Nervous

Is This Real?

 

I felt something jumping on me and suddenly my face got wet. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a face with a lot of fur. I finally realized that Eunhyuk's dog Choco woke me up. I giggled and patted her, trying to get up so I could sit. A rather embarrassed Eunhyuk was looking at me.

 

“Sorry about that. I tried to stop her but she was faster.”

 

“It's okay, oppa. I don't mind. At least she stole Kyuhyun the chance to wake me up. I'm not sure what he would have done.”

 

“Yah, why do you keep talking about me like that? As if I'm trying to take advantage of you”, Kyuhyun complained as he came in.

 

“Because you are, genius. Is Henry still here? I feel bad for falling asleep.”

 

“He just went to the bathroom. Did you eat dinner already? It seems like you slept the whole afternoon”, Eunhyuk said.

 

“No, I haven't. Talking about it, I am kinda hungry. Oppa, is there something in the fridge?”

 

“Hmm, I think so. If not just ask your boyfriend over there to order something for you. He wouldn't mind”, Eunhyuk told me with a smirk while Kyuhyun was glaring at him.

 

“Okay, I will eat something for sure. Right, my lovely boyfriend?”, I asked Kyuhyun with an innocent smile.

 

“Of course, princess. Let's find you something to eat.”

 

Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. There we checked the fridge and luckily we found something to eat which was easy for me to prepare and was a full meal anyways. I had learned some stuff from Ryeowook but it still wasn't that easy. Kyuhyun tried to help me but I soon told him to stop since he wasn't really much of a help.

 

I finished cooking and we sat down to eat. Kyuhyun was surprised that I was able to cook Korean food this well already and told me that I soon would even be better than Ryeowook. I had to laugh at his remark. Suddenly he put his chopsticks in front of me, wanting to feed me. I leaned in to eat when I heard some gagging noises. I looked to the right to see Heechul standing there with a disgusted look which made me glare at him.

 

“What do you want, oppa?”

 

“Me? I actually wanted to tease you two but seeing you all cheesy I feel like you are torturing me.”

 

“We never asked you to be here with us right now, did we? So you're torturing yourself. Now if you don't mind, we want to finish eating, so stop bothering us.”

 

“Yah, I am still your oppa so don't talk with me like that. The excuse of you being a foreigner doesn't work anymore.”

 

I looked at him for a while but then simply turned back to my food and continued eating. Heechul started to curse in a low voice which made Kyuhyun chuckle. I looked up and only raised an eyebrow. He told me that I didn't want to know what Heechul was saying so I simply finished eating dinner. After dinner I decided to talk with Sungmin since my best friend would be calling in about two hours. Luckily he had no schedule at the moment.

 

“Oppa~, you told me yesterday that you wanted to talk with me. What did you want to talk about?”

 

“Oh, just about you two love birds. I know that Jungsoo hyung might talk with you about this later, too, but I want you to promise me something.”

 

“To tell you if I ever get attacked by fans?”

 

“How did you...”

 

“I read fanfictions before, oppa.”

 

“Oh....... Well yes. Don't take this burden alone. We want to protect you and also your relationship with Kyu so please make it easier for us and tell us if fans treat you badly..... well if they would ever find out. And if you ever need help, don't be shy to ask us, okay? “

 

“But oppa, I don't want to bother you even more. You are already so busy and have to think about so much so bothering you with problems I have makes me feel bad.”

 

“Do you think it would be easier for us to just watch you handling your problems even though you might need help? I think that is more stressing.”

 

“Fine, you win. Right now I'm only worried about meeting the company. I prefer doing it like this though instead of Kyuhyun telling them that he has a girlfriend and having to handle everything by himself.”

 

“And I think that this will show them how sincere you are and that you care about his image and his career. It will turn out well. You're well mannered, know where your place is and know how to take responsibility. I bet they will love you, hahaha”, Sungmin said and then chuckled.

 

“Aigoo, oppa, you make me look like a perfect girlfriend even though I'm not.”

 

“Of course you're not. No one is perfect but that makes them even more loved and interesting.”

 

“So true. Oh, my best friend mentioned me in Twitter telling me to come online. I hope you don't mind that, oppa.”

 

“No, that's okay. I said what I wanted to say. Oh and Jungsoo hyung said that we will go tomorrow to talk with the company. Dress up nicely, okay? First impression is always important.”

 

“Okay, thanks for telling me.”

 

I went to search for Kyuhyun since I would need his laptop. I looked in our room and what I saw made me somehow worried. He was playing games so I wondered if I was even able to get his laptop. I poked his arm but got no reaction. After poking him for several times he finally reacted.

 

“What is it? Go play with the others, I'm close to winning”, Kyuhyun said, not looking away from the screen.

 

“Oppa~, do you still remember what Vicky said yesterday?”

 

“Huh? About not hurting you?”

 

“No, more like about wanting to talk with me again..........”

 

“Does it really have to be now?”

 

“Yes? It's just that she has to leave in half an hour again and you know the time difference makes everything more difficult.”

 

“But I'm close to win.”

 

“Oppa~, please~”, I begged using aegyo.

 

He paused the game and stared at me. “You're unbelievable, you know that?”

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

“Fine, here. I paused the game so only use Skype and nothing else. I know your Korean is not perfect at all and I don't want you to mess up my game.”

 

“Okay, okay, oppa. Got it. Thanks”, I told him and kissed his cheek.

 

He left the room, mumbling something under his breath but I didn't really care. I logged into Skype and was immediately greeted by my curious best friend.

“Boo, young grasshopper.”

 

“You will never stop calling me that, will you?”, I asked, slightly irritated.

 

“Nahh, why should I? Now tell me about your date.”

 

“Well, we had a picnic next to the Han river. It was really pretty. We have to come to Seoul together so I can show you the sight. It's totally awesome to have a walk there. Oh and he brought food but it was made by Ryeowook mostly since we all know how Kyuhyun's cooking skills are. So we ate the yummy food, talked about this and that and then went for a walk and talked a lot again. Since it was quite cold we went back to the car and sat down. I caught him staring at me and then it was really like a movie. Him leaning closer to me and before he was able to give me a kiss the phone rang.......... Guess who was calling?”

 

“Since you're asking I bet it was Hyukjae.”

 

“Exactly. Kyuhyun already yelled at him through the phone and the call kinda ruined the mood but we drove back. You have no idea who hard it was to try to calm him down but he was furious and I didn't know why. Jungsoo oppa was also really shocked when he saw Kyuhyun. Well you know the rest.”

 

“Well seems like everything was a success then. Oh and I've been curious about another thing. Hyukjae told me that there was still  some chaos after I went off. What was that about? He didn't want to tell me.”

 

I blushed at that, remembering what had happened. “Well, Kyuhyun kinda took advantage of me as Sungmin oppa said. I accidentally walked in when he was changing but I just saw his so yeah.... Kyuhyun came closer and teased me then saying that he makes me nervous and blush. You know how I get with him around especially in that mood. Sungmin interrupted him though and told me to sleep. Kyuhyun didn't want me to so we talked while sitting on his bed. We started to tease each others again and it lead to me lying on his bed with him hovering above me.”

 

“Ohhhh, you naughty kid”, Vicky chuckled.

 

“Yah... Anyways, Jungsoo oppa walked in and I think you can imagine what fuss he made out of the situation. Kyuhyun wasn't allowed to sleep in the room and had to switch with Sungmin. Oh and I learned one thing: Oppas can fanboy worse than some of those crazy fangirls...... I kissed Kyuhyun's cheek this morning and they went all crazy. It's kinda creppy.”

 

“Hahahaha epic. I totally can imagine how Teukie reacted when he saw you two like that. And that fanboying... what did you expect? They are like ahjummas sometimes so no wonder they go all crazy. Especially since it's their maknae who has a girlfriend now.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, I hope you will soon know how that feels like.......”

 

“It's still weird though that you really are Kyuhyun's girlfriend now. Who would have thought that this would ever happen? But I'm glad it did. I have something to use against both of you”, Vicky said, ignoring my last comment.

 

“Yah, how can you think already about stuff you could use against us?”

 

“What? That's useful for the future. You can never know. But then again you know that I love teasing you.”

 

“.......................”

 

“Don't worry. Be nice to me and nothing will happen. Won't promise it though.”

 

“By the way, tomorrow I will talk with the company about my relationship with Kyuhyun. I'm really curious how it will turn out. I'm kinda really worried though.”

 

“Oh I really wonder how they will react. You need to tell me then how it went. And just be yourself. If you go there and act like someone you are not they will think that you might only faking everything.”

 

“I know.... I'm just nervous.”

 

“Relax, you will do fine, I'm sure of that.”

 

We talked a little bit more until she had to leave. I called Kyuhyun so he could go back gaming. He played for a while and I read a book, wanting to keep my thoughts away from the meeting. I soon noticed that Kyuhyun had stopped playing and was looking at me. I also looked at him and that made him come to my bed. He sat down and my hair gently.

 

“You seem tense, princess. Is it because of tomorrow?”

 

“Is it that obvious?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I'm just nervous and worried. What if they oppose us? What if they don't like me?”

 

“Don't worry, princess. They will like you. Honestly, they know already that I had been falling for someone so they know that we will go there to talk about this and they never thought badly about it nor did they tell me to forget you. Just be yourself.”

 

“Really? I feel better now. Thanks, oppa.”

 

“Anything for my little princess. Let's sleep now. Tomorrow will be an interesting day and you need to be rested.”

 

“Okay. I will get ready for bed then. Oh and one thing. Don't make it as difficult as yesterday.”

 

“Well don't walk in when I'm getting changed then.”

 

“Okay, I got it.”

 

I went to get ready for bed. When I came back I knocked before entering. I heard a chuckle from inside and then Kyuhyun told me to come in. I went in to be greeted by my smirking boyfriend. I sighed and ignored his smirk. He went out to get ready for bed, too while I cuddled myself into bed. After some minutes I heard Kyuhyun come in and feeling a little bit shy I acted as I was sleeping already. I heard him come to my bed and lean over me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me to have sweet dreams. When I was sure that he was gone I smiled, not able to hide my happiness.

 

I woke up the next morning with a gentle kiss on my forehead and someone shaking me lightly. I tried to push the person away but that made him only chuckle. He didn't stop so I slapped the hand away that was shaking me which earned me some protest. I smirked at that victory, turned around and hid myself in the blanket and the pillows I had. I was dozing off when suddenly my blanket was gone. That made me growl and I was ready to kick whoever stole my blanket when I someone hugged me. Feeling now completely irritated I opened my eyes and saw myself being hugged by a very amused Kyuhyun.

 

“Morning, princess. You finally decided not to fight back, huh?”

 

“Ugh, let me sleep. It's too early.”

 

“But we have to leave soon and you need to get ready. Forgot about the meeting?”

 

“Oh right. Fine.”

 

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I only realized there that someone had picked my clothes to wear besides my underwear of course. I had already threatened them that I would make their life a living hell if they dared to touch my underwear or only search and look at it. That really had worked. After getting ready I sat down at the table to eat breakfast and was greeted by the other members. They felt that I was nervous and tried to lessen my stress with their dorkiness but it didn't work that well.

 

After breakfast we drove to the company. The members went in the vans the usually use while I drove with some members of the staff they had told to tag along. It's really impressive to actually see the building of SMTown. I knew that there were a lot of people who thought bad of the CEO's and of Lee Sooman and I wasn't that fond of them either but I had to admit that they surely knew how to make money and how to impress others. We went inside of the building and I stared at everything I saw. The staff lead me to the elevator and brought me to the members who were waiting outside a room already.

 

Once Kyuhyun saw me he immediately grabbed my hand and hold it tightly as if he was trying to tell me that he would be here for me. I smiled nervously at him and waited. After some minutes we were told to go inside. It was a meeting room and once again I was left speechless. It was really classy and the kind of room I would want if I had to have business meetings. The members sat down, knowing were their seats were and that made me uncomfortable. Kyuhyun felt that and pulled me down to sit on the seat next to him and next to Sungmin. Sungmin gave me warm smile and slowly I really started to calm down. The doors opened again and I was greeted by some persons, one of them being Lee Sooman. We all got up and bowed, greeting the president of the company and some persons I was not familiar with.

 

“Okay, sit down. You all know why we are here. The reason is the girl next to Kyuhyun. I supposed that you are the girlfriend who wanted to talk about this with us?”

 

I looked at Kyuhyun confused, not sure why they had told him that I wanted to talk with them instead of saying that they wanted to ask for permission in a way, but he only smiled and indicated me to answer. “Yes, Lee Sooman Seonsaengnim. I wanted to make sure that me being his girlfriend would be approved by the company and that I had not to worry about blocking his career in any way.”

 

“What if I told you that we won't approve your relationship with him and that you would block his career and risk a scandal?”

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and once again..... I REALLY would appreciate comments. I get some from friends but it'd be nice to get some from others as well n_n