Getting closer

Is This Real?

I struggled a little bit to get away from the embrace but I could not. What to do in a situation like this? Wait for the morning or free myself with force risking that he would wake up? I decided to do the last one since I really needed to go to the bathroom. I grabbed his arms and put them away then I tried to turn around so I could get up. Or at least I thought so. Just when I was turning around I felt that I was falling.

 

With a loud noise I fell of my bed and woke up. Everything was only a dream and now I was sitting on the floor, my body hurting from the fall and the guys suddenly awake. This was embarrassing. I needed to come up with a dream which would cover the actual dream because I did not want to tell them what I really had dreamed. Would you want to do that? I guess not.

 

“What happened? Did you have a nightmare? You want to talk about it?”, Eunhyuk quickly asked.

 

“No, don't worry. I dreamed that I was moving so I guess that made me turn in my bed and I fell down. It's the first time that this happened. Sorry for waking you up, oppas”, I explained.

 

“It's okay. It wasn't your fault. Go back to sleep. There are still few hours left until you need to get ready for school”, Kyuhyun said.

 

I nodded and got into bed, my body still hurting a little bit. I would have some bruises for sure when I woke up next time. I slowly drifted back to sleep. Then I dreamed that I woke up for school with Kyuhyun lying next to me. He gave me a kiss on my lips and I got ready for school. He also got ready and drove me there. I should mention that he drove me there with a Lamgorghini . People kept looking at us when we arrived.

 

Kyuhyun got off and went to my door to open it. I exit the car and then he grabbed my back and pulled me close in an embrace. We went like this to the room our grade stays and when we were about to enter it, I suddenly heard a weird noise and woke up. Weird thing I was still feeling arms around me. Was I still dreaming? But I was lying in my bed so what was going on?

 

I tried to turn around and luckily I was somehow able to do that. What I saw shocked me. Eunhyuk was lying next to me on my small bed and hugging my as if his life would depend on it. I tried to wake him up but he did not move a bit. Instead I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it onto Kyuhyun who woke up and looked around, confused about what was going on. I called him and when he saw what was going on his face got dark but when he saw the pleading look on my face he started to laugh.

 

Great. A little bit help would be nice. I told him to help me, so he woke up Eunhyuk not being able to stop laughing. I pouted and finally got away from Eunhyuk's grip. Eunhyuk stared at me and then at my bed, trying to figure out where he was and what had happened. It was cute to see him wondering about what was going on and then realization hit him since his eyes widened in shock and he started to mumble something which I could not understand.

 

“Oppa, it's okay. I'm sure there is an explanation of this.”

 

“I'm really sorry. I guess I thought I was still in our dorms and thought that Donghae was lying there. We used to sleep sometimes together in one bed when we felt alone. Being away from the family is hard so I guess that's what happened. I'm sorry.”

 

“I thought so. You miss him, don't you? Maybe you should call him. I know you are really close with him so don't worry. I see you as an older brother anyways so nevermind.”

 

“Thanks for being so understanding. Many others would have screamed and kicked me out but you reacted so calm. Well fangirls would have maybe me.”

 

“Hyung, you should have seen your face. And before... hahahaha”, Kyuhyun tried saying laughing like a mad person.

 

“Oppa, shut it. My brother and mum are still sleeping. Will you guys come with me or explore the area? I need to get ready, you know”, I said.

 

The looked at each other and discussed it in Korean. “Well, we'll bring you to school and then we might visit the village your school is.”

 

“Okay, sounds like a plan. Do you mind picking up friends of mine on the way? They usually drive with me in the train so.....”

 

“Sure, as long as they all fit in the car.”

 

“Don't worry. Two more persons.”

 

“Good. Now let's hurry up.”

 

We quickly got ready; me in the bathroom and them in my room. I quickly grabbed something to eat and asked them what they wanted but they were not hungry yet so we drove off. They would eat something then after they left me at school. I quickly messaged my friends that I would pick them up. We arrived and they quickly got inside. One of the two is a good female friend and the other male. Kyuhyun eyed my male friend suspiciously and I assured him in broken Korean that he is only a good friend and that he has a girlfriend. Yes, I learned some Korean.

 

We all talked the whole drive, my friends being really curious about how life was being a celebrity in Korea/Asia. Before we reached my school I quickly told them were Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk could go, hoping that they could handle themselves. I told them to call me if they needed anything but the first rejected saying that I would be in class. As if that could keep me away from getting a call. I could be quite cheeky so I would simply leave class saying that I needed to go to the ladies room. They tried to argue but I ignored them, saying that they should call me and then I got out and shut the door.

 

I was a little bit worried about them. They were getting good in English but that does not mean that everyone else is good, too. I sat in class and they were talking about a German book which I did not bother to read. I knew that the summary in the internet would be enough and I had subjects that I needed to focus on and German was not one of it. School system in Germany is different and way more difficult so I will not even bother to explain this. The subjects I needed to focus on was Maths, Art, English, History and Spanish. The rest was for me not interesting.

 

Once in a while I peeked at my phone and they had no problems yet. I was thankful but at the same time I wished they would call me since I was really bored. A few minutes passed when I suddenly noticed that my phone was vibrating. I quickly asked my teacher if I could go to the ladies room and as soon as the door closed I picked up the phone.

 

“Hello? Kyuhyun oppa?”

 

“Ah sorry for calling. I really tried not to call you but I need you help. We wanted to get something warm to drink and some of the yummy looking bread but I it's hard to say it. Might helping out?”

 

“Kkk, they don't understand English? Wow. So what do you want?”

 

“Well, we wanted some hot chocolate and then..... Well maybe I could point at it. “

 

“Oppa. You could have pointed at the hot chocolate, too, or showed it to her on the serving card, you know. Admit it, you wanted to hear me, right?”

 

“He already missed you so much, hahah”, I suddenly heard Eunhyuk say.

 

“Yah, hyung. Nevermind, princess. We'll be fine.”

 

He hung up and left me stunned there. What the hell was that? Was he really already missing me? Thinking about those questions I went back to class and was distracted for the last minutes. Who could blame me anyways. After the break we had maths again where they all asked why Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were not here. I told them that they wanted to explore the village and we started the lesson. After one and half an hour I had break again plus my free periods. I called Kyuhyun if they minded to keep me company during my free periods and he quickly agreed not even minding to ask Eunhyuk about it.

 

I waited for some time and then I saw them coming towards my table. They started to tell me what they had experienced, saying that the people were really nice and tried to help them when they asked, also that they successfully did everything buy themselves and that it's really nice here. I looked at them surprised at what they were saying? People helping out or at least try? Nice here? I have to disagree but did not mention it. Then I wanted to know what we should do in the afternoon and they asked if we could meet Vicky. I quickly messaged her and she replied with yes.

 

Being bored a little bit I suddenly asked Eunhyuk to teach me the whole Mr. Simple dance. He looked at me first speechless but then agreed. I was not embarrassed about it since we could close the door and in our room were only three other girls of my grade, so it was okay. We made us some space and then he started to teach me the moves. I knew already some which made it easier for me to learn the dance but I still impressed Eunhyuk with my speed of learning.

 

I had so much fun with the dance that I did not notice how fast the time went by. Even when more people came in, we continued dancing. They looked at us first weirdly but then they actually showed some interest. While we were dancing Kyuhyun was singing along watching us amused, well more likely me. He chuckled every time I did something wrong which is after a while very irritating. The bell suddenly rang meaning that I would have P.E. now.

 

We went there and the guys waited in the gym while I changed my clothes. Once my teacher came I asked if he would mind them being here. He said no so they stayed with me. We were playing volley ball and after a while Eunhyuk started to play along. I had to admit that he was good at it and even my teacher got curious and then even asked him to show us the correct way of playing. Eunhyuk kept an eye on me and every time I got something wrong he told me to do it again. He was strict when I first playfully said no and somehow getting scary since he mentioned a punishment, so I did it again.

 

P.E. finally ended and to tell you the truth; I never did this much as today. I will never do sports with Eunhyuk again since he was using it to tease me even more. We quickly went to my last lesson which was history. We heard some presentations of the others and then we finally could go. And with go I mean going to my best friend and try to and Eunhyuk; especially Eunhyuk. Payback time had just started. We arrived soon and then went to her front door.

 

I let the bell ring and her mum opened the door. She looked at me with a huge smile and then noticed the guys standing behind me. This made her curious especially because she knew Super Junior a little bit so I introduced them to her just when Vicky came downstairs to get us. We took our shoes off and went upstairs. When entering her room I saw that she had prepared the bed for us to sit on and some snacks and something to drink.

 

“Should we watch a movie? I have many here so you guys can decide which one. Or would you rather want to talk?”, Vicky asked.

 

“No, let's watch the movie and keep the talking for tomorrow. For the double date”, Kyuhyun said while smirking. I had no idea what that evil guy was planning again.

 

“So which one?”

 

“How about..... 'Pirates of the Caribbean'?”, Eunhyuk asked.

 

We all agreed so Vicky started the movie. We were sitting on her sofa bed with me being the closest to the TV and sitting with my right sight facing it, next to me Kyuhyun and the Eunhyuk. Vicky was on the other side from me sitting with her facing the TV. I have a weakness for Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom so I got a little bit too excited about the movie. We watched about half an hour, munching the snacks when I slowly started to feel tired.

 

I had a long day at school and Eunhyuk made sure that I was worn out after P.E. I still tried to stay awake which was not too hard because I was not in the most comfortable position. I started to move around a little bit unconsciously cuddling up to Kyuhyun who naturally put his arm around me. I was too focused in getting into a better position to realize how I was sitting but once I felt comfortable I lied my head on his shoulder and slowly started to doze off, eventually falling asleep.

 

I felt someone shaking me but tried to ignore and go back to sleep. It was still to early to get up so why bother me? The shaking did not stop so I opened my eyes and what I saw confused me. I was not in my room and my head was not lying on a pillow. I looked around and got off from what I was lying on to see that my head was lying on someone's lap. Oh crap. I looked at the owner and then everything besides the fact that I feel asleep on Kyuhyun's lap made sense. How in the world did I end up like this?

 

“You fell asleep during the movie and you ended up sinking into his lap and sleeping there. Was school tiring?”, Vicky said.

 

“Oh. Yeah, it was and I guess that from the dreams I had I was still sleepy. Sorry that I missed nearly the whole movie and sorry Kyuhyun oppa to have put you into a situation like this. I didn't intend to fall asleep and end up like this”, I explained.

 

“Don't worry. Once I noticed that you weren't comfortable I tried to help you sit more comfortable and I also noticed that you were tired. I let you sleep so you could get some rest. Don't worry about it”, Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Are you sure? Thanks oppa for understanding. It's really not that I wanted to take advantage of the situation but I wasn't able to fight the sleepiness. So what time is it?”

 

“It's seven pm now. Should we play a game to get to know each other better?”

 

“Kyuhyunnie, you and your games but sounds good. What game?”, Eunhyuk wanted to know.

 

“Well how about one of us starts to ask a question to someone and then we go on like that? I mean truth or dare with four people is not that interesting, you know?”, Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Sounds good so who should start?”, Vicky asked.

 

“Ladies first so you girls decide.”

 

We looked at each other and then I gave Vicky a signal to start.

 

“Well, Kyuhyun, what was your first impression of Patricia?”

 

Yeah, well Patricia is my name but hearing what she asked I saw that Kyuhyun froze and that made me worry a little bit.

 

“First impression? I thought she was really cute being all desperate to tell the security that she had lost her phone and only wanted it back. But seeing how she didn't fangirl around me left a deep impression.”

 

“Don't make me remember it. You have no idea how worried I was about my phone. I was on the edge of my death so of course I was desperate to get it back”, I pouted.

 

“Kkk cutie pie. Okay I can ask next. Patricia, tell me the truth about your dream who made you fall. You were making something up, weren't you?” I froze. How did he know?

 

“Why do you think I was lying?”

 

“It was obvious. You were avoiding our question about your dream and I saw it in your eyes that it was not the truth.”

 

“Fine. I was too embarrassed to tell you the truth. You would also be embarrassed to tell the person about your dream if you dreamed that you fell down over him on your way to the bathroom at night and he then hugged you tight while you tried to get away”, I said in on breath and shut my mouth.

 

“So that's what you dreamed about? You want me to hug you tight tonight?”, Kyuhyun teased.

 

Oh boy, this was bad. He would never stop teasing me so better not tell him about the other dream I had. But I would make sure to get that smirk of his face during the game but first I needed to tease Eunhyuk.

 

“Oh shut up, playboy. You wish.”

 

“Not me but you, princess. Just admit it and I'll consider doing it.”

 

“It was a dream, okay? Now let's move on. Eunhyuk, what do you think about Vicky from the time you spent together?”

 

“W-what? W-well, she is really nice and pretty. I like her easy going personality and would like to know her better”, he answered while being really shy and I did not miss the faint blush on his cheeks. Payback.

“Well next. Patricia, why do you like Kyuhyun this much?”

 

I blushed while saying: “Well, of course I can't deny that he is handsome. Then he has an amazing voice which can make me melt but that is nothing new. I like that he is so witty and not the cute little maknae. I like that even though he is evil, he cares a lot about you guys and the people close to him. I love to look into his dark brown eyes, especially when they sparkle and his lips are just perfect to...... I didn't just say all this, did I?”

 

I saw Eunhyuk and Vicky grinning while Kyuhyun was staring at me.

 

“You feel like this?”, Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I... well, yeah, I do”, I replied and he nodded, thinking about something but not for long since it was my time for revenge.

“Sooo~, Kyu oppa. Why did you have such a dark face before laughing when you saw me and Eunhyuk this morning?”

 

“Dark face? What are you talking about?”

 

“Well, it seemed like you were jealous. Were you?”

 

“M-me? J-jealous? I was only confused about my whereabouts and I'm not a morning person. Nothing more”, he answered nervously. That was enough to prove that he was jealous.

“Vicky, who is your second bias?”

 

“Well, easy. It's Sungmin. Well from Super Junior but I also like Jaejoong a lot. Actually many are cool but I really like Eunhyuk.” With that both of them were blushing. How cute.

“Eunhyuk, what kind of girls do you like?” Wow, that was blunt.

 

“Well, she should know how to take care of me and understand me and my job. Mostly be like my missing half.”

“Kyuhyun, are you in love?” I froze when Eunhyuk asked that.

 

“I always am, hyung. With Starcaft and ELF.”

 

“I meant a girl, idiot.”

 

“ELF are girls.”

 

“One girl in particular.”

 

“Maybe. Patricia are you worried about tomorrow?”

 

“Yes, of course I am. I hope it won't be a disaster. Guys, as much as I want to go on we should go. It's getting late”, I said.

 

“Oh right, we really should go”, Eunhyuk agreed.

 

With that we went downstairs, telling Vicky that we would pick her up in the afternoon for the double date. Then we bid our goodbyes and drove back home. There we changed into our pajamas and I lied down next to Kyuhyun watching him game while Eunhyuk was talking with Donghae. An hour past when Kyuhyun then said that we should get some rest. I agreed and went to my bed. Just when I was about to drift into sleep I noticed that someone was hovering above me his face coming closer to mine.....