The Stress Beginns

Is This Real?

 

The next morning I felt someone shaking me while someone else had his arms around my waist. Not wanting to get up, I slapped the hands away and growled. I was quite comfortable so why should I get up? I heard a sigh and now only one hand was shaking me and the other was shaking the person next to me. Their were noises from the other bed and someone walked next to our bed. I snuggled closer to the person next to me, trying to hide myself somehow. Then I heard only a chuckle, an evil chuckle.

 

“Now if that isn't a nice photo, Teukie. I bet they'll be totally embarrassed”, the person said, his voice reminding me of Heechul.

 

“Chullie, you'll be so dead once they see this”, Leeteuk told him.

 

That was when realization hit me. I was in Korea, in Super Junior's dorm, in a bed with someone else! I opened my eyes and turned around which was a big mistake. I was so close to Kyuhyun's face that our noses were nearly touching and to my “luck” he woke up just then. Kyuhyun stared at me, trying to understand what was going on when Heechul burst out into laughter. Hearing Heechul laugh so loud the members outside got curious and came in one by one.

 

“Hyung, why are you....”, Eunhyuk started but then only stared at me and the maknae like the others did.

 

“Well, kids I think, it's time to leave now. The love birds are awake”, Heechul said with a grin.

 

“Oppa, don't you dare to think I didn't hear that you took photos of us. You're so dead”, I growled.

 

“Well, next time don't snuggle like this and I won't have the chance to make photos like that”, he answered matter of factly.

 

“And who said that there will be a next time?”

 

“I did and now get up, love birds. You're leaving soon.”

 

“Stop calling us love birds, oppa. We're NOT A COUPLE.”

 

“Shut up and get up.”

 

I growled but climbed over a still half asleep Kyuhyun and pushed all the other members out. Heechul started to laugh again which made me only hit him when pushing him out. I was already embarrassed enough and of course he had to make it even worse. What else to expect from him? I went back to bed to make sure that Kyuhyun would really get up. He looked cute with his hair all messy, rubbing the sleep away of his eyes and looking around. If he knew what had happened, Heechul would be so dead. Well if he can be more than he already is.

 

I gathered my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower and calm down a little bit. It was only the Christmas morning and I was already upset, not what I wanted on a day like this to happen. I got into a dress with warm tights and a cardigan, blow dried my hair and put on only a little bit of make-up. Once I got out I saw Kyuhyun coming off our room heading somewhere sleepily. He surely was not a morning person.

 

Being thirsty I went to the kitchen but when passing by the Christmas Tree I saw presents under it. It made me smile and remember that my presents for the guys were still hidden in my bag. I had to put them under the tree and once I drank something and quickly went back to my room to put the presents I got under the tree. When doing that I saw Leeteuk with big eyes and his mouth open.

 

“Soominnie, you didn't need to get us something. The biggest present is that you are here and that we got to know you”, he said.

 

“Thought you would say that but I don't care. I appreciate that you all gave me the chance to get to know you so see this as a little thanks for caring about me and having made so many things possible for me”, I told him.

 

“But....”, he started.

 

“No buts... Just accept it. It's nothing fancy anyways so bear with it, oppa.”

 

Leeteuk nodded and help me putting the presents under the tree. I heard someone in the kitchen and decided to take a look who was there. It was Ryeowook and Sungmin cooking and I decided to help. They refused first but eventually gave in once I brought up my reason to learn the Korean dishes. I was still not used to eat “warm food” instead of my bread and coffee in the morning but since it was delicious I did not mind it much.

 

The other members helped us putting the dishes and all the other stuff on the table and we happily ate. I think I forgot to mention that it was still early and the boys had a performance later. Heechul looked like he was finally in the expected hang over. Well not that I was happy about that but I was wondering how he was able to be all happy this morning without having a headache. He drank a little bit too much yesterday.

 

Once we had finished, everyone helped cleaning up and then we sat all around the Christmas Tree. I suggested a game to open the presents. We would have dice and only when throwing a six we were allowed to get one present and open it. The rest agreed, saying that this was an interesting way to see what we got. This went on for a while until I saw two small boxes which were for me. I picked the one with the white wrapping paper. Once I opened it I saw a ring with a little rose on it connected to a necklace in the box. I stared at it with wide eyes and looked at the note.

 

It said: “Hey sweetheart,

             I know you won't be happy that I got you a present but I promise that it was a cheap ring so I

             just put it on a simple necklace. Hope you like it.

             Merry Christmas and tell me soon when you have time to visit us ^^

             Nichkhun”

Now that was surprising.

 

“Woah. Who gave you that? It's pretty”, Sungmin commented.

 

“Well... “, I started but Heechul snatched the letter from me and read it out loud.

 

“Omo, is he your admire? What's going on between you? It's time for confessions, Soomin-ah”, Heechul said, his hands crossed over his chest, still holding the letter.

 

“First: there is nothing to confess, so stop it. Second: there is absolutely nothing going on and I need to ask him what this is about. Third: give me my stuff back”, I told him calmly.

 

He teased me some more but I ignored it and simply snatched the letter back and but everything away. Oddly enough Kyuhyun was not that cheerful anymore. We continued the game and then I was able to open the other small box. To my surprise I saw another ring with a rose but this one was very familiar. Then I remembered the ring I had wanted to buy a few weeks ago in the mall. He really bought me the ring. The box also had a note in it so I opened it but went far away from Heechul and the others.

 

“Dear Patricia,

I know, I might have upset you the time hyung and me left you and I gave you the plastic ring but I

had planned to give you this ring later. Don't be mad that I bought it for you. I saw how happy you

were when you wore it and I saw how much you liked the ring. This is only a small thank you for

having come into my life. You make me smile with your cheerful personality and I appreciate that a

lot. Please let me and the hyungs see your eyes sparkle with happiness some more time like the ring

sparkles.

Kyuhyun”

 

I stared at the letter blankly, not knowing how to react. I read it again, letting the words sink into me. That was the sweetest thing a guy ever told/wrote me. I folded the paper again and hold it safely. I went over to Kyuhyun and gave him a tight hug and a light kiss on his cheek, telling him that I would kick his next time for buying me stuff like that and that I was grateful that he got me that present. The other members just looked confused at us, not knowing what was going on besides Eunhyuk.

 

“Well, you see. She wanted to buy the ring when we visited her but said it was too expensive for her. I mean we already had bought quite a lot”, he explained.

 

There were some “Ahh”s and nods but I ignored it. Looking at Kyuhyun's face, I realized that he might be a bit moody because Nichkhun gave me a similar present. But was he really like that because of the similarity? But that would make him seem jealous somehow so what was wrong with him? I decided to talk with him in private so I grabbed his hand and pulled him into our room.

 

“Oppa, what's wrong? Don't tell me that everything is fine because it's written all over your face that you're somehow moody.”

 

“I.... Well, I wanted to make you happy so I bought you the ring but when I saw that Nichkhun bought you something similar and that you had such a big smile on your face and then the letter and you know the text message last night..... nevermind.”

 

“Oppa, I don't know what it means to you but there is really nothing going on between me and Nichkhun. I mean, I just met him two days ago and I need a serious talk with him since I want an explanation of all this. But I love your present. It's the best I got besides the stuff I got from my best friend which I won't tell you since I'll be too embarrassed but if this means something to you: You really mean a lot to me so whatever I get from you, I'll keep it dear to me since it came from you and it means a lot to me.”

 

“Thanks, princess. You mean a lot to me either.”

 

With that he gave me a hug and I felt how he was more cheerful now. After we released from the hug, we went back and saw how the rest was cleaning the wrapping paper mess, well, besides Henry. He was playing like a little kid in a in a leave mountain. I laughed at the sight in front of me since Heechul was now yelling at him that he should stop making a mess and clean. I quickly helped them and soon the dorm was all clean.

 

We got ready and drove to the broadcasting station. The boys had their rehearsal and I was waiting, gaming a little bit on Kyuhyun's iPhone. I'm not that much of a gamer (at least not like Kyuhyun) but I also gamed once in a while, mostly when being bored. I started to get curious which groups were also there and asked Jung Hoon oppa, if I could go around and take a look. He nodded and with that I went away, too curious of seeing other idols.

 

After 15 minutes I bumped once again into a certain idol group: 2PM. Once they saw me, they grinned and said hello. We wished a merry Christmas to each others and then Nichkhun asked if he could talk with me privately. s gave him a knowing look but I tried to shake it off. We went somewhere else and I was hoping that he would help me to find my way back later since I already felt lost.

 

“Well Soomin-ah. Did you get my present?”

 

“Yes, I got it. It's pretty, oppa. But you shouldn't have bought me anything. I mean we just met two days ago and I was shocked to see that you already bought me a present.”

 

“Well, I don't know why I did it and how to explain my action to you but I just had to give you something. You seem different from everyone else. Just please accept the present.”

 

“I accept it even though I actually don't deserve it.”

 

“No, you deserve it. But Soomin-ah, did you talk about meeting us?”

 

“Yeah, they all said it would be fine. Could I watch you guys tomorrow? If you have practice that is.”

 

“Sure. We're practicing for the Gayo Daejun performances. You need to tell us then if it is okay.”

 

“Okay, oppa, sounds like a deal... Is food and drinks included in that deal?”

 

“Of course it is”, Nichkhun laughed.

 

“I think I should go back now. Oppas are probably worried to death already.”

 

“I'll bring you back. It'll be quicker like this.”

 

“Thanks, oppa. I was hoping for that but too shy to ask.” We both laughed and went back.

 

The rest of the day was not that interesting besides th fact that I got the okay to join 2PM's dance practice the next day and Kyuhyun would be the one driving me there. I was actually a little bit afraid to let him drive there since I heard that his driving skills were.... Well, there are a lot of better drives. At least I arrived safely the next day and let Nichkhun know that I was in front of the building. He told me to go inside since he might get caught if fans were waiting outside with the hope of seeing his group or others.

 

So I went inside and saw that Nichkhun was waving in a corner, indicating me to go to him. Together we went to their dance practice room and there I was greeted by the others. They started their practice while I watched it in awe. I really liked how they changed their song “Hands Up”. Once they made a break, I told them how awesome the remixes are.

 

“Oppas, these versions are so cool. There will be a big party if you go on stage in a few days. It's awesome”, I told them.

 

“Really? You think our fans will love this?”, Junho asked.

 

“I'm sure they will. You work so hard for them. I really like your performance.”

 

“Aww, you're so nice and cute. Good thing Nichkhun bumped into you at the airport”, Wooyoung grinned which made me blush.

 

“Yeah.... Thanks. I'm glad I got to know you all. I hope we'll be good friends.”

 

“I hope so, too, or maybe even more”, Junsu grinned while winking at me and glancing at Nichkhun.

 

I decided to ignore it since it got a little bit awkward. Nichkhun hit him and then their manager came in telling them to continue their practice while looking at me. I felt a little bit weird since their manager gave me a look as if he did not want me at all in here and that I would only distract the group. But the boys only worked harder and soon their manager released them from practice and we went somewhere to eat.

 

I had a great time with them and I was slowly starting to get used to the food though this time it was a little bit too spicy. I got to know a lot about their lives and really enjoyed every moment. But it got later and later so I told them that I should call Kyuhyun to pick me up since he might get worried. Nichkhun offered to drive me home. First I declined, not wanting to bother him anymore but he insisted to bring me home since it was his idea to let me join them and he did not want to make it more troublesome for his sunbaes and I knew he was talking about Kyuhyun.

 

So we went to his car while the members went to their van. Yes, Nichkhun drove earlier with his car so I guess he had already decided earlier to bring me home. I have to admit that he is a good driver and we talked a little bit more. He then asked me once again about my thoughts to idols and dating which he had asked me already with his text message.

 

“Well, of course I would be sad if my bias would be dating someone but that is how fangirls think. On the other hand I'd be happy that he found a women that makes him happy and my bias happiness is the most important thing. I mean idols are only humans and of course they have a private life. Look at us. Fans would be mad if they found out you are randomly meeting a female friend but this is something which has nothing to do with them. Idols should not give up their lives for their job.”

 

“Thanks for sharing your opinion. I know many want to see me together because of “We Got Married” and some fans are a little bit too extreme about KhunToria. I hope, I'll be able to find an understandgin girl like you and I hope my fans will support me.”

 

“Oppa. If your fans love you, they will support you no matter what. Hardships and things like that show you who really is your fan and who is not. I'm sure everything will turn out well once the time comes.”

 

He nodded and just then we arrived at the building were the SJ dorm is. Nichkhun went upstairs with me and ringed the bell. He thanked me for having made time to meet them all and before he was able to hug me I saw a very worried Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah, don't you know how to use a phone? I was worried about you and when I should pick you up”, he exclaimed.

 

“Oppa, mianhae (sorry). Nichkhun oppa offered me to drive me home and I didn't want to bother you since I thought you might be tired. I know how busy you are.”

 

“Still. You could have told me that you are fine and on your way home.”

 

“Hyung, you act like her boyfriend. She is back home and everything is fine. I would always make sure that she is okay”, Nichkhun told him.

 

“I don't act like her boyfriend. Just don't let me worry about her being gone so long and me not knowing where she is and when she'll come back. I bet Teukie hyung and Heechul hyung would kill me if they knew that I didn't know where she was and when she would come home”, Kyuhyun argued.

 

I sighed. ”Oppas, stop it. I'm back home safely and that is the only thing that matters, right? I promise I'll tell you next time where I am and when I'll come home. I know I shouldn't have been like this. I won't do it ever again.” Wow, I felt like a little girl being scold by her father or older brother. But guiltiness was still washing threw my body.

 

Nichkhun bid his goodbye and I entered the dorm. Before I was able to take my shoes off Kyuhyun back hugged me and said:

“Don't make a stunt like this ever again. I was so worried.”

 

I relaxed into the hug and nodded when I saw Heechul come off the kitchen with something to eat in his hand, heading to our direction.

 

“Oh, sorry for disturbing your little moment, love birds. I'm going upstairs. Don't mind me, kids.”

 

I flushed and quickly struggled out of the embrace, taking off my shoes and headed to the bathroom but not without hearing Heechul say:

 

“You're starting to be too obvious, kid. Everyone here knows besides her.”

 

The last thing I heard was Kyuhyun replying: “Shut up, hyung. What do you know?”

 

 

Here is the new chapter >< I'm sorry it took me so long but after the exams I had a massive writer's block and I just wasn't sure how to go on @.@ It took me so much to write this chapter but thanks to my evil dongsaengie and my unnie I have some ideas now. Hope you still like the chapter and believe me one thing: I still have a lot planed for the later chapters as in waaaaay later ^^ I was only struggling with this one for now ><