Compete

Baby Sinb

"I never thought you like beef that much" Yuju said to Sinb since the kid is so hype in eating the beef served for her inside the restaurant they both picked to have their lunch for that day

"You can't blame me. Halmeoni is vegetarian so she always serve veges with or without soup at home. I can just rarely eat meat"

"That's a good thing. Your halmeoni might be worrying about your health that much"

"Oh come on! We both know that we also need some nutrients coming from meat!" Yuju laughed

"Yeah, you're right" Yuju took a bite of her own food then keep her eyes on Sinb as she chew. Sinb didn't mind the stares though. She's even loving it.

"By the way, are you comfortable with your new way of dealing with your students?" Sinb opened up

"Honestly, I like it. I can see that my students are no longer tensed when I try to talk to them. They also become more attentive and they get very excited every friday since it's our play day. But of course, I'm making sure they'll still learn my lessons like a fast learner I make them become" Yuju proudly shared. Sinb chuckled

"That was all thanks to me for talking to you that day" Yuju smiled

They both continued to eat in comfortable silence till a girl occupied a seat in their table.

"Mind if I join?" Sowon sweetly asked Yuju. Sinb rolled her eyes while Yuju let out a sigh. Sowon stopped Yuju from slicing her meat and held the girl's hand.
"I'm sorry for what I've said about this other person here. Maybe I was just shocked" Yuju nods and takes her hand back.

Sowon turn her head to let out a smile to the kid which Sinb knew to well that it's fake. Sowon caress Sinb's hair.
"If you're Yuju's daughter then I think I have to treat you like my daughter too" Sinb lost her appetite to eat and she feels like vomiting when she heard that.

On the other hand, Yuju was enlighten when she heard those words from her girlfriend.
"Why did you stop eating?" Sowon sweetly asked then tried to feed Sinb but the kid slap Sowon's hand then faced Yuju.

"I need to poop" Sinb seriously said and grab Yuju's hand before dragging her all the way to the cr.

"What? But I don't think you've eaten alot to poop yet" Sowon tried to stop the kid from trying to take Yuju away. Sinb glared at Sowon who also returned her a glare.

'I can't let this woman ruin my moment with Yuju'

'I can't let this kid take my Yuju from me'

"I need to poop" Sinb repeated without removing her glare at Sowon

"You don't look like you're already full" Sowon grab Yuju's hand making Sinb lost her temper.

"I NEED TO POOP!!" Sinb shouted. The costumer's attention was grab making both Sowon and Yuju a bit embarrassed. Yuju started to bow for apology to the other costumers.

"We're in a restaurant, kid. People are eating, you shouldn't be talking about poop out loud" Sinb smirked when Sowon said that. She's now taking advantage of her being a kid. A kid whom everyone think is still innocent and can be shameless with their acts or words.

"I NEED TO POOP! MY POOP IS COMING OUT NOW! I NEED TO POOP, I NEED TO POOP!!" Yuju immediately carried Sinb in her arms and run to the cr as fast as she could.

Sowon clench her fist.
"Did I just lost from a kid?" She controlled herself from slamming the table and followed the two to the cr.

-----

"Now go and let out what you need to let out!" Yuju annoyingly takes Sinb to the cubicle before closing it, leaving Sinb alone inside.

Sinb sits on the toilet then crossed her arms on her chest. She'll need to stay there for a few minutes and pretend like she really pooped.

'That ugly girl...' as Sinb madly thought about Sowon, she then heard Sowon's voice talking to Yuju. Curious, she stood off the toilet and put her ears on the cubicle's door to eavesdrop.


Just near the cubicle where Sinb is in, Yuju is standing with Sowon in front of her.

"I meant everything that I said earlier" Yuju just sigh.
Sowon smiled and reach for Yuju's hands
"So we're okay now?" Yuju nod again.
"That's a relief then."

"But you have to prove to me that Sinb is really fine for you" Sowon chuckled

"As expected, you don't easily believe without anything being proven just like when I confessed to you" Yuju calmly shrugged. Sowon sigh and slightly raised both arms in defeat.
"Fine, Yuju. Let's have a date then. Me, You, and Sinb. Will that do?" Yuju nod. Sowon smiled and spread her arms open
"Mind to give me a hug?" Yuju chuckled and walk closer to give Sown the hug she was asking but then, the cubicle door slam open and Sinb went out with a frown.

"Oh, you're done" Yuju turn to get closer to the kid, leaving Sowon hanging. Sinb gave Sowon a teasing smile before spreading her arms wide open to Yuju

"Could you please carry me? I don't wanna walk" Sowon rolled her eyes

'Seriously, this kid is no innocent!' Sowon madly thought in her mind

"Don't be so lazy, Sinb" Yuju coldly said and grab Sinb's hand before going out of the cr together. Sowon sigh then followed behind.

-----

"Yuju, try this on, I think this suits you" Sowon sweetly said as she showed a nice dress to her girlfriend. But before Yuju could reply, Sinb grab the girl's attention by tugging Yuju's shirt.

"Buy this for me" Sinb raised a story book.

"Oh, sure baby" Yuju held Sinb's hand and headed their way to the counter. Sinb turn her head to look at Sowon and stick her tongue out. Sowon gasp in annoyance

-----

Inside the cinema, Sowon makes sure to have her sit next to Yuju. While watching the movie, Sowon pretended to stretch her arms before wrapping an arm to Yuju's shoulder. The busy-with-the-movie Yuju don't mind though. Sinb glared at Sowon who also glared at her. But the still busy-with-the-movie Yuju failed to notice the two's burning glares to each other.

With her arm still wrapped in Yuju's shoulder, she pulled Yuju closer then stick her tongue out to Sinb. The kid frowns even more.

'I won't let you win' Sinb thought. She tap Yuju's hand and as soon as Yuju looked at her, she faked a giggle.

"What's the matter?"

"I think the AC is too strong. I'm feeling cold"

"But I didn't bring a jacket"

"It's okay. Can you cuddle me?" Yuju chuckled

"I get it. You're just trying to make a move and be sweet to me"

"Am I not allowed to do that?" Sinb sweetly said making Yuju smile so wide.

"Come here" Yuju lets Sinb sit in her lap and back hugged the kid.
"Is this fine now?" Yuju sweetly asked. Sinb turn her head to Sowon then smirked

"I want it tighter" Yuju lightly laughed and tighten her hug before giving her attention back to the movie.
Sowon gave Sinb a death glare while the kid sticks her tongue out teasingly.

'This kid is a young b*tch!'

-----

Sowon offered to treat a dinner but Yuju insisted to eat at home and envited Sowon to join them.

While Yuju is cooking at the kitchen, Sinb and Sowon are both sitting at the couch while glaring to each other.

"Kid I'm warning you, stop competing with me in having Yuju's attention" Sowon coldly warned

"You're trying to take me away from her. Back off"

"She's mine in the first place. I have her just right before you came"

"I don't care. She'll be mine now" Sinb bratly stood off the couch and headed to the kitchen.

Yuju is too occupied with her cookings when she suddenly felt little arms hugged her from behind.

"Just wait for a bit in the living room. This is almost done." Sinb didn't reply.
"Sinb, I can't move freely from you hug" Sinb is didn't reply. Yuju let out a sigh and turned around to face the kid. She inserted her hands to Sinb's armpits then lifted the kid into her arms.
"This will do right?" Sinb nods then wraps her both arms to Yuju's neck and rest her head on Yuju's shoulder.
"Maybe you were just tired from everything we did earlier"

"I guess so"

"And I don't like your attitude earlier"

"What did I do?"

"I just caught you glaring at Sowon. I also noticed that whenever Sowon tries to make a move you would suddenly show up with new alibis" Sinb chuckled

"Who is she to you? She's not that important"

"She's my girlfriend Sinb-ah"

"I don't care" Yuju sigh

"I thought you've changed since you haven't been that disrepectful the moment I decided to treat you as my daughter, but I think I'm wrong." Sinb remained silent

"And that's a reason why you should leave that kid back to her hometown. You shouldn't be stressing yourself with her, Yuju" Sowon showed up in the kitchen

"Sowon, stop it"

"What's on your mind Yuju? In fact, that kid is just nothing but a useless sh*t so why are you keeping her?"

"Mind your words Sowon!" Yuju raised her voice.

"Yuju I don't like that kid! She's stealing your attention from me"

"Don't be too immature, Sowon. She's just a kid"

"That's the sad part here. I lost your complete attention with just a kid! A good-for-nothing kid!" Yuju turns off the stove and puts down Sinb making Sowon and the kid glance at her.

"Sowon, leave now."

"What?! Yuju I'm just trying to make you rea--"

"I said leave!" Sowon lost her control with her anger and harshly grab Sinb's arms before dragging the kid out of the house.

"What are you doing?!" Sinb shouted

"You bullsh*t kid!" Sowon carried and tried to take Sinb inside her car but the kid is fighting back.
"Get in! I'll take you back to the hell where you came from!" Sinb tries to get rid of her but Sowon is becoming violent.

"Sowon, let go of her!" Yuju tries to snatch Sinb out from Sowon's grip but she just end up hurting the kid.
Sinb lost her complete temper so she grab Sowon's hair, hardly pulling it. Mad with the pain in her head, Sowon end up throwing Sinb's little body on the ground like as if it is just a thing.

Sinb shouted in pain but not even a single sound came out from . She tried but no longer can move her body due to the impact so she just end up crying out loud while wincing in pain. This makes Yuju's heart almost drop and Sowon back to her senses.

"Y-Yuju I didn't mean to--"

"Get the *ing out of here! Go to hell Sowon! Go to hell!" Yuju madly shouted. Sowon gave up and gets in her car the left the place.

-----

Both arms and hips are casted, Sinb is painfully lying in hospital bed.
Yuju slowly caress Sinb's hair.

"You worried me" And for the first time, Sinb saw Yuju's tears. She wants to wipe it but she can't as her both arms are casted.

"C-can you sing me lullaby?" Sinb asked. Yuju chuckled but she started singing anyway, still caressing Sinb's hair. Her voice would sometimes crack due to crying but she tried her best to stop it. But Sinb still loves her voice. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

When Yuju is sure enough that Sinb is already asleep, she stopped singing and landed a kiss on Sinb's forehead.

"Sleep tight baby. Be well"