Developments

Is This Real?

 

I looked to my right side and saw Siwon's arm braced on the table. I was about to comment on the arm but then I saw that he was actually wearing a tank top. My unnie's eyes widened at the sight and once we saw her reaction we had to smirk once again. Siwon was unintentionally using her weaknesses against her. He was waiting for a reply but when nothing came, Siwon turned towards me.

 

“Is she just shy or what is wrong?”

 

“Nahhh, she is not thaaaaat shy but you wearing red, still having quite messy hair and your arms being visible like that is a killer. So right now she is trying not to faint in front of you which is rather hard but very amusing.”

 

“Oh....”

 

“Yeah but that's okay. It gives me a reason to later and you know how much I like to ”, I said while smirking.

 

That woke unnie up.

 

“Tease? Yah, you cannot.... That's... that's evil....”, she mumbled embarrassed.

 

“That really shouldn't be something new, unni”, Vicky said dryly.

 

“True... and especially when Kyuhyun is around...”, Unnie continued.

 

“Then they are cheesy”, Siwon commented.

 

“Ohhhh of course they are, those little lemurs”, she giggled.

 

“Y-yah, this is not the reality I wanted”, I mumbled.

 

“Of course not. You don't like getting teased but it's so much fun. Especially now that you are a couple.”

 

“Sh-shut up.”

 

“So you also like to because of their cheesiness?”, Siwon asked her.

 

“Ahh.. Y-yes... It's a lot of fun. When you know what drives that little evil crazy, it's even more fun.”

 

“Oh you do? Like what?”

 

“Woah, woah..... If you dare to spill something, I will spill your weaknesses”, I threatened my unnie.

 

“And gain what?”, she asked while raising an eyebrow.

 

“So you don't wanna meet Siwon in person? Fine, then I won't visit you and tell Kyu and Siwon to come along.”

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“Ohhh I would like that. When can we visit her?”, Siwon asked with puppy eyes.

 

“Depends on her holidays and you having time....”, I replied.

 

“Time for what?”, I heard a familiar voice ask.

 

A few seconds later I felt arms wrap around me and a chin lean on my shoulder. I knew who it was, especially after unnie started to giggle.

 

“Time to visit my lovely unnie there. And Siwon also wants to come along. He HAS to come as well.... you know why”, I chuckled.

 

“I do?”, Kyuhyun wondered.

 

“Yeah, you do.”

 

“Oh... ohhhhhh yeah I do.”

 

“So unnie, make a note of that. We'll visit you once you have time for us and they have time.... or whatever.”

 

“I'll even take some days off to visit you”, Siwon said happily.

 

Vicky, Kyuhyun and I started to chuckle when we saw that unnie started to blush madly.

 

“Did I say something wrong”, Siwon asked worried.

 

“N-no.... that's.........”, Unnie replied.

 

“That's? That's what, unni? Sweet? Very sweet?, Vicky teased.

 

“Y-yeah.....”

 

“We'll visit you if that's okay. If it's not, we'll meet after a concert.... Talking about concerts, why didn't you come?”, Siwon kept babbling.

 

“I didn't have the money and I had to go to work. It's always the same problem: no money and no holidays.”

 

“Ahhh what a pity.”

 

“Soooo oppa, next time you better make sure that she can go to the concert, right?”, I said.

 

“Of course! I want to meet her”, Siwon replied and smiled like a little boy.

 

“See unnie... problem solved.”

 

“But you will come, if I invite you, right?”, Siwon wanted to know and he looked at her once again with puppy eyes.

 

“I..... I-I.... S-sure... If I can...”, unnie stuttered.

 

“You have to. If I had known earlier what pretty friends Soomin has, then I would have made sure to invite you earlier to Paris.”

 

“Wh-what? N-noooo, that.... It's too expensive. You only saw me today for the first time and.... just no...”

 

“So what? I have the money and it would have made Soomin happy. I'm not sure if you know this, but we all really like Soomin-ah and she has grown very dear to us, especially now that she is Kyuhyunnie's girlfriend. We a lot but we all want her happy. So don't worry about that.”

 

I stared at Siwon speechlessly.

 

“Woah, oppa... that's...... woah....”

 

“What? You're still surprised about that? Did you forget what Jungsoo hyung said at the concert? You ARE very dear to us...”

 

“It's just so unbelievable... All of this. I mean, me being Kyu's girlfriend and being so close to all of you and this all.... it's like a dream”, I said and pouted.

 

“Aigoo, my princess. You better stop thinking it's a dream or at least keep dreaming so I can be part of your dreams or your real life....”, Kyuhyun said and kissed my cheek.

 

“Awww the cheesy couple.. you cuties”, unnie giggled.

 

“Y-yeah you are happy that you're getting your show once again...”, I growled.

 

“Of course”, she said and wriggled her eyebrows.

 

“I think we should really talk privately so we can plot something against those two. They can be a real pain sometimes”, Siwon threw in.

 

“I know, right! Especially my evil over there tends to be evil a looooot. And believe me when I say that I don't approve that because she likes to kill me... not just make me faint.”

 

“What? I think I need to scold her then. I know what to use against her. You learn a lot when you're around her and especially when Kyuhyunnie is there as well because he tends to a lot. It's just so much fun to see those two tease each other. Better than every variety or comedy show.”

 

“Hyung!!!”

“Oppa!!”, Kyuhyun and I complained.

 

“What? It's true.”

 

“Pffft. Get yourself a girlfriend”, I said and started to sulk.

 

“You know... There is a girl there..... And she wouldn't mind... believe me”, Vicky randomly commented.

 

“Vicky!!!! Wh-what are you talking about?!”, unnie said shocked.

 

“You know what I'm talking about. Would you say no to him? No. So don't be like that.”

 

“Aish you....”

 

“You all stop teasing her. Poor her has to suffer enough already”, Siwon scolded us.

 

“Ohooooo, oppa is protecting her”, I said and started to smirk.

 

“I have to. I know how you can be.”

 

“Maybe we should give you some time alone then. This could be your first date”, Kyuhyun suggested.

 

“What? What first date?”

 

“Oh please, it's obvious that you're interested.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Don't play clueless. I know how you are when you're interested in someone, Siwon-ah.”

 

“Wh-what?”, Siwon asked startled.

 

“Ohooo... so oppa might ask her out, Kyu?”, I asked my smirking boyfriend.

 

“Yeah.. Just give them some time and we might have another couple here... well besides us and hopefully Vicky and Hyukie”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Don't involve me, Kyuhyun”, Vicky threatened.

 

“Okay, okay. I was just saying.”

 

“Anyways, unnie.... As you can see I have a very..... VERY protective boyfriend over here and Vicky already threatened him when we got together and I think he knows now perfectly well that he'll be in trouble if something like that happens again”, I said to unnie.

 

“Yeah, I hope he knows. Siwon, look out for them. I somehow don't trust them both.”

 

“You can't trust them. They're just such troublemakers. You saw the photo of them both that Kyuhyun tweeted? The one where they're lying in his bed...”, Siwon wanted to know.

 

“Yeah, I saw that. Unbelievable. They are so careless.”

 

“Tell me about it. Kyuhyun even holds her like some kinda trophy when we go out these days. The only thing besides scolding them which they ignore anyway, is shaking your head.”

 

Just then I had an awesome idea. I saw how Siwon and my unnie where complaining about Kyuhyun and me, so I thought it would be a great idea to just leave them alone in the room. I stood up without saying anything, grabbed Kyuhyun and Vicky and pulled them out with me. They looked at me questionably, so I explained them why I randomly went out. I knew that unnie would be embarrassed now and that the atmosphere would have gone from chitchaty to very awkward. Once the other two knew what my plan had been they had to laugh. Kyuhyun randomly kissed me and said that he was totally satisfied with my evil side. I decided to write my unnie a DM to explain her the situation and give her a proper goodby.

 

“Yo hooo~ unnie-ya. I bet you're all embarrassed coz I left you alone with oppa but I just couldn't help myself. I hope it wasn't too awkward kkk anyway we'll talk soon. I'll be busy..... coz of Kyu... ehh.. yeah ^^°°”

 

I looked at the clock and saw that it was slowly getting time for dinner so I teased Siwon by twetting him to hurry up since we wanted to eat and that we wanted to eat together. After some minutes he came out of the room and started to scold me for leaving. I just smiled innocently at him and pushed him towards the lift so we could go downstairs to eat. Kyuhyun chuckled at my childish behaviour but quickly caught up to me and grabbed my hand. Vicky followed the cheesiness, as she liked to call me and Kyuhyun when we are together.

 

Downstairs were already most of the other members and after about five minutes everyone had arrived. We decided to eat in the restaurant of the hotel because everyone was fearing another attack. We ate a lot that evening and everyone kept me busy so I wasn't even able to think about what had happened. Especially Kyuhyun trying to steal my food like he always did and Sungmin teasing us just made me have to focus on my food and on not starting to blush.

 

After dinner we all went upstairs and started to watch a movie. Siwon took a photo of us all sitting in some kinda living room, some on the sofa, some on the floor. He tweeted the photo but only after he had blurred Vicky's and my face. Siwon put in some random DVD. It was a Korean movie which had luckily English subtitles so Vicky and I were also able to understand something. It was a lot of fun, especially for Sungmin because he liked to randomly get up, get something to drink and then he always tried to sit between me and Kyuhyun, which only earned earned him complaints. After a while Kyuhyun even got that irritated that he told me to sit between his legs and lean my back on his chest so that Sungmin could finally stop to bother us. I had to giggle a bit because I always think that it's cute when Kyuhyun is irritated by those kind of things.Sungmin smirked at us and then sat far away just to annoy Kyuhyun even more but he was busy to wrap his arms around my waist and snuggle his head next to my neck, making me shiver a bit because it was a little bit ticklish.

 

After a while I heard some people mumbling next to me but I ignored it. That was my first mistake. My second mistake was to not react quick enough because Vicky had gotten up and took a photo of me and Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah, what's up with randomly taking a photo? What the hell, Vicky!!”, I growled irritated.

 

“Ahhh, hahahaha I bet unni will like this photo.”

 

“What?? You're not gonna send that to her.”

 

“Oh I will... Especially now that you told me not to do. I bet she will appreciate that a lot.”

 

“Maybe you should also send her that one photo I took when they were sleeping”, Sungmin suggested but then he put his hands in front of his mouth.

“Oh, oh.... I shouldn't have said that...”

 

“You did what? YAH, LEE SUNGMIN, YOU....... Why can't you just leave us alone?”, I yelled.

 

“You... you looked so cute and peaceful.... I just had to take a photo.”

 

“If unnie gets that photo, you're all dead.. Then you took now.. fine but not the sleeping one”, I growled.

 

“Ignore them, love. Let's finish watching the movie”, Kyuhyun whispered into my ear and I immediately calmed down.

 

I cuddled up more into his chest and sighed loudly but did what he had told me: I started to ignore Sungmin and Vicky who quickly lost their interest. After the movie we played some card games and just talked about this and that. We planed what we wanted to do the next day and after that Kyuhyun pulled me out of the room and we went to his room. I was wondering what this was about but once he pushed me onto the bed and hovered himself over me, I knew that he wanted to have some fun.

 

“What is it, Kyu?”, I asked even though I knew the answer.

 

“There were too many people and I want to have you all for myself.”

 

“I hope you do realize that Vicky is now alone with the members and we stayed this long here because we wanted to go on holidays together....”

 

“But she has you all the year and I don't have you as often, so she can share. And this also gives her a good opportunity to get closer to those noisy oldies.”

 

“Oldies? Aigoo, Kyu, you really have no respect for them, do you?”, I giggled.

 

“Honestly? Most of the time not... It's funnier like this”, he chuckled and gave me a peck on my lips.

 

“So what now, you kidnapper?”

 

“How about you giving me a kiss?”

 

“Nahhh, I don't feel like it.”

 

“What? Why?”, Kyuhyun said with a pout.

 

“Because I have to lean upwards and I'm too lazy to do that.”

 

“Not even for a kiss?”

 

I shook my head.

 

“Fine, then we have to change that”, Kyuhyun said with a smirk and turned us around so I was lying on him now.

 

“You're really desperate for a kiss, aren't you?”, I smirked.

 

“Tsk, am not”, Kyuhyun disagreed.

 

“Yes, you are. Mr. Cho is desperate to get a kiss. Go and ask Siwon to give a kiss. I'm sure he'll kiss you.”

 

“I want YOU to kiss me, not him. He can kiss your unnie.”

 

“Hahahaha, true. Aigoo, my big evil babo wants a kiss. What will you do to get your reward?”, I asked.