Problems, Cheesiness and Teasing

Is This Real?

 

“I'm just a friend. My family and his family are close so that's why I know him and since he is here, I decided that we could do something together”, I lied.

 

“Really? You two look like a couple though”, the girl answered.

 

“We get that a lot. It's just that we are really close and we don't mind hugging each other or that kinda stuff. No need to be jealous.”

 

The girl nodded and went away but she seemed still suspicious about us.

 

“You two... What did we discuss earlier about being too obvious that you are a couple?”, Jung Hoon whispered angrily.

 

“I'm sorry, hyung. I got carried away”, Kyuhyun mumbled guiltily.

 

“Next time you get carried away make sure that you're not in such a public place, do you understand?”

 

“Yes, hyung.”

 

“Seriously, Kyuhyun-ah. I know you want her close to you as long and often as you can but be careful. We're not in the hotel anymore. How comes that you got this careless? Does your brain stop working when you're around Soomin-ah?”, Sungmin scolded.

 

“Oppas, it's not only his fault but also mine. Just don't scold only him because he is the guy and the idol. We'll be careful from now on. I promise”, I whispered.

 

“Yah, princess. No need to protect me from my hyungs. I'm the idol here”, Kyuhyun argued.

 

“But I told Lee Soman-ssi that I will make sure that our relationship doesn't cause trouble.”

 

“I know but I don't want you to worry that much about that but studying for your final exams.”

 

“And I want YOU to focus on your job. End of discussion.”

 

Kyuhyun stared at me speechlessly while the others started to chuckle. We waited for some more time and finally were able to buy the tickets for the guys. Then we had to wait again for a loooong while but since me and Vicky started to feel annoyed, we went ahead a little bit, not caring about the others since many others were also queuing up in the middle of the line. The boys protested first but gave up after Vicky and I told them to just do it since we couldn't wait half of the day. Finally we were inside and were already fascinated even though we hadn't seen much.

 

We went to some place where we were able to get a hearing device which gave us information about the rooms of the castle and the time and people in general. The rooms were beautiful and I kept looking at the walls and ceiling because they were covered with paintings. All of us were taking photos while listening to the information we were getting. Once we arrived in the Hall of Mirrors I looked around amazed and didn't know what to say. Kyuhyun came up to me and put my piece of earphone away.

 

“Would be amazing to have a ball here, right?”, he asked me while smiling softly.

 

“Your Highness is starting to be cheesy again. Shall I do something about that?”, Sungmin said, suddenly standing behind us.

 

“No, hyung, we're fine and now leave us alone”, Kyuhyun growled irritated.

 

“Yes, your Highness.”

 

“Just ignore him, oppa. I'd love to have a ball here. I always wanted to wear a pretty dress and have a ball. But the dress should be a Victorian dress because those are the prettiest dresses”, I said dreamily.

 

“So you really like those dresses?”

 

“Totally. Wearing a dress like that at my prom would be THE highlight. I bet those annoying girls would want to kill me but that would just mean that they are jealous.”

 

“Fine, let's do this then.”

 

“What?”

 

“You heard me. I will get you one of those dresses to make sure that my girl is the prettiest at her prom.”

 

“Woah, no way, that would be too expensive.”

 

“Yes, way. And then another day we will go on a ball and you'll be wearing the dress again and then I will dance with my princess.”

 

“But oppa....”, I started while blushing.

 

“No buts. I want you to look like a princess so I can be your prince.”

 

“Then make sure to get kids soon so we don't have to worry about a heir”, Sungmin randomly said, popping out of the nowhere once again.

 

“I thought you said that we are too young”, I mumbled.

 

“Well, IF we are talking now about that area than you actually quite late with kids”, Sungmin chuckled and went away again.

 

“Aigoo one day I will sew his lips together so he won't be able to talk anymore”, I mumbled.

 

“Need some help?”, Kyuhyun growled irritated.

 

“Ah come on, you two. I think Sungmin hyung is doing this because it's so cute to see you two embarrassed”, Siwon said while stopping next to us.

 

“Oppa..... but Sungmin is too much. I mean he is talking too much about private stuff”, I whined.

 

“Well, yeah.... But you blush the most when talking about that.”

 

“Should be obvious why”, I mumbled.

 

“Yah hyung. Leave us alone with that talk. Seriously. This is private and we won't talk about it so just leave it at that”, Kyuhyun exclaimed.

 

“Okay, okay. Let's go and catch up to the rest. You two are always in your own world so you never realize what's happening somewhere else”, Siwon said while shaking his head.

 

Kyuhyun and I just shrugged with our shoulders but followed him. Next were some other rooms and then finally we were in the bedroom of the king. We took many photos and Vicky was totally excited. Sungmin kept teasing, saying how weird it should be for us to reveal the bedroom since we usually seek for privacy. I ignored him and kept looking around, fascinated by the bed and the walls. Then we were in the bedroom of the queen and there Vicky and I had our fun. We kept saying that we wanted a room like that and especially her bed. Then we finished the visit after a while and drove back to the hotel since we all wanted to gather there to go together to a restaurant.

 

Once we arrived at the hotel Leeteuk put an arm around my shoulder and asked me how our trip was. I started to tell him what happened and once I mentioned the incident with the girl he told me to log into twitter an check if any rumors were up. I grabbed his phone and did what he told me. While scrolling down I checked about any rumors and unfortunately there were some. Leeteuk and I started to read them and Kyuhyun joined us.

 

“Why are you two so careless?”, Leeteuk scolded.

 

“But I thought the lie worked”, Kyuhyun said, still shocked.

 

“No really? Kyuhyunnie, I told you so many times that you need to be careful and can't make it obvious that you have a girlfriend and that you need to hide it even better once you are with Soominnie together and this is what you do? Are you crazy?”

 

“I forgot it for a second. I forgot that I'm an idol and that we're not supposed to have a girlfriend but have to be lonely because our fans would go nuts. Sorry about that but it happened and all we can do now is to keep the rumor from spreading.”

 

“Then think of something because you created the mess and now make sure to that you can solve this.”

 

“I know, hyung. It won't matter soon anyways.”

 

“Huh? What do you mean, oppa? Why won't it matter soon?”, I asked.

 

“Nothing. It's not like they have pictures but all they have are fans saying something.”

 

“Luckily... Or else you two would be in a lot of trouble. And now you will stay here since it would be too dangerous in the restaurant”, Leeteuk said.

 

“WHAT?”, Kyuhyun and I exclaimed.

 

“Yes and don't even try to discuss this. You two will stay here and that's final.”

 

We both nodded defeated. So while everyone else went out to eat, Kyuhyun and I went upstairs and decided to order something instead. Both of us were kinda sulking first but then we realized that this would mean that we were alone for a while. We both grinned and cuddled up in Kyuhyun's bed while turning on the TV to watch a movie. Kyuhyun wanted to watch Titanic so after he used some methods I gave in and agreed.

 

We first watched it silently until Kyuhyun started to comment here and there and that led us to talk more and more until we weren't really watching the movie anymore. Especially at the end he wondered why it had to be so dramatic and why they couldn't have a happy end. I giggled at that which made him glare playfully at me. Then I asked him if it was okay to watch a horror movie. He hesitated first but once I started to beg and use aegyo he agreed... but only if I were to do what he says later on. I wasn't to fond of that but I wanted to watch a horror movie so badly.

 

We decided to watch “The Doll Master” since Kyuhyun knew that I was afraid of dolls. In the beginning everything was fine and we quietly watched it until the dolls appeared. That's when I slowly started to freak out and cuddled up more into Kyuhyun and once he noticed what was going on he hold me tightly to him.

 

“Are you sure you wanna watch this?”, Kyuhyun asked slightly amused.

 

“Of course I want to”, I said nonchalantly.

 

“You seemed to be scared though.”

 

“Just look at those dolls. They are so creepy. How can you not be scared of them?”

 

“Okay, some are kinda weird but the other dolls are so well made. They are not creepy.”

 

“Hell yes, they are.”

 

“So my little girl is scared of dolls. Don't worry, little one, I will protect you from the evil dolls.”

 

“Yah... oppa don't push it. I bet you're also scared of something.”

 

“Me? Nahh, I'm not scared of anything.”

 

“Oh please as if that were true. Come on, tell me.”

 

“I told you I'm not scared of anything.”

 

“Fine. Be stubborn. I will find out what it is anyways.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at me speechlessly and I just grinned and turned back to the TV to continue watching the movie. There were many more moments where I got closer to Kyuhyun because of the dolls and each time he chuckled and my arm. But that only made me more determined for a pay back. I wanted to ask Sungmin later if he knew anything and that was when I remembered something else.

 

“Oppa, once we have the chance you need to introduce me to Changmin oppa. I mean, he is your best friend and well I just noticed that I never met any of your friends outside of the group.”

 

“I know. Changmin-ah asked me so many times when he would be able to get to know you since he is curious about the girl that made me so cheesy as he says.”

 

“Hahahaha, no way. So once we can, let's meet up with the Kyuline.”

 

“I wanted to do that anyways.”

 

“I hope they will like me.”

 

“They will. They always tell me to make sure not to loose you because they think that you are special since I seem like a lovestruck fool”, Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

“You got it badly, huh?”, I teased.

 

“Do you have a problem with that? It's not like you were better, right?”

 

“W-well, I don't go cheesy that easily.”

 

“Is that so? Do I need to prove you that you are wrong?”

 

“I think you need to.”

 

And with that he pushed me onto the bed and made me look at him. He my cheek softly and then put a strand of hair behind my ears. I wasn't sure what this was leading to but I tried not to look into his eyes, knowing that I would get lost in them and that it might lead to proving him that he was right. Sadly he made me look at him once again so I tried to focus on something else but he didn't like that.

 

“Look at me”, Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

I did what he told me to do and regretted it the second I did it. I stared into his dark eyes and without me realizing my hand went up to touch his face. My fingers ghosted over his cheek and then went to his lips. That's when I realized that he was smirking. I pouted since he proved that he was right. One look at him and he threw me into our own world, making me forget about everything around us. My gaze went from his eyes to his lips and I slowly pulled him towards me to kiss him but once I was about to kiss him he put his finger on my lips.

 

“I was right, wasn't I?”

 

“Shut up and kiss me.”

 

“Not before you admit it that you get cheesy easily with me around.”

 

“Okay, fine. You win. Happy?”

 

“Very”, Kyuhyun said and kissed me.

 

I sighed happily into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck while he hold my face. Things were slowly starting to get heated up because I soon had my legs wrapped around him and we were making out but as always we got interrupted. Sungmin entered the room and cleared his throat. That made us break apart really quickly and I was blushing crimson.

 

“What did I tell you two about doing it in this room?”, Sungmin teased.

 

“Hyung, we weren't even close to it”, Kyuhyun said dryly.

 

“Is that so? Well the only thing that was missing, was taking your clothes off. The rest seemed pretty serious to me.”

 

“O-oppa, can't you stop saying that stuff?”, I stuttered.

 

“Not if it makes you this embarrassed, cutie pie. And it irritates little Kyu and leaves him speechless most of the time so I have to enjoy it”, Sungmin said nonchalantly.

 

“Hyung, is it that funny?”

 

“Of course it is. Just look at your girlfriend. And I think it was your fault that you two are a mess again, right? Kyu, you're so naughty. Seducing your girlfriend and using her innocence.”

 

“HYUNG! It's nothing like that”, Kyuhyun exclaimed.

 

“Of course it is.”

 

“Hey guys... eh... what did I miss?”, Vicky said while entering the room.

 

“Oh you just missed that those two were a loving mess in his bed. Be glad that they decided to do whatever they did in this room”, Sungmin teased.

 

“I leave you alone for some hours and this already happens? Pat Pat, what to do with you? More like... Kyuhyun, I'm watching you”, Vicky said while eying us both.

 

“Guys, please. Just stop it”, I said now even more embarrassed.

 

“Anyways I came to tell you two that we wanted to meet up in Teukie hyung's room to play some games”, Sungmin told us.

 

Kyuhyun and I nodded and followed him and Vicky. Once we entered the room the members started to ask why it took Sungmin so long to get us and of course he couldn't stop himself from teasing us again making the others whistle and me blush once again while Kyuhyun demonstratively put his arms around me. Since it started to be a tradition we played “Truth or Dare” first. I made Vicky kiss Eunhyuk and not on the cheek but his lips. She glared at me and I knew that I would be in trouble later but it was worth it. Luckily neither me nor Kyuhyun were the next person so there was no revenge for now. That was until it was Eunhyuk's turn and the bottle pointed at me.

 

“Truth or Dare?”

 

“Dare.”

 

“I dare you to......”

 

New chapter OTL I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to update earlier. Uni started plus I had a writer's block so @.@ but luckily I had an idea and here is the chapter n_n to all my new subscribers: hellu :D thanks for subscribing. I will try to do my best with the FF and try to update as often as I can ><