Such a Tease

Is This Real?

 

“I dare you to kiss Kyuhyun's bare chest after he says what you love about him.”

 

I gasped at him, too shocked about that to say anything at all.

 

“HYUNG, what the hell!! What kinda dare is that?”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Dare is a dare. The punishment is that you're not allowed to spend any time together for the rest of our stay with him, Soomin-ah.”

 

“WHAT? How... that... you're too much, oppa”, I exclaimed.

 

“So? Will you do it?”, Eunhyuk asked while smirking.

 

“Fine”, I said through clenched teeth.

 

“Hyung, no. I won't take my shirt off. You know why”, Kyuhyun said while glaring at Eunhyuk.

 

“Complain to your girlfriend.”

 

“Hyung, please”, Kyuhyun begged.

 

“Can't we do it alone then?”, I asked.

 

“You can do it with only me around then”, Eunhyuk agreed.

 

“Hey, I also wanna see it”, Sungmin exclaimed.

 

“No, not you. Really, oppa. Kyuhyun is not comfortable with it and I understand why so please make it less difficult than it already is.”

 

“Okay, okay”, Sungmin gave up.

 

Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and I left the room to go into another one. Once we were there Kyuhyun hesitated to take his shirt off but when Eunhyuk started to tap his foot on the ground, he glanced at me and sighed.

 

“Oppa, don't worry about it. Don't be ashamed of your body or your scars. I love you the way you are and wouldn't want you to change at all”, I whispered.

 

“Thanks, princess”, Kyuhyun whispered back and took off his shirt.

 

There he stood in front of me, vulnerable and insecure about his body. I stepped closer to him and simply hugged him. Kyuhyun tensed up first but relaxed quickly. I looked up at him and waited for him to say something so I could kiss him and get over this. What I saw in his eyes hurt me. I saw that he was uncomfortable, that he was in pain and was scared.

 

“How many times, hyung?”, Kyuhyun said emotionless.

 

“Five times”, Eunhyuk said.

 

“Okay.... You love the smile I have on my face when I see you.”

 

I smiled and nodded. I did love it when he smiled because of me. It made my heart flutter every time. Then I kissed him gently on his chest.

 

“You love my voice and what it does to you when I sing or talk.”

 

Since he was talking about his voice I went up and kissed his lips.

 

“I said chest, not face”, Eunhyuk said dryly.

 

I turned around to him and glared. He winced a little but didn't say anything.

 

“You love the way I hold you, making sure that no one dares to steal you from me because you're mine.”

 

“I do?”, I asked him dryly.

 

“Well every time I hold you or hug you, you lean into me and it seems as if you're enjoying me being possessive over you.”

 

I rolled my eyes at him and that made him chuckle in amusement. I hit him playfully before I knelt in front of him and brushed his scar with my finger tips. He shuddered at my touch and closed his eyes. I kissed him on his scar and let my lips ghost over it. I noticed that Kyuhyun had tensed up once again so I went up and squeezed his hand to comfort him.

 

“You love the way I tease you or embarrass you.”

 

I rolled my eyes once again and decided to instead by kissing his nape of his neck. I knew that he was enjoying that far too much and giggled which only made Eunhyuk clear his throat. I stepped back a little bit and saw that Kyuhyun's breath had quickened. He pulled me close to him again and looked into my eyes.

 

“And lastly for this game: You love the way I look at you, with love, amusement, happiness and much more.”

 

“Lust for example”, Eunhyuk muttered.

 

I flushed in embarrassment and quickly kissed Kyuhyun on his chest again, this time too embarrassed to tease or do anything else but to hurry up. Kyuhyun simply shoved him out of the room and then we were alone. He turned around to face me and what I saw made me gulp. He came closer and closer and made me back away, soon falling onto a bed. He climbed onto me and smirked devilishly at me and I knew he was up to something... Something I wasn't sure if I would like it or not.

 

“I think you deserve a punishment for what you did”, Kyuhyun whisper next to my ear.

 

“You think so? I'm not sure for what?”, I teased.

 

“Do I need to remind you then?”

 

“I guess you do since I have no idea what you're talking about”, I teased even more.

 

Kyuhyun pinned my arms to the bed and stared at me for a while. Then he lowered his face until I was able to feel his breath on my neck. I waited for him to kiss me but the kiss didn't come. I growled and wanted to press his head to my neck but I couldn't move my hands. I tried to loosen his grip but he was too strong. Kyuhyun chuckled at my attempt to get out of his grip and that made me struggle even more.

 

“What do you want?”, Kyuhyun breathed.

 

“You know what I want.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“Make me.”

 

“That's quite easy”, Kyuhyun said with a low voice next my ear which made me shiver.

 

“Gosh, you're such a tease. Just kiss me for god's sake”, I begged.

 

Once I said that Kyuhyun got off me and grabbed his shirt to put it back on which left me speechless.

 

“Yah, you're just gonna leave me like this?”, I asked frustrated.

 

“Yep. That's your punishment”, Kyuhyun said nonchalantly.

 

“OPPA! Come here.”

 

“Why? To give you what you want? You needy little girl. You want me that badly?”

 

“Oh shut up and just continue where you started.”

 

“Such a needy girlfriend I have there. You seem frustrated.”

 

“Learned from my needy boyfriend. And you ARE frustrating me.”

 

“Am I? Then what to do about it?”

 

“How about getting your over here and then give me a reward?”

 

“Reward for what?”

 

“Come here and I'll show you.”

 

Kyuhyun came back to me and once he was in front of me he waited. I closed the gap and wrapped my arms around him while swaying a little bit. I wanted to and then do what he did to me just now. Then I turned us around and pushed him onto the bed. After he fell down and leaned his upper body up, which was supported by his arms. I got onto him and sat on his lap, facing him. I leaned down and started with a kiss on his lips which soon lead to a make out until a certain someone burst into our room. If you think it was Sungmin, you're wrong. It was the angel leader himself.

 

“WOAH. WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?”, Leeteuk squealed and that made us break apart.

 

“What did it look like, hyung? How about knocking next time? You shouldn't walk in when a couple is alone in a room”, Kyuhyun said cheekily.

 

“I'm glad I did. I don't wanna even imagine what could have happened.”

 

“Oppa, we're no kids. And do you really think we would go that far here? In a hotel room? With you guys that close that it's only a matter of time that one of you walks in on us?”, I commented.

 

“Well... okay maybe not but still”, Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

“Hyung, seriously. Get out. We know what we are doing and I will wait for Soomin-ah to be ready. We won't rush things so stop worrying. This looks worse than it actually is but we won't go that far”, Kyuhyun sighed irritated.

 

“Okay, okay, got it. I'm out. Just wanted to know if you will spend some time alone or if you wanna play some more games with us.”

 

“Let's play some more or else the teasing will be worse than it already will be”, I said dryly.

 

Kyuhyun nodded so we followed Leeteuk back to the room where the others were waiting. Once we entered to room it went silent but then I saw Sungmin looking at us with such a smug face that made me want to hit him really hard. I glared at him and that made him smirk widely at me.

 

“Soo, you two love birds had fun? Don't tell me that hyung caught you two in the act”, Sungmin teased.

 

“No, he did not. Wish it had been you instead of him?”, I growled.

 

“Sweety, I caught you guys so many times already that I can skip this one time.”

 

“But we always were fully dressed”, I said cheekily.

 

“WHAT? YAH, CHO KYUHYUN, what did I tell you about seducing my little one?”

 

“EHHH? I didn't seduce her. I was the one without a shirt so don't blame me”, Kyuhyun said while waving with his arms defensively.

 

“Oh is that so? You did well, Soomin-ah. I knew you could seduce him well, but don't get too naughty, okay? He might take advantage of that”, Sungmin said as a matter of factly.

 

“Hyung, how can you scold me but praise her?”

 

“She is the girl. It's her job to seduce you and drive you crazy.”

 

“So I can't drive her crazy, too, or what?”

 

“You're already doing that if you take a good look at her. She looks like a lost puppy when you're not around.”

 

“Really? Aww, my little girl she can't without me.”

 

“Oppa, don't push it. I'm still not done with you and you better not make it worse”, I threatened him.

 

“You'll be punishing us both then and you know that. Make me happy and I'll make you happy.”

 

“Oh shut up. You're so full of yourself.”

 

“Make me shut up”, Kyuhyun teased.

 

“With my pleasure”, I said while grinning and put my hand over his mouth.

 

He pouted, having expected a kiss which me giggle and the others chuckle. We played for the rest of the night until Leeteuk told us to sleep since the concert would be the next day and they all still had to rehearsal and prepare other stuff. Vicky and I went to our room and got ready for bed. I was wondering if she was curious about what had happened but decided not to bother her with it and wait for her to ask.

 

“Soo, what happened?”, she asked me.

 

“What exactly do you wanna know?”

 

“How Kyuhyun reacted. Is he okay? I mean he is quite sensitive about his scar.”

 

“It hurt me seeing him like that. He looked so vulnerable, insecure and scared. He was afraid that I wouldn't want him after seeing his scars but luckily I was able so assure him that I love every part of him”, I told her while remembering the look on his face

 

“Yeah, right. You leaving him. If that happens I'll be waiting for the apocalypse. It's so obvious that you love him that I wanna hit you every damn time for being this damn cheesy.”

 

“Why thank you..... Well I can't help it. But the other stuff.. Well you don't wanna know but we didn't do it.”

 

“Good. Just wait for the moment and when you two are alone. I don't know how and why they do it but the others tend to disturb you.”

 

“Tell me about it. It's so annoying.” That made Vicky chuckle and then we both really went to bed.

 

The next morning we were woken up by knocks on our door. Ryeowook had woken us up and told us to get ready since we would be leaving soon. I checked on Vicky to see that she also had woken up so we both got ready. Once I had put on some make-up, Kyuhyun invaded our room. Luckily Vicky was in the bathroom so Kyuhyun wasn't in trouble. He went to my clothes and started to look around. That's when I realized that he was picking me out an outfit to wear. I quickly told Vicky that Kyuhyun was here so she wouldn't be shocked when coming out. Once Kyuhyun was satisfied with his choice he told us to hurry up since we would be leaving in half an hour.

 

Half an hour later we were on our way to the venue. Vicky and I were excited since we already had loved the fancams and pictures from previous concerts so we were really happy to be here. Once we had arrived we were smuggled inside once again. Inside was a huge “chaos” so Vicky and I just decided to stay in SuJu's waiting room so we wouldn't disturb anyone. We saw the boys getting ready for rehearsal and then we also saw them rehearsal. This time we weren't together with the fans but somewhere hidden. After rehearsal Kyuhyun made sure that one of the staff would take care of us once they couldn't. We waited for the rest of the time in their dressing room and it finally hit us that we were really attending Super Show 4 in Paris.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, will you really do it later?”, Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun but that got my attention.

 

“Yes, hyung, I told you all that I would. I already talked to the company and to you all and we agreed on it.”

 

“Just making sure. You know what you're doing, right?”

 

“Of course, I do. And that's how I want it. They'll accept it or not.”

 

“What are you two talking about?”, I asked curiously.

 

“You'll see it later. Don't worry about it now but enjoy the concert”, Kyuhyun answered.

 

As curious as I was I shrugged it off, knowing that I wouldn't get anything out of him. An hour before the concert was supposed to start were we lead to our seats. They were quite easy to be reached from the stage and I wondered what they had planned. But who was I to complain? The seats were amazing.

 

An hour later they kicked off the show. For the first time a saw a whole blue ocean and it was amazing. I loved that we made a blue ocean while SS4 started with red light. It made me think of my unnie and all my other Cassie friend's and that made me smile only wider.

 

We really enjoyed the show. The boys were so dorky and hyper that it made me smile all the time. We all sang along to the songs and were proud of our projects. Yesung's project was a huge success since he cried because of being so touched about all the love he was receiving. He really was receiving a lot of love. He was the most popular member here in Europa or at least in France. I had to smirk at Kyuhyun's solo because the VCR with himself was just too funny. I noticed that he kept glancing at me and I knew that he was singing the song to me. It made my heart flutter once again until Vicky poked my side.

 

“He is even cheesy in his solo song. I think I need to educate him”, she told me.

 

“No, he's perfect like that. And you're not supposed to like it so don't complain”, I whispered.

 

She only grinned at me and shrugged with her shoulders. During Leeteuk's solo I got two rose so I gave one two Vicky, having figured that he wanted it like that. Vicky and I laughed so much during the breaks and had so much fun when they boys dressed themselves up. I was kinda freaked out by Kyu Jobs but had fun watching Sungmin getting teased by Donghae since Sungmin was wearing his Marilyn Monroe dress after all and Donghae tried to pull it up like always. Then it was finally time for the guys to choose a girl from the crowd.

 

“So who should choose a girl?”, Leeteuk asked.

 

Someone pushed Siwon to the front and shortly after that Eunhyuk was also pushed to the front.

 

“I wonder if Eunhyuk will pick you. I mean he knows where we are”, I teased Vicky.

 

Eunhyuk had already picked some random girl while Siwon came closer and closer to us. I got nervous and prayed that he wouldn't pick me but unfortunately he did. I shook my head furiously but the fans pushed me towards him so I had no other choice but to follow him. Once we were on the stage I took the chance to ask him what this was about but he only told me to wait and watch. That other girl and I introduced ourselves and then we were asked who is actually our bias. Eunhyuk was lucky but when it was my turn I looked pitifully at Siwon and said:

 

“Sorry, but I like Kyuhyun oppa the most.”

 

What happened next startled me......

 

Yaaay finally a new chapter OTL forced myself to write it even though uni is keeping me busy so here is the new chapter :D hope you liked it and..... I don't mind comments, u know... (this was an indirect demand to comment kkkk)