Never ending teasing

Is This Real?

 

I was about to get up to chase Sungmin when Kyuhyun grabbed my arm and hold me in place.

 

“Relax, sweetheart. Calm down. Good morning to you, Vicky”, Kyuhyun said.

 

“Good morning.... Seriously, don't steal her like that before I'm close enough with the others”, Vicky replied.

 

“Sorry about that. I forgot you weren't close with the others. Won't happen again. Shall we all eat breakfast?”

 

“Yes, but before I have to kill a certain bunny so give me some time”, I growled.

 

“Pat Pat, come on. He only wanted to tease you two. And it's fun teasing you two. Just leave it at that.”

 

“Pffft”, I pouted.

 

That made Vicky chuckle and I went back into my room to get dressed properly. Once I was done I went outside to be greeted by Kyuhyun who wrapped his arm around my waist and together we went downstairs to eat breakfast. There we saw most of the other members and I saw Sungmin smirking at us teasingly. I glared at him and since Kyuhyun noticed that, he hold me even tighter to keep me from jumping on Sungmin. Leeteuk smiled at us and Vicky was busy talking with Eunhyuk.

 

“Aww, I see the young lovers are already reunited again. Kyuhyunnie, you really can't take your hands of her, can you?”, Leeteuk chuckled.

 

“No, he can't. But it would be worse if I didn't stop him all the time”, Sungmin grinned.

 

“Hyung, that's not true”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Oh really? Soomin-ah told me other things though”, Sungmin replied.

 

“You did what?”, Kyuhyun said while looking at me.

 

“NOO, I did not. I just said something indirectly but I never spilled out details. That's none of their business”, I said while blushing.

 

“It is my business to know what is happening to you, Soomin-ah. But I'm sure you would tell me if you two did it, right?”, Sungmin continued teasing.

 

“OPPA, shut up. You're too much”, I gasped embarrassed.

 

“Hyung, THAT is really none of your business”, Kyuhyun growled irritated.

 

“It is if you do it in our room. But then again if you did it in her room that she shares with Vicky, it should be her business, too.”

 

“Yah, Pat Pat, we're best friends and stuff but seriously..... None of that in our room. IF you two want to do it that badly get yourself your own room”, Vicky joined the teasing.

 

“YAH, what the hell...... First: we are not that far yet and second: I KNOW”, I said desperately.

 

“We're just saying. You can never know how things develop in the heat of passion and love”, Vicky teased.

 

“VICKY! Will you shut up now?”, I gasped.

 

“What's wrong, Soomin-ah? Did you forget that you ARE able to make Kyuhyunnie excited? By the way, how far did you two go?”, Eunhyuk now joined.

 

“HYUNG, how can you ask something like that?”, asked a shocked Kyuhyun.

 

“Jungsoo oppa, HELP! They're too much”, I begged.

 

“Okay, okay, guys, enough. Leave them alone. I think they are embarrassed enough already. But honestly, Soomin-ah; you would tell us if there were some news about a baby, right?”, Leeteuk said.

 

“Oppa, I'm nineteen... well twenty in Korea, for god's sake. I'm still too young for kids.”

 

“But you would tell us, right?”

 

“Yes, but....... nevermind. Let's go somewhere else, Kyu. I just cannot with them”, I sighed.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and pulled me to a table for two persons. When went away we heard them whistle teasingly which made me sigh only more. They were never going to stop teasing. Then I remembered that it was Eunhyuk's birthday.

 

“Oppa, what will we do today? I mean it's Hyukjae oppa's birthday.....”, I asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Nothing too fancy. He said he wanted to go out with us all and have a rather calm birthday.”

 

“Okay, then. Vicky and I bought him some small presents. I hope he'll like them.”

 

“Of course he will. He cares a lot about you since you are like a sister to him and actually to all the others and he likes Vicky”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Oho, so he said that he likes her?”

 

“Likes her a lot.”

 

“How about arranging a date for those two?”

 

“Great idea. For today?”

 

“Yes, for dinner and then we'll all join them later to have some drinks or something like that.”

 

“Good, let me make some calls then and I'll prepare everything.”

 

We both chuckled excited and finished eating breakfast, always being watched by the others. On our way upstairs Sungmin threw his arm around my shoulder and tried to pull me away from Kyuhyun but wasn't that successful. Kyuhyun growled and tried to push Sungmin away which resulted in Sungmin glaring at him, grabbing my hand and Vicky's arm and locking us three in our room with Kyuhyun banging on the door outside.

 

“Sorry about that Vicky but I think you noticed it's rather hard to talk with this girl over there while Kyu is around. That guy is just too possessive”, Sungmin sighed.

 

“Nahh, it's okay. I know what you mean.... YAH KYUHYUN, STOP BANGING AGAINST THE DOOR. If you make me go outside then I swear you'll regret it”, Vicky threatened.

 

“But..”, I heard Kyuhyun start.

 

“NO BUTS. Now go away and let those two talk. They are good friends after all and anything won't happen since I'm here, too”, Vicky interrupted him.

 

We heard him mumble something but he went away anyways.

 

“So, you two talk while I'll get ready in the bathroom, okay?”, Vicky said and disappeared in the bathroom.

 

“What did you want to talk about?”, I asked Sungmin while we both sat on my bed.

 

“I just wanted to make sure that you know that you can always talk to me about anything that bothers you.”

 

“I know that, oppa. But there is some stuff where I prefer to talk to Vicky, you know.”

 

“Of course. I couldn't discuss with you if the first time hurts or not since I have no idea.”

 

“...... You really want to know how far we went, huh?”

 

“Kinda. I just want to make sure that you two don't rush things.”

 

“We're not. I'm just not ready yet and Kyu knows that. There was this time on my birthday where I and we kinda got lost and well...... he was pinning me down and me not knowing how to fight him pushed him down with my legs and that's when I noticed again that he was..... excited.... But the thing is: he was totally okay when I stopped and he didn't care that I wasn't sure about what to do.....”

 

“Really? Well I'm glad you stopped him since there are some girls who just bear it for the sake of the relationship and then again I'm glad Kyuhyunnie didn't rush you or else he would be in trouble. But you know that guys are ready earlier than girls and then again he is older and more experienced than you since I guess you are a ?”

 

“Yes”, I blushed, being a little bit embarrassed.

 

“See. Then it's even more important that he respects your wishes and waits for you to give yourself into him. Don't worry about it. He loves you too much to destroy everything he worked on just so his needy self gets some release. I know him and I'm pretty sure that you two will do just fine.”

 

“Thanks, oppa. Wow that really felt good.”

 

“Hey, you two. Do you mind if I join”, Vicky suddenly asked.

 

“Not at all. I just wanted to make sure that those two don't rush things but I think we don't have to worry. But really, Soomin-ah. Just talk with me or Vicky if there is something bothering you. That's what we are here for.”

 

“Exactly. But you should know that already. And I told you: if Kyuhyun does something you don't like..... then bad things will happen.”

 

“I know, Vicky, I know. Now if you two excuse me. I need to get ready since I bet a certain someone is already impatient. We two have some things to do today”, I chuckled which confused the other two.

 

I grabbed my stuff and went into the bathroom to get ready. When I was about to get dressed I heard some banging on the bathroom door and judging from that it only could be Kyuhyun.

 

“Seriously, oppa.... You're waaay to impatient. I'm getting dressed so WAIT”, I growled.

 

“Okay, but did you do your hair already?”

 

“NO.”

 

“Let me in once you're dressed. I'll help you.”

 

“I don't need help. Go and bother someone else.”

 

“But I wanna be with you”, he singsang.

 

“YAH, out of here. You heard her”, I heard Vicky scold.

 

I chuckled at the two discussing now, it was just too amusing. I got dressed and did my hair and after being done I got out. In our room was only Vicky, grinning victoriously at me.

 

“He gave up, huh?”, I asked dryly.

 

“Well more like I kicked him out. He surely is one stubborn guy. And waaaaay too cheesy.”

 

“Tell me about it. But he has his sweet and awesome moments so I don't mind his... weird ways.”

 

“Awww, you're totally in love. The look you have on your face when thinking about him.”

 

“What?”

 

“You have the “head over heels about someone” look on your face when you talk about Kyuhyun. But I'm glad about that. As I said: you two match well and I wouldn't mind at all to be the auntie of your kids.”

 

“K-kids? Y-yah, what nonsense are you talking about?”

 

“Huh? Oh nothing. By the way, that impatient boyfriend of yours told you to go over to his room since he has something to tell you and it's VERY important.”

 

“Ah, I see. Okay, I'll be back in a bit.”

 

“No, let's meet somewhere since I wanted to give Hyukjae his present.”

 

“Okay, I'll meet you in his room then.”

 

With that we left our room and I headed towards Kyuhyun's room while Vicky went towards Eunhyuk's room. I knocked on the door and first heard nothing but then I heard someone say “Come in”. I opened the door only to see a shirtless Sungmin.

 

“Oppa...... How can you tell me to come in if you're not even fully dressed?”

 

“Is that a problem? It's not like you never saw me before like that.”

 

“Yeah but..... it's weird......”

 

“Why? Does it make you nervous?”, Sungmin asked, approaching me.

 

“No not at all.”

 

“Aww damn. Am I not handsome?”

 

“You are but you know to whom my heart belongs to so he is the only one who affects me.”

 

“And this is how it should be, hyung, so stop flirting with my girlfriend”, Kyuhyun growled while backhugging me.

 

“Okay, okay. Got it, JellyKyu”, Sungmin teased.

 

“Hyung~”, Kyuhyun warned him.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I'm gone. I see that the cheesy couple wants to have some time alone but remember my words from this morning: don't do it in here”, Sungmin chirped while getting dressed and then left.

 

“Aigoo that oppa. I bet unnie would love to team up with him......... honestly if that happened..... I don't wanna think about it. But how is our plan going?”

 

“Everything is set. The only thing we need to do is tell them about it”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Great. Let's do that now because I think that Vicky will panic because she won't know what to wear”, I sighed.

 

So we both went hand in hand towards Eunhyuk's room. Kyuhyun knocked and then opened it without waiting and what we both saw shocked us first but then we both smirked. We were witnesses of a quick kiss between Eunhyuk and Vicky and judging from their shocked and embarrassed faces, it had been a kneejerk reaction. Kyuhyun and I both started to chuckle and just when I was about to say something, Vicky ran towards me, grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

 

“Y-yah, where are you going?”, I wanted to know

 

“Away. Need. To. Talk. To. You.”

 

“Okay, okay. Calm down”, I told her and made her stop in some corner in the hall.

“Now what happened?”

 

“Well, I went inside and he got all happy when he saw me. Then I congratulated him and gave him his present. He checked it out and was really happy and well..... I guess you know the rest. We just suddenly kissed. Pati Pat, what am I supposed to do now? I mean, this was not planed and what if it destroys everything we built until now? It was too early for that, just too early....”

 

“YAH, relax. How did the kiss feel like?”

 

“Good, I guess.”

 

“Did it feel right?”

 

“Yes....”

 

“Then stop worrying and just talk with him. And I know exactly when you can do that because Kyu and I arranged a date for you two.”

 

“WHAT? I can't face him now.”

 

“It's dinner so actually it's later.... Anyways, come on. You need to talk it out now or else he'll think you that you hate him now or something.”

 

“But..”

 

“No buts. It was not planed and happened. At least you know for sure now that he has feelings for you.”

 

“Okay~.....”

 

We both went back and saw Kyuhyun talking with Eunhyuk. I smiled at my boyfriend and then shoved Vicky inside the room.

 

“You two, speak about that incident and don't worry, we won't spill anything. Just make sure things won't get awkward okay?”, I said and went out with Kyuhyun.

 

We waited for a while and then the door opened to reveal two smiling faces. I didn't need to know what they had talked about at the moment since I was already satisfied with the situation. We picked the other members up and drove to a park together. There we walked around first and then the guys decided to play soccer while Vicky and I sat down on the grass and watched them playing. When they had enough they joined us. Kyuhyun made me cuddle up into him and everyone rolled their eyes which made me pout.

 

“You people are just jelly of us”, I said sulking.

 

“I hope you know that some of us actually have a girlfriend, too”, Donghae said dryly.

 

“Then why do you people only tease us and roll your eyes at us?”

 

“Because you two are the maknae couple and unlike the others, you two are head over heels about each other and that causes you to be cheesy as hell”, Leeteuk chuckled.

 

“Hyung, I'm also head over heels about my girlfriend”, Donghae pouted.

 

“I knew but this is still so fresh and innocent”, Leeteuk explained.

 

“Innocent? Those two are far from innocent”, Vicky and Sungmin said dryly.

 

“Well, okay maybe not that innocent but still.”

 

“True. They're so cute together”, Sungmin chuckeled.

 

“Oppa, will you stop teasing us?”, I asked blushing once again.

 

“No, why should I?”

 

“Because we're not the only couple and I bet there will be more to tease in the future......”

 

 

Finally a new chapter OTL I was so busy these days since I will be moving (thanks to uni). But I had some time today so I quickly wrote this. I will be busier these days because of the moving and needing to get used to a student's life OTL 

Anyways, I'll try to update as often as I can since things are getting heated up kkkk