Warning And Embarrassment

Is This Real?

 “What did you just say?”, Vicky growled and slapped the girl.

“Call her a one more time and we'll see what you'll look like afterwards. And now I think you should leave before I really loose my patience.”

 

“Vicky, calm down. And you. I don't know who you are and what exactly your goal is but this is going nowhere. If you don't want any further problems you better leave”, Sungmin said calmly but I noticed that he also was mad as hell.

 

“But oppa. She stole Kyu oppa. How can you let her do that? She doesn't even deserve him. I'm way better”, the girl whined.

 

“First of all she didn't steal him, they fell in love. Secondly she is perfect for him and thirdly don't you ever dare to go closer to her. You think we would choose you over her? Never. She is part of our family, she is a part of our maknae. If you can't accept that you better stop being a fan because we prefer fans who support us with everything and not fans who like us but bash and hurt what or who we care about. How can you call yourself a fan? What kinda fan is this?”, Sungmin started to scold her.

 

“B-but..”, the girl started shocked.

 

“No buts. If you can't accept that Kyuhyun has a girlfriend than you can stop being a fan.”

 

“Hyung, it's okay. Let me handle this. I told you that I will protect my girl”, Kyuhyun said.

“Listen. I'm not sure if you were at the concert and heard what I said. I will not tolerate anyone who hurts my girlfriend or anything like that. If you have a problem with me being taken you can hate me all you want but me being taken is not her fault. I asked her out first and I was the one who confessed first so she never stole me but I gave myself to her. So if you don't want to have any more problems you better leave us alone or else I will call the police. Oh and you better pay for the clothes. They are ruined”, Kyuhyun said angrily but calmly.

 

“Since they look quiet cheap I could give it to oppa right now”, she said and smirked arrogantly at me.

 

“Cheap? The only cheap thing here is you. I bought her the clothes and they weren't even close to cheap. I need your address so that our label can send you a bill of the damage. I hope your dad won't be too angry since you won't be able to pay it yourself anyway”, Kyuhyun said and smirked himself now.

 

She stared at him speechlessly but gave him her address, maybe hoping that he would go to her if he ever left me or wants some fun but I knew it better. He wouldn't leave me for someone like her. He had already showed me so many times what he feels for me and that for now he wouldn't leave me anytime soon. And if that freak tried to break us up, the members and Vicky would make sure that she would regret having tried to break us up. After she had given Kyuhyun her address and her number (which Kyuhyun threw away in front of her eyes once he saw it) she and her puppy friends left, I looked down and couldn't hold it in anymore. This was all too much, too much to bear. I started to sob quietly and of course Vicky noticed it.

 

“Woah, you okay? Don't let her get you. That is not worth it and you know that. Don't cry”, she said.

 

“I-I... I know b-but... Just look at what she did to the clothes oppa gave me”, I sobbed.

 

“Princess, it's okay. We'll get you knew ones if that's it. Don't let her win by crying because of her. She won't ever do anything again. And something like that shall never happen again”, Kyuhyun tried to calm me down and was about to hug me but I didn't let him.

 

“Be careful. I'm all messed up with juice. Can we go? I want to get out of these clothes and I'm not in the mood to eat anymore....The others can stay here...”, I said emotionless.

 

“Princess? You okay?”, Kyuhyun asked now seriously worried.

 

“I'm fine. Can we go?”

 

“S-sure... Hyungs we'll be leaving. Jung Hoon hyung, shall we take a taxi or..?”, Kyuhyun wanted to know.

 

“I'll drive you quickly. The hotel is not that far away anyway. Who else wants to join them?”

 

Everyone raised their arms.

 

“Guys, that's sweet and all but I don't want to ruin your free time here. I'm already messing with Kyu's and Vicky's visit here...”

 

“No, that's okay. Maybe we can have the movie night we wanted to have yesterday today after eating dinner at the hotel...”, Leeteuk suggested and everyone nodded.

 

We went back to the cars and I sat in the front on some plastic bags, making sure I wouldn't ruin any other stuff while the juice hadn't dried yet. It was a rather silent drive and I knew that they all were worried, not only of what had happened but also of my behaviour. It wasn't like me to be silent when I get attacked in any kind of way. Usually I would have jumped up and would have hit her while yelling the most impossible insults but this time I was just in shock. Especially after what had happened earlier this morning I wasn't sure if I was safe.... if Kyu was safe. And then I thought of my family and got even more worried.

 

I didn't realize that we had reached the hotel until my door was opened by a worried looking Kyuhyun. He took my hand and led me through the crowd of gasping fans who were shocked about my appearance, and into the hotel. I simply followed his lead, trusting him to bring me safely into my room so I could take a shower and wash away what had happened. Once we had reached my room Vicky opened the door and Kyuhyun then quickly grabbed some clothes that I could change into and brought me to the bathroom.

 

“You can handle it from here on, right? I'll wait outside. Just call if you need me”, Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“Hmm mhh...”, I mumbled and waited till Kyuhyun was outside.

 

Once he closed the door I let it all out. I sat down in the shower, turned it on and cried, letting my clothes getting soaked. I sat down like that for I don't know how long since I had lost track of time. I just felt to weak to get up and take a shower. I just wanted to sit down there, hiding my tears with the water and be comforted by its warmth. I didn't care that the others might worry about me staying so long in the bathroom. I just wanted everything to stop. I wanted to leave, hide myself from everyone since the fans were already this bad after only two days of going public. A loud knock brought me back to reality though.

 

“YAH, LOVE!!! Are you okay? You've been in there for an hour already and the shower is still running. I'm coming in to check if you are okay. And don't tell me not to because I don't care right now”, Kyuhyun yelled from outside.

 

Just after he finished he opened the door and found me curled up in the shower.

 

“Love, what the... Why didn't you call me?”

 

“Oppa..... I can't take it. It's too much. The burden is too much....”

 

“Don't.... Don't give up now. Not now. Please. I will make sure that they will leave us alone, that they won't touch you ever again. I already talked to SM's CEO. He will make sure to give a public warning. But let's get you clean and dressed again. Get up, princess.”

 

With Kyuhyun's help I got up and he started to take off my clothes. Still being in the state of shock that I was, I wasn't even embarrassed. He took everything off besides my underwear and started to clean my hair. He carefully washed it while massaging my head, unknowingly releasing some of the stress I had until then and giving me the feeling of protection. Then he started to wash my body carefully, as if I were a doll of porcelain. After he was done I noticed that he was quite wet himself and only then I broke out of the trance like state.

 

“Oh gosh. You're all wet, oppa. Sorry for not being even able to handle that and simply take a shower”, I said.

 

“It's okay. You still have to get used to all of this so don't worry about me. And I don't mind getting wet if that means that I can have this sight and even be in the same shower with you”, he said with a smirk.

 

“................ oh holy , you ert. GET OUT!!!”, I yelled embarrassed.

 

“Hahahaha, sending me out now won't make anything unseen, love...”

 

“But it will safe you from bruises..”

 

“You want to punish me? Anytime, love, anytime. Especially when you're looking like that”, Kyuhyun grinned and pulled me closer to him.

“What you do to me... It's unbelievable....”

 

“Yeah.. I can feel that. So while you calm down your dongsaeng, I shall get dressed so out”, I said and pushed him out of the room.

 

I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel after I had got rid of my wet underwear. Once I was wrapped in the towel I checked myself in the mirror. My eyes still were slightly red from crying and my cheeks still had a blush from Kyuhyun's comments just a while ago. I quickly dried myself and checked the clothes Kyuhyun had picked up. After a sigh I put them on. He had chosen the shortest shorts that he had found and comfortable pullover. I also realized that he had went through my underwear since I found a new pair to wear. I blushed at that thought even more but went out of the bathroom reluctantly.

 

“Woah, there were no shorter shorts, huh?”, Vicky asked while raising her eyebrow.

 

“Apparently not. But two can play that game and he will regret having chosen this.”

 

“You better make him regret. Oh and by the way... your boyfriend tweeted... and let's say he wasn't too friendly.”

 

“Oh boy, this will be in the news. Great”, I said dryly and checked what Kyuhyun had tweeted.

 

“Bad mood. Some fans might have seen it already and there might be some news about what happened. But to those who are unaware: My girl was attacked by a 'fan'. I will not tolerate any further actions and from now on I will watch out even more for those 'fans' who are not fans for me. The girl who did this will be punished for what she did. This is my warning to the others... If you do anything, you will have to take the responsibilities for your actions and believe me if I say, that you would prefer to not do anything at all. Thanks to that girl the day got ruined, the clothes I bought my love can be thrown away and the fans who support us will have more problems to get close to us. So dear ELF: if you love and support me and Super Junior, please help me to make sure that everyone is safe... SuJu, their beloved ones and all of the ELF. Let's show the antis and haters that they can't win”

 

Then I checked my mentions and Dms and I that was when I saw that my unnie had spammed me there, wanting to talk to me. I told her then that I would go to Leeteuk's room so I could use his notebook since she wanted to talk to me via Skype. Even now it was a miracle to me that she had agreed to skype with me some months ago but she wasn't able to say no once I told her that Kyuhyun was next to me and that he wanted to meet the unnie who looked after me and was shipping us. First she was stubborn but when Kyuhyun had send her a picture of us she had finally given in.

 

Once I had reached Leeteuk's room, he was sharing with Siwon, I saw him using his notebook. He looked up surprised when he noticed that it was me who had knocked on his door but patted the place next to him, telling me to sit down. I sat down next to him and then I saw that he was checking the reactions to the incident. He asked me why I came to see him instead of Kyuhyun and once I told him why I was there he gave me his notebook. I logged into Skype and soon I saw my unnie.

 

“YAH, didn't tell you what would happen? Didn't I warn you? How can you two be this careless?”, Unnie immediately said.

 

“........... yeah, well, hello to you, too..........”

 

“Are you okay? And is that Leeteuk next to you?”

 

“I'm not okay and yes, that's him.”

 

“Tell me what exactly happened."

 

“Well, we went to the park and spend some time there. I think you saw the drawing Kyuhyun posted. After a while their manager arrived with food so we ate. As you should know us already, Kyu and I got somehow a little bit cheesy, since he started to feed me with strawberries.... as in feeding me with his teeth. When we were about to share another strawberry I felt myself getting soaked by something. I turned around and saw a bunch of girls, one of them holding a bucket and then I knew that she was the cause of me getting all wet. I checked my clothes and saw that it hadn't been only water but some kinda juice and since I started to smell the juice I kinda knew that it had been cherry juice. And then Vicky, Sungmin and Kyuhyun started to yell at her and yeah... She is now in serious trouble, I got embarrassed by Kyu once again and well... that's it....”

 

“I told you that it's risky to go public and now you see what happened. Did Kyuhyun even think about anything at?”

 

“He did...”

 

“I did...”, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk said at the same time.

 

“Was that him? Where is that careless troublemaker?”

 

“Wait a sec, I'll put the laptop on the desk so you can see him”, I said and place the notebook on the desk. Just a few seconds after, I felt Kyuhyun wrap his arms around me.

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, why did you do that? After all what happened already with the sasaeng fans to you guys and other idols, how could you risk that?”

 

“I prefer an announcement over a scandal. Or do you think it had been better if the fans had found out this by coincidence or some paparazzi. Then there would have been even less understanding fans and it would have been even worse. But I promise you that from now on I will be even more careful.”

 

“You better or else you will be in trouble. As much as I like to ship you two together, I prefer doing that with you both being safe. And if you can't guarantee her safety you'll be in huge trouble. Remember that...”

 

“I know..... Heard that already from Vicky...”

 

“KyuKyu, why is your laptop here by the way?”, I asked him.

 

“Ohh well... Someone wanted to call me also via Skype.... and scold me....”

 

I raised my eyebrow and saw Kyuhyun going out for a while. I talked a bit more to unnie but then something rather epic happened. I heard a door being opened and I got curious about who had walked in because unnie's eyes had gotten bigger. I turned around and what I saw was just too precious: Siwon had walked in, only wearing red shorts and his hair was a mess. I started to giggle, knowing what kinda weakness unnie has for red AND Siwon. Just then Kyuhyun entered as well, holding his laptop. The whole room was able to see the screen and it was Heechul. Then I started to giggle even more because Heechul started to scold Siwon for running around half in a room with two beautiful women. That embarrassed my unnie even more and finally Siwon noticed that I was skyping with her.

 

“O-oh.... Well this is... embarrassing”, he mumbled.

 

Heechul then told Kyuhyun to move closer to the other laptop.

 

“I'm sorry for his behaviour but you just can't tame him sometimes. But.... are you blushing? What's going on, Soomin-ah?”

 

“Well, my dear oppa, this is my unnie who likes Siwon a lot and him walking in like that in red shorts is simply a killer”, I giggled amused.

 

“Ahhh it's the same as you when Kyuhyun is wearing his now favourite black shirts”, Heechul said evilly.

 

“Y-yes..... anyways.. Siwon having all messed up hair is not helping as well that's why she is like that.”

 

“Oh I'm gonna have a lot of fun from now on....... But that's not why I told Kyuhyun to look for you. I just wanted to make sure that you are okay.”

 

“I'm fine now. But now I need to take care of my dead unnie here.. oh and Siwon you better go and get dressed... And better nothing red or else she will die again”, I chuckled.

 

Siwon grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom while Kyuhyun went out again but letting Vicky in who had just arrived.

 

“Oh is that unni?”, she asked and I nodded.

“Is there a reason that she is frozen up and blushing and weird?”

 

“She saw Siwon only wearing red shorts and Heechul teased via Skype since Kyuhyun had come with his laptop in here....”, I replied.

 

“Ohhhh I like”, Vicky said and smirked.

 

“Ehhh unnie to earth, unnie to earth... Are you there? Or are you spacing out again daydreaming of Siwon?”, I asked amused.

 

“I think she went to the Siwon-Heaven.”

 

“Yep, she did, hahahaha.”

 

Vicky and I some more until we heard someone coming closer and stopping right behind us.

 

“So that is your unnie? She is even prettier than I imagined”, Siwon said.