Birthday

Is This Real?

 

Kyuhyun stared at me, not believing what he heard. “But...... you.... I thought....”

 

“I know what I said but this is how I feel. I had fallen for you earlier of course and the feelings just got stronger and stronger. Right now I can't imagine my life without you. You stole my heart and I think when people feel that way it's called love”, I confessed, still looking into those beautiful, loving eyes.

 

“Oh baby, I love you, too. You know that I believe in fate? And I think fate brought us together in Paris. The city of love. Funny, isn't it?”

 

I giggled at this romantic boyfriend of mine before he captured my lips and gave me a kiss full of love. I wrapped my arms around him, trying to press us even closer while Kyuhyun hold me even tighter. We soon broke apart and his hand went upwards to my head, making me lean my forehead against his.

 

“So who will visit you tomorrow, princess?”, Kyuhyun asked.

 

“My four closest friends including that evil dongsaengie of mine”, I chuckled.

 

“That will be interesting. Do they know that I'm here?”

 

“Of course they do. They really want to meet you, making sure that you are good enough for me”, I teased.

 

“Good enough? I am good enough. Oh and don't forget: we still have a bet going and don't think there will be a time-out just because your friends are there.”

 

“But that will mean less physical teasing or would you dare to do that in front of my closest friends who look after me especially my best friend?”

He smirked mischievously at me and I gasped. “No, you wouldn't dare.”

 

“You really think I wouldn't? I want to win no matter what.”

 

“Well, then have fun dealing with Vicky after that. Believe me that you don't wanna be scolded by her because it's one of the things she can do well.”

 

“Oh please, I'm your boyfriend.”

 

“She doesn't care. Pull a stunt that she doesn't approve and you're in trouble. Especially if you should try to force me to do things I don't want to do or am not ready to do yet.”

 

“Overprotective best friend, huh?”

 

“Yes, maybe, but it only shows me how much she cares and I wouldn't want her to be different.”

 

“It's nice to see how good you two get along. It reminds me of me and hyungs and I'm glad you have a friend you can trust like I have.”

 

“Awww, you're so sweet. But let's sleep now. Still need to prepare some things before my friends come over and I don't plan to wake up late.”

 

“Okay, princess. I'm here to help you anyways so don't fell stressed about that.”

 

I smiled and jumped out of bed, grabbing everything to get ready for bed. I headed into the bathroom and luckily decided to change into my pajamas first, remembering that Kyuhyun didn't mind to invade the bathroom while I was there. And he did that after some minutes to clean his face and brush his teeth. We both went back to my room after that and lay down in my bed. Kyuhyun sang a lullaby and I peacefully fell asleep after a short time, not missing the goodnight kiss he gave me on my forehead.

 

I woke up the next morning disorientated and confused. I was alone in my bed and that confused me because I remembered that I went to bed with Kyuhyun. I hoped that this all wasn't just a bad dream and checked the bathroom first but nothing. Starting to panic I went downstairs into the living room to see that Kyuhyun had prepared breakfast for me together with my family. I had no idea where the hell he got the roses but I appreciated it a lot. After giving him a quick kiss and greeting my family we ate breakfast, talking about my plans for the day.

 

After breakfast we cleaned the table and Kyuhyun and I started to prepare everything. We cleaned the living room, made sure the drinks and snacks were ready, Kyuhyun chose a wine to drink while I got some glasses and I got some blankets to cuddle into later. I wanted a relaxing birthday that's why I decided to watch some movies while talking. I was already excited to see my friends and finally they arrived. I opened the door to be greeted by birthday wishes and curious glances.

 

“Heeeeeey. Thanks for coming. My boyfriend is inside so come in. Oh and don't mind the puppy too much. He's crazy when he meets new people.”

 

“Aww finally I can see your dog”, one of my friends said.

 

I grinned at her and lead them all to the living room where Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch patting the puppy but only until the puppy saw that I had guests. He jumped off the couch and greeted my friends. That's when I noticed what Kyuhyun was actually wearing: black jeans and a black shirt with a black tie. He looked damn fine and that made my jaw drop and him smirk at me. I was fearing the worst. We sat down on the couch but since there was not that much space I sat on Kyuhyun's lap. He wrapped his arms around me while my friends gave me my presents. I opened them and a big smile plastered my face.

 

“Awww, girls this is awesome. Thanks a lot. So shall we drink something and watch a movie?”

 

“Sure. But can you tell us more about you boyfriend first? I'm curious about him.”

 

“Oh okay then. But first: what do you wanna drink?”

 

They told me what they wanted to drink and of course Kyuhyun wanted wine and I joined him. When Vicky saw that she rolled her eyes amused. The other three started to ask him questions about his life and especially his job. He patiently answered every question and after the interrogation we decided to watch a movie. We talked about the finals during the movie and that made Kyuhyun curious about how the school system works here. He asked us and then explained how it works in Korea and talked about the academy of his dad. My friends besides Vicky were a little bit shocked to hear how strict the teacher were and how much time the pupils and students spent for school or college.

 

At this point I think I should introduce the other three: there is Lara, THE gamer of us who plays guitar and loves metal and all that kinda music; Marta, who loves drinking wine, tolerates quite some alcohol thanks to her polish nature and wants to be a teacher which I admired because she was smart when it comes to history, religion and so much more and then there was Jana, our blonde, quiet appearing girl who was out of it many times and was ready to explode if someone pissed her of. We were all different in some kinda way but we didn't mind that at all. We always had fun and unlike many of my grade we didn't need alcohol for that.

 

I noticed that Kyuhyun was relaxing more and more. I guessed that he had been nervous to meet my friends, thinking they might not like him or even disapprove of our relationship but he was wrong. Especially Marta and him talked about wine and Lara and him about games. He even promised Jana to get signatures of 4 Minute because she liked their music. He really was trying hard to leave a good impression on my friends and that was cute especially since he met them the last time only for some minutes and back then he was only a crush.

 

We started to cuddle ourselves into the blankets but that was one big mistake I made. While the others where watching the movie and talking here and there, Kyuhyun pulled me closer to him so I was leaning on his chest and that gave him the opportunity to kiss my neck. I tensed when he did that but tried to relax since I noticed that Vicky way eying us. When I pinched Kyuhyun's arm, he only smirked into the kiss. So he wanted to play this kinda game? Well who was I to refuse the challenge? I started to snuggle into his chest but that was just to hide the fact that I was grinding to achieve another 'accident'. While doing that I felt Kyuhyun biting into my neck to suppress a moan. I bit my lip to suppress a moan myself and Kyuhyun hold me in place.

 

“What do you think you're doing”, he whispered into my ear.

 

“Nothing. I just wanted to be closer to you”, I whispered to him.

 

“And you think that grinding is necessary right now?”

 

“That was an accident while moving, oppa”, I whispered playfully.

 

“Oh really? Well see about that......”

 

Kyuhyun rested his hands on my thighs and that's when I really feared the worst but also got excited. What was he planning to do? I put my hands on top of his in case I had to prevent him from doing something even though I knew I couldn't really stop him. That was when I started to curse the fact we had blankets; Kyuhyun was able to do under it what he wanted and was able to get away with it. His hands moved upwards and as they were, I gasped silently. He wouldn't do THAT with my friends around now, would he? I panicked, not being able to control the situation so I just did what popped into my head: grind into him once again. He had his hands on my inner thighs and once I started to grind into him his grip tightened,  making me stop.

 

“Oh no, baby. It was already embarrassing with hyungs the last time but I don't want this to happen with your friends around because it'd be rather difficult to run to the bathroom without them noticing what you're doing with me.”

 

“Then keep your hands away from there and I'll be a good girl.”

 

“From where?”

 

“From my inner thighs, you genius.”

 

“Why? Don't you like it?”

 

“I do but it's quite distracting me.”

 

“Is that so? I wonder why.”

 

“The same reason you don't want me to grind. You like it, too, but don't want me to do it, right?”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at that but moved his hands away from my inner thighs rather low to my hips. I inhaled sharply, his finger ghosting over me, teasing me immensely. Vicky noticed that I tensed up and looked questioningly at me. I decided to use that to stop Kyuhyun's teasing and indicated her with my eyes to look down and placed my hands on Kyuhyun's to show her where his hands were. Then I gave her pleading look and she smirked.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, what do you think you're doing?”, she randomly started to scold him.

 

“What? I ...”, he asked puzzled.

 

“Do you think that only because my Pati Pat is your girlfriend you can do as you please? You two are not alone here so why are you seducing her, huh? Maybe she doesn't want to be touched like that yet so you better get your hands of there or else I'll chop them off and feed them to the puppy.”

 

That took even me of guard but at least it worked. Kyuhyun placed his hands next tom him and just stared at Vicky speechlessly.

 

“Ehh..... Vicky, I still need those hands so don't be too violent”, I mumbled.

 

“I'm just saying. If he behaves he doesn't have to worry.”

 

“Hey that reminds me of the party our grade threw last month. That last guy was really to much”, Marta said.

 

“What are you talking about?”, Kyuhyun asked, his voice dangerously low. This would end up bad.

 

“Well, we threw a party to earn money for our prom and there were three guys who danced with her even though she didn't really want it or noticed it”, Marta chuckled.

 

Kyuhyun turned me around on his lap, looking into my eyes. “Is that so?”

 

“Well you see...... I didn't want it. The first guy was really disgusting and even though I told him to stop putting his hands on my hips he didn't stop and when I went to the ladies room with Jana he followed us and tried to talk. But I ignored him and hid in the ladies room. Thank god he left.”

 

“What about the other two?”, Kyuhyun growled

 

“Well, apparently there was another guy who danced with me but actually I didn't notice that. Jana and Marta told me that later and that really confused me.” Kyuhyun relaxed a little bit when hearing that.

“And the third one was the worst. He grabbed me and and pulled me close to him. Even though I struggled he wouldn't let go and wanted to go outside to make out I guess but I said no.... and he even touched me where you did right now but it was worse..... he didn't let go of me.....”, I whispered.

 

“WHAT DID THAT BASTARD DO?”, Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“Shhh, damn, oppa. My family is upstairs”, I told him, trying to calm him down.

 

“He touched you, damnit. Who is he? If he dares to contact you or do whatever, he'll be a dead person. You're MINE. No wonder why I felt so bad about that party. And why didn't you tell me? Is there more?” Kyuhyun was totally mad.

 

“I have no idea who he is and I don't care. Calm down. I had to help out at the party so I had to be there. You're really asking me why I didn't tell you? To avoid you getting mad. I know you tend to get jealous and I didn't want you mad.”

 

“Oh princess, that's cute but next time just tell me. I need to know if there is any guy who is interested in you so I can crush their hopes.”

 

“Kyuhyun, you're way too possessive. She can handle herself, you know”, Vicky said dryly.

 

“Apparently she can't or else he wouldn't have been able to touch her.”

 

“He was drunk and she told me that he was rather strong and well.... she was tipsy. Of course she is partly at fault but I already scolded her for that and I don't think you getting mad makes anything better. You don't trust her? Do you think she would ditch you for someone else?”

 

“I... I hope not.”

 

“She wouldn't because she is head over heels about you. I guess that guy misunderstood her rejection. The only guy you should worry about is Nichkhun.” I gasped when she said that.

 

“He won't make a move on her again”, Kyuhyun gritted threw his teeth.

 

“You sure? I mean I heard that they are friends now but that can always change”, Vicky teased.

 

“That won't change. She is mine and Nichkhun doesn't have a chance.”

 

“Oh come on. He's handsome, he's kind, he surely would be loved by any parents; just the perfect son-in-law.”

 

“So what? I already got chosen over him once and I will make sure that it'll stay like that.”

 

"Oh, oppa, she's only teasing you so shut up. Of course there is only you”, I said with a giggle before kissing him.

 

That took him of guard but he kissed back and smirked into the kiss.

 

“Okay, enough. You both can get yourself a room later but as long as we are here the attention is on us, too”, Vicky said disapprovingly.

 

We broke apart and I turned around on his lap again so we could finish the second movie. After the second movie my friends left since it started to get late and they wanted to give me and Kyuhyun some time alone. I thanked them all for coming and they just grinned at me. After they had left Kyuhyun and I cleaned up the table but took the bottle with the rest of the wine and our glasses upstairs. We sat on my bed and talked about the day and what Kyuhyun thought about my friends. He liked them all and even said that we all together would match well and hoped that our friendship lasted long. I smiled at that and secretly hoped so, too. Once we had finished the wine Kyuhyun took my glass and put it away, a mischievous smirk on his lips.

 

“Now shall we continue where we stopped earlier.”

 

“I have no idea what you are talking about, Mr. Cho”, I said innocently while getting out of bed and placing the wine bottle and glasses on a safe place but not without bending down provocativly.

 

“Oh I think you know perfectly well what I was talking about, baby”, he breathed while coming up behind me and placing his hands on my hips.

 

“Is that so?”, I asked while turning around and and pulling him closer with my finger hooked in his belt.

 

He inhaled sharply but smirked. He hooked his finger in my pants since I wasn't wearing a belt and pulled me towards my bed. Kyuhyun sat down and pulled me down on his lap while wrapping his arms around me, his hands landing very close to my behind.

 

“You still think you can win this bet?”, Kyuhyun asked, his voice low.

 

“Of course”, I replied, placing my hands on his chest before pushing him down.

“Oppa, I love it when you wear a black shirt. It suits you so well.”

 

“I know you do. That's why I'm wearing it”, Kyuhyun replied, his hands roaming over my back, making me shiver.

 

I leaned down, kissing his forehead, his nose his cheek and then corner of his mouth. I wanted him to give into the teasing but he just turned us over so he was on top and pinned my arms next to my head. When he leaned down with a smirk I got worried again, telling myself not to give in. He repeated what I had done but then kissed my jaw and moved further down to my neck. I struggled but that made his grip on my only tighten and he growled. Boy, that growl was y. He started to on my neck and I knew he wanted to mark me as his. I suppressed a moan by biting my lip and when he noticed that he freed my lip using his.

 

“Oppa, please”, I mumbled.

 

“Please what?”, he growled.

 

“No fair.... you're way stronger than I am.”

 

“Then think of something to keep it up with me.”

 

And I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him down onto me. Trying to suppress a moan himself, he kissed me forcefully. That took me of guard and I knew if we didn't stop soon something might happen I wasn't ready for yet. I broke away from the kiss breathlessly and looked at him.

 

“Oppa, time-out. I'm not ready yet and if we go on it might happen.”

 

“Oh baby, I know you're not ready and I won't go that far. I'm just having fun.”

 

“Fun? Well then let's have fun”, I smirked and turned us around once again when he wasn't focused on pinning me down.

 

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome friends <3 Love you all. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it ;)