Chaos

Is This Real?

 

 I stared at him for a while, not having expected that he would be so blunt. I thought for while and quickly realized that he was testing me.

 

“Well, I would respect your decision of course, since you know a lot more about this business than I do. I don't want Kyuhyun to have problems or any scandals so it would be the best to break up. But I'm not sure if I'm able to do that. I don't want to loose him now that we are together and I would make sure that fans, reporters and I don't know who else would never see us in public together. I'd prefer to see him only a few times than never but if you do really oppose us, I won't fight since I don't want Kyuhyun to be in trouble with his own company because of me. It would be hard for me but all I want is for him to live his dream so I will accept any decision you will make even if it'll be hard for me. I wish though that you would reconsider everything and also think about Kyuhyun since he might suffer, too, if you oppose.”

 

Lee Sooman had been watching me closely the whole time I was speaking. “What do you feel for him?”

 

That question took me off guard but I decided to be honest. “You might expect me to say that I love him with my whole heart and that kinda things but honestly how can you say that after being in a relationship for two days? I have a strong attraction to him and what I feel is more than what I will ever feel for the other members but I wouldn't call it love.... at least not yet. I have fallen for him, I'm one hundred percent sure of that but love comes with time and it's too early to say that I love him but if you give me the chance, I will be able to say it soon.”

 

“What if you are just a fan who is trying to use them to your advantage?”

 

“If that were true I had already done that. I know that some members have girlfriends, I have been on a date with two idols already and I am now the girlfriend of one of them. I could have already created many scandals so what use would it be for me to talk with you and ask for your permission? Then again there would be no real advantage for me since Europe is not that aware of Kpop yet and honestly I would gain nothing from this besides antis, getting sued by you and JYP and having the reputation of being the girl who uses idol to get attention and that is really pathetic.”

 

“What IF we allowed you to continue dating Kyuhyun?”

 

“Well than I'd make sure not to get caught, of course. And I'd make sure that you wouldn't regret your decision. I'd make sure to take care of Kyuhyun and of our dates so that he can focus more on his career.”

 

“And you really wouldn't mind that he might not have much time for you?”

 

“Not at all.. Sure it's not easy but I respect his profession and I respect that it is on first place and that I come only then. Then again I live in Germany so we wouldn't be able to see each other much anyways especially since I'm in my last year of High School and that makes the chance of a scandal even smaller.”

 

Lee Sooman looked at me satisfied before talking. “I like you. I've had these kinda talks some times already and I have to admit that I've never been this satisfied with the answers to my questions. Seeing how serious and honest you are about you're relationship with Kyuhyun, I will approve it. But make sure that no problems will show up suddenly.”

 

I nodded happily and bowed. Meanwhile the boys were cheering already and after I had bowed Kyuhyun pulled me towards him and hugged me while kissing me in front of everyone. That totally caught me off guard but I kissed him back, ignoring how the members went crazy now. We broke apart and once I heard whistling I hid my face in Kyuhyun's chest, being embarrassed. Kyuhyun chuckled at my behavior.

 

We heard Lee Sooman saying something about informing the other artists and staff about this but I didn't care much, being too happy that I didn't have to worry about the company opposing us. Leeteuk decided to throw a little party at the dorm. I disagreed first, not wanting to make such a fuss about this but Kyuhyun begged me to agree so I gave in, wanting him to enjoy the day. Leeteuk ordered food while the others prepared the rest. They were all so excited that I could only smile at the scene.

 

The food came soon and we all sat down to eat. Well we were talking most of the time, the others telling me what they had experienced when they asked for a dating permission. It was quite interesting since they had more problems with it because their girlfriends were afraid of Lee Sooman. Well I had been, too, but I didn't show it. Most of the members had a day off besides those who had to do their radio but that would only be later and it was only early afternoon now. Kyuhyun had asked me if I want to play games with him and after struggling first I had agreed since they were not Starcraft like. Even I couldn't resist Mario Cart. Eunhyuk joined us while the others did something else.

 

The time flew by and without noticing it was evening already and Ryeowook had made us dinner. We ate rather quietly this time until Leeteuk said that he was bored and wanted to play games with everyone. I stared at him, remembering that the last time we had played games it had lead to me having to sleep with Kyuhyun in a bed. Leeteuk chuckled seeing my expression and teased me with mentioning that I was now allowed to do “stuff” with Kyuhyun. We decided to play the pepero game for now since I wanted to see the others loose.

 

We paired up for the first round: It was me/Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook, Leeteuk/Heechul (he just came back), Sungmin/Henry and Zhoumi/Siwon. Shindong wasn't here since he wanted to spent some time with his girlfriend. Kyuhyun and I let the other members try it first. Most of them nearly touched each others lips but nothing happened until Leeteuk played with Heechul. Heechul wanted to win so he was about to touch Leeteuk's lips with his when the poor leader pulled away, shocked about Heechul.

 

“YAH, no fanservice needed here so don't even think about it.”

 

“I wanted to win and now you ruined it. Do you think that brat of a maknae and Soominnie will go easy on us?”

 

“I'm not a brat, hyung”, Kyuhyun complained which made Heechul glare at him.

 

“OKAY, our turn”, I yelled, trying to distract everyone and it worked.

 

Siwon gave me a pepero stick but I told Kyuhyun that I would be the one to bite it off, knowing that he would only take advantage of this. He pouted but put the stick between his teeth anyways. I took the bites slowly wanting to tease Kyuhyun, the problem was just that not only he got annoyed but also some members so I hurried up. When I was close to his lips I noticed that he had closed his eyes and had slightly turned his head already. I started to admire his face, forgetting the game until someone complained.

 

“Yah, stop ogling over your boyfriend. He's not that handsome”, Heechul said, slightly annoyed.

 

I blushed when I saw that Kyuhyun was now looking at me. I quickly bit off more and when our lips touched, he hold my chin, slightly pulling me towards him. It got noisy in the dorm since some crazy fanboys lost control. I pulled away, hiding my face since I was embarrassed about the boys going crazy. Kyuhyun was meanwhile smirking telling them that nothing has been left. Heechul complained about that since it was not fair so we decided to play another round but with different couples and now it was Kyuhyun's time to complain.

 

“But hyung, she is MY girlfriend. I don't want her to do this with someone else.”

 

“It's not like she will kiss any of us, isn't it?”

 

“But I still don't like it.”

 

“Yah, stop being possessive. Let her do it with..... Siwon. You're his favorite dongsaeng anyways and he wouldn't dare to kiss her. Just stop complaining already.”

 

Kyuhyun glared at Heechul but gave in. The new pairs were: me/Siwon, Heechul/Kyuhyun, Donghae/Henry, Sungmin/Eunhyuk, Zhoumi/Ryeowook and Leeteuk/Yesung. Once again some got close to kiss, Leeteuk was once again afraid and the attention was on me again when it was mine and Siwon's turn. This time I was holding the pepero stick between my teeth and it was kinda awkward to play since I wasn't that close with Siwon. He was very busy and I had spend more time with Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Siwon bit up at a safe place especially since Kyuhyun was staring at him the whole time, closely watching how far he would go.

 

“Okay, Soominnie, next time you choose... This was too awkward”, Heechul said.

 

I nodded and now it was his and Kyuhyun's turn. I have to admit that I was pitying the maknae since Heechul was all eager to win again but when I yelled that he was not allowed to kiss my boyfriend, he actually didn't. We played another round and this time I was paired up with Eunhyuk. It started with me and Eunhyuk and we thought about nothing bad until Heechul was standing behind Eunhyuk with an evil grin. I figured out what he was up to but I was too slow to back away or turn to the side. Eunhyuk got pushed towards me and his lips landed on mine. And then hell broke loose.

 

Kyuhyun was now furious, yelling at Heechul. I stared in shock at the chaos in front of me while being patted by Sungmin who was shaking his head. Eunhyuk kept apologizing while crying even though it was not his fault and Donghae tried to calm him down. Leeteuk was now trying to calm down Kyuhyun and solve everything. The rest of the members were mumbling something or just too shocked to react in any way. Siwon then started to talk with Heechul but it was hard since Heechul was too focused on the yelling maknae. Suddenly Kyuhyun ran to his room and slammed the door shut making it deadly silent in the living room.

 

“Well, done, Heechul”, Leeteuk said after a while, disappointed.

 

“What? It was just a little prank. I just wanted him to fall on her”, Heechul defended himself.

 

“Hyung, that was a bad prank. You know how much Kyuhyunnie likes her and you also know how possessive he is. You saw how he acted when you said to pair Siwon and her up, so why did you have to make it even worse?”, Sungmin wanted to know.

 

“He has to loosen up a little bit. Soomin might be his girlfriend but she is our dongsaeng.”

 

“He knows that perfectly well or else he would have complained to me already for being so close to her. Hyung, you made Eunhyuk kiss her. That's totally different from just being an oppa to her or hug her.”

 

“I already told you that that was not planned.”

 

“Well if you had thought more you would have know that it might lead to a kiss. You better apologize to him, but also to Hyukjae-ya and Soomin-ah.”

 

That was the first time in my life that I saw Heechul feeling guilty. He apologized to us and wanted to go to Kyuhyun but I told him not to go right now so Kyuhyun wouldn't explode again. I told the guys that I wanted to talk with him first and they all nodded silently. I went to the room and found the door locked. Knocking softly on the door, I told Kyuhyun that I wanted to talk with him. He opened the door and what I saw broke my heart: Kyuhyun wiping away his tears.

 

“Oppa, please don't cry”, I said, hugging him and now also close to cry.

 

“I'm sorry, princess. I didn't want to yell but when I saw that he made Hyukjae kiss you I lost control.”

 

“Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for. Maybe for being a little bit too noisy but I understand it. Heechul oppa already apologized and I've never seen him this guilty. He wanted to push Hyukjae oppa onto me but yeah. He didn't think well, or not at all. I don't want you guys fighting because of me. Will you listen to his apology? Please.”

 

“Aigoo, even though you are the youngest you are so mature. Fine, I'll listen to him but that doesn't mean that I'll forgive him.”

 

“Well, I would want someone to calm me down when being mad and help me out when I fight with my friends. It's enough for now to listen to him.”

 

We went back to the living room and saw that the situation had calmed down. Heechul apologized in front of the members but Kyuhyun said he needed some time to completely forgive him. Heechul accepted that and they all agreed not to prank me in any kind of way. Well, I couldn't complain about that even though I was not allowed to be involved in pranks, too.

 

“Woah, wait a second. Can I please prank my unnie first? She is Siwon biased so please let me prank her in some kinda way”, I begged.

 

They stared at me but agreed. I made Siwon tweet something, knowing that my unnie was online and we waited for her to reply him. And she did reply him. I started to smirk and told Siwon to reply her. My unnie knew that I was in Seoul but I never told her that I was close to Super Junior, simply because I wasn't allowed to. Only my best friend, my family and the people at school knew it and honestly, those freaks at school didn't really care. We waited for unnie to notice that Siwon had replied her and it was epic. She was fangirling like a mad person about Siwon replying her and I showed them all what she wrote. Then I decided to mention her in Twitter.

 

“Ahhh unnie-ya, I saw that Siwon mentioned you *-* how cool”

 

“ELFi, he really did. OMG SUN, I need to take a cap of this”

 

“Kkkk, unnie-ya, maybe I should tell you sth. I'll send you a DM”

 

“........ What is it? .... ....

 

Via DM “Well, Siwon didn't tweet you without a reason. Right now I'm staying at their dorm and well...... I'm Kyuhyun's girlfriend. I wasn't allowed to tell you but let's just say I finally decided to ignore that. I told Siwon to tweet you and they saw your fangirling. Siwon was highly amused. I'll upload a video on Youtube to prove you that I'm NOT making this up. “

 

“............................ WHAT? You've got to be kidding me. So the evil couple is actually real? YAH if you are playing a prank on me with this.....”

 

“Well the prank was more to let oppas see your fangirling and to confront you with the truth”

 

“....................... So Siwon and the others saw me fangirl over the reply? And you are with them right now and even are Kyuhyun's girlfriend?”

 

“Yep...... Here is the video”

 

We waited for a while and then I got a reply.

“OMG SUN ELFi, how could you embarrass me in front of them so much? D:<<< I know you are evil, but that evil? Are they still reading everything? I need to be careful of my tweets now D: Wae, ELFi? Wae do this to me? OTL btw congrats to you and Kyuhyun ^^ I'm happy that the evil couple is real even though I'm afraid of what you two will do now ^^°°°”

 

“Oppas are still reading and are highly amused that you are embarrassed. I think I made them curious enough to read your tweets once in a while >:) But thanks unnie-ya. You better be afraid... you can never know what this evil couple mind is planning >:) muhahaha well I need to leave now. We'll talk soon. Oh and don't reveal this... Not even to your soulmatesis. I will tell her myself once the time is right.”

 

“Okay then. Have fun there and give them all hugs from me. Oh and have a lot of fun with your boyfriend ^^ “

 

“Oh I will have kkkk”

 

We said goodbye to each other and I giggled, looking at the amused members.

 

“You really love to tease your unnie, don't you?”, Siwon said chuckling.

 

“Yes. She is such a cute unnie but I can't help to . Even though I think she might tease me back with Kyuhyun now...... Oh well I still have more to use against her.”

 

“You really should stop being like Kyuhyun. An evil maknae is enough but together with an evil girlfriend? I think we need to be careful from now on”, Leeteuk said, slightly afraid.

 

“Oppa, I'm not evil, you know that”, I replied him with an innocent smile.

 

“Yeah, I don't trust you.”

 

“Good thing, you don't do”, I chuckled.

“Oppas, I'm bored now. Let's play something.”

 

“We have to pass. Ryeowook and I need to go. Sukira is waiting”, Sungmin suddenly said.

 

“Oh okay... What about the rest?”

 

“Well, I better go home now. Have a schedule quiet early and I still need to prepare something”, Siwon answered.

 

We said goodbye and Heechul had the amazing idea to play Truth or Dare again. We decided before though that no one besides Kyuhyun was allowed to do skinship with me besides hugging. We played for a while and some funny secrets were revealed. I was dared to sit on Kyuhyun's lap for the rest of the evening but I didn't mind that much. Donghae was dared to hug me and Kyuhyun (since I was still sitting on his lap). I got squished though and fake chocked which made the others laugh.

 

After playing we decided to watch a movie together. It was some Korean movie I didn't know but they put English subtitles for me so I could enjoy it, too. Some sat on the sofa, like Kyuhyun and me sitting on his lap thanks to the dare, while the others were spread on the floor. It was an interesting movie but I was sitting so comfy on Kyuhyun's lap that I started to doz off with his arms wrapped around me, holding me close to him.

 

Ahhh evil chapter is evil and chaotic. I bet my Eunhyuk biased dongsaengie will be ready to kill me .____. oh and this chapter is dedicated to my lovely unnie-ya >:) But the moments of her embarrassments will grow, I promise that