First Date Pt.2

Is This Real?

 

 Eunhyuk's POV:

It was the New Year and I woke up at noon. I went to the kitchen but remembered once again that I was upstairs meaning that Ryeowookie was not here to cook something so I got ready to eat outside. Once I was back home, I went to the living room and dozed off. Suddenly I heard the bell rang but before I was able to open the door, Heechul had done that already. I didn't bother with it anymore but heard Soomin talking. What I heard shocked me. She was going to have a date with Nichkhun but did Kyuhyunnie know that? Shaking my head I wrote him a text message and he replied me immediately, saying that I need to keep an eye on her. Just after that he called me.

 

“Yah, Hyukjae-ya, tell me exactly what you heard.”

 

“Only if you start showing more respect towards your hyung, you punk.”

 

“Okay, okay, I get it, hyung. So?”

 

“Wait, let me go to my room before Chullie hyung comes back.”

 

“Chullie? What do you mean.?”

 

“Shut up and let me tell you now that I'm alone. Well, Soomin came upstairs asking what to do with her hair. Well and Chullie hyung was the one who opened the door and asked why she wanted to know. So in the end she told him that she was going on a date with Nichkhun today. They went downstairs to decide because of the dress.”

 

“................ Hyung, I need to know what they will do. He can't have a better date with her than with me.”

 

“And what do I have to do with this?”

 

“Hyung, you need to follow them, please. I can't risk anything. What if she gets drunk and gets all lovey dovey again?”

 

“Why do I have to follow her? Just ask someone else. Ask Sungmin.”

 

“Ming is busy and he would just scold me... and if I would go it would be way too obvious. You know how that can end up.”

 

“Fine but you own me.”

 

“I'll buy you food. Just please help with this.”

 

“Okay, deal. But if something goes wrong, you take all the blame.”

 

“Of course. I just arrived at our dorm but I will come upstairs first.”

 

“Sure. See you then.”

 

With that the desperate maknae hung up on me. I didn't know why but I knew that something would end up bad. Not even a minute later the bell rang. When I opened the door, I was greeted by a very impatient and worried Kyuhyun. He pushed me inside with him into my current room and went around, his hands going though his hair.

 

“Hyung, you need to wear something that is not your style and please don't get caught. I can't risk that she does something stupid.”

 

“Calm down, Kyuhyunnie. Let's look for clothes first. Heechul hyung is already back so stop being so noisy.” Just then the door opened and a very curious Heechul sneaked into the room.

 

“What are you two planning here?”

 

“Nothing, hyung. I just didn't want Kyu to disturb you too much. You know how noisy he can be”, I answered innocently.

 

“Don't lie to me, Hyukjae. I know you two are up to something and I think you know that I will find out eventually, so just tell me.”

 

“Ugh, fine but promise not to tell anyone”, Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Because if someone else gets to know this we all will be in trouble and get scolded.”

 

“Fine and now spit it.”

 

“Well, you know that Soomin has a date today and I asked Hyukie hyung...”

 

“To go after her and look what the two will do, right?”, Heechul interrupted Kyuhyun.

 

“............. Yes”, Kyuhyun said miserably.

 

“Kid, she will be so mad if she finds out.”

 

“And this is why you can't tell it. If you do, she will be upset with you, too, since you knew about it but never stopped us.”

 

“I won't tell her anything, don't worry, kid. It would be too troublesome for me.”

 

“Hyung, no offense but I think that Kyuhyunnie and I need to finish the preparations and stuff since I bet she will leave soon”, I interrupted their conversation.

 

Heechul nodded and went out. I finished getting ready and then went with Kyuhyun downstairs. While he went into the dorm there to check on Soomin I went to the ground floor only to see that Nichkhun had arrived and was using the escalator to pick her up in front of the dorm. I started to wonder why the hell I had agreed to help this troublesome kid who was head over heels for Soomin. Then I remembered what I had said to Vicky: “I will help them to get together in every way I can... and I will take care of her when she is with us and you're not around. Don't worry.”

 

What had I gotten myself into? I suddenly remembered that I needed my car and quickly got it and parked it a bit away from what I was guessing would be Nichkhun's car and I was just in time. I saw how they got out of the building and went to the car. They drove off with me following them. Kyuhyun and I would be so in trouble if they found out what we where doing. Nichkhun drove to a Thai restaurant which surprised me only a bit. So he wanted to show here a little bit from his home country. I looked at my phone, seeing that Kyuhyun wrote me to call him once I had arrived, which is what I did.

 

“Hyung, where are they? What are they doing?”

 

“Well, they are in some Thai restaurant but actually I have no idea what is happening there. I think Nichkhun talked with the owner or whomever to close the restaurant just for them, so they can be alone and don't have to fear that they might get caught.”

 

“Damn, what if she drinks too much? Hyung, I'll come to you and we'll snuggle us inside somehow.”

 

“Wait, no way, Kyuhyunnie. If she finds out you will be so dead and me, too. Don't ruin everything with your extreme jealousy and possessiveness. Why don't you try trusting her?”

 

“I..... you're right, hyung. Sorry. I guess the fear of loosing her to Nichkhun is just too big. I need to control that.”

 

“Oh, yes, you need to. It will be fine. I mean they just met a week ago so how could she already fall for him? I'm not sure if you are interested but I think she has at least a crush on you and it's now your job to make her yours. You deserve it, kid.”

 

“Thanks, hyung.... Maybe you should come back after all. I kinda feel bad now for making you spy on her. It's wrong.”

 

“No, I promised her best friend to look after her. I just want to make sure she gets home safely. It's not that I don't trust Nichkhun but I don't trust the other drivers and those kinda people.”

 

“If you say so. I will treat you tomorrow for lunch, hyung, as promised.”

 

“Good, I can't wait for that. I will hang up now and play some games while they are eating. Oh and I'll eat some food I grabbed from home.”

 

“Yah, hyung. You just made me hungry but Wookie is not home yet”, Kyuhyun whinned.

 

“Well, bad luck then. We'll talk later again. Bye.”

 

“Bye, hyung.”

 

I hung up and looked at the food in the passenger's seat. I started to eat while listening to the raido. Then I played some games with my phone and waited. Around ten o'clock I saw them coming out of the restaurant but what I saw shocked me. Soomin wasn't able to stand straight and that meant that she was totally drunk. To make it even worse I saw that Nichkhun was at least tipsy. I got out of my car and ran towards them, not caring about the consequences, being too worried about Soomin.

 

“Oh hyung, what are you doing here?”, Nichkhun asked me with a bright smile.

 

“Saving you two. Did you call someone to pick you up?”, I replied.

 

“Oh yes, I called Junho since he has the car. Why, hyung?”

 

“Just asking. How much did she drink?”

 

“Well, we drank two bottles of wine and then she asked me if there is something similar to Soju in Thailand so we drank quite a bit of that, too.”

 

“And you let her get drunk why...?”

 

“She is just tipsy, hyung. It's not that bad. She keeps saying she is fine and so am I.”

 

“Sure, you two are. Oh there is Junho.”

 

“Oh Hyukjae hyung, how comes you are here?”, Junho asked.

 

“Long story, but Soomin is totally drunk and Nichkhun is not himself either. I'll take her with me in my car but can you drive with me to our dorm? I think I'll need some help to get her upstairs if she struggles or so. I'm not so sure how she'll react when she's drunk.”

 

“Sure, hyung. No problem. They overdid it. And I told Khunnie not to let her get drunk. That's never good on a date.”

 

Junho managed to put Nichkhun into the car while I put Soomin into mine. We drove to the SJ dorm and there Junho helped me to carry her upstairs. It was not that difficult since she didn't really struggle but the thing was that she kept trying to hug me and give me kisses on the cheek from which Junho rescued me. Once we arrived in front of the door we rang the door and were greeted by a very worried Kyuhyun and a furious leader.

 

“Well, hyung, I need to go now. I think you'll manage it from here. I need to bring Khunnie back”, Junho said scared once he saw Leeteuk.

 

“Thanks, Junho. Go back safely”, Leeteuk replied but then looked at us.

“Inside, now.”

 

Kyuhyun helped me to go inside and together we put Soomin onto the sofa and then I looked at Leeteuk.

“Explanation of this all, now!”

 

“Well you see, I followed them and....”, I began but was interrupted by Kyuhyun.

 

“Don't be upset with him. It's my fault. He told me about the date and me being too jealous forced him to follow them and actually I wanted to know what they will do and you know... that kinda stuff. Then again I wanted to make sure that she would stay safe but I guess that didn't really work out.”

 

“Kyu, you did what? Don't you trust her? How could you force another member to spy on her? Are you insane?”

 

“I know, hyung. I realized it was wrong. I'm sorry. My jealousy took over me. I promise that it won't happen again.”

 

“Oppas, don't fight, okay?”, Soomin suddenly interrupted while hugging Leeteuk tightly.

 

“Soomin-ah, how could you drink this much? I told you to be careful and not get drunk. Do you have any idea what could have happened?”

 

“Shut up, oppa. I'm fine. I'm not even drunk. See?”, she said confidently and wanted to do something but eventually fell into Kyuhyun's arms.

 

“Sure, Soomin-ah, I can see perfectly well that you are drunk.”

 

“I'm not, oppa. What is it to you? You're not my dad and I'm not a kid anymore.”

 

“Well then stop acting like a brat.”

 

“I'm not acting like one. Just stop scolding me for no reason.”

 

“Did you kiss him? Was there any kind of kiss?”

 

“What? No, why do you care?”

 

“Well, maybe because Nichkhun is an idol after all and this is not as easy as having a date with a normal guy. It's pointless to talk to you now in this state. We'll do that tomorrow once you are sober and able to think normal again. Kyuhyun bring her to her room and keep an eye on her. And don't think you will get away with this.”

 

I just looked at the scene in front of me and saw how Leeteuk stormed upstairs while Kyuhyun and Soomin went to their room.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, I'm sorry that it ended up like this.”

 

“It's okay, hyung. Don't worry. Go to bed and rest. You need it. I'll handle it now.”

 

“Okay. Goodnight.”

 

I had one last glance at the two and went upstairs, afraid of the next day.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

Eunhyuk left us and now I was alone with her. I asked her where she had her pajamas and told her to change her clothes. A while later she came back and looked at me. I looked back and suddenly she was tearing up. Unsure about what to do I asked Vicky via text message how to handle the situation while telling her what had happened. She gave me the advice to hug her and hold her close so she knows that she is not alone. I did so but that only led to her sobbing so I asked her what was wrong now.

 

“Is Jungsu oppa mad at me? As in really mad? Do you think he'll be able to forgive me? I don't know why I reacted like that. I've never been so rude to someone whom I care about so much.”

 

“He just worries about you and since you seemed like not realizing your mistakes he want to show what you did wrong by scolding you. He might be upset about what had happened but he loves as much as he always does. Just apologize to him tomorrow and tell him that you learned from your mistakes.”

 

“Oppa..... I think I realized something.”

 

“And will you tell me?”

 

“I don't have feelings for Nichkhun which would lead to something more than a friendship. He's an awesome, sweet and caring guy but he is not the one I'm looking for to share my life with. I realized that.”

 

“Oh, I see. Well you need to sleep now, princess. I'm sure you will have a hell of an hangover tomorrow so sleep as much as you can. I'm not even sure what you'll remember of this.”

 

“Goodnight, oppa. I'm so glad that I have you.”

 

“Yes, me too”, I mumbled and saw how she pulled me to her while lying down and snuggled into me while passing out. Unsure what to do I hold her close, just to let her know that she's not alone and after a while I fell asleep.

 

 

New chapter :3 finally OTL hope you enjoy this. Even though this is not in the POV of the reader but I thought that it would be important to know what had happened for the future chapters ^^ btw I would be glad to get some comments ;~; I'm not even sure if the FF is good like this ><