Shopping

Is This Real?

Heechul once again smirked and I certainly did not like that smirk. Would he actually make Kyuhyun kiss me just to tease us? He would not, would he? I was already shaking my head to indicate him not to do what he was planning but he simply ignored it.


“I dare you to not communicate with our pretty girl here next to me, being all afraid about me making you kiss her, via your phone for a week. You can't call her, write a message and not use Twitter or similar on the phone”, Heechul finally said in Korean and I got it translated by Donghae.


We stared at him as if he had lost his mind. I expected a lot but this? I mean what the hell was I supposed to do now? I could not get any calls or messages of Kyuhyun for a week. I know it's only a week but still. I took a look at Kyuhyun and what I saw somehow amused me and made me pity him at the same time. His face showed pure horror. As if a mother told her child not to play with his favorite toy or told him to never eat ice-cream. Kyuhyun was certainly not happy with that and knowing him he would most surely show that.
 

“But hyung, why? Not fair”, Kyuhyun fought while pouting like a child.
 

 “It is a dare. Do it or punishment”, Heechul answered coldly but still smirking.
 

Kyuhyun nodded defeated to worried about what the punishment might be. But as if that dare would keep us from communicating. I had Sungmin's and Siwon's number so we could talk like that anyways. But it still frustrated me that it would be hard to communicate with Kyuhyun especially because I would leave on Tuesday , same as them. Thinking about that fact that we had to seperate in two days mad me sad. They noticed that and immediately asked me what was wrong. Once I told them I did not want to leave them they all smiled sadly and nodded. We got sick of playing and just sat there enjoying the silence.
 

I broke the silence with a yawn. Even though the day was awesome it still was tiring. We had been busy the whole day visiting Paris, taking photos here and there, walking a lot and buying stuff for us and our families. Leeteuk looked at me with understanding eyes and told the guys to go to bed and rest. He then offered me to go with me to my room since he needed to take care of all his dongsaengs. Hearing that meant so much to me since it meant that he really cared about me.
 

“Goodnight. No worry about phone. We find way, okay?”, Leeteuk assured me.
 

“I know. I will kick Heechul later for doing that to us”, I giggled.
 

Leeteuk gave me one last apologizing smile and left me. I got ready for bed and lied down. I think I forgot to mention that I was staying in the same hotel as Super Junior, did I not? Well Kyuhyun paid my room. His reason for that: he made me stay for two more days so he would pay the room. I did not want to bother my aunt anymore since they had their own lives but I still was not okay with Kyuhyun paying me the room. I would give him the money back someday. Hopefully.
 

I thought about the days I had here. It seemed like a dream to me. A dream I did not want to wake up from. And when thinking back to the moments Kyuhyun and I shared I could not help myself but smile. And then I had to think about my best friend and Eunhyuk. I so had to get those two together no matter what. But there were some problems: how and where should I arrange a date? I would have to talk to some of the members about that especially because they should know when was a good change to arrange a date. Thinking more and more I slowly drifted into sleep.
 

I woke up the next morning with a knock on my door. Not really realizing what was happening I went to the door and opened it. And in front of me I saw a chuckling Kyuhyun amused of my sleepy look. I stared at him not realizing I was still wearing my pajamas, had no make up on and my hair was a mess. It took me a minute to realize that when I panicked and told him I would get ready and slammed my door close. Now that was embarrassing. I wanted to hide myself for the whole day but I had no time to do that. I got ready for the day and then went downstairs to get breakfast. There I saw the members sitting at a table some enjoying breakfast while others had already finished.
 

I sat at the table noticing Kyuhyun grinning at me. I looked down embarrassed, trying not to let the rest notice that I felt uncomfortable but they did not fail to miss the silent conversation the evil maknae and I had. That was the time where I had to ask myself what was worse: the grin that Kyuhyun had on his lips or the curious stares the other gave us. But I decided not to say anything at all and simply started to eat. It was  kinda hard to eat but I tried my best to ignore them since I wanted to finish fast so we could go out.
 

I finished and looked at them questionably. I was wondering what we would do today. Would we visit more of Paris or go for a walk? I asked them and they told me that they were not really sure about that either. Some wanted to walk around and explore the city by feet, others wanted to go shopping to take a look at the fashion here and to compare it to Korea and others wanted to relax a little bit. So we decided to split up. Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and I went out to go shopping the rest went for a walk or relax in a park.
 

After the drive with the car we arrived at a mall and also a really huge and long building. I took a better look at it and recognized that it was the “Printemps”. I remembered having been there on my last visit in Paris two years ago and I really loved it so going there with such amazing people was even more fun. We went in and stared at how big it was. I got excited and just when I wanted to drag them with me I remembered that I was the only girl here and that they might get easily bored with me.
 

“Sooo....  How should we do this? I mean you might get bored or annoyed of staying the whole time with me”, I wanted to know.
 

“No, it's okay. Let's go together”, Sungmin said excited.
 

I don't know why but I somehow felt that I might get his new doll he could dress up. We went into a store for girls and I started to look around not missing what the guys were doing. Sungmin was all hyper choosing clothes I could try on while the other two were watching him and also trying to find something pretty they could give their sisters. Only after ten minutes of being in the store I was dragged by Sungmin to try on the first clothes. I tried the first combination and got out.
 

“Hmm, pretty but not perfect. Next”, Sungmin ordered.
 

I once again changed clothes and we did this for nearly an hour starting to have fun with really weird combinations which made the guys laugh so hard that they nearly fell from their chairs. In the end I had a really nice dress. It was white with a bluish gray middle part. The dress was loose and the shoulders were exposed. It looked really cute but I was not that confident to wear it. I did not think I would look pretty with it but the boys forced me to wear it anyways. I tried it on and looked at the mirror. It was not that bad so I showed it to them. Once I got out the only thing I saw and heard was jaws dropping and some “wow”s here and there.
 

“So pretty.”
 

“Yes, really pretty.”
 

“Kyuhyun, you have rival now.”
 

“You better take care of her.”
 

Sungmin and Eunhyuk were babbling about my look while Kyuhyun ignored them and kept staring at me. I shifted a little bit uncomfortable at his intense bit still dreamy stare not knowing what to do. Was he trying to tell me that the dress was okay? I took a look at the prize and my world crashed done but I did not let them notice that. I had not enough money with me so there would be no way for me to buy it.
 

“You guys like it? Well it's cute but I have not enough money anyways so let's go to the next store to search something for you”, I said with a slightly sad tone.
 

“You will buy dress. We pay and you pay back later. You need dress. Really”, Sungmin said.
 

I was about to start a discussion when he just shut me off and said he would buy it anyways and that I should shut up and accept this and simply pay back later. Once again I tried to reject but the look he and Eunhyuk gave let me know that there was not space for discussions. I nodded defeated even though I still was not happy that they were doing this.
 

I changed back to my clothes and we went to pay. Well they paid and I waited for them. Once I tried to grab the bag Kyuhyun took  it immediately saying that girls should not carry the bags. They were being the gentlemen again so I decided that we should go a look at clothes for them so I would also have some fun in dressing them. We went into the store for men and they started to look for clothes. I helped them choose but not without making one weird outfit to enjoy our shopping day.
 

Once they had enough clothes to try on I sat in front of the changing cabins and waited for them to get changed. First one to get out was Eunhyuk and wow. Never thought I could laugh this hard. He was wearing a ridiculous jeans with an ugly t-shirt. He looked like a freak and he even started to act like one. I could not breath anymore but then Sungmin came out and that nearly killed me. He was wearing a huge hat, swimming trunks and a colorful t-shirt. He looked like a parrot. Seeing how funny the guys looked like I was even more curious about Kyuhyun.
 

Just when I thought about him he came out and all of us could not help but laugh. It was too hilarious. He was wearing some really loose pants and a huge t-shirt with a cap. Well imagine Kyuhyun as a rapper in hip hop style but I mean extreme hip hop style and you would know why we were laughing so hard. It did not suit him at all. Once he saw the other two he also started laughing. We took photos of them to save this hilarious moment.
 

Then they went to try other clothes and they looked damn fine in all of them. They could wear what they wanted but looked always handsome. It kinda frustrated me to know that but I tried to ignore it. Once they were satisfied with their choices we went to pay for them. After paying we thought about what we could do. Since we all were hungry we went to eat something. It was fun to spend some time with them and I enjoyed every second.
 

“Oppas....let's eat some ice-cream somewhere, please” I said while making big pleading eyes.
 

“Sure. We love ice-cream. Let's go”, Sungmin said with a smile.
 

I was really happy. I think I should mention that I love ice-cream. I eat it during winter, when I was sick, every time. So we went to search a shop selling ice-cream. After a few minutes of wandering around I finally found a shop. We ordered the ice-cream and started to talk again while waiting. Our orders came and we started to eat. The ice-cream was so yummy. I nearly forgot everything around me until I suddenly felt something cold on my nose and saw a playful look on Sungmin's eyes.
 

"Oppa! Why did you do that? It's cold and ice-cream”, I said while pouting.
 

“Tease you. Kyu loves you pout”, he answered chuckling.
 

I blushed as Kyuhyun glared at him. Would they ever stop teasing us? I needed to get some girls for all of them so I could tease them, too. Especially that bunny oppa. So ELF you heard that? They really need some girlfriends so please do something to date them. Besides Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk though. While I was thinking I did not notice that the three of them were staring at me but once I did I looked at them questionably.
 

“What? Stop looking at me like that”, I asked them.
 

“You still have ice-cream on nose”, Eunhyuk said with an amused smile.
 

That made me so embarrassed. Just when I wanted to wipe it away I felt someone else do it. I looked up to see Kyuhyun with a napkin smiling at me. I once again blushed but gave him a thankful smile but I did not miss Sungmin's “knowing” grin. I really wanted to hit him for embarrassing me this much. Even Eunhyuk was grinning but once he would know what I was planning he would not grin anymore but be the one blushing.
 

Once we finished we went out and Eunhyuk called the rest of the guys. We had already bought everything we wanted and now we wanted to spend some time with them. We took the subway to the “Parc Monceau” were the others were now waiting for us. Once we arrived we were hugged by the rest of the members, all talking at the same time. They wanted to know what we did and said how beautiful the park is we had arrived to now.

So we went in with them and they showed us the things they liked the most. I had to agree. It was really beautiful here and very relaxing. When I was  standing there enjoying the view I felt someone take my hand and drag me somewhere else. I looked at the person and noticed it was.......