Double Date pt..2

Is This Real?

The next question was where we should eat. I thought for a while and had to keep in mind that my best friend can't eat everything she wants so we decided to eat kebap at her favorite kebap restaurant. She was really happy since she loves to eat there. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were curious about how it would taste. When we arrived, went in and ordered what we wanted to eat. It took a while for the kebap to be ready.

 

“So girls. Did you enjoy the evening?”, Eunhyuk asked.

 

“It was awesome. I rarely had so much fun”, I replied.

 

“Awesome? You liked it when Kyuhyun taught you how to play bowling right? Because he was sooo close to you.”

 

“I bet you enjoyed that time because it gave you some minutes with Vicky alone, right?”

 

“W-what? You need to answer me first!”

 

“Yes, I liked it when Kyuhyun taught me how to play bowling because I got better. Now you.”

 

“Of course I enjoyed the time. Vicky is a nice girl.”

 

“I meant it another way. Oppa, why are you blushing?”

 

“I'm not. Admit it: you liked that Kyuhyun back hugged you!”

 

“So what? Is it now a crime to like a hug?”

 

“N-no. But....”

 

“Pat Pat. We both now you enjoyed the hug more than a normal hug”, Vicky started now, too.

 

“Yah, how can you do this to me and help him?”

 

“You were teasing him. Of course I needed to help him out.”

 

“Vicky.... that makes me look like I couldn't handle the situation”, Eunhyuk said with a straight face.

 

“Well, were you able?”

 

“Yes. If you would have given me some time.”

 

“Oh please, oppa. You can't win against me. I learned from Kyuhyun”, I disagreed.

 

“That maknae has his weak points, you know.”

 

“Weak points? Yah, hyung, what are you talking about? I have no weak points. I'm awesome”, Kyuhyun protested.

 

“Awesome? Stop being so arrogant”, Vicky said.

 

“I know your weak point, Kyuhyunnie. I know WHO it is”, Eunhyuk said evilly.

 

“Hyung, I have no idea what you're talking about.”

 

“Oh really? Well then you won't mind that I tell them that.....”, Eunhyuk started but never finished.

 

Just then our food came and we started to eat. While eating we kept talking but the topic of Kyuhyun's weakness was not mentioned again. We finished half an hour later and it was nine pm already. Not sure what to do next we just decided to go to Vicky's place and get to know each other better. Vicky got us something to drink and we sat down.

 

“How about you guys tell me a little bit about Paris. I mean I heard already a lot but just what Pat Pat told me.”

 

“Well, I guess you know how this all started. I was going around a bit to clear my head since I was a little bit nervous when I saw her there, arguing with someone of the security. I was curious so I went there to see what was going on. Seeing that she was so desperate I thought that I should help her. If she would have wanted to get backstage she would have hugged me or so but that never happened. Actually she kinda treated me like a normal guy and her attention was all on her phone”, Kyuhyun started.

 

“Awwww, poor Kyuhyunnie was in lack of attention. How pitiful”, Eunhyuk started teasing again.

 

“Hyung... shut up. Anyways, I wanted to help her and that's what I did. When I looked into her eyes I saw them sparkle a little bit which made me curious about her. I wanted to know more about this girl who ignored an idol. That's why I asked for her phone number after the concert and asked for a meeting later on. Paris was really fun with her. She's such an easygoing person and knows how to make people around her laugh.”

 

“True. Paris was really great with her. Especially because she made Kyuhyun jealous as hell. Her and Sungmin hyung hanging around and be close together drove him crazy sometimes”, Eunhyuk said while grinning.

 

“Hyung, I was NOT jealous. I was only curious what was going on between them.”

 

“Curious? You were jealous. Or why else were you spying on them, making sure they never were too close?”

 

“I never did that.”

 

“Anyways, it was fun to see how shy him and Pati were. It was so much fun to tease them because Pati would blush every time we . It was adorable.”

 

“Oppa~. That was so not funny. Can you even imagine how embarrassed I was?”, I said while pouting.

 

“I was hoping you were. You just looked to cute being all shy around him. Sorry, Pati-ah.”

 

“Yah, leave her out of the teasing. It's not her fault she likes me”, Kyuhyun said and hugged me protectivly.

 

“Oppa, of course it's not her fault. It's your fault. How could you make her crazy and make her like you?”, Vicky said.

 

“Crazy? She fell for me because I'm handsome and have the best voice ever.”

 

“Handsome? Yeah well, Eunhyuk is more handsome than you. And there are better singers than you.”

 

“You~.... Eunhyuk is not more handsome than I am! Look at him and look at me. How can he be more handsome?”

 

“He can and now shut up. You were just lucky she fell for you and should appreciate that a lot.”

 

“That was not luck but fate and I do appreciate that she likes me.”

 

“Guys.... could you stop arguing? It's kinda weird sitting here and hearing you say all that”, I said with an awkward smile.

 

“Sorry, unnie. If he wouldn't think all high of him, I wouldn't argue.”

 

“I know, I know. Just stop it and let's continue”, I said while looking at Eunhyuk.

 

“Pati-ah. You still remember the time when I saved you from that guy? You know, in the park?”

 

“Oh right. How could I forget how you saved me from him? I'm still grateful.”

 

“Saved her? A guy? In the park? What did I miss?”, Kyuhyun wanted to know, his voice dangerously low.

 

“Kyu, relax. You still remember how we went to the park, right? Well this curious girl here went a little bit away from us and when I saw her, a stranger was already talking with her. Seeing how uncomfortable she was I decided to play her boyfriend to get rid of him. I knew you wouldn't be too happy if you saw her with him or would have know that she might go on a date with him.”

 

“Thanks, hyung. But you didn't kiss her, right?”

 

“Yah. Why would I kiss her? I knew you kinda liked her and still do so I only back hugged her.”

 

“Kkk must feel bad to hear that his precious girl nearly got stolen from the oh so awesome Kyuhyun”, Vicky said while laughing.

 

“Yah, what do you mean with nearly got stolen? It was a ridiculous try which would have failed anyways.”

 

“How can you be so sure of that? Pat Pat told me that the guy was cute.”

 

“She said what? Pati-ah, don't tell me you like him?!”

 

“Oppa.... you're not seeing that she is teasing you? I never said he was cute though I can't deny that he was good looking”, I said.

 

“You can't fall for other guys. He was not good enough for you!”

 

“And you are? How cute, Kyuhyun is jealous and wants unnie all for himself. PossessiveKyu”, Vicky kept teasing him.

 

“Yes, I am. I can take care of her, sing her to sleep when she's tired, I have enough money and I can make her happy. I bet he can't do all of this.”

 

“Wow, it's like you want to marry her. But first you need my approval. Then you can THINK about marrying her.... only think about it”, Vicky said while grinning.

 

“Marry her? W-what are you t-talking about?”

 

“Well, you're already thinking that you can give her life where she would be happy with. Isn't that what a guy wants to when he wants to marry a girl?”

 

“Vicky!!!! Stop it. He's not even my boyfriend so stop saying he wants to marry me. I'm not worth it anyways”, I said embarrassed.

 

“What are you talking about? Of course you are. Question is if he is.....” This best friend of mine needed to shut up or else I would see a disaster between those two.

 

“Guys, please stop it. Can't you see how uncomfortable Pati is with you two arguing about stuff like that?”, Eunhyuk said. Finally.

 

“Sorry, princess. Didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Forgive me, okay.”

 

“Oh my god, you are so corny and cheesy, you know that?”, Vicky said, disgusted with Kyuhyun's way of talking. She is not the romantic type of person.

 

“Vicky. Please just don't comment it. Oppa, she doesn't like it when guys get all cheesy and stuff. Not the romantic girl at all”, I tried to calm the situation down.

 

“I noticed that. Sorry, Vicky. I won't talk like that when you are around. I will take care of your unnie well if you allow me.”

 

“Hmmpf. Fine. You hurt her and I'm gonna hurt you. Remember that.”

 

“I know. I won't hurt her.”

 

“Woah, hold on there. It's like you guys are talking about a permission in being a couple but I also have a word in there”, I interrupted them.

 

“Does that mean you don't even consider me being your boyfriend at all?”, Kyuhyun said sadly.

 

“I-I never said that. It's just that I feel like you don't know me that well yet and that I don't know you well enough, too. Just give it some time, oppa.”

 

“Oh okay. I understand that. Then I do have a chance?”

 

“Ohhh maknae admitted that he likes Pati! Who would have thought that this day would come?”, Eunhyuk said while grinning.

 

“Well, it's obvious that he likes her. Even a blind person can see that”, Vicky went on.

 

“Yep. I mean just look at him. You saw how lovingly he always looks at her? As if he wants to give his heart to her and how possessive and protective he got of her.”

 

“True. He treats her so special. As if she would be a jewel who could break easily and he never wants to loose.”

 

“Yah, shut up, you two”, Kyuhyun and I said at the same time. We looked at each other, blushed and looked away.

 

“Awww how cute. Vicky, look how they are blushing. Maybe they are soulmates? Maybe they were made for each other? What do you think?”

 

“Yep, think so. Now they are even talking, looking at each other, blushing and looking away at the same time? But I have to admit that they look good together.”

 

“Vicky~, stop teasing us. You should worry about other things than this, you know”, I said.

 

“Like what? Can't I worry about the future of my unnie now? Is that a crime?”

 

“Of course you can worry about my a future and it's no crime to do that but you should think of yourself, too, you know. I mean, you and Hyukie oppa teamed up against us?”

 

“Well, there is no other person to team up with so of course it's him.”

 

“Then why are you giving him glances and the other way around?”, Kyuhyun suddenly said.

 

“Because we are polite enough to look to the person who is talking.”

 

“Deny it all you want.....”

 

“He is my bias so of course I would look at him. I know him for three days now so how in the world could I already fall for him as in fall for Lee Hyukjae and not the idol Eunhyuk?”

 

“I never said that you fell for him but like him. Feel attracted to him.”

 

“Of course I do or else he wouldn't be my bias.”

 

“Okay guys enough. Oppas, I think we should go. It's getting late and we still have school tomorrow”, I said, not wanting those two to argue again.

 

Everyone agreed so we went downstairs and bid goodnight to Vicky. This would be a hard time with her and Kyuhyun. Two stubborn persons who won't give up in a fight and love to argue? Yeah, I saw the headaches in the future I would get because of them. Eunhyuk looked at me pitifully when I sighed. We entered the car and drove back home. The drive was silent and awkward from the talking we had before.

 

After twenty minutes we arrived home and went into my room. I got my stuff to get ready for bed since I was tired and went to the bathroom to get changed. While I was taking off my make up and cleaning my teeth I kept thinking about what we had said. Kyuhyun wanted to be my boyfriend? Did he really want that or was he only messing around with Vicky to make me embarrassed? I looked at myself in the mirror and kept wondering why he would like me in that way anyways.

 

Next thing that popped into my head was how a future as his girlfriend would look like: fans going crazy because he was taken, the media talking about us, less privacy, mails and letters from haters and so on. It scared me and I was not sure if I could handle the situation. What was I thinking about? As if I would ever his girlfriend anyways. There were so many other pretty and talented girl and especially female idols who would suit him way better.

 

With a pout on my lips I went back to my room and the sight was too funny. Eunhyuk with Kyuhyun's PSP and Kyuhyun trying to get it back, risking to trap him underneath him and tickling Eunhyuk. The helpless PSP-kidnapper called my name so I went to him, too curious about the funny situation. Just then I saw the PSP in my hands and Kyuhyun looking at me. Believe me when I say you did not want to be me in this situation since he was scary. He jumped off Eunhyuk and me being in the mood to play along hid the PSP behind my back.

 

Kyuhyun was forced to hug me and tried getting his treasure back. Just then I noticed that Kyuhyun was falling and he was falling onto me. I heard Eunhyuk laughing and then I realized that he had pushed Kyuhyun. So now I was lying on the floor, PSP behind my back which was hurting and Kyuhyun on me with his hands also behind my back. He tried to free himself but his hands were trapped. He gave me an apologizing look and I started to somehow move up. I used all my power to move my body up. He was able to free himself but we both noticed how close we were. I blushed while looking to the side and Kyuhyun got of me quickly.

 

“Oh my god, you guys are so cute. You should have seen yourselves. So adorable how shy you get when you are close to each other” Eunhyuk started teasing again.

 

“Oppa~, do you mind stopping to put me and K-Kyuhyun into an embarrassing situation? Please?”

 

“Maybe. I'll think about it. It's too much fun though.”

 

“Hyung.... you just wait for my revenge. I'll make sure that you'll regret it later”, Kyuhyun said evilly. His look was scary.

 

“I'm still your hyung, Kyuhyun-ah. You should make sure you won't regret denying my help here.”

 

“What do you mean? What help?”

 

“You'll realize it later. Pati, did you enjoy the day?”

 

“Oh, it was fun. And I really liked talking with you. I enjoyed it a lot. And I learned how to win when bowling. It will help when we go bowling with one of my classes later”, I replied.

 

“You go bowling with your class?”

 

“Yes, to get closer and have some fun. It's fun to play with the people you usually see in class.”

 

“You get closer with guys, too?”, Kyuhyun asked. I noticed he was sulking.

 

“Yes, but I don't really like most of the guys in my grade. I'm mostly just playing the nice, sweet girl.”

 

“Well, then I guess they will hate that they won't have a chance to be with you.”

 

“Oppa, I don't think they would want a chance with me. I mean there are way more prettier girls than me.”

 

“In your grade? You mean those ugly kids who were playing the celebrities of your grade? Oh please, they are nothing compared to you and your friends.”

 

“Thanks, oppa. But you really don't need to make things up to comfort me. I'm okay with that.”

 

“What do you mean making things up? It's true what he said. You and your friends are way prettier than them since you look more natural, less arrogant and less fake”, Eunhyuk said.

 

“Thanks. I appreciate that you two think like that. I really do.”

 

“Never think bad of you. You are an amazing dongsaeng I would never want to loose, okay?”

 

“Okay, Eunhyuk oppa. I won't think like that again. Let's sleep now. I'm sleepy.”

 

The boys agreed and we went to bed. Kyuhyun gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheeks while Eunhyuk hugged me. I cuddled myself to bed and kept thinking about what they had said. Even though they think like that many people don't think that way. I drifted to sleep and a dream I would not forget so easily. As always it ended at the best part because my alarm clock went off. But why was I feeling that a part of my dream was real?