Trip to Paris?

Is This Real?

 

We were excited and I knew what Kyuhyun had meant before: we could play matchmaker in Paris. The only worry we had was that we weren't able to get any tickets. The day of the sale came soon and we even drove back home since we luckily had no classes at that time. We tried really hard to get two tickets but somehow I failed because the sites weren't working and Vicky failed because some of the sites showed her that there were no tickets available anymore. I was close to tears again, not believing what was happening. We were able to see them all again and now destiny was playing a bad joke on us? That was until I got another call. I told Vicky to hang on and answered the other call.

 

“Hey, princess. Did you get tickets?”

 

“No, the damn sites weren't working. I'm sorry, we really tried our best.”

 

“Oh don't worry about that. I have two cards for you since I asked the company. You two are the VIPs of the VIPs”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“You~...... Why didn't you tell me earlier? I was about to buy two tickets....”

 

“But you didn't and now stop complaining.”

 

“Fine, I'll tell Vicky about it.”

 

“Oh and don't bother with a hotel. You'll be staying at the same hotel like us so just tell us when you'll arrive and leave so we can book it for you.”

 

“But.....”

 

“No buts. The company asked for that and there will be a surprise and for that I need you to be close to me.”

 

“Suprise? What are you talking about? ELF will see us together and then...”

 

“Don't worry about that since everything is settled and planed. Now tell Vicky about it and I have to go back to my schedule. Bye, sweetheart.”

 

“Bye”, I said lost.

 

“Pati Pat? Who was it?”

 

“Kyu..... and we'll be going to Paris since he got us tickets and we'll be staying at their hotel so all we have to do is book a train or flight..............”

 

“OMG, REALLY? This is too awesome. But what's wrong with you? Why aren't you all happy about that?”

 

“He said something about a surprise and I'm worried.”

 

“Surprise? Ohhh why am I hearing wedding bells and why am I thinking about a certain question in Paris?”, Vicky chuckled.

 

“Yah! That's a bit early after four months, don't you think?”

 

“Yeah, but I think you two match really well.”

 

“Shut up.......”, I mumbled, starting to feel embarrassed.

 

“Ahh, so you actually like that idea, huh?”, Vicky said and I knew she was grinning.

 

“I..... I have no idea what you're talking about.”

 

“You totally do. I think we should go back to school since we have our tickets.”

 

“Okay, we'll talk there then.”

 

I hung up and hurried up. I knew that I would be late for my next lesson but it was math so I wasn't worried about being in trouble. And I was right; the teacher just nodded and told me to sit down. I grinned at my friends and told them about my success. They chuckled at my excitement and we eventually paid attention in class. After that I went to see Vicky and discussed our trip. In the evening I looked for train tickets but they were rather expensive so I tried to look for plane tickets and luckily there were some cheap ones. I told my best friend about the cheaper plane tickets and she said that she wanted to discuss it with her mum first.

The next few days we prepared our trip. We decided to stay a week there and it we would arrive at the same time Eunhyuk would and leave the same day the members would leave. Our excitement grew more and more and I noticed that the boys were also excited. Vicky and I checked the weekend before we left if we packed everything we would need. I checked the plane tickets once again and made sure I had everything in my bag. After we had checked that we packed everything I decided to call Kyuhyun since we had no idea yet how to arrive at the hotel.

 

“Hello? Kyu?”

 

“Hello, my love. Everything packed?”

 

“Yep, we just checked everything but we were wondering how we're supposed to reach the hotel.”

 

“When exactly will you arrive?”

 

“At around ten in the evening.”

 

“Good. Hyukjae and Donghae will pick you up. They and Shindong will arrive earlier that day. And the next day Jungsoo, Jongwoon, Sungmin and Wookie will arive the day after and then me and Siwon. I'm sorry that I can't be there earlier but I have some schedules to attend here first.”

 

“Nahh, don't worry. I'm friends with everyone so it's okay.”

 

“Good. I'll tell Hyukjae when and where you'll arrive. Make sure you look fine... kinda like a stylist just in case fans follow them. Or like a guide.”

 

“Okay, I wanted to ask you about that, too.”

 

“Sweetheart, please make sure to call me once you arrived in Paris, okay?”

 

“Of course. Well I need to sleep. We'll leave tomorrow and I wanted to clean my room before I leave.”

 

“Okay, rest well later and have a safe trip. See you soon, love.”

 

“Yes. Love you.”

 

“Love you more.”

 

I hung up with a smile on my lips. I went to bed later thinking about what would happen and wondering what the surprise was that Kyuhyun had talked about. The next morning I woke up grinning like a mad person. It was the day that we had to leave. I still had some time so I killed it with taking a long shower and making sure that Vicky knew exactly what was planed for our arrival. Later in the afternoon my parents drove us both to the airport. We were a early so we waited. Vicky suddenly wanted to take a photo and posted it to Twitter. Soon after I got a DM by Kyuhyun saying that I looked cute and that our outfits were fine. I giggled when I realized that he was keeping himself updated via Twitter of our trip.

 

The flight was fine for the first half an hour but then we got into turbulences. Since it was a small plane, it was shaking a lot and Vicky was scared and not feeling well. I tried to calm her down but it wasn't easy. Finally after about half an hour of shaking, the plane landed safely on the ground of the Airport in Paris. We got out as quick as possible and swore to never fly in such a small plane once we had survived the flight back home. In the airport we waited for our luggage and luckily the part of the airport where we had arrived was rather empty. Walking towards the door that lead outside I looked around, searching for Eunhyuk when I suddenly felt arms around my waist.

 

“You better let go if you don't wanna die. I have a boyfriend”, I growled, while Vicky started to chuckle.

 

Confused by her reaction I turned around only to look at Donghae's horrified face.

 

“What did I tell you about sneaking up on me?”

 

“I'm sorry, Soomin-ah. I just wanted to surprise you....”, Donghae stammered while tearing up.

 

“Yah, yah, no need to cry. It's okay, oppa, just don't do it again”, I sighed while patting his shoulder.

 

We then finally greeted them properly. I introduced Vicky to Donghae and he kept eying her and Eunhyuk. Those two where talking about the present he gave her and I couldn't help but smile at the scene. That was until I saw her looking at me. My smile turned into a knowing smirk while she gave me a warning glare. The boys helped us with our luggage and we drove to the hotel together. There were fans already gather at the hotel and that made me worry.

 

“Soooo... what will we do about them?”, I asked

 

“Well, our lovely translators or guides.... whatever arrived at our hotel.”, Eunhyuk replied.

 

“Is it really okay?”

 

“Yes. It's not the first time we've been seen with female staff so don't worry. Kyuhyun planned everything really well.”

 

I nodded and together we went out. The boys were once again helping us with our stuff and we tried to shield our faces as much as possible. The guys even asked the fans not to take photos because the “staff” didn't feel comfortable with it. Well that had two problems solved at once: no more photos and the fans knew we were part of the staff. Once inside and not more visible for the fans Vicky and I relaxed. The other two were also relieved and showed us to our room. In our room they gave us time to put everything in place and told us to go to their room then.

 

After half an hour we went to their room and there we saw Shindong. I immediately went to hug him while Vicky just stood there. Then I introduced her to Shindong. I remembered that I had to call Kyuhyun who was probably already worried sick. I asked Donghae if I could lend his phone and he gave it to me understandingly. Kyuhyun had been worried already which made me sigh. I told him that everything was okay and forced him to continue sleeping since we were in good hands. Then I asked what the others wanted to do tomorrow and they told me that they wouldn't go sightseeing since they did it the last time so they wanted to explore the city. I told them that I would go sightseeing with Vicky then because it was her first time in Paris. They nodded and told us to rest.

 

The next day Vicky and I went sightseeing alone. As much as I wanted to match make her with Eunhyuk, it was safer like this and then again I wanted to make sure that she sees something of the city. We visited the Sacré-Coeur, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and then decided to go the Louvre. We went inside and me as an artist was happy to see all the beautiful paintings. Once outside I wondered what to do next, especially since we were hungry. That was when I got a call from Donghae.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey, it's me, Donghae. Where are you two right now?”

 

“At the Louvre, why?”

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

“Yes... we actually were wondering where to eat.”

 

“Wanna join us? We'll be there in about 10 minutes.”

 

“Sure but I hope you do realize that there are dozens of persons her and it would be hard to find us AND they would recognize you.....”

 

“ You're right...... How about meeting at the Champs-Élysées where that thing from the Egypt is? The right side if you look in direction to the Arc de Triomphe.”

 

“Okay then. We'll go there.”

 

We went there and waited but not for long since it had taken us some time to arrive. I saw someone running towards us and recognized him as Sungmin. That's when I realized that more members had arrived already.

 

“SOOMIN-AH, I missed you so much, little one”, Sungmin yelled while hugging me and spinning me around.

 

“Woah, that's a greeting. I missed you more though”, I said while laughing.

 

“But that's not possible”, he pouted.

 

“No pouting, oppa.... that's not fair”, I pouted now myself.

 

“Yah, you two, stop that. How about greeting the other members, Soomin-ah?”, Leeteuk said with a smile.

 

I greeted the others and introduced Vicky once again. Then we went to eat something together. Sungmin was teasing me like there was no tomorrow and talked a lot about the ring. I was blushing furiously when he suddenly talked about marriage and kids and kept daydreaming how awesome it would be to be the uncle of the kids. I saw that Vicky was talking with Eunhyuk and once Sungmin saw what I was seeing he smirked.

 

“So how are things going between them?”, he asked.

 

“Pretty good. I guess their doing fine.... well at least better than Kyuhyun and I.”

 

“Well, that's really not that hard. It took you ages and even then it was hard.”

 

“Oh shut up and get yourself a girlfriend.”

 

“But you are taken already.....”

 

“What..... YAH, Lee Sungmin, stop saying that stuff.”

 

“Hahahaha, just kidding. I only want you to be together with Kyu. No one else is allowed to have you and to do naughty things.”

 

“O-oppa, stop that..... if you knew....”

 

“Oh, what was that? What did you do, Baek Soomin?”

 

I blushed when I saw that everyone's focus was on me now. I told them that I wouldn't spill anything at all and quickly continued to eat. After we had finished eating we went back to the hotel and played there some games so the boys and Vicky were able to get closer. My thoughts were drifting back to Kyuhyun and I started to feel excited since he would arrive the next day. Sungmin noticed that and kept smirking at me. Once it got late we all went to bed. I had no idea when exactly Kyuhyun would be arriving since I had no internet and the members didn't want to tell me anything about it. Vicky and I talked a little bit in our room and she told me how great the members were and how well she was getting along with Eunhyuk. My smile grew bigger and bigger when she talked about Eunhyuk and once she noticed that she stopped talking. I giggled at then we went to bed.

 

The next morning we were woken up rather roughly. We heard someone knocking against the door but when we didn't open immediately, the person started to bang against it. Irritated by that I got up, knowing that Vicky wouldn't bother, and opened the door sleepily but ready to kick whoever was in front of the door.

 

“Why good morning, princess. It's good to see you, too”, I heard the person saying.

 

I looked up only to look at Kyuhyun. I gasped and threw myself at him. That startled him but he chuckled and hugged me tightly.

 

“I'm happy to see you, too, love. Did you sleep well?”

 

“Until you interrupted me yes.”

 

“Oh I'm sorry but I just couldn't wait any longer. Do you want to go somewhere else so Vicky can sleep?”

 

“Are the other members already up?”

 

“Not really. Sungmin hyung is up but I have no idea about the rest.”

 

“Then I'll let her sleep some more. She needs the rest.”

 

“Let's go to my room then.”

 

“Okay, just let me write her a note so she knows where I am.”

 

I quickly wrote her a note, saying that Kyuhyun had arrived and that I was in his room now. Hooked onto Kyuhyun's arm, we went to his room where I was greeted by a smirking Sungmin who was drying his wet hair. Kyuhyun led me to his bed and we both sat down. Then Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and waited.

 

“Okay, okay, I'm going, you love birds. BUT you better don't do naughty things in here, okay? I wanna have a peaceful night and then again...... Soomin-ah, you're not allowed yet to do those things already, you hear me?”, Sungmin teased.

 

“O-Oppa, stop embarrassing me”, I said flustered.

 

“Hyung, get out and stop saying nonsense”, Kyuhyun complained, also embarrassed.

 

Sungmin went out while smirking and winked. I looked away from him, too embarrassed.

 

“He's getting worse and worse”, Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

“Oh yes.... how was your flight by the way? Aren't you tired?”

 

“Well I kinda am but just seeing you makes me forget that. How was your trip and your day here?”

 

“The flight but everything else was okay. You should see Hyukjae oppa and Vicky. They are so cute together.”

 

“So those two already have a fangirl, I guess”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Well I can't help it. But then again.... my unnie also fangirls about us and is worse......... really... no comment.”

 

“Hahaha we need to meet her to give her a good show then.”

 

“Can we? That would be cool. Oh by the way.... I missed you so much.”

 

“I missed you, too. I'm so glad that I can hold you in my arms again and this time in the city of love where everything stared”, Kyuhyun said while pulling me next to him on his bed.

 

“I Love you, Kyu. I really do.”

 

“I love you even more”, Kyuhyun whispered.

 

Just then the door opened to reveal Vicky who was tapping her foot on the floor and looked at us disapprovingly.

 

“Yah, you don't have the right to wander off just because your boyfriend is here. And Cho Kyuhyun: don't steal my best friend like that. I'm not that close with the others yet. She is not yours even though you wish she was.”

 

We looked at her and were both speechless until I caught sight of a smirking Sungmin behind her.

 

“YAH, LEE SUNGMIN, you're dead”, I yelled, frustrated that our moment got ruined.

 

Paris, oh Paris >< I miss being there when writing it. I just love the city and all the things you can see there. To my dear readers: if you have the chance to go there.... DO IT!!!! There will be a lot of developments in the future