Embarrassment and Goodbye

Is This Real?

 

I woke up by gentle shakes. I heard someone mumble words but ignored it, I was just way too comfy. When the shaking didn't stop I growled and slapped the hand away while shifting around. That's when I noticed that I wasn't in my bed and that I was sitting on someone. I opened my eyes only to be confronted by a chuckling Sungmin and other amused faces. That made me growl even more until I heard some mumbles from behind me.

 

“Princess, I know you want to sleep but let's do that in our room.”

 

I turned around on his lap and was now facing him. “Wow, you're really comfy to sleep on.”

 

“I'm not sure if that is good.”

 

“Of course it is... it's good for me.”

 

“Yah, you half asleep weirdo, get ready for bed and then we'll sleep.”

 

“So oppa will sleep with me?”

Once I had finished the sentence I saw that Kyuhyun looked at me awkwardly and when I looked at the members I noticed them all staring at making me realize what I had said.

“Yah, you erts... Not that way. Just sleep”, I sighed.

 

“Of course. We knew that”, Leeteuk tried to assure me.

 

“Yeah right. You really want me to believe that?”

 

“Yes, but I won't try to convince you since you won't believe me anyways. But now get ready for bed.”

 

“But oppa, I'm not sleepy anymore. Let me play for a while.”

 

“No. Kyuhyun-ah, make sure she gets ready for bed. It's getting late and we need to rest, too”, Leeteuk said.

 

“Okay, hyung. You heard him, princess. Don't make me force you to get ready”, Kyuhyun playfully threatened.

 

“One hour? Please just one hour, oppa.”

 

“No. Let's go, kiddo”, Kyuhyun replied chuckling while grabbing my hand and pulling me to our room.

 

I was dragged around while pouting which made the others laugh. It really was like a father telling her daughter to sleep. He made me pick up my stuff and dragged me to the bathroom. Then he carefully cleaned my face and while I was brushing my teeth, he combed my hair and made an up-do. Well tried to but failed. I giggled at his frustrated sigh and did the bun myself. Then I washed his face, admiring it once again and when he was brushing his teeth I simply back hugged him. After he was done we went back to our room, passing smiling members.

 

Kyuhyun pushed me into the room and told me to change into my pajamas. Not wanting to pick up a fight this late I eventually did what he said. When I told him that I was done, he came in and told me to turn around. I blushed, knowing that he was going to change clothes while I was in the room but then I thought that it's not as bad as if he were in here while I was getting changed. I waited and waited until his hands came around my waist pulling me close to him in a back hug.

 

“You know... for an evil couple we get quite cheesy”, I chuckled.

 

“Cheesy? More like romantic. And besides, there is nothing wrong with it. You're mine and since I can't let the world know it I'll have to show it to hyungs.”

 

“You really are possessive. Poor them having to bear us.”

 

“Oh please, they enjoy it. They finally have something to use against me and they can fanboy over a young couple in the dorm. It's a paradise for them.”

 

“Yeah I noticed that. Most just smile when they see me but Hyukjae oppa keeps smirking at me with a total smug face. He really likes to tease me”, I said while pouting.

 

“He's just jealous that he still needs to work on his relationship with Vicky even though I noticed that they got closer thanks to their matchmaking. “

 

“Oh so you noticed that, too? As much as I want to help them.... I'm not sure how. It's just so hard to meet and I will leave in two days........”

 

“Exactly. Let's not think about those two now. I want to enjoy every second I have with you before you leave.”

 

“I wish I could stay longer, hell I wish I could move here but sadly it's not possible right now.”

 

“Shh, don't think about it. Let's sleep. Have sweet dreams, my love.”

 

“You, too, honey.”

 

Kyuhyun gave me a good night kiss and then I went to my bed and lied down. I started to think about leaving and it mad me so sad that I eventually asked Kyuhyun to join me in my bed since I didn't want to be alone. He crawled into my bed and made me lie closely next to him, my head on his chest and our legs entangled. I started to listen to his heartbeat, while Kyuhyun was my face. He suddenly started to sing me a lullaby and that made me able to fall asleep.

 

Then next morning I woke up alone in my bed. I guessed that Kyuhyun had an early schedule and had left already since it was quite late for a morning. After I had washed my face, I made something for breakfast and got dressed. Just when I was about to wonder if I was alone, Siwon came in.

 

“Oh hello, Soomin-ah.”

 

“Morning, oppa. Do you know where the others are?”

 

“Schedules and since I've got a free hour Kyuhyun asked me to check on you.”

 

“Wow........... I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy now that he cares so much about me or be irritated that he treats me like a kid.”

 

“He cares a lot about you, believe me. He even checks that you ate by asking the members.”

 

“Wow...........” I was left speechless.

 

“Oh by the way. I was reading some of your unnie's tweets. I never knew that it would be so funny to read her tweets. It's really cute.”

 

“And the best thing is that she can't suddenly stop fangirling since her followers don't know that you are reading her tweets.”

 

“You really are evil, you know that?”

 

“Well, I'm just entertaining myself.”

 

“Nice way to put it. I even read some of her blog entries. And her dreams. It's really interesting to get to know what our fans think and even dream of us.”

 

“You did what? HAHAHAHA this is just precious. Oh if she get's to hear that, hahaha, the embarrassment will be gigantic.”

 

“Yah, no need to do that. It should be bad enough for her already and you want to make it worse?”

 

“Yes, I totally want to. It's very amusing to see her embarrassed and it's cute.”

 

“Aigoo, there is no way that I can stop you, is there?”

 

“Not at all.”

 

“You'e unbelievable.”

 

“I'll take that as a compliment.”

 

He sighed but gave up. We talked until he had to leave and I felt a lot more closer to him than before. Not too long after he had gone, Kyuhyun came back from his schedule. I asked him if he wanted to eat something but he proudly showed me that he had taken care of that buy picking up food on his way back to the dorm. I smiled, thinking about what Siwon had said and had to admit that he really was making sure that I was well. We ate while he told me about what kinda schedule he had and that he was tired. I asked if he still had schedules and he had another one in the evening. To make him at least rest a little bit I forced him to watch a movie instead of game.

 

We both sat down but after a while Kyuhyun told me to lie down and rest my head on his lap. I looked at him confused but he confessed that he wanted to my hair and face. I giggled at that but did what he asked for. After a while Kyuhyun had stopped playing with my hair and when I looked up, I saw him peacefully sleeping. I let him be and finished watching the movie but was so sleepy after it that I also fell asleep. That was starting to be a bad habit of mine. I woke up when I heard people talking but I simply turned away from them and snuggled more into the 'pillow'. I stopped though when I heard a groan and that actually made me wonder what was going on.

 

When I opened my eyes I was greeted by clothes and when I noticed into what I had snuggled, I started to blush madly but was frozen. I came back to reality when I heard someone coughing and that made me get off Kyuhyun who was now shifting around awkwardly and also blushing.

 

“Sorry to disturb, you two love birds, but I want to watch something on TV”, Sungmin said awkwardly.

 

“I need to go to the bathroom anyways..........”, Kyuhyun told him.

 

“Got a little problem, huh? Well I can understand that from what I saw.”

 

I looked at Sungmin confused first but then it hit me. “Oppa, do you mean I made him......... omg.”

 

“Well, you snuggled into a sensitive area but don't worry. This can happen especially since you two are couple it shouldn't be a big deal. Be glad that only I was here since Eunhyuk left again because some might have made a drama of it.”

 

“A drama of what?”, Leeteuk asked since he had just arrived.

 

“Nothing serious, hyung, don't worry.”

 

“Come on.... tell me. What happened?”

 

“Nothing interesting.”

 

“Then why is Soomin-ah blushing crazily?”

 

“Well, that..... oh you know how she is around Kyu.”

 

“O-oppa.... I'm s-sorry.... I-I didn't realize....”, I said to Kyuhyun who came back from the bathroom, head completely red.

 

“I-it's okay. I'll just have to learn to handle myself.”

 

Teukie was now staring at me and Kyuhyun. “You two, what's with this atmosphere?”

 

“Oh hey you two are finally awake”, Eunhyuk suddenly said, coming in.

“Wait, why are you blushing? …......... Don't tell me you had a ….... Kyuhyunnie.....”

 

“Had a what? YAH Hyukjae-ya how can you know what happened when you weren't here?”

 

“I came in when they were sleeping, her head on his lap. Now think about what could have happened that would make them both blush like that.”

 

“Huh? They didn't want to bee seen like that?”

 

“Hyung... how can you not know even after that?”

 

“Oppas...... can we not talk about it right now? It's embarrassing enough already”, I said, cheeks still burning.

 

“Wait a second.... Soomin, you didn't snuggle into Kyuhyun's lap by chance? I know you tend to snuggle into a pillow when sleeping...... Ohhh I know what happened”, Leeteuk finally realized and was now embarrassed himself.

“Well, things happen sometimes by accident and of course there will grow some tension between you, so.....”

 

That gave me the rest. I sat down on the sofa and hid my face, not being able to bear it anymore.

 

“Hyung, shut up. Look at them. You really talk too much.”

 

“Princess, let's go into our room..... Let's talk”, Kyuhyun suddenly said.

 

I nodded quickly, only wanting to get away from the others. In our room Kyuhyun made me sit on his bed and then looked at me.

“I don't want that it'll get awkward between us now. We'll have to be a little bit more careful the next time since I can't deny that you have this effect on me.”

 

“You're right. And this too happen between a couple is rather normal even though it was quite early.”

 

“Next time snuggle into my chest instead.”

 

“Now it's my fault? You told me to put my head on you lap.”

 

“You could have said no.”

 

“I didn't want to fight but wanted you to enjoy your resting time but I guess I accidentally made enjoy you it a little bit too much.”

 

“Accidentally? Or did you do it to tease?”

 

“What? N-no.”

 

“But you love teasing.”

 

O-oppa, I-I.... “

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, you have your next schedule soon. Hyung will pick you up in some minutes.”

 

While Kyuhyun growled I ran out of the room and hid myself in the bathroom. Who was teasing whom? After a while I heard knocks on the door and Sungmin asking if everything was fine. I opened the door and Sungmin's worried face lit up, him ginning now.

 

“So, you were only embarrassed again?”

 

“He teased me..... He IS such a tease.”

 

“Well it's not like you're not a tease for him. All the times I saw him checking you out...”, Sungmin replied chuckling.

 

“You really won't make it easier, huh?”

 

“Nahh, why should I? You two are just too adorable.”

 

I let out a frustrated sigh which made him chuckle. Sungmin then forced me to eat dinner even though I wasn't really hungry and soon he had to leave for Sukira so I asked Eunhyuk to play some games with me until Kyuhyun came back. When he came back he was tired once again so I made him go to bed and since he begged me to join him, I also got ready and jumped into his bed, too. We were lying there and talked for a while until I noticed that Kyuhyun had fallen asleep. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to sleep in my bed.

 

The next day I packed my stuff when Kyuhyun had schedules but spent the rest of the time with him. We went to the Han river in the middle of the night, enjoying the view and the time alone. I engulfed the scene making sure to remember it well, since I would be missing Seoul a lot. When we came back to the dorm, we immediately went to bed. I had my flight in the early afternoon and needed to rest. Kyuhyun wanted to go with me to the airport even though I had told him not to because fans might recognize him. He had the brilliant idea to use a tanner as a part of the disguise so I eventually gave in.

 

I was woken up by the smell of delicious food. Ryeowook and Sungmin had made breakfast for me and even brought it to my bed. I ate while talking to them but sadness was everywhere. When I went to the living room with them I was greeted by all the members and each of them had a little present in their hands. I wasn't able to hide my tears anymore.

 

“Noo, Soomin-ah, don't cry. Please or oppas will cry, too. This was the only time that we all were free so we wanted to say a proper goodbye before you have to go back”, Leeteuk said, tearing up himself.

“And we all got you a little present, so you can remember us and every time you miss us, you can look at them.”

 

“Oppas, that really wasn't necessary. You spend so much money on me and now even presents.”

 

“No, don't say that. You're a part of the family now and you make our maknae so happy and he got calmer so this is not much.”

 

“Thanks..... thanks for everything.”

 

“You're welcome and we have to thank you.”

The members then pulled me in for a group hug and we stayed like that for a while. When they released me and the members besides Kyuhyun had given me their little gifts, Kyuhyun stepped out. He took my hand and put a small box on it. I opened the box to see a necklace with heart pendant. He told me to open it and I saw a photo of myself and another one of Kyuhyun in it. The backside of the pendant had our initials engraved. I threw my arms around Kyuhyun's neck and gave him a long kiss, not having expected such a cute but beautiful present. Kyuhyun hugged me tightly, returning the kiss with so much love that it was breathtaking. When we released each other I saw many members crying. I hugged each of them again and soon some had to leave for schedules.

 

Once it was time for me to leave to the airport and on the way Kyuhyun and I ate a quick lunch. At the airport he helped me to check in and thank god his disguise was working well. When it was my time to leave, I was hugged tightly once again and kissed. He hold my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

 

“Have a safe flight, my love, and call me once you arrived home, no matter what time it might be here. I know it might be to early for you and I don't expect you to say it back but.... I love you, princess.”

 

I stared at him but gave him a kiss as a reply, putting all my feelings into it. Once I pulled away I saw that he had teared up.

 

“Go, princess. We'll see each other soon. I'm sure of that.”

 

I nodded, not being able to talk since the tears were falling down and I was filled with mixed feelings. I took one last look back before leaving this all behind me, only to see that Sungmin had followed us and was hugging my crying boyfriend.

 

Aigoo ;~; I realized it's waaaay sadder to write a sad chapter than to only read them. Same goes for embarrassing situations ^^" Hope you like it and I promise >< it will get better for you and him..... them.... whatever n_n