The Change

Is This Real?

 

 “.......... to do it because she will leave in some days. Now I really have no idea what to do. It was perfect, the perfect moment and then you called me. Well done, Hyukjae, way to ruin your dongsaeng's luck.” With that he sat down frustrated and kept mumbling while I noticed that Vicky was able to see everything since the guys had talked with her via Skype. I guess she had been curious.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, I'm sorry and I will help you out, I promise. You know perfectly well that I want you to be happy, the reason why I always helped you out in this. I see how you look at her and how you got softer and nicer but this is not the end and.....”

 

“WHEN WILL I HAVE THE TIME FOR A SECOND DATE SO I CAN CONFESS HER MY FEELINGS? She will leave in four days and it's not like I have no schedules to attend or that I can skip them so how the hell will you help me to fix up this mess?”, Kyuhyun yelled at Eunhyuk and as he finished, he shut his mouth and stared at his hyung who was now smirking.

 

“I think that problem should be solved, right?”

 

“Woah, wait a second. You wanted to do what?”, I said while staring at a blushing Kyuhyun with wide eyes, not believing what I just heard.

 

“Well, you see........ I wanted to confess that I have fallen for you and you know, I was leaning in for a kiss before that idiot called and I had planed to tell you what I feel for you after the kiss but yeah”, Kyuhyun said embarrassed but glared at Eunhyuk when mentioning him.

 

“So you really feel the same way about me as I about you....... I mean you always were I crush I had but when we got to know each other and I learned more about your other side, I fell for you and even bothered especially Sungmin with this.” Now it was my time to blush and I looked down at the ground, not sure what to do.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend then? I don't care that it's not that good if idols date but I will talk with the company about this. It's just that I keep thinking about you, wondering how you are and dream of you. I get nervous when you are close to me and when you talk with other guys I get the feeling to grab you and to hold you close to me to show them that you are mine but I had to stop myself since you were not mine but I hope this would change from today on”, Kyuhyun confessed while holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

 

“Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend but what about the group and your career? I don't want you to have problems or get into a fight with the company because of this”, I replied with a worried voice.

 

“Did you forget that three members are already dating? We can work this out if you give us a chance.”

 

“Okay, I'll trust you. But let's talk about this with the company before I leave or I will leave with a headache.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded happily and hugged me then. I hugged him back and burried my face in his chest since the members suddenly started clapping and were dancing around. I got released and looked at them: all were smiling (well Eunhyuk was still smirking) and then I noticed the laptop again with a very happy face of my best friend.

 

“Well , young grasshopper, FINALLY this drama over there found it's end. Oh and Kyuhyun......... Hurt her in any way or treat her badly and I promise you I will go there to kick your . Don't you EVER forget that I'm Russian and I can make your life a living hell.... oh and I'm not afraid of your fans so don't even think about threatening me with them.” This left me speechless and I just stared at Vicky.

 

“I will try my best to be the best boyfriend she could wish for and don't worry. I won't promise you that we will never fight but I will do my best to make her happy and make her cry only from happiness.”

 

“Good. Just remember my words. I will leave now so the two lovebirds can have some privacy. Call me tomorrow Pati Pat since I want to know how the date was.”

 

“Sure thing. Same time?”

 

“Yeah. Bye yeom.”

 

“Annyeong.”

 

With that Heechul put the laptop away and I saw Leeteuk looking at me.

 

“What is it, oppa?”

 

“I'm just happy that this troublemaker of maknae found someone that makes him happy and has him under control. But you know, it was really frustrating with you two the last few days. Everyone knew what was going on between you two, even Donghae, but you two weren't even close to find a way to go out. Remember the truth or dare game? Heechul gave you the dare on purpose and why do you think Sungmin told you to have dates? Since you two weren't able to get closer in any way we had to help you. And now we have a new couple which is really cute. Cute but evil”, the leader said with a warm smile.

 

I gave him a tight hug and thanked him and the members for everything. They were like real brothers to me and friends I didn't want to loose. Leeteuk told us to rest since it was getting late and I guess he want to give me and Kyuhyun some private time. We went to our room and sat on his bed. It was kinda awkward but Kyuhyun looked at the clock and then at me and told me to get ready for bed first so we could talk for a while. I got the stuff I would need and went to the bathroom, a still smirking Eunhyuk crossing my path together with Sungmin who gave me the thumbs up. I ran the last few steps to the bathroom, hoping that they had not seen my blush.

 

I locked the door and looked at the mirror. I still couldn't believe that Kyuhyun was really my boyfriend now. I was that what thousands of fans wanted to be, Kyuhyun's girlfriend. I wondered how much luck I had. Only meeting them as a European fan was close to impossible if you were not rich but I had met them, spent time with them and now I was the girlfriend of an idol. I kept thinking about what I had done to deserve this luck. Maybe it was so I could get my best friend a boyfriend and that someone to be Eunhyuk. I cleaned my face, brushed my teeth, changed into my pajamas and went back while putting my hair into an up-do. When I entered the room I was greeted by a back of Kyuhyun. He was getting dressed and I quickly placed my hands in front of my face and stood there without moving, too embarrassed about the situation. The stuff I had been holding was now on the floor but I couldn't care less. I heard him coming towards me which made me nervous and my heart beat quicken.

 

“Even though you sleep here you should still knock before entering a room since this is not yours”, he spoke right next to my ear.

 

“I-I... sorry, I thought.... you..”, I replied, not being able to get any sentence out.

 

“Oh, am I making you nervous?”

 

“N-no.”

 

“Are you sure? I see that you are shivering when I talk so close to your ear.”

 

“It's c-cold.”

 

“Really? Should I warm you then? Or is that blush on your pretty face already doing that?”

 

“O-Oppa, stop that.”

 

“Stop what? Making you feel nervous and blush?” He came even closer, grabbed my wrists and put my hands down, revealing my flustered face.

 

“Did you know that you're even prettier with a blush than you already are without it?”

 

“Yah maknae, what are you doing with my little sis? Look at her”, Sungmin suddenly said, standing in the door case with a disapproving look on his face.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here? You ruined the mood.”

 

“Ruined? You were taking advantage of my little one so I rescued her. Yah, don't seduce her. You have no idea what effect you have on her and...... oh I shouldn't have said that.” Kyuhyun started to smirk while Sungmin was getting worried now.

“Yah maknae, I warn you: I'm watching you so don't pull some stunt, you got that?”

 

“Sure, hyung”, Kyuhyun replied, still smirking.

 

Sungmin pushed me towards my bed then and bid me goodnight. Before he left again, he said that he wanted to talk with me the next day and he eyed Kyuhyun suspiciously, not trusting the maknae anymore.

 

“Come here”, Kyuhyun told me while patting next to him on the bed.

 

I went there, still in some kinda trance and sat down.

 

“Let's talk a little bit before we sleep. I was wondering what you think about being in a relationship? I mean what kinda stuff would you like to do on dates and that kinda things.”

 

Curious how I felt and how the atmosphere was? One word: AWKWARD.

“O-oppa, why are you suddenly asking me this out of the blue?”

 

“Well, I wanna be a good boyfriend.”

 

“Hmm, I'm more the romantic type of girl so going out for dinner or taking walks would be really nice. Then again I don't think so harsh about cheesy stuff as long as it's okay... I mean like roses and spending some time at home with candles while talking and drinking wine but if you got too cheesy I so would hit you. Then I think those couple shirts I saw here are really cute. Oh and I would love to have a date at the beach or an amusement park. But don't worry, oppa. For now we have time to find out what each of us likes to do. Oh and there is some thing that I'm wondering about but I'm kinda embarrassed to ask.”

 

“What is it princess? Just ask.”

 

“Well, there is thing with holding hand or kiss in public. I mean, the kissing thing does not really bother me but I think it's kinda sad that couples don't really hold hands in public. Not like we could do it anyways, but yeah.... I'm just used to something different.”

 

“So you want to hold my hands and kiss me in public? To tell the world that I am yours and that you stole my heart? You're cruel. Breaking so many fangirl hearts.”

 

“Yah, I'm being serious”, while hitting him lightly.

 

“Okay, okay. I think, it's okay to hold hands in front of the hyungs. You just have to bear ahjumma kinda fanboying. It wasn't that bad with Donghae since he has not that many hyungs but even Wookie teased me with you...... “

 

“I think, I will survive that.”

 

“Sure about that? Once they found something to fanboy over they are even worse than our fans and you should know how some can be...........”

 

“EHH???? Really? Well then you'll have to protect me as a good boyfriend. Right?”

 

“................. You're already using my words against me?”

 

“Of course. Don't tell me you thought, you'd have an easy girlfriend. I won't back down, just to let you know. Oh and oppa... Don't even think about playing pranks on me. Revenge is sweet especially when it comes from a girl.”

 

“Sweet? But you're y, so would your revenge be y?”, Kyuhyun said with a smirk, trying to tease me.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you, ert, but mine would be evil”, I answered also smirking.

 

“ert? You hurt my feelings. I'm your boyfriend after all so it should be okay, right?”

 

“What should be okay?”, I teased.

 

“Well, revenge like this.”

And right after he finished, he came closer to me which startled me. I automatically backed down but that only lead to Kyuhyun leaning over me, holding himself up with his arms next to my upper body. He only stopped right before our lips touched, making me feel his breath. My heart was beating faster and faster.

 

“So?”

When he said that my heart skipped a beat and I wasn't able to think straight anymore. I simply stared into his eyes, not being able to move.

“Did I leave you speechless? Or....”

 

I never heard the rest since suddenly I heard someone scream and saw how Kyuhyun was pulled off me. Leeteuk was there scolding him about how he could be like that after having me as his girlfriend for 2 hours. He called Sungmin then and told him to switch places with Kyuhyun, afraid that the maknae might do something. Once Sungmin heard that he glared at Kyuhyun and kicked him out of the room, together with his phone and his PSP. Leeteuk said goodnight and left the room. Sungmin and I still heard him scolding Kyuhyun even though the door was closed. Sungmin pushed me once again towards my bed and told me to sleep. I nodded and went to bed, not believing what had happened the last few hours.

 

I woke up the next morning to some gentle shaking. I tried to figure out who was shaking me but it was hard until I heard him laughing.

“Hahaha, you're so cute, Soomin-ah. Get up. Wookie is making breakfast and you don't wanna miss it, especially with Donghee hyung and Hyukjae-ya around.”

 

“Hmhm, oppa. Just five more minutes.”

 

“Those five more minutes might decide if you get breakfast or not. Come on, get up. I bet your boyfriend is eager to see you.”

 

I blushed at that statement but got out of bed anyways. While washing my face in the bathroom the events of yesterday flashed in my mind. It seemed so unreal but Sungmin having slept in the room I was staying at, proved me that it was not a dream. I went out of the bathroom, still half asleep and bumped into someone. I was about to fall down when that someone caught me.

 

“Yah, princess, I know I'm dazzling but that doesn't mean you can doz off and dream about me when walking”, the person told me while chuckling.

 

I stared at him and finally recognized that it was Kyuhyun.

“Oh, good morning, oppa”, I told him and walked away which left Kyuhyun speechless.

 

“Good morning, Soomin-ah”, Leeteuk and the others greeted me. I nooded and sat down sleepily which made some members laugh.

 

“Yah, you..... Is that how you greet your boyfriend in the morning?”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Is that the way you should talk to me, especially in the morning? So full of yourself?”

 

“Well.......”

 

“No, so let me eat before Hyukjae and Donghee oppa eat everything.”

 

This time those two complained about my remark and I saw how Sungmin was laughing about the whole situation. Slowly getting out of the sleepy state I decided to steal a glance at Kyuhyun. He was eating with a pout on his face and seemed like a boy who got his candy stolen. It made me feel bad a little bit so after I had finished eating I gave him a kiss on his cheek and mumbled a shy good morning. That took him off guard since he was now staring at me and the members were already whistling. I left the table with an innocent smile, put my dishes into the kitchen and hurried into my room, now feeling embarrassed about my actions. After some minutes I heard the door open, revealing my confused boyfriend.

 

“What was this about?”

 

“Well, you wanted a proper good morning greeting... Wae? Didn't you like it?”

 

“I did but next time don't surprise me like that.”

 

“I can't promise you that since it was kinda priceless to see you that shocked.”

 

“Well, I didn't expect that since I was just eating.”

 

“Oh please, you just don't want to admit that I totally took you off guard and that I have this effect on you”, I said, wanting to provoke him.

 

“You think so?”

 

“I know so.”

 

“And what about you? I think, you were worse yesterday. I left you speechless.”

 

“I-I just didn't feel like talking.”

 

“So you wanted to kiss me instead?”

 

“I never said that.”

 

“Do you feel like talking now? Or not?”

 

“I need to get dressed.”

 

With that I grabbed the clothes I had prepared and ran out of the room into the bathroom. This guy would surely drive me crazy. He hadn't teased me this much before but I guessed that since I was his now (as he loved to say), he got more confidence and wasn't that shy around me. I got dressed and wondered then who had a schedule now or soon. I got to know that all of them had to leave but Henry. We played some games together since I was bored and I made us lunch while he was trying to help me. It felt good to spend some time with someone who I was able to act more casually with even though he was just some years older. After lunch Henry had the idea to watch a movie which we did but I dozed off not being that interested. The way I woke up again shocked me though.

 

Yaaay new chapter. Hope you liked it and it was kinda reaaaaaaaally weird to write this. I felt like teasing myself OTL oh and this all doesn't mean that there will be some end soon since they..... you... whatever are together ^^ I still have a lot planned :3 And I really would appreciate some comments ._____.