A coming goodbye

Is This Real?

Well who would have thought that some random guy would grab my hand and take me away? I looked at him with a face that was certainly saying ”WTF”.  He simply smiled at me and took me to a pond with  beautiful fishes swimming around. I forgot him for a few seconds enjoying the view. Just when I wanted to take a photo I heard him speak.

“Bonjour, ma chére. Tu es trés jolie.” (Hello, my dear. You are very beautiful.)

“What the....Merci beaucoup mais pourquoi....?”, I wanted to know but got interrupted. (Thank you but why....)

“Tu veux aller a un restaurant avec moi? Pour le dîner”, he said. (Do you want to go to a restaurant with me? For dinner.)

“Non, je ne peux pas.....”, just then I felt some hands around my waist. (No, I can't.)

“Here you are, my love. Who is this? We need to go”, a familiar voice said.

I turned around to see Eunhyuk behind me. I guess he noticed that the guy was flirting with me and wanted to rescue me maybe knowing that Kyuhyun would not be happy if he would know about the guy. I gave the guy an apologetic glance telling him that I had to go with my boyfriend. Once we were far enough I gave a sigh of relief.
 

“Thanks oppa and sorry for troubling you. I hope you didn't mind playing my boyfriend though I didn't ask you to”, I said embarrassed.
 

“No, it's okay. I want you and Kyu together. Not him. Kyu likes you, so no other guy”, Eunhyuk said with his gummy smile.
 

I started to blush hearing what he said. He wanted me and Kyuhyun together? Kyuhyun likes me? I was hoping that we could stay friends but would there be  more than that? These questions kept bothering me, loosing focus of my surroundings until I bumped into someone. That someone being Sungmin. Oh boy, I was wondering what comment I would hear after I apologized. And he did not disappoint me.
 

“Woah...You too busy thinking about some maknae?”, he asked me with a smirk.
 

“Oppa~! Even if I was....why would you care?”, I asked him back.
 

“Well, me is your new best male friend, so tell me”, he bluntly said.
 

“Wait, what are you talking about? Oppa, I was only thinking about what Kyuhyun and I are now and what we might be in the future”, I answered him honestly.
 

I don't know why but I trusted that bunny. Maybe you know the feeling when you talk with people even though you do not know them well but they give you a feeling of being secure with him/her. I also told him about that random guy asking me out. He started to chuckle and told me, that it is no wonder since I would be a pretty cute girl.
 

I hit him playfully not knowing how that should help me but he gave me a reassuring smile. I started to worry less once Sungmin hugged me, patting my head. We then went back to the others who were a little bit in front of us. I felt like I should show Kyuhyun that I cared the most about him so I quickly went next to him and hooked myself on his arm. He glanced at me and smiled. I started to smile and cuddled myself to him.
 

Do not get me wrong. It might sound as if I am trying to act like his girlfriend or something but actually I do this with my friends, too; male or female. We walked a little bit more, the boys taking nice and also weird photos that made me laugh really badly. I knew that they were lively people but that they would act that much like kids was new to me.
 

When it got closer to dinner time we gathered and went to the most famous street in Paris: the Champs-Elysées. As always was the street crowed with many people. I got really excited watching the shops from the outside. They all noticed my excitement and started to chuckle. When I saw the Disney Store I dragged the nearest person which was Eunhyuk with me into it. Well I could not help it, I love Disney. It is cute.
 

Once we were inside both of us started to look around like little kids. He dragged to some Cinderella stuff saying that this is Heechul. We both laughed and started to look for all the members nicknames. We both were in our own world ignoring the others. I went to the Micky Mouse section and took a look at the things. I found a huge Micky Mouse soft toy. It was so cute that I wanted to buy it and I did so.
When I went to pay for it the members stared at me with an amused smile defiantly surprised of this. I just looked happily at them not caring about the other people looking weirdly at us. I love soft toys and Micky Mouse and a huge combination of it was perfect for me. We then went out and walked some more along the street. There were so many expensive shops and so much too see.

 

After an hour of walking around and going into shops here and there we decided to eat dinner. Question was: Where should we eat? We did not want to go to some fast food restaurant but also did not want something fancy so where should we go to? Just then we passed an Italian restaurant. Well they should sell pasta and pizza so why not. I asked them if they wanted to eat there and they all agreed. You can never fail with pasta or pizza. We went in and got a table for all of us. Then we ordered our food. Since I was not able to eat a whole pizza we ordered some pizzas for all of us and simply shared them.
 

We waited for some time and enjoyed the time together. There was not much time left to be together with them since I had to leave the next day at noon. The food finally came and once Siwon prayed we started to eat. I have to say that I never tasted such a damn fine pizza. It was so good and from the looks of the others they also liked it. Of course Kyuhyun and Sungmin were happily drinking wine together, talking about some wine stuff so I decided to talk a little bit more with Eunhyuk.
 

“So oppa. You need to tell me when you have time. I need to arrange some things if you know what I mean”, I .
 

“I-I will. You sure she like me even when she meet me? Maybe she likes Eunhyuk but not Hyukjae”, he asked me worried with a small blush on his cheeks.
 

“Nahhh I bet she likes Hyukjae even more than Eunhyuk. You are really charming and even more handsome in real life so there is nothing to worry about. You are sweet and caring, a reason why I'm even trying to introduce you to her. I don't want her to just get someone but the one”, I assured him with a little bit of help from Siwon.
 

“Thanks. I'm confident now. You really love your best friend, right?”, Eunhyuk wanted to know.
 

“Yes, I do. She means so much to me and I can tell her everything and she is always there for me. And since oppa is such a nice guy I wish you could work out maybe. I think you two might have a connection and if not in the love way than in the friendship way for sure”, I smiled at him.
 

He smiled back, thinking about what I had said. I gave him some time for himself so he could consider a meeting with her but I was not rushing things. We had time and there was no need to hurry up with decisions. I decided to look what the two wine drinkers were doing and I was not disappointed to see some tipsy guys sitting there talking about I do not know what. Did they drink this much again? That was the time I saw the bottles in front of them. A moment to facepalm yourself.
 

“Eh guys. I don't know what you think but we should go at least out off the restaurant. I think these two are enjoying the wine a little bit too much”, I said a little bit worried.
 

The rest nodded. Leeteuk quickly paid for everything and then we left. Once again we walked down the street when Kyuhyun was suddenly gone. I looked around just to see him sitting on a bench. I quickly stopped the others from leaving without us and told them it would be better to bring Kyuhyun back to the hotel. He seemed to be really tired  from the shopping tour and all the walking and the alcohol wasn't making it better.
 

I offered myself to bring him back so the rest could still enjoy Paris since they would also leave tomorrow. After a huge discussion of not wanting to be a bother I convinced them, saying that I could go back here anytime thanks to my relatives. They nodded defeated and together we got a taxi. Siwon gave me some money for the drive even though I denied first but believe me, you do not want to get into a discussion with him.
 

We got into the taxi and I told the driver where we needed to go. Kyuhyun was really silent for the whole drive and I kinda did not dare to ask him what he was thinking about. Time flew by and we soon ended up in front of the hotel. We both got out after I paid and then went upstairs. When we arrived at Kyuhyun's room I wanted to bid him a goodnight, thinking that he wanted to sleep but instead he asked me to come in and keep him some company. Who was I to decline that?
 

In his room he offered me to sit on his bed while he also sat there. Something was bothering him but I could not figure out what it was. He seemed to be uncomfortable or unsure about something but was I in the place to ask him that? I tried to comfort him with a smile and placed my hand over his wanting to give him the feeling of silent understanding and being here for him. I did not miss though that his hand slightly twitched when I touched him. This was the point where I needed to ask what was wrong. I could not bear it anymore.
 

“Oppa. What's wrong? Something seems to bother you. Do you want to talk about it?”
 

“I thought a lot about you and hyungs. You look really close with Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Are you falling for them?”
 

“What? I-Is this what had been bothering you? Oppa, the thing with Eunhyuk is that I want to get him together with my best friend. I already said this before. She needs a guy to take care of her and love her when I can't. And the thing with Sungmin is simple. He wants to be my best male friend as he says. I'm starting to care a lot about them but you stole my heart with your voice. Well at least the Kyuhyun on the internet did. Now it is time for the real Kyuhyun to steal my heart since I'm ready to give it away”, I explained myself.
 

After hearing that he smiled at me. Just what I wanted to see. I love his smile and knowing that I was the cause, made me skip a beat. He took me out to the balcony and we stood there enjoying the view. How much I wished that time could stop so I could stay here forever. The silence that surrounded us was nice, not an awkward silence at all.
 

“When you think we can see again?”, Kyuhyun silently asked me.
 

“I'm not sure but I'm already missing you. I hope it'll be soon but we will stay in touch. I'll make sure of that”, I answered.
 

Kyuhyun sighed sadly not wanting this to end as much as I did. Just when I noticed him getting closer there was a knock on the door. Well, not really knock but someone banging at the door. An annoyed maknae went to the door and opened it while I entered the room. The rest of the members were back and invaded his room which did not make him happy at all. We sat down on the ground and decided to talk for a last time before I had to go.
 

I asked them about the fans, their concerts, where they had been and so much more. After a while I started to ask them to teach me Korean. Huge mistake. They teased me once I said something wrong and did not stop saying how cute I would pronounce it. They were not better the time I taught them something but here they were teasing me. I tried to shrug it off which was not that easy but hey, so many guys and one girl was really not fair when it came to teasing the girl.
 

I yawned and that was the time when Leeteuk said we should sleep. We had a tiring day in front of us so we needed enough sleep. Wanting to show them that I cared about the guys I gave them all good night hugs besides Kyuhyun. He got a good night kiss on his cheeks when the others were not looking. When I went out of his room I still saw him a little bit shocked and touching his cheek what made me giggle.
 

I was not used to the Korean thinking of how boys and girls should act around each other but I guess my western thinking was making things easier since they were already comfortable with me. Starting from now on I would focus more on learning Korean and their culture and traditions. I did not want to embarrass myself in front of them or later in Korea if I had the chance to go there. While thinking about all that I reached my room and opened it.
 

I got myself ready for bed but before I had to pack my stuff and get out what I would wear tomorrow and what I would need the most. I took me an hour to finish with everything when I lied down in bed. I really did not want these days to end. It still felt like a dream and the thought of waking up and being in the train on my way to Paris scared me a lot. I pinched myself and it hurt. This much for dreaming. I thought about writing a message to Kyuhyun but I nearly forgot that he could not communicate with me. So I went to sleep.
 

I woke up the next day with a really sad feeling. I really did not want this to end. Why could we not all still stay some time together. Why did time pass by so quickly? I took a quick shower and got dressed. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast and believe me: if I had known what kinda mood was filling the area I would have stayed upstairs. Everybody was down, not wanting to leave. I asked the manager when they had their flight and it was in the afternoon that was why the members could bring me to the train station.
 

I first declined the offer but seeing that I had no point on winning even once I simply gave up and agreed. At eleven o'clock we went to the car. The drive to the train station was silent. Everybody was deep in their thoughts same as me. I still kept wondering if Kyuhyun and I were able to keep in touch. The distance that we soon would have again drove me crazy. I was in the best but most complicated situation I could get into and nothing was making this easier.
 

We arrived at the train station and slowly got out of the car. Siwon offered to carry my bag and I thanked him for that. We went to look for the track my train would drive from and  saw that it still was not there. So we waited for some time. That was when I thought that I should start to say good bye.
 

“Oppas, I know the train is not there yet but I already want to say good bye because it might be too hard later. So....”, I looked at them sadly.
 

They nodded understanding how I felt and one by one started to hug me and bid me good bye. Even though I tried to hold back my tears one fell down and they saw it. Sungmin quickly came to me, hugging me really tight and telling me that we would meet as soon as possible but begged me not to cry or stay sad for too long. I nodded and tried to smile but it was not easy.
 

The last one was Kyuhyun. I stood right in front of him looking into his dark brown eyes. I got lost in them and forgot about our surroundings. I quickly got out of this trance and got closer to him so I could give him a hug. Just when he was about to come closer I noticed that.........