Reunited

Is This Real?

 

The days passed by. It was finally Saturday night and only some hours where left to reunite me with Kyuhyun. I had a hard time falling asleep because I was so excited to see him again. I was missing him badly and that I would be able to be in his arms in some hours seemed like a dream. I eventually fell asleep but not for too long. That was what I thought. My phone woke me up at 6 am on a Sunday morning. I was ready to throw my phone away but when I saw who was calling I stopped cursing and relaxed.

 

“Oppa~, where are you?”

 

“In front of your door. I didn't want to wake up your family so I called you.”

 

“Aww, how sweet. I'll be down in a bit.”

 

“Hurry up, princess. I want you in my arms.”

 

I smiled at that, hung up and went downstairs to open the door. I was greeted by a rather tired looking Kyuhyun but once he saw me his face lit up and he smiled happily at me. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. That startled him a bit but he hugged me back even tighter. I told him to come in and we went upstairs into my room. That's when I noticed I hadn't made a bed for him yet.

 

“Damn..... Oppa, I didn't prepare a bed for you since I thought you would arrive later.....”

 

“That's okay. I don't mind sleeping in your bed.” I stared at him speechlessly.

“Just if you don't mind. I really want to rest for a while. It was a long trip.”

 

I nodded silently, still at loss for words. He took out some pajamas of his bag and went into the bathroom while I was sitting silently on my bed, trying to realize that he really was here, that he came to be able to celebrate my birthday with me. After some minutes Kyuhyun was back and when he saw me on my bed in that state he chuckled. He made me lie on the bed and got in next to me but eventually made me lie half on his chest, making me able to listen to his heart beat again.

 

“I'm so happy that you came even though it bothers me that you spend so much money for me.”

 

“Don't worry about the money. I want to be with you and that all that matters. I just couldn't bear the thought not be here and celebrate your birthday with you. And then again I missed you so much. Just talking and seeing you via Skype wasn't enough. I wanted to have you in my arms, feel you close to me.”

 

I blushed at that and buried my face more into his chest which made him chuckle. “I missed you, too, oppa. I missed this and the hugs and your way to show me how much you care for me. And …..... I miss your kisses.” I blushed even more after saying that.

 

“Oh really? How much did you miss it?”, Kyuhyun challenged me playfully.

 

“Not that much....... I was busy and then again there are other guys to look at while you're not around”, I lied.

 

He turned us around so I was pinned under him and that startled me. “You did what? You're mine so don't even bother to look at other guys because I won't give you away. Remember that..... you're mine. And I think you lied. You missed it a lot. You're tensing up more and more the closer I come to you.”

 

He was right. The closer he moved towards me the more nervous and excited I got. But even if he said the truth I shook my head.

 

“Yes, you are. I can see the excitement in your eyes. They are sparkling and then again you're biting you lip nervously. How bad do you want me to kiss you?”

 

I just shook my head again, to tense to speak.

 

“What was that? I think, I didn't understand that”, he whispered next to my ear, making me shiver.

 

“Kiss me”, I breathed, not able to hold back anymore.

 

He smirked but kissed me, full of want and need. I pulled him closer to me as if I was afraid that he would leave any minute and kissed him back, feeling the same as him. It had been too long and I really had missed him. The way he hold me in his arms, the way he made me feel safe around him, the way he kissed me, his soft lips and his dark eyes, which looked at me lovingly, playfully or wantingly. I had missed all that so damn much. He pulled away after a while and my cheek gently.

 

“Gosh, I'm realizing now even more how much I missed you. But let's sleep now. I'm really tired and we'll have some time for ourselves later.”

 

I nodded happily, snuggled into his chest again as we changed positions and we soon fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt something my cheek. I moved a little bit and when I moved my legs I heard someone groan beneath me. I opened my eyes to see Kyuhyun looking straight into my eyes once I had lit on the light.

 

“You better be careful how you move, baby. You know how you effect me and I wanted to avoid another 'accident' until you are ready.”

 

I blushed at that and quickly got off him, too embarrassed to look at him.

 

“What a nice view you give me. Those 'shorts' are really short and they are not in place. Not that I mind. I like it a lot.”

 

“Oh shut up”, I growled at him and went into the bathroom to wash my face and calm down from the teasing.

 

I heard a knock on the door shortly after and once I knew that it was Kyuhyun I let him in. He washed his face but kept eying me up and down. We decided to get dressed after having eaten so we went downstairs to be greeted by my family and now it was time to introduce him properly as my boyfriend.

 

“Mum, Dad, this is my boyfriend Kyuhyun. You meet him last year here and in the end we fell for each other.”

 

“Nice to meet you again. I hope you approve our relationship and I promise to take care of her.”

 

“Hello. I hope so. I don't want her hurt so you better don't mess this up or you'll be in trouble, young man”, my dad said.

 

“Her best friend already warned me but all I want is her to be happy. And I will do anything for that.”

 

“Good. I hope we can meet your parents sooner or later. Or at least talk to them.”

 

“Of course. I will try to arrange that.”

 

“Oppa, let's eat. I'm hungry”, I told him, slightly awkward with the whole situation.

 

“Of course. I'm actually also hungry.”

 

I made us something to eat but since it was already afternoon we didn't eat that much. I asked my mum if she'd prepare dinner  later but she told me that she had to work soon so we had to eat the leftovers instead. Once I explained that to Kyuhyun he told me that he wanted to eat in a restaurant with me since he was able to do that comfortably here. After eating we both took a shower but NOT together, of course. I went first because it'd take me more time to get my hair done.

 

While I was in my room, preparing my hair, Kyuhyun came in after having finished his shower and I stared at him. Kyuhyun was ruffling his wet hair when he came, towel around his neck. My jaw dropped and when he saw me in that state, he smirked. Fearing the worst I gulped and tried to focus on my hair but he made it impossible. I felt him lift up my chin, making me look at his face, his smirk. I gulped again, trying to look somewhere else but it was just impossible. I bit my lip, trying to focus on something else but it was hard.

 

“You know, you actually lost our bet yesterday.”

 

“What? I did not, oppa.”

 

“You gave into my teasing..... I made you wanting to kiss me and you wanted it so badly.”

 

“I... that... no fair. You used my needs against me.”

 

“We never talked about rules.”

 

“And we never said that it started.”

 

“That's where you're lucky. It'll start from now and you will loose”, Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“I don't think so. I just need the right moves”, I smirked.

 

“I will watch out for that. But you just proved that I leave you breathless quite easily, didn't you?”, he whispered near to my ear, making me stop breathing once again.

“See how I effect you? And you think you can really win?”

 

“Of course”, I replied while lying down and pulling him with me.

“I just need to know how and I do know how.” While saying that I ran a finger from his throat, over his covered chest to his to his pants but not too far.

 

“So this is how you want it? Two can play that game.” And Kyuhyun meant that. He was running his hand from my knees, over the side of my thighs and my hip to my shoulder.

 

I knew that I had to get away from him or else I really would loose so I crawled away and jumped out of bed. Just when I was about to open the door I felt arms around my waist pulling me more in front of my mirror. I saw a smirking Kyuhyun looking at us while I flushed.

 

“You're damn pretty when you blush. Have to do that more often then.”

 

I turned around embarrassed and after giving me a quick kiss, Kyuhyun told me to get ready since he wanted to visit the places here before eating. I nodded quickly, grabbed my stuff and got ready in the bathroom while Kyuhyun got ready in my room. After a while I heard knocks on the door and Kyuhyun asked if I needed help. When I told him that I didn't he still told me to open the door and even though I refused first I opened it. He closed the door after coming in and stared at me. Without saying something he put my hair out of the bun and made sure that my curls fell down in a nice way. Once he was satisfied, I kicked him out so I was able to change into other clothes. He pouted but left anyways. Once I entered the room I saw Kyuhyun sitting on my bed, playing with his phone. Taking a closer look it was not his phone but mine.

 

“Oppa, what the hell do you think you're doing?”

 

“Just looking, wae?”

 

“That's my phone.”

 

“As if I was able to read your text messages. They're in German.”

 

“But still.....”

 

“You didn't want me to see the pics you took of me when I didn't look?”

 

I blushed crimson at that. “You see... it's just that I thought..... the moment and place was great so I.....”

 

“So you just took photos of me while sleeping, too?”

 

“You looked so peaceful. It was fascinating so I took a pic. Sorry. I'll delete them if you want to.”

 

“No, keep them. I was just amused and since you're my girlfriend, fell free to take more.”

 

I snapped my phone away from him and since both of us were ready we decided to leave. I told my dad that we were leaving and after he made sure that I had a key to get in later, we left. I asked Kyuhyun what he wanted to do. He said he wanted to go for a walk and then eat something so I gave him the directions to a lake which was not far away. During the drive Kyuhyun told me about their concerts, his birthday and what else had happened while I told him about school. When we arrived, Kyuhyun helped me out of the car and we walked the rest of the way to the lake hand in hand.

 

Once we arrived at the lake, I felt an arm around my waist and I was pulled closer to my boyfriend. There weren't many persons around and it felt so good not worry about fans finding out about us even though I still was alarmed. It was getting dark already since we still had winter but we couldn't care less, there were street lamps. We stopped after a while and looked at the lake, him standing behind me, arms wrapped around me and his chin leaning on my head.

 

“It's beautiful here. And peaceful. No fans for once that I have to worry about. It's tiring to have them follow you everywhere. That's why I prefer staying at the dorm when I have time.....”

 

“Oppa~, even though I don't know how you feel but I understand it. Some people are too much. I can't call them fans if they don't give you any privacy and even risk your life.”

 

“Don't worry too much about me.”

 

“How can I not worry? Those freaks are getting crazier and crazier. I freak out when I only read saesang fans in the news, thinking something might have happened to you.”

 

“I will be more careful from now on then, sweetheart. Don't worry that much about me but your pre-finals and finals.”

 

I groan at the thought. “Don't start with that. I'm not in the mood to write them.”

 

He chuckled and then led me back to the car. In the car we decided what to eat and that was Chinese. I told him how to get there while praying that they still had a table free for us. The restaurant was usually full since it was one of the best but we had luck. Kyuhyun even talked with the waiter in Chinese. I giggled when I saw how proud he was. Kyuhyun asked me what I wanted to eat but I told him to decide since he knew more about Chinese food. He nodded and ordered us food. While waiting I told him about my plans for tomorrow.

 

“Oppa, tomorrow some of my friends will come over to celebrate my birthday with me. I hope you don't mind.”

 

“Of course not. I'm curious about your friends.”

 

“You'll like them. We always have a lot of fun and we love drinking wine together.”

 

“Oh really? That's awesome. Then I'm sure we all will have a lot of fun tomorrow.”

 

“Oppa, what are you planning?”

 

“Nothing, why?”

 

“Yes you are. I won't loose our bet”, I told him while his leg with mine which made him choke on his water.

“Be careful, oppa. We don't want accidents to happen.”

 

Kyuhyun stared at me speechlessly but luckily the waiter came back with our food. I started to eat and it was delicious. We talked a little bit more while eating and really enjoyed the atmosphere. Kyuhyun fed me once in a while and that earned us some chuckles here and there from other guests. I blushed, noticing that we were having the attention of some guests and when I told Kyuhyun to stop he just shook his head. I guess he wanted to show off our relationship while he could because we wouldn't be able to do that in Korea or any other country that easily.

 

After having finished dinner Kyuhyun paid and we drove back. We were greeted by my puppy once again like earlier before “breakfast”. He seemed to like Kyuhyun because he was wagging his tail crazily. Kyuhyun picked up him up and patted his head gently. I smiled at the scene in front of me. It was just too cute seeing him with my puppy. We went upstairs after my dad had asked me about the food.

 

Upstairs I asked Kyuhyun what he wanted to do and when pulled out his laptop I growled. He assured me that he only wanted to show me some pictures and videos of the concerts so I calmed down and then I saw him pulling out a bottle of wine. I sighed but went downstairs to get two wine glasses. While I poured us wine into the glasses, Kyuhyun searched for the things he wanted to show me. He sat in the middle of the bed and indicated me to sit in front of him between his legs. I did what I was told and leaned my back on his chest. He leaned his chin on my shoulder and placed his laptop on my legs which were covered by a blanket.

 

He showed me photo after photo and told me about events of the concerts he wouldn't forget about. It was fascinating to listen to him speak this passionate and lovingly about his fans and their concerts. He got really excited at some points and he didn't fail to make me laugh. I started to miss the rest of the boys already, especially Sungmin even though he loved teasing us. When he had finished we were sitting there in a comfortable silence until Kyuhyun spoke.

 

“You have no idea how glad I am that I met you. Everyone keeps telling me that I changed since I meet you. Got more cheerful and happy.”

 

“Really? But you seemed happy before, too.”

 

“But not like this. I was happy with my fans but I still had a hard time because I was and still am not completely over the accident. But you're making me able to leave that in the past and to enjoy and cherish the present more than ever.”

 

“I'm glad that you feel like that. I don't want you to break because of you past but I want to be able to make you enjoy your life to the fullest.”

 

“And you are doing exactly that. It couldn't be any better and I really don't care about us living this far away. It's making everything more exciting for me.”

 

“I hope you'll keep feeling that way, oppa.”

 

“I'm sure I will.”

 

I turned around and sat on his lap while looking into his, his arms sneaking around me and pressing me close to him.

 

“It's midnight, love. Happy Birthday.”

 

“Thanks.... I love you, oppa.”

 

The chapter was not planned this early but I'm frustrated with the apartment search ==" so I decided to take a break from that and wrote the chapter. Hope you like it n_n