Finally

Is This Real?

I found myself sitting in a classroom. I had my last final exam and I was nervous. Not only nervous but distracted as well. So much depended on my finals. My chance to go studying at a university, my chance to go to Korea again this summer because my parents wouldn't let me go unless I had a good high school graduation, just everything. I finished the exam and then my dream had a little time jump to my graduation. Well that's what I thought. I didn't pass my exams and failed graduating. I cried when seeing my friends and went somewhere else. I just wanted to be alone. After a few minutes I got a call. Without checking who was calling I picked up the phone.

 

“Hello”, I sniffed.

 

“Princess? Are you crying?”, I heard Kyuhyun ask.

 

“Y-yeah..... Oppa I failed... I won't be able to go to Korea. What will your parents say? I will totally loose my face in front of them. O-oppa....”

 

“Sh~, calm down. We will be able to solve this. Don't worry about it. Where are you right now?”

 

“At school. But I went away from the others. I need some time alone.”

 

“Cupcake... go back to the others. I don't like that you're alone right now.”

 

“I won't hurt myself if you're indicating that.”

 

“I'm not indicating that but the others can distract you for a while plus you can let out everything.”

 

“Fine, I will go back after we finished talking.”

 

“Good. And besides that.. how are you?”

 

“I'm fine.... kinda... this whole thing is messing me up.”

 

“Yeah I imagine.”

 

“Oppa, you won't break up with me, right?”

 

“Why should I? I have no reason to break up with you.”

 

“But what if the media finds out that I didn't graduate. They will write that you found a stupid girlfriend and that I am just after your money and fame. I mean how stereotypical is this?”

 

“Don't say that. I will handle the media. That is my duty since I am the one who is famous and got you into this mess.”

 

“Okay...”, I mumbled.

 

Then I heard the clicking of a camera. When I turned around I saw a two Asians standing not to far away, one holding the camera and the other one holding a notebook. This only meant one thing: reporters. How they had found me, I didn't know. How they found out that I was at school since it was the day of the graduation I didn't know as well. All I knew was that they got a story which would be huge in Korea even though they weren't allowed to publish it.

 

“Kyu...... we have a problem... I just turned around and caught reporters taking a photo of me and writing down what I said....”

 

“WHAT? Those bastards better not publish anything or else they will be in trouble. You are no public person and how the hell did they find you in Germany and especially at school on this day!? This is already stalking. Tell them that I wanna talk to them.”

 

“Okay...”, I told him and then went to the reporters.

 

“You there. Come here. There is someone who wants to talk to you.”

 

They looked at me and waited for me to arrive there. Then I gave them my phone and waited for Kyu to talk to them. After a few minutes of discussing, I got my phone back and the reporter glared at me.

 

“You were lucky now. You just wait”, one of them said.

 

I stared speechlessly at him and then I heard a growl. It had been Kyuhyun who had heard what he said.

 

“That stalker better shuts up. He is already in enough problem and I doubt that he wants to add more. I

swear that I will destroy everything he cares about if he doesn't leave you alone”, Kyu growled lowly.

 

“Oppa, relax... Don't rush it.. Let's first wait if he publishes something, okay?”

 

“Of course. But now go back to the others and watch out, please. I will go and talk to the company. They won't be happy to hear what's going on there.”

 

“Okay. Be careful and don't do anything you will regret later...”

 

“Of course, princess. Don't worry about me. Take care, love. Be aware of the reporters. I don't trust them. I f those found you it's possible for others to be there as well. Watch what you say or do, okay?”

 

“Allright. I love you.”

 

“Love you more. Bye.”

 

“Bye bye oppa.”

 

I hung up and just when I was about to go back I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything went black.

 

Just then I woke up, panting and my shirt was soaked in cold sweat. I went downstairs to get something to drink. After an hour I was able to relax again and but I was scared to fall asleep so I simply study some more until I fell asleep.

 

Week after week passed by and the exams were all finished and unlike my nightmare the other day I had my exams went well and I passed them all, meaning that I was able to graduate. Once Kyuhyun heard the news he got all excited because that meant that I would be able to go to Korea once again in summer and see him. We booked the flight together and started to plan what we could do. Kyuhyun kept telling me that he wanted to introduce me to his family and that he wanted to take me on a lot of romantic dates in Seoul. I giggled every time when he got lost in talking about the summer because it was really adorable. Since I had no classes anymore I slowly started to make a list of things I had to take with me to Korea and that was when I realized that I needed presents for Kyuhyun's family.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Vicky!? I need your help”, I said, panic in my voice.

 

“Woah, calm down there, young grasshopper. What's wrong?”

 

“Well as you know I will visit Kyu's parents in summer and well...... I just realized that I should buy them some presents. But heck, I really don't know what. Do you have any idea? Maybe?”

 

“Hmm how about something traditional? You know something typical for Germany or for Portugal. Just ask your boyfriend what his parents like.”

 

“I thought about that but if I ask him, he would tell me not to buy anything. You know how he can be when it comes to spending money for him so yeah.”

 

“But this time it's different. You're spending money on his family so you can leave good impression. He wouldn't want to stop that, now would he?”

 

“Riiight.... Okay, I'll call him. Can you still help me when choosing the stuff?”

 

“Sure and relax. His parents will love you.”

 

“Thanks, Vicky. Gosh, what would I do without you?”, I sighed.

 

“You would panic like a mad person, randomly buy something and disappoint everyone.....”

 

“Wow, you're so nice again today.”

 

“But you still love me.”

 

“Sadly. Well I gotta make some calls now and think. Bye, bye”, I said.

 

“Yeah, think for once. Bye yeom.”

 

I rolled my eyes and hung up. Then I checked the time and asked Kyuhyun via Kakaotalk if he had time to talk for a bit. He said yes and immediately called me.

 

“What's up, cupcake?”, I heard his deep voice ask.

 

“What the... You know, you sound like some American. Only the babe was missing......”

 

“So you want me to call you babe?”

 

“Ewwww, no way. You know that I like princess or cupcake the most... Oh and love”, I said while blushing.

 

“You are so adorable, princess”, he chuckled.

 

“So what emergency do you have?”

 

“Well, I kinda have a question. What do your parents like and your sister? I wanted to give them something from Germany or maybe even something Portuguese but yeah. I'm not sure what.”

 

“Why do you wanna buy them something? You don't need to buy them something.”

 

“But, Kyuuu~.. I want to leave a good impression and you know that in Korea you give the person you visit the first time something. As I am from Gemany I thought it might be a nice idea to buy something from here....”

 

“Gosh, love, you're so.... Fine I'll think about it if it's that important for you. But how are you doing?”

 

“Fine.. Just having some weird dreams.”

 

“What weird dreams?”

 

“Well, first I had some dreams about my exams and lately I have dreams about my visit to Korea. But well.. the visit wasn't that awesome. Your parents hated me and we got into a huge fight.”

 

“Oh cupcake. You are worrying to much once again. My parents are excited to meet you and are already complaining to me about wanting to meet you. And even if we get into a fight, that won't brake us up. I love you and you know that.”

 

“I know. I guess, I'm just way too insecure.”

 

“You are, love, even though you don't need to. You are perfect in my eyes, perfect for me and don't let others tell you that you are not. You are my other half, love.”

 

“Gosh, Kyu, you are so cheesy but say such beautiful things. I can't believe that everyone thinks that you are a cheeky person when you are like that to me. But you are my other half as well. Right now I really can't imagine my life without you.”

 

“Hahaha, same here, you cutie”, he chuckled.

 

“I'm not cute”, I exclaimed while blushing.

 

“You are~~ and will always be. Okay, I need to go now. It's getting late and I have work tomorrow.”

 

“Oh, right... Good night, my lovely cheesy KyuKyu. Sleep well and dream of me.”

 

“Oh I will always dream of you, cupcake. And we do a lot of naughty stuff and I make you scream....”, Kyuhyun whispered huskily.

 

“Wh-What?”, I chocked.

 

“Oh yes.. How I make you moan my name when I kiss you all over your body, making you want more than just my tongue all over your body. “

 

“O-oppa... stop it....”

 

“Why? Do you want me?”

 

“Y-yes”, I whispered, wanting him to kiss me and touch me.

 

“Well, sweetheart, you have to wait till you are here in Korea. Good night, love.”

 

“Ugh, you are so mean. Good night.”

 

I heard him chuckle and then I hung up, staring blankly at the wall. I always wanted to hit him when he did that. Teasing me and then throwing me into the cold water.

 

I had my graduation and started to prepare my applications for the universities. After a few weeks I sent out the applications and started to prepare my trip to Korea. I already had bought the presents for Kyuhyun's family and got some sweets for the boys. My mum helped me with packing because I had some presents that might break during the flight. The closer the day of my lfight came the more nervous I got. I started to wonder where exactly I would live; if I would live with SuJu members again or with Kyuhyun's family.

 

Then it was finally the day, the day of my departure. At home I checked once again if I had everything and then my parents brought me to the airport. With every hour that I got closer to Seoul, I got more nervous. I was wondering if I had changed or if the others still liked me. Then again I still was nervous about meeting Kyuhyun's family. I slept most of the time during the flight, trying to calm myself down. After twelve hours in the air I finally landed in Incheon. I got my bag and was checked from the authorities. Then I went out, wondering if Kyuhyun would pick me up or his manager. I started searching for a familiar face but found none. Just when I was about to write Kyuhyun a message I found myself being wrapped in arms.

 

“Hello, beautiful woman. Did it hurt when you fell from the sky?”, I heard a familiar voice ask.

 

I turned around and was met by two beautiful eyes staring at me.

 

“Oh yes it did, handsome man. Did you come here to rescue me?”

 

“I did, my sweet angel. I missed you so much”, Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed me softly on my lips.

 

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. When we heard a cough, we broke the kiss and I searched for the person who had coughed. It was Sungmin.

 

“I know you missed Kyuhyun the most and all but actually Leeteuk and I are here as well”, Sungmin said cheekily.

 

“Why hello there, impatient and jealous man. You can't wait even for two minutes till I say hello to you, can you?”

 

“No, little one, you know me. I want to be your number one.”

 

“Then you need to try harder because there is someone else in my heart”, I chuckeld.

 

“Who could be the number one in your heart then?”

 

“Hmmm.... It's my dog”, I laughed when Kyuhyun started to pout disappointed since he had expected me to say his name.

 

“Hahahahah your dog? Since when is Kyuhyun your dog?”, Sungmin said while smirking.

 

“Hyung, I'm not her dog. I'm her awesome, handsome boyfriend”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Kyu.... stop being so arrogant. You know what I think of that”, I warned him.

 

“Well to be an awesome, handome boyfriend I need an awesome, beautiful girlfriend.”

 

“There he goes again. Shut up, Kyuhyunnie”, Leeteuk scolded.

“Now do we get a hug, Soomin-ah?”

 

“Of course, oppa”, I yelled and jumped into his arms.

 

“Woah. Now that's a welcome”, he chuckled.

 

“Little one, what about me?”, Sungmin complained.

 

“You as well”, I giggled and hugged him tightly.

 

“Okay, guys, give me my girlfriend back. Her number one wants to have some more skinship”, Kyuhyun growled while pulling me back to him.

 

“As if you wouldn't have enough of me now that I am back. And don't start with skinship. We are at the airport in Korea and there are enough people watching already because you are an idol”, I scolded him.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. People know now that we are together so it's not like we have to hide.”

 

“But unlike you, I am no idol and I don't need more fans to hate me.”

 

“Okay, okay, I got it. Then you better be prepared for what I will do to you when we are back home”, Kyuhyun said mischievously.

 

“And that would be what?”, I asked with a playful smirk on my lips.

 

“Oh something fun that you will totally enjoy, love”, Kyuhyun whispered into my ear.

 

I froze when his breath hit my ear and once he had said that I got lost in imagining what he meant I only snapped back into reality when I heard Kyuhyun chuckle and pulling me by my waist towards the door out of the airport.

 

“Let's go, cupcake. I will make your imaginations true but for that we need to drive to the dorm first.”

 

“Kyuhyun... no funny business in our dorm. There are enough people there and we don't need to know what you two are doing”, Leeteuk warned his maknae.

 

Hearing that I looked down and tried to hide my blushing face. Leeteuk always managed to embarrass me, no matter where and no matter about what exactly. I hit his shoulder lightly and got into the care after Kyuhyun had went in. Then we drove towards the dorm of the boys. I was so excited to see the others and I was extremely happy to be back in Korea because I had enjoyed my last stay a lot. We all talked during the drive, catching up with the latest events in our lives. I heard about Teukie's enlistment which shocked me first but I couldn't do anything about it. I only wanted him to do well and be safe.

 

After ninety minutes we finally arrived at the dorm. We got out of the car and Sungmin was being a gentleman by caring my stuff although Kyuhyun wanted to do that. But in the end Kyuhyun had lost their argument when Sungmin said that Kyuhyun would have his hands free to place them on my body. I had gasped when he said that because it sounded a lot more erted than he might have meant it although his smirk had been saying something else.

 

So there I was in front of the door of the dorm, nervous about seeing the others again. Leeteuk opened the door and got in first, followed by Sungmin and my stuff. Kyuhyun lead me inside and before I was even able to get out of my shoes I got tackled by someone.

 

“Soomin-ah!!!”, a familiar loud voice yelled.

 

Omg I finally managed to update >< I'm sooo sorry about the delay but I really had no time to write in Korea since there was so much to do and see OTL at least I was inspired for the future chapters and well now my university is eating up all my time >.>  oh a student's life..... anyways I am really sorry for only updating now and I will try to update sooner altough I won't promise anything because I am way too busy for my liking lately ~.~ hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope the next chapters will be interesting since I now know exactly what to write about the Korea trip thanks to experiences n_n