Spending Time Together

Is This Real?

 

“As much as I'd love you to do that... We don't have time because it would lead to more... So let's postpone that for another day and then we'll have all the time to please both of us”, Kyuhyun said with a smirk and left me gaping at him.

 

Every time I thought that I got him, he was always able to give me a comment that totally took me off guard and left me speechless. I had hoped for him to feel at least a little bit embarrassed but he was as shameless as ever. I still stood there with my mouth open, staring at the bathroom door, when Sungmin came back.

 

“Soominnie... You're still a mess... And what's with your opened mouth and staring at the door? WOAH don't tell me you...”, Sungmin started.

 

“NO, no.... I... he... he's such a ert. It's driving me crazy. And the thing is that he is only teasing. He doesn't expect me to do what he sometimes says but he only teases. This is worse than torture”, I squeak while waving my arms.

 

“So do you want more?”

 

“I... I don't know. I don't think I'm ready yet but then again I feel like we could take it a step further BUT there are certain people who tend to come into rooms without knocking even though they know that there is a freaking couple in the room.”

 

“No way... I wonder who would do something that cruel”, Sungmin teased which made me glare.

 

“Ask yourself and you might get an answer, you damn...”, I started but felt a hand over my mouth when I started to curse.

 

“Woah, woah, sweetheart, hold on. No cursing”, Kyuhyun said, now behind me and wrapping his other arm around my waist to keep me from jumping on Sungmin.

 

“Oops, okay, little one, I'll stop..... for now. Let's go and eat breakfast and really celebrate Siwonnie's birthday”, Sungmin said while glancing at me somehow guiltily.

 

I huffed, grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and stomped out of the room. In the hallway we met Donghae who looked at me scared once he saw in what mood I was. Kyuhyun told him that Sungmin had teased me again, so Donghae didn't even dare to talk to me, afraid to say something wrong. At the table the others noticed that I was moody and Leeteuk looked at me questionably, especially when I glared at Sungmin who had also arrived.

 

“Gosh, sweety, are you seriously mad at me? You know I'm only teasing because it's adorable to see you flustered. And I'm sorry I came in at the wrong timing. If I'll let you sleep there this night and I make sure you two stay alone, will I be forgiven?”, Sungmin asked me with puppy eyes.

 

I stared at him for a while but who could resist that face?

 

“Fine, but only then”, I mumbled while pouting now.

 

Sungmin chuckled and then ruffled my hair.

 

“Aigoo, you are just too adorable.”

 

“And you are such a meanie”, I said and pouted even more.

 

“I'm sooorryyyyy~”, Sungmin singsanged.

 

“Woah enough aegyo for today. Seriously you two. I'm glad that you're not her boyfriend, Ming or else it would be aegyo overload”, Shindong said, eying us both.

 

“Then you better be happy that this little babo here was finally able to confess. And that I immediately felt like having our little one here as my best  female friend”, Sungmin said while shrugging his shoulders.

 

“YAH, hyung... I'm not a babo and as if you would have gotten her even IF you were into her”, Kyuhyun growled.

 

“You think I couldn't have gotten her? Oh please I know what to say and do to make her blush and all embarrassed. I could have also gotten her”, Sungmin teased.

 

“But you forgot that girls usually think of you as a good friend”, Kyuhyun said, still upset about the teasing.

 

“And you think I wouldn't know how to avoid that?”

 

“Soomin-ah is mine now, hyung, so hands off.”

 

“PossessiveKyu, hahahahaha. Oh my god, teasing you two is the best thing ever.”

 

“O-oppa~, you are too much.... Seriously you just are too much”, I whined embarrassed.

 

Everyone at the table just chuckled and soon we had finished breakfast. I asked them what we'd be doing today since it was Siwon's birthday. Siwon wanted to eat somewhere so we all went upstairs to get ready and kill some time. Vicky and I stayed in our room since Kyuhyun was taking too much of my time and I wanted to spend some more time with my best friend. We checked on what we wanted to wear and once we were halfway ready we checked the videos and photos we took at the concert as well as other fancams. I also was curious about what the fans and media had written about Kyuhyun's confession.

 

“Well the media kinda makes it seem like a scandal but what the hell... what kinda scandal is that? I mean he only revealed it... It's not like you got caught”, Vicky said while eying the media reports.

 

“What did you expect? Make a small thing huge... That's how the media works. Did SM say something?”

 

“They did... Oh wow. They totally protected you two. 'Yes, it is true that Super Junior's Kyuhyun has a girlfriend and he discussed it earlier if it was okay to reveal this. We first thought it may be a problem because we know how the fans and the media would react. But Kyuhyun was so stubborn and even said that he would take all the risks and pay for all the problems it would cause. He wanted to let his fans know who is making him very happy lately and who motivates him the most to do well as a member of Super Junior. We are happy that he found someone precious to him and are happy that they found each other. In addition we hope that their relationship will last long because we couldn't have wished for any better girl and any better friend to support Super Junior. ….' WOW... just wow”, Vicky read out.

 

“They didn't really say that?”, I asked, not believing what I just heard.

 

“They did. Wow... they totally approve you.”

 

“........... Oh. my. God. I'm like officially approved by SM. That's huge.”

 

“Oh yes... And it seems like most of the fans are happy about your relationship and oh..... those damn bastards, I'm gonna kill them.”

 

“Antis?”

 

“Yes.. What the ? They're saying stuff like you're not pretty and good enough and that there are better girls like themselves... Yeah you damn idiots keep dreaming.”

 

“Any killer messages out yet?”

 

“Apparently.... some fanbases are ranting about some kids saying how they would separate you from Kyuhyun and ohhhh this is like war.....”, Vicky said while looking at the netbook with wide eyes.

 

“So everything is like it should be... Mature fans supporting us and the little brats wanting me away. Didn't expect anything else... I guess I should be careful from now on. Those freaks are scary.”

 

Just then we heard a knock on the door. It was Kyuhyun, of course.

 

“Hey girls, what are you doing?”

 

“Checking what people are saying about our relationship,” I mumbled.

 

“Surprised by the reaction?”

 

“Not at all... I even thought it would be worse but I guess it's okay.”

 

“They better not harm her or else I will hunt them down because then it'll be personal and then I really have a reason to do what I wanted to do for sooo long to those sasaeng people,” Vicky said evilly.

 

Kyuhyun and I just stared at her slightly scared.

 

“Yeah~, anyways... I wanted to tell you guys that we'll be leaving in an hour so finish getting ready. What will you wear, love?”

 

“Oh okay. I wanted to wear this dress since it's not too much but still fine for a birthday. And it's cute. You know I love cute things.”

 

“Is that why you like Sungmin hyung that much?”

 

“Kyu~, don't tell me your jealous now...”

 

“I'm not.... I'm just asking....”

 

“Aigoo, no, that's not the only reason. I like that I can easily talk to him about anything that is bothering me when I can't talk to Vicky or when I'm too shy to talk to you about it. And I can to talk him about you and he gives me good advices since he knows you so much longer. So stop being jelly and get out so we can get ready.”

 

Kyuhyun mumbled something under his breath but eventually went out. Vicky was chuckling at my boyfriend's behavior but also said that he is being too possessive. I shrugged my shoulders. I liked that he was being possessive even though it could be irritating. We got ready while chatting about Siwon's birthday and kept wondering where we would eat. After an hour we heard another knock and this time it was Leeteuk to pick us up.

 

He lead us to the others and once Kyuhyun saw me, he came to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I sighed and knew that he would show off now that he has a girlfriend. Vicky also sighed and gulped down a comment when I warned her not to. I didn't want them to fight once again. We went out and were surrounded by fans and that's when I realized once again: that was damn creepy. It was so weird that they were waiting in front of the hotel. Kyuhyun hold me even tighter, but smiled and waved patiently while I just tried to avoid the camera as much as possible. Vicky had her arm locked into mine so we wouldn't create a real scandal but to let fans know that she was here because of me.

 

“Oppa! Can we take a photo of you and Soomin-ah?”, a fan suddenly asked.

 

“I'm sorry but we're a bit in a hurry and my girl doesn't like it that much,” Kyuhyun apologized.

 

“Oh okay. You're a cute couple, by the way.”

 

We both thanked the girl and entered the van. In the van the Jung Hoon oppa talked once again about our relationship situation and what we were supposed to do when for example fans ask for a photo or start being aggressive. I carefully listened to everything he said because I knew that now I had to be somehow even more carefully. He also told me to make sure that I don't look like a bad girl and that I need to take care of my image even though I wasn't a public person. I knew that if I behaved badly or if there were bad news about me it would effect Kyuhyun's career.

 

“We arrived”, Siwon suddenly said.

 

“Yaaay, oppa, what restaurant is it? Huh, huh, huh?”, I asked, slightly hyper.

 

“It's Chinese. I wasn't sure what you two would like but Chinese should be always okay.”

 

“Hell, yeah. That's just perfect.”

We entered the restaurant and ordered our food after a while. Kyuhyun had of course ordered me something to eat so he would be able to steal some of my food but I didn't care that much, knowing that I would steal some of his as well. We talked while waiting for the food and once the food had arrived we ate it happily. Kyuhyun fed me once in a while but also stole mine as I had predicted. I always complained about that and that made the others laugh. Sungmin also tried to steal some of my food but I slapped his hand away and glared while he started to pout. After lunch we got a cake and wished Siwon a ^happy birthday and after that we went back to the hotel.

 

Some members went out again, as well as Vicky who had gone out with Eunhyuk and Siwon and I was now in my room, wondering when Kyuhyun would come to pick me up. Just then I heard knocks on my door but it wasn't Kyuhyun. It was Sungmin.

 

“Oh hey oppa. What are you doing here?”

 

“Just wanted to talk to you before I let you sleep in my room later.”

 

“O-Oppa~, do we really need to have that talk?”, I whinned.

 

“Don't worry, I won't say anything too embarrassing because I trust you. I just want to make sure that you stop your needy boyfriend if he goes too far.”

 

“I will, oppa. Don't worry. How many times do I have to tell you?”

 

“I guess every damn time because I'm worried.”

 

“Don't be, bunny oppa. I'll hit him if he goes to far.”

 

“You better....”

 

“O-Oppa~..... You are worse than my parents.”

 

“What? I just know Kyuhyun well.”

 

“Is he that needy?”, I sighed.

 

“Only with you~”, Sungmin teased.

 

I blushed once again and kicked him out of the room. Just then Kyuhyun was in front of my door and looked at us weirdly.

 

“You, out and you, Kyu, in....”, I said embarrassed.

 

“What the hell happened? Why are you all embarrassed again?”, Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Oh you know him... He just wanted to make sure we don't go too far and you know how blunt he is. And that is just embarrassing.”

 

“So he still thinks we're gonna sleep together here in Paris?”

 

“I guess he thinks that we might get caught in the moment, do that then somehow accidentally and that he might walk in on us....”

 

“Oh please, as if we were that stupid. Sleeping together in a hotel room during a vacation in Paris might be okay after we have been together for a while and after we had have fun for a while. But our first time in a hotel room... that doesn't sound that romantic.”

 

“Definitely not.”

 

“So I'll make you visit me soon or come to visit you and then we'll get all comfy”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Uh huh.... You're so needy that it's already unbelievable”, I sighed.

 

“Oh please, you love this talk. It makes you want more... or start the action.”

 

“Where do you get that confidence?”

 

“I know it. Especially if I would whisper that I want you in your ear like this. It makes you shiver”, he whispered into my ear.

 

“Okay, you win. KyuKyu, can we watch a movie in your room and cuddle? I wanna relax for a bit after these crazy days.”

 

“Sure thing, love. Let's go.”

 

With that we went to his room. Kyuhyun got a DVD he had brought from Korea and then we sat on his bed. I was sitting between his legs, my back leaning on his chest. He had wrapped his arms around me and his chin was resting on my shoulder which made me shiver first but then it was comfortable. During the movie Kyuhyun played once in a while with hands and sometimes gave me butterfly kisses on my neck which distracted me quite a bit. Once Kyuhyun wasn't playing with my hands I started to play with his as well as cuddled up more into his chest. He noticed that and pulled me closer instead.

 

It was on of the sweet moments we shared together and I enjoyed every second of it. I felt safe with him around and I was at the place where I belonged to: in his arms. Halfway through the movie us both fell asleep though, as most of the times.

 

 

No one's POV:

“Let's ask Kyuhyunnie and Soominnie to join us to watch a movie”, Eunhyuk said to Vicky since they were back.

 

“You think they will say yes, now that they got some alone time?”, she wondered sceptically.

 

“They can have that alone time after they watched the movie. Hae and Sungmin hyung will join us and we could also ask Jungsoo hyung since he is here somewhere and not out.”

 

“Hey, you two. Join in what?”, Leeteuk asked since he wanted to pass them but had heard his name.

 

“Watching a movie, hyung”, Donghae said, who just had arrived with Sungmin.

 

“Ahh and you wanna ask the couple to join us? Well I'm in”, Leeteuk said.

 

“Yep. Great, then we should ask them. They should be in your room, right hyung?”, Eunhyuk wanted to know and looked at Sungmin.

 

Sungmin nodded and went ahead, the rest following. He knocked on the door but got no answer so he decided to open the door. The sight he was greeted with made him smile and he told the others to be quite and take a look. They entered the room and saw Kyuhyun sitting on the bed with Soomin cuddled up to him. Both were sleeping peacefully while the TV was still .

 

“I guess those two had the idea earlier but fell asleep”, Sungmin chuckled.

 

“Let them sleep. They look so peaceful and for once not like they want to murder someone or are plotting something. I guess this whole going public thing stressed them both more than they wanted to admit”, Leeteuk said.

 

“I guess so. I wish I could walk in on the more often when they are like this and not having a huge make out session”, Sungmin sighed but then smirked evilly.

“But one picture to tease them won't hurt.......”

 

Here is the new chapter... I tried to finish it earlier but suddenly had no good idea on what to exactly write and well.... then it was New Year's Eve OTL talking about that HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY DEAR READERS *throws confetti* may you all have a succesful year :D 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and.... I'll be waiting for comments *eyes you all* >.>