More Time

Is This Real?

“Eu te amo”


That was the moment I wanted to faint. He said “I love you” in Portuguese. The phrase I taught him. The phrase he was the most curious about. Did I ever mention that I am Portuguese? Well I am and him saying that meant a lot to me. Especially since he was looking into my direction. Time stopped and when I noticed that time was still passing by Super Junior had already finished their next song and Girls Generation was back on stage.


I sat down, still not believing that he really said that. I do know that he did not mean it like that but it was still cute that he actually said something I had taught him an hour ago. I enjoyed the rest of the concert, sometimes getting teased by the artists, especially the  Super Junior members. Of course the fans did not notice that they were giving me a special treatment in some way. After four hours of having the concert. I waited for the fans to get out and took here and there some photos to look busy.
 

Kyuhyun had said before that I should let them all out and then he would get me. I waited for a while and noticed that some people of the staff were looking at me. They nodded understanding the reason why I was still there, so they left me alone. After five minutes everyone came, laughing and talking a lot. Once they saw me they started to run and stopped right in front of me.
 

“Did you enjoy the concert? Well do you have to leave now? Or can you come with us and drink something?”, Siwon asked me.
 

“I really enjoyed it. Well I could go with you but I have to tell my aunt that I will come later. And I need to assure her that I will be safe since Paris is dangerous. Give me a second to call her and I'm in”, I answered happily.
 

They nodded and waited, getting excited about going out. It was so cute that they got all hyperactive about the thought of going out. I called my aunt and told her about my plans. She was worried when I said what I had planned. When I told her that there would be adults and they would drive me back home she agreed and told me to enjoy myself but not to come back too late. I turned around with a big smile.
 

“Well everyone....LET'S GO!”
 

They started to be noisy and we went outside. There were waiting cars for the members. We divided ourselves and got into the cars. I was in the car with Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin. I was sitting in the back with  Kyuhyun and the other three were sitting in the middle with two managers in the front. I noticed that three kept looking back at us as if they wanted to catch us doing something.
 

“Guys, what is it? Why are you looking back all the time?”, I asked, getting irritated by all the looks they were giving us.
 

“Nothing, nothing”, Donghae answered with a playful smile.
 

I was not satisfied with the answer but decided to ignore it since they wanted to tease us. After a while we arrived at the bar and got out of the car and wow. They were being true gentleman: helping me out of the car, opening the door and also helping me to sit down. Just when we sat down the rest of the members arrived and joined us on the table. The waiter came and asked what we wanted to get. Most of them got a drink and just when I wanted to order one, too, they looked somehow shocked at me.
 

“Wait a second. Are you already allowed to drink? Are you sure about this?”, Siwon asked me worried.
 

“Oppa, I'm eighteen already and allowed to drink here. Don't worry about me. I can handle this. Really”, I tried to assure them.
 

I then ordered a drink noticing that the waiter gave me a wink when going away to get our orders. Did that guy really flirt with me even though I was surrounded with guys? Well that was knew to me. I tried to shrug it off but noticed the dark look Kyuhyun gave. Not wanting to make him angry in a way I turned to Eunhyuk but not without giving Kyuhyun a soft look.
 

“Eunhyuk oppa....Are you dating someone right now? I have a really awesome best friend back home who likes you a lot. Do you think I could introduce you to her? It would make her really happy.......”, I asked  carefully.
 

Siwon helped with the translations having a big knowing smile on his face. Once he translated it the whole table started to laugh because Eunhyuk was blushing madly. It was so cute that I could not help myself but hug him. I really needed to try to get him and that weirdo best friend of mine together. I would need help for that and from the looks Sungmin and Donghae gave me, they were willing to help out. Eunhyuk answered me in Korean and I looked at Siwon asking for translation.
 

“He is not dating someone and he would love to meet your friend. He is also thankful for getting her love.”
 

“Well then I hope you guys can come one day and visit me. But for now let's enjoy the evening.”
 

I cheered and we started to drink. After an hour in the bar Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon and Sungmin were already drunk. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and I were tipsy while the others were okay.  I started to act a little bit more  affectionate. I randomly hugged Sungmin and started to laugh since he said something funny and cute at the same time. He looked at me and hugged me back while starting to tickle me. I laughed even more and fell back.......right into Kyuhyun's lap.
 

It suddenly got silent and I started to blush. I quickly got off and apologized when I noticed that he was also blushing. It was somehow awkward and the others started to laugh at us. I turned back to Sungmin and hit him softly, being too embarrassed to face Kyuhyun again. Sungmin grinned at me and I noticed his playful look. I started to wonder what he was planning to do, especially since he was drunk. He would not embarrass me more, would he? Well if you thought he would not leave me alone, then you were damn right.
 

“What you did when you were alone with Kyu?”, he asked still grinning.
 

 I started to blush once again and said while looking down:
 

“Well he sang a song for me. I really love him singing and that he sang for me really means a lot to me. Why? Are you jealous?”
 

I was back to my usual cheeky self, smirking at that teasing bad boy named Sungmin. For a second Sungmin was startled but then smirked back. He nodded and pulled me close.
 

“But I'm jealous that I wasn't able to sing for you. Not because of Kyumin. Not like that”, he whispered in my ear.
 

So much for trying to . Just when I wanted to reply I felt arms around my waist and a dark aura. Kyuhyun pulled me close to him glaring once again at Sungmin. He was being so possessive but I somehow enjoyed that. I took a look at the people at our table and noticed that some were already passed out. I hated my next thought but it was really time for me to go home and seeing that they were also tired I asked the managers if we should not leave now. They agreed and together we got back to the cars.
 

This time Donghae and Eunhyuk sat in the back falling asleep immediately and Sungmin, Kyuhyun and me in front of them. I started to feel sleepy and before I noticed it I fell asleep. Next thing I felt was someone shaking me. I opened my eyes, wondering why I was half lying and where I was in the first place. That was when I noticed that I feel asleep in Kyuhyun's lap. I quickly got up and apologized. He shrugged it off not minding it at all. I got off and bid them a good night but before I could close the door he told me that he would call me later in the morning. I smiled at that thought and gave him a flying kiss. Then I finally closed the door still noticing the smile Kyuhyun suddenly had.
 

I went into the house and then upstairs to the apartment. I opened the door and closed it carefully. Then I got ready for my bed. When I was lying there I noticed my phone ringing. I looked at it and smiled. Kyuhyun had sent me a massage saying: “Goodnight princes <3” I smiled and hold my phone close to me while drifting off to sleep.
 

After some hours I woke up. I got ready and started to pack. I needed to go to the station and try to change my train ticket. When I was about to leave I saw that Kyuhyun was calling me. I picked up the phone hearing a really sleepy voice saying something I could barely understand.
 

“What oppa? You are too sleepy and I can't understand you.”
 

“I said that we will be at station soon to meet you.”
 

“Ohh okay. I hope I'll have no problem with changing the train. See you there then. Don't waste more money.”
 

“Hope, too. Okay, see you soon.”
 

I hung up and left. After half an hour of drive I reached the train station “Gare du Nord”. I was still praying that I would have no problems but first I needed to search the guys. Just when I was about to call Kyuhyun I had hands in front of my eyes. I started to panic a little bit thinking that it was some stranger wanting to do something bad to me. I was about to turn around and kick that someone when I heard familiar voices.
 

“Yah, you evil people. Never sneak up like that ever again. I really panicked thinking someone wanted to do something”, I exclaimed.
 

They looked at me with guilty eyes and mumbled some apologies while the managers started to laugh. Seeing how guilty they were I could not help but smile and forgive them immediately. Together we went to change my train tickets which worked. Since nothing interesting happened I will not get too much into this. After having that done we went to their cars and then our day of exploring Paris could begin.
 

First stop was the Louvre. I really love that museum. I had already been there once and it is interesting and amazing to see what they have there. The guys took a lot of photos in front of the pyramids and soon enough fans started to gather. This was the time when I had to be careful. I started to stay further away from them and they started to act with me like they did with all the other fans. After an hour of taking photos and joking around they went to the cars again. I was grabbed by one of the managers and  pulled into the car quickly without being noticed by the fans.
 

Next we went to the Eifel Tower and took photos there. I enjoyed my time with them but I started to get hungry. Eunhyuk noticed that and asked the managers if we could go somewhere to eat. I gave him a grateful look. We went to a french restaurant and ordered some food. I sat between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk with Sungmin in front of me. We started to eat the tasty food. I never had been to a french restaurant but the food was defiantly really good. I suddenly saw a fork with food in front of me. I looked up to see Sungmin holding the fork wanting to feed me.
 

I looked at Kyuhyun and I did not miss that he was uncomfortable with the action. I ate it anyways and then I tried to feed Kyuhyun, not sure if he would accept it. He was surprised but gladly ate the food anyways, saying that this was even more tasty since I was the one who fed him. Only then I noticed the silence that surrounded us and that everybody was looking at us. I blushed lightly and looked down. That was when Eunhyuk wanted to know more about my best friend.
 

I smiled happily and started to tell him about my best friend with Siwon helping me out when someone did not understand something. As time passed by we needed to leave and explore more of Paris but I noticed that I had made Eunhyuk curious about the girl I wanted to get him together with. I think they would make such a great couple and would first be really shy. Only the thought of them together made me smile like an idiot.
 

“Why  you smile?”, I heard someone ask me.
 

“Woah what the....Gosh Sungmin oppa, don't scare me like that. I was thinking about Eunhyuk and my best friend”, I answered still startled.
 

“You want them together? I want to help. Can I? I want to be friend. Best male friend”, Sungmin said cutely.
 

How could I resist his request? Well impossible to do so I simply nodded. He giggled suddenly all excited about the thought of matchmaking his friend with a girl. It was so cute to see him like that. We went to some other places and then got back to their hotel. Some were still tired of the concerts and the city tour so they went to sleep early. The rest of us went to one of their rooms and started to talk. I got to know more about them but not the persons they were on TV but the real them. After an hour of simply talking Donghae had the idea of playing “Truth or Dare”.
 

I was somehow startled about that, wondering how that would end. Well what would you think of playing that with Kyuhyun, Donghae, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Heechul? Ignoring my worries I agreed same as the rest of them. It started with simple questions and dares but then it happened. The bottle pointed at Kyuhyun and Heechul was the one to ask him or give him a dare. Kyuhyun wanted to dare and I did not miss the smirk Heechul had on his lips.
 

“I dare you to.........”