Because I naughty naughty

Is This Real?

 

My trip back home was rather boring. I slept most of the time and when I was not sleeping I tried not to think of Kyuhyun but of my family and friends. I knew already that my best friend would be busy to cheer me up the next few days. After hours we finally arrived at the airport. I went off, grabbed my luggage and was greeted by my family. My brother ran to me and hugged me tightly. He always had clung to me a lot that's why he missed me this much. I also hugged the rest and we drove home then.

 

The drive back was silent since I just wasn't in the mood to talk and I guess my parents had noticed that because they didn't bother me with questions. When we finally reached home I told them that I wanted to sleep because I was tired from the flight and I was in a jet lag so I was confused with the time anyways. In my room I changed my clothes and was lying down in bed when I remembered to call Kyuhyun. I wrote him a text message that I had arrived and to tell me when he wanted to talk via Skype. He quickly replied me, demanding me to go online. Yes, he demanded me to.

 

“Princess, you arrived safely, thank god. I was so worried.”

 

“You did rest though, didn't you?”

 

“Well, you see..... I kept checking the news and lost track of time......”

 

“You did what? YAH are you crazy? Did you sleep at all?”

 

“Well, I might have slept here and there for some minutes but I kept thinking about you........”

 

“Aigoo, oppa.... You're crazy, you know that?”

 

“Crazy for you, princess.” I blushed at his comment.

 

“Oh is that a blush I'm seeing? You really like it that much when I say things like that, huh? You do, don't ya?”

 

“I-I..... stop teasing me all the time.”

 

“But you enjoy it.”

 

“How can you know that?”

 

“Because I can see that you're trying not to smile. Don't hide it. I love it when you smile especially when I'm the one who made you smile.”

 

“Th-thanks.....”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, you're being cheesy again? Now that you cried out all the tears you had?”, I heard someone say.

 

“Yah, hyung, shut up and go.”

 

“Hello, Soomin-ah. I hope your flight back was okay. Please allow me to force him to rest. He kept talking about how much he is already missing you since you left”, Sungmin said, now finally visible.

 

“Awww, really? Well force him to rest then. You have my permission. Is everyone fine there?”, I said.

 

“We miss you already but Kyu kept mumbling your name and has been thinking a lot about you, I guess. And he keeps wondering what you are doing”, Sungmin chuckled.

 

“Obsessed much, huh oppa?”

 

“Well, it's not a crime to miss his girlfriend so it's okay. I want you here, next to me, in my arms. I want to hold you again, making sure you feel safe”, Kyuhyun said honestly.

 

“What did you do with him, little one? He got so cheesy, it's unbelievable.”

 

“Me? Well, I did nothing.”

 

“Love surely makes people act differently. Scary, scary”, Sungmin replied while shaking his head.

 

“Hyung, leave us alone now. I don't want to share her right now.”

 

“Yah, wae? This is not fair. She is my little sis after all.”

 

“But she is MY girlfriend. She is MINE, hyung.”

 

“She's not yours. You can't just simply posses her.”

 

“Of course I can. She's my girlfriend.”

 

“Ehhh, guys, stop that. Ming oppa, we'll talk later, okay? I promise you that.”

 

“Fine, little one. Have fun then. But you can't have that much physical fun so don't be disappointed. The tension between you two will grow anyways so be a good girl and don't be naughty”, Sungmin replied smirking evilly.

 

I started to blush madly at his comment, remembering my “moments” I had with Kyuhyun and hid my face behind a pillow while Kyuhyun was scolding Sungmin.

 

“Okay, okay, I'm going. Just make sure to use protection once the time comes. I don't want to be uncle yet and you're still too young.” With that Sungmin left the room, leaving us speechless.

 

“Sorry about that. He doesn't stop teasing me”, Kyuhyun told me embarrassed.

 

“Yeah I imagine.... And I bet he isn't the only one. Since they now can tease you with at least one thing they make sure to tease you a loooot.”

 

“Oh yes and now it's hard to tease back because they'll just use you against me and they leave me speechless with their comments just like hyung did now.”

 

“Wait, so they tease you with... you know THAT kinda comments?”, I asked, staring at him.

 

“Well, they did........ but I think you don't want to know what exactly they said.”

 

“That bad?”

 

“Yeah, well, some keep saying that I will take your innocence and you should know that there are many meanings for that.”

 

“Th-they said that? Oh my god....... they really are too much.”

 

“I told you so. They are starting to loose it.”

 

“But I thought you should be able to handle it. I mean you're the evil maknae.”

 

“But they are saying embarrassing things.”

 

“Well that's good to know then.”

 

“Woah no way my girlfriend will be able to tease me. I'm the one to tease you.”

 

“But did you forget that I can make you excited?” That made Kyuhyun blush.

 

“A-and did you forget that I can make you blush easily and leave you breathless?”

 

“Who is the one who is blushing right now? I can tease you mentally and that is even better.”

 

“Oh please, do you remember the time I was standing close to you, whispering into your ear, making you shiver? And the time I was hovering over you, my lips about to touch yours but they didn't. The time we were lying in your bed, your head on my chest and our legs entangled and the times we kissed. How soft your lips felt against mine, me gently nibbling on your lips, wanting more access but you never gave me more.” Hearing all that I started to blush madly. What Kyuhyun was good at: teasing.

“Oh is that a blush I see once again on your pretty face? And to think I'm only talking but I guess you are thinking naughty things. If you were here I would punish you right now but since I can't I'll have to do that another time. And by the way: who is better in teasing now?”

 

“I-I...... shut up”, I replied embarrassed.

 

“You really want me to? I think you were enjoying it since I made you think dirty things, didn't I?”

 

“O-oppa, stop that.”

 

“Stop what, baby? You don't want to talk with me? You prefer kissing me, pulling me closer to you while wrapping your arms around my neck? Is that what you want?”

 

“Y-yah~, stop teasing, you win. Just stop teasing me.”

 

“I told you I can tease you better”, he said while smirking.

“And I can tease you in any way you can think of. ANY way.”

 

I buried my face in my hands, trying to hide the blush that was coming back because of the latent ambiguity. This guy was driving me crazy. He stopped teasing me after that and after talking for a while I told him to rest and he told me to do the same. Once I had shut down the laptop I started to think about what our conversation we had and I was wondering if he was going to continue being such a tease.

 

Weeks passed by and Kyuhyun and I kept in touch. We tried to talk to each other as often as possible but it wasn't that easy. They had concerts here and there so they were rather busy but then again I was busy with school. The pre-finals were coming up so I had to study anyways. Kyuhyun also kept scolding me for not paying attention in my English class because I told him that it was boring even though I had explained him that I was good, I was able to answer any question the teacher asked me even when I didn't pay attention and I was pretty much his favorite student so there was nothing much to worry about.

 

I called Kyuhyun when he had birthday and we had talked a lot before he had the concert. That day I told him how much I wanted to see him again to congratulate him personally and that I was missing him a lot. That's when he had one crazy idea out of many he would have later.

 

“Princess, we both know that you have your birthday soon and I want to celebrate it with you......”

 

“How? Like today? I know you are busy so don't bother much about that.”

 

“I will visit you for some days. I'm not sure how many days I can stay there but I think I'm able to stay at least 3 days there.”

 

“What? Are you sure this is okay? But it would be even more stressing for you and you are already busy enough so how could I approve that?”

 

“You just have to approve one thing: let me sleep in your room. That's all.”

 

“I.... But.....”

 

“No buts... I already booked the flight. So can I stay at your place or do I have to look for a hotel?”

 

“You booked the flight? When will you be here then? Of course you can stay at my place.”

 

“I will be there, when I'll be there.”

 

“Oppa, tell me. Please~”, I begged using aegyo.

 

“Noo~, this time it won't work.”

 

“But oppa~, I need to know when you'll arrive since I have to prepare some things.... especially where you'll sleep. I might allow you to sleep in my bed, you know”, I said, now using the seducing way to get to know what I want.

 

“Oh now you want to seduce me? Baby, you're y but I won't tell you anything.”

 

“Well then you'll have lonely nights and you'll be missing out a lot”, I said while smirking.

I saw that he was gulping now and I noticed that I was using his weak spots successfully.

“Do you really want to give up the chance to kiss me and sleep with me?”, I asked, using the ambiguity on purpose.

 

“I.... you're playing dirtily, naughty girl. Fine, you win. I will arrive the day before your birthday, quite early in the morning. Just to let you know: I will have my revenge for that.”

 

“Oh really, you ert? Admit it, you love it when I'm like this. Making you want more.”

 

“N-no, I'm not like that. A-and don't call me a ert.”

 

“You want me to call you a boyfriend then? I saw how you kept ogling over certain parts of my body or why else do you think I'm wearing low cuts when talking to you here?”

 

That left him speechless. Finally I had left him speechless with my teasing and I didn't care at all that I had used dirty tricks.

 

“Y-you did this on purpose?”

 

“What do you think, genius? You're a guy after all and you might be a tease but I can be worse. Oh and I can see that you're shifting around. Do you need to go to the bathroom, oppa?”, I said while winking.

 

“I..... YAH, stop that. You just wait till I'm there and then we'll see who is teasing whom.”

 

“Well then I'll be able to touch oppa again and to sit on your lap. Or maybe I should rest my head on your lap since your friend seems to like that a lot.”

 

“Oh I will take that as a challenge then and I will win, princess. Forgot that Sungmin hyung said that I have a certain effect on you? I will use that and since you love playing dirtily I will do that, too.”

 

“F-fine. How will we decide on the winner?”

 

“The one who gives into the teasing will loose and the looser isn't allowed to tease or give into teasing until we meet the next time and separate again. So for example if I had lost, I wouldn't be allowed to tease you and I wouldn't be allowed to give into you when you kiss me or do whatever.”

 

“So you wouldn't be even able to help me changing my clothes?”

 

“I.......... when did you get this naughty?”

 

“I was only wondering.”

 

“No, I wouldn't be allowed to but I won't loose anyways so no worries for me.”

 

“Yeah you wish. By the way, Leeteuk has been standing there for a while with a shocked face.”

 

“What are you..... HYUNG, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?”

 

“Since I told you that I caught you looking ogling over me. Interesting though that he didn't leave. Such a y oppa. Listening to others when they are talking about things that are really private”

 

“N-no, I... I wanted to ask something b-but I thought I should not interrupt you two s-so....”, Leeteuk stuttered.

 

“Oh please, oppa.... those excuses won't work.”

 

“Hyung, you're nasty. This is my GIRLFRIEND and not just some girl. You should know when to leave a couple alone and when you're not supposed to listen to their conversations.”

 

“Yah, you two. You were teasing each other just minutes ago and now you are a team and go against me?”, Leeteuk asked shocked.

 

“Of course... once it comes to tease others we team up because we can't be defeated then", Kyuhyun told him.

 

“You two are unbelievable. I'll talk to you later then. Take care, Soomin-ah.”

 

“Sure thing, oppa. Hug the others for me.” With that Leeteuk left the room.

“I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed that he saw everything or if I should laugh...............”

 

“Be embarrassed. You're cute when you're embarrassed”, Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Ha ha, very funny”, I said flustered.

 

“Awww, is there someone embarrassed? What happened to the teasing y devil?”

 

“I....... oh shut up, you evil boyfriend.”

 

“Oh but you love it when I tease you.”

 

“I never said that.”

 

“You don't have to. It's written all over your face.”

 

“It's not... well better there than written all over my lap.” That left Kyuhyun speechless once again.

“What? No witty remark?”

 

“I..... can you stop talking about that incident? Or did you like it that much? We can do it again, you know. I wouldn't mind.”

 

Now I was left speechless. “O-oppa, wh-what are you t-talking about?”

 

“Don't worry, baby, we'll have enough time to enjoy ourselves”, he chuckled.

 

“I wonder what Vicky would say to your plans.”

 

“Well what of course? To have fun but use protection just like Sungmin said. I don't think she wants to be an aunt yet and I still want to have a LOT of fun with my y devil.”

 

“You're unbelievable. How can you be such a erted, evil, sweet, romantic person and such a damn tease at the same time?”

 

“I'm awesome, I know.”

 

“Yeah you keep thinking that lie.”

 

“I'm not lying. I will show you how awesome I am.... especially physically”, he smirked.

 

“Okay you ert, I want a prove for that. But right now I need to help my mum. We'll talk soon again and well you'll be soon here anyways.”

 

We said goodbye and I went downstairs to help my parents. They knew that I had a boyfriend and that my boyfriend was Asian and none other than Cho Kyuhyun. To my surprise they didn't make any rude comments or opposed it so I was rather happy. I told my mum about Kyuhyun coming over and she said that it was okay as long as I would do everything then. I nodded eagerly and the only thing I was able to do then, was to wait.

 

I was finally able to write a new chapter >< so busy lately since I'm officially a student now :D Uni will start in 1 1/2 months so I need to prepare a lot meaning I won't be able to update that often but I will try my best n_n won't go on hiatus though because I enjoy writing too much but it'll be less often. I think that's better than nothing kkkk