Spending Time Together

Is This Real?

“Oh, how comes?”

 

“You'll see”, I answered mysteriously but noticed that Vicky was glaring at me while Eunhyuk started to feel embarrassed.

 

After a while Kyuhyun, Vicky, Eunhyuk and I drove back to the hotel because the two had to prepare for a date and Kyuhyun said he wanted to go out with me. Vicky kept asking me what to wear and especially what to do with her hair. I sighed at her and helped her out with everything. Once she was dressed and had put on some make-up I got everything to make her hair pretty but as always it was a hard task. Eventually I was able to make some loose curls without her hair doing what it wanted. I stepped in front of her and smiled. She really was pretty. That's when I heard a knock.

 

“Soomin-ah, it's me”, I heard Kyuhyun say.

 

“Come in”, I replied.

 

The door opened and revealed my very handsome boyfriend who was already ready to go out. He looked at me questionably, probably wondering why I wasn't ready but that changed when he saw Vicky.

 

“Woah, you two want to kill Hyukjae?”

 

“Wae, oppa?”, I asked confused.

 

“Vicky, you look stunning. I guess my little angel helped you out?”

 

“Thanks and yes but stop being so cheesy. Do I really look okay?”

 

“Totally. As a guy I can tell you that I would ask you out but I already have someone.”

 

“Yeah, luckily because I would never go out with you”, Vicky said while eying him.

 

“Ouch, that hurt my pride.”

 

“Yah, yah, you two. What about Hyukjae oppa?”, I asked.

 

“All done. Vicky, are you ready to...... wow”, Eunhyuk said while entering the room but he was left speechless.

 

That was the first time when I saw Vicky embarrassed. I chuckled at the scene and pushed her towards Eunhyuk so they would leave but told them to call us so we would be able to join them later for a drink. Meanwhile Kyuhyun had cuddled up behind me, his chin leaning on my shoulder, watching his hyung and Vicky.

 

“I'm really happy for hyung. He deserves it and I'm glad I was able to help since he did so much for me but I never was really able to repay that.”

 

“Awww, I'm also happy for them. They both deserve it. So I have to get ready and it seems that I'm kinda late. How about helping me?”, I asked while giggling.

 

“With my pleasure, princess. So what shall I do?”

 

And like that Kyuhyun took care of my hair, putting it up in a cute bun while I was refreshing my make-up. Then we both went through my clothes and Kyuhyun decided on what I should wear. He chose a skirt with a cute top. I went to the bathroom to change but when I came out, Kyuhyun was holding a dress in his hand. He told me to wear that and told me to change in the room quickly while he would turn around since we would be running late. I quickly did what he said but was suddenly really shy and flustered.

 

I noticed that I wasn't able to close my dress so I asked Kyuhyun to do it. When he did that his fingers randomly were ghosting over my skin which made me shiver. He suddenly stood right behind me, his arms wrapping themselves around me. I felt his breath close to my neck and then I felt his lips on my neck. He was giving me gentle kisses while mumbling something about my skin. I loosened up in his hug and placed my hands over his. He hold me even tighter but I guess we were not meant to have some time for us once the other members are around. Donghae had knocked and walked in without even waiting.

 

“Ohhhhhh~. I.... I guess that was a bad timing. Sorry about that”, Donghae said rather embarrassed.

 

“How can you simply walk into the room of two girls without waiting for their reply?”, Kyuhyun asked.

 

“The door wasn't completely closed so if it'd be weird if someone had been changing, right?”

 

“What?........ The door wasn't completely closed?”, I asked while panicking.

 

“Well, you would only be able to notice it if you were trying to go in or knock. It looked like it was closed.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, that's why I was so confused that the door was actually open and not closed. Anyways, I wanted to ask what the plans are for today?”

 

“Hyukjae oppa and Vicky are on a date, Kyu wanted to take me somewhere and then we thought about joining the other two on their date so we could celebrate Hyukkie's birthday”, I told him.

 

“Ohh okay. So those two, huh?”

 

“Yeah. They look great together. But Vicky will be careful first so I think they will take their time..... unlike us....”, I mumbled.

 

“Yeah, you two. But with you two I really think it was fate. And you two are just perfect for each other. There are some couples like you who are just meant to be.”

 

“Thanks, hyung. We'll be going now. See you later”, Kyuhyun said while smiling.

 

We all left the room and then Kyuhyun and I went outside and luckily we managed not to be seen by any fans. There was a car waiting for us and I saw that the popular Prince Manager was waiting for us. Once we were inside he drove away, not wanting to risk anything at all.

 

“Hello, Soomin-ah. You look stunning once again. How have you been?”, Jung Hoon said.

 

“Hello, Jung Hoon oppa. Always fine but especially today. And you?”, I replied.

 

“Also. Kyuhyun is easier to handle thanks to you so I have less trouble.”

 

“Hyung, that's not true. I'm always easy to handle”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Thought so. Oppa looks still young and fresh so you haven't aged at all since Kyu was being a good boy”, I giggled amused.

 

“Wait, are you teaming up with him? What's wrong with you, love?”, Kyuhyun said with a pout.

 

“I know that you can be troublesome so why should that be a lie?”

 

“Well but he made it sound so bad.”

 

“He was teasing you and it worked. You just don't want to look like a bad boy in front of me, isn't it?”

 

“Well..... yes.”

 

“But oppa. I like that side of you. I love how you can be so witty but when needed you are one of the most caring persons I met. There is no need to impress me.”

 

“You're right. I guess I was afraid of loosing you.”

 

“Pfft, as if there was someone to break you two apart. It's really a miracle that you two are not engaged yet”, Jung Hoon suddenly said which made us embarrassed.

 

“Hyung, what the hell?”

 

“What? It's true. You can barely be separated when being together and seriously; just the way how you two look at each other. I've never seen so much love between a couple that is only being shown by the eyes. Ask the others. They would agree. Even Lee Sooman-ssi was thrown away when he saw you two together. I bet you didn't know this but do you know why he mostly agreed to all of this? Because he felt that this is something special. So make sure that nothing will break you two apart.”

 

“Thanks hyung/oppa”, Kyuhyun and I both mumbled, feeling overwhelmed.

 

“You're welcome. By the way we just arrived. When should I pick you up?”

 

“Hmm, in about an hour?”, Kyuhyun wondered.

 

“Okay, enjoy you're time together”, Jung Hoon said while smiling.

 

We got out of the car and I saw that we were in front of a little restaurant, a Portuguese restaurant.

 

“Oh? How comes that...”, I started.

 

“Well, I wanted to taste some food of the country my girlfriend is from and since you are with me, I can ask you what is good and what not”, Kyuhyun interrupted me.

 

When we went we were greeted in French first but once I asked if it was okay to talk in Portuguese the waitress happily talked in Portuguese. She led us to a table which was far away from any window and it gave us some privacy as well as protected us from being seen by fans. We sat down and ordered something to drink. Of course Kyuhyun had to order a wine bottle. That  always amused me. We got some snacks together with the wine bottle and then ordered our food. I had explained the dishes I knew to Kyuhyun and he was really interested in them. If it had been possible, he would have tried them all. I started to eat some of the snacks while waiting and noticed that my favourite bread was also there.

 

“Wahhh, I love this bread. Every time we visit my family in Portugal, I keep eating it. It's just like I keep eating baguette here in France”, I said happily.

 

“It is good. We have to go to Portugal. The more I read and hear about it, the more I think that it's really beautiful there”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Well the south is perfect for beach holidays. But there are nice places everywhere but sadly you also can see that Portugal is not that rich. But oppa, we should go there when it's time for all the feasts and festivals. The music is so cheerful and I love dancing to it. It's mostly traditional music but the dance is really easy.”

 

“We'll go there then. You got all excited. It's so cute, love”, Kyuhyun said, still chuckling.

 

I blushed when he said that which made him chuckle only more. We talked more while waiting for our dinner. When dinner came, Kyuhyun tried his dish and my dish, too, since he was really too curious about the food. I fed him once in while and he did the same. The dinner really felt like a normal couple being on a dinner date and I enjoyed every second of it. When we had finished and I had ordered some coffee for myself since the Portuguese espresso was the only one I actually drank, Kyuhyun took out his phone and he told me that we would be leaving in some minutes. Kyuhyun paid and outside there was a car waiting for us. We both got in and saw that Sungmin and Leeteuk were also in the car.

 

“Cheesy couple finished their date? How was it?”, Sungmin teased.

 

I looked at him for a while but then turned towards Kyuhyun and snuggled up to his side, completely ignoring Sungmin.

 

“Yah Soomin-ah.......... okay, fine, I'm sorry. I will tease you less. But seriously, how was it?”, Sungmin said with a pout.

 

“It was great, of course. No teasing, good food”, I mumbled.

 

“Good food? Oh I have to come here again and eat there, too, then.”

 

We drove for a while until we reached the restaurant which had a bar, too. Inside we saw the other members and managers. We all ordered some drinks and snacks and I got away from Kyuhyun's hold and sat next to Vicky.

 

“Sooooo, how was the date?”

 

“It was great. We talked a lot and the food here is so good. Hyukjae treated me so well. It's shocking if you compare it to the guys of our school.”

 

“Tell me about it. Kyuhyun may be evil but he at least he has some manners unlike those weirdos. So what is going on between you two?”

 

“Well we decided to take it slowly and get to know each other better first. I'm not too sure about this yet because he is a crush and I'm a crush to him. That's why we want to get to know each other better and go for it slowly.”

 

“Thought so. But that's good. Sometimes I wonder if Kyuhyun and I are rushing things a bit but then again I feel like our relationship is special. But you take all the time you need, okay, dongsaengie?”

 

“Of course.”

 

Our drinks came so we all sang for Eunhyuk and cheered for him. He showed us all his gummy smile and that was also the first time he drank alcohol. We enjoyed the rest of the evening and Leeteuk decided to go back when he noticed that Kyuhyun and I were slowly getting tipsy. In the van I was hugged by Kyuhyun. I leaned my head on his shoulder and fell asleep until someone was shaking me.

 

“Leave me alone”, I growled.

 

“You're in the car. Let's get out so you can sleep in your bed”, Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“Hmpf, fine”, I mumbled and stumbled outside.

 

We were in a parking lot and soon we were on our floor. I was still half asleep that's why Kyuhyun was holding me close to him, making sure I wouldn't trip. We went to my room and shortly after Vicky entered, too.

 

“What the hell?”, she wondered.

 

“This sleepyhead fell asleep and never really woke up. I'll prepare her for bed so she can sleep”, Kyuhyun said.

 

He lead me to the bathroom, took off my make-up, bushed my teeth and took all the pins out that I had in my hair.

 

“Oppa, what is the surprise you mentioned on the phone?”, I asked sleepily.

 

“You have to wait a little bit longer but you will soon know about it. Now.... you have to get changed. Can you handle this?”

 

“Huh? Sure, sure. I only need my clothes... oh you already brought them along. Sorry for being a bother. I'm just suddenly so sleepy.”

 

“It's okay, love. I can see that. Now get changed. I'll be waiting outside.”

 

Kyuhyun went out of the bathroom and I lazily changed into my pajamas. Then I opened the door and saw that Vicky and Kyuhyun were talking but I had no idea what they were talking about. I wondered what it was though since Vicky was kinda shocked. I shrugged it off, being too sleepy. I laid down in bed and fell asleep right after Kyuhyun gave me a goodnight kiss.

 

The next morning I woke up to soft knocks on our door. I got up and opened it. Eunhyuk was there to wake us up since Siwon would be arriving soon and they all wanted to have some fun. I nodded and then went to wake up Vicky. We got ready and on our way downstairs we found Yesung and Ryeowook. Downstairs I got a quick peck of Kyuhyun and then we ate.

 

“Hyung”, Ryeowook suddenly said in the middle of eating.

 

We all turned around and saw Siwon coming up to our table. He was greeted warmly and then he congratulated Eunhyuk. I introduced Vicky to him and just from looking at them I knew they would get along well. It reminded me of myself and Sungmin. After breakfast we split up into different groups since not everyone wanted to do the same thing. Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Vicky and I decided to go to Versailles. Jung Hoon decided to come with us so he could look after me and Vicky but especially after me and Kyuhyun as a couple. He drove us there and Vicky and I were already excited.

 

After a while of driving we finally arrived. It was my second time seeing Versailles but the first time I had only seen the garden. When we saw the queue our jaws nearly dropped. As I expected there were a lot of people there who wanted to go inside. We patiently lined up since they had to buy their tickets first. Vicky and I were lucky since we had not to pay. After a while of waiting, Kyuhyun laid his arm lazily around my shoulder. I leaned onto his side and that was a mistake we both made. Suddenly someone came to us and asked if she was allowed to take a picture with the boys but the manager friendly said that no photos were allowed. Before Kyuhyun and I were able to break apart she saw us.

 

“Oh? Kyuhyun oppa, is that your girlfriend? How can you have a girlfriend? Why are you lying to your fans?”, she asked, sounding upset but heartbroken at the same time and with teary eyes.

 

Sweet chapter n_n and not much left till the surprise will be revealed. I hope I'll be able to update soon since the next days I'll be very busy, so everyone >< please be patient