Over

Baby Sinb

Yuju woke up with the sound of her phone ringing.

"Hello? Who's this?" She asked with a half-awake tone.

"Yuju" Yuju's heart beats fast

"Sinb? Is this you?"

"Miss me?"

 "Yah! Where are you?!" Yuju immediately sit up on bed, totally awaken

"It doesn't matter. Hey, let's meet" Yuju frown as she looks at the clock on the night stand

"Now? It's still 1:45am"

"I mean later. Let's meet later. I'll be there in your house at 9"

"That's a promise?"

"Promise"

"I miss you" Yuju said softly

"I miss you too. Go back to bed now. We still have a lot of things to do later"

"Okay then. You better show up, idiot! You still have a lot of things to explain to me!"

"Don't worry, I will" Yuju smiled
"Hey, I'll hang up now, you better go back to bed and sleep"

"Fine. I love you"

"I love you" with that, they hang up. Yuju slam herself back on bed. She place her phone in her chest where her heart is, and she can't stop smiling. Finally, she heard Sinb's voice again and will even meet her after almost 3 weeks of not seeing each other.

'What should I wear?' Instead of going back to sleep, Yuju rushed towards her closet to look for nice clothes to wear later.

-----

Yuju is sitting at the couch while waiting for Sinb to arrive. 9:15 and Yuju started to sulk. Sinb is being late or she wouldn't show up. After waiting for a few more minutes, finally a knock from the door and Sinb's voice calling out for Yuju's name was heard. Yuju sigh before opening the door to meet the girl.

"You're late"

"I'm sorry. An accident occured at the intersection where I--" Yuju covered Sinb's mouth with her hand

"Enough. Keep that to yourself" Sinb nod and slowly, Yuju takes her hand back down. Yuju then went closer to the younger girl and wrap her into her warm embrace.
"I miss you" Sinb returned the hug and even caress Yuju's back softly

"Me too. I miss you so much"

"Where have you been?" Sinb gulp. What should she tell her?

"I-I went back to Andong. There are some things I left that can be useful for my studies at the university here in seoul"

Lies.

"Why you never told me? I could have just atleast accompany you there"

"Well, I-I really planned of going there alone" Yuju lets go of the hug and faced at Sinb

"Is that so?" Sinb nod. Yuju smiled
"Okay then. So we're fine now. Atleast now I know why you're suddenly gone. I even thought you were already dead or something"

'...already dead...' Sinb bitterly smirked upon hearing that. Yuju noticed the sudden change in Sinb's expression

"Hey, are you okay? are you bothered?" Sinb sigh

"It's nothing." She grab Yuju's hand and held it tightly
"We should get moving now" Yuju smiled and excitedly nods

Sinb suggested that they'll just grab a cab that will take them to the place where Sinb planned to bring Yuju instead of letting Yuju drive her car. Yuju don't seem to have a problem with it and just go with the flow.

Inside the cab, Sinb space out with her eyes fixed outside the window. She wished for that day to go on just like how she planned... although it hurts her.
Yuju grab Sinb's hand and intertwined it with hers tightly. Sinb noticed the action and turn her head to look beside her. Yuju smiled at her. Sinb smiled back.

'Can I do this?' Sinb asked herself in mind


It didn't take long til they arrived at the museum. A place Sinb choses to spend her date with Yuju, thinking that it will be less tiring there and it wouldn't harm her condition. While for Yuju, she loves the place. Walking around hand-in-hand with her lover while looking through different artifacts and read its brief description. A date that is peaceful and calm, it was what Yuju loves to have. And she's currently having it now with Sinb.

Yet Yuju don't have any idea what's already running on Sinb's mind

-----

Jiho just woke up and is preparing her food at the kitchen when her phone rings. It was Eunha who's calling.

"Yeah? Eunha.."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Making breakfast" she heard Eunha chuckled from the other line

"It's past lunch time already"

"Well, I just woke up"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. By the way, today is my day off"

"So?"

"I'm doing nothing right now and basically I'm bored"

"Then watch over Sinb?" right. Jiho knew that Sinb has been staying at the hospital making the girl unable to meet Yuju. But as Sinb requested, Jiho tried her best not spill to Yuju what she knew.

"Sinb's out"

"Really? Since when?"

"Just now. I asked the doctor to let Sinb spend just atleast one day with her girlfriend outside the hospital, he agreed as long as Sinb will return immediately after her date"

"Are you crazy?! That's not a good idea!"

"I know. But I think Yuju will be gone crazy if we let her unable to see Sinb for longer time" Jiho frustratedly sigh
"Hey, wanna come over? I'll be watching a movie" Eunha spoke after minutes of silence

"Fine! I'll be there after eating"

"...and also fixing yourself"

"Yeah right" after that, Eunha hang up first. Jiho let out another sigh

"I just hope nothing bad will happen"

-----

When they were done at the museum, Yuju and Sinb have their lunch at the nearby restaurant.

"...and I think I've already seen that painting before but..." Yuju keeps on talking while slicing her meat. But Sinb isn't listening. She's also not touching her food. Her eyes are glued outside the window, just watching strangers passing by.
Yuju noticed Sinb's lack of interest, she wants to scold the girl for being passive since morning but she don't want to ruin their date, so she decided to just let it slide. The atmosphere turns silent. Sinb is still in her own world while Yuju already refused to speak, no ones gonna listen to her anyways.
After a few minutes, Sinb let out a sigh that captures Yuju's attention.

"Where are we going next?" Sinb asked

"You decide" Yuju plainly answered, disappointed with Sinb.

"How about we just walk around the park. I assume the air will be fresh and it'll be nicer to breath" Yuju nod

"Sounds good" Yuju replied without looking at Sinb. Sinb bitterly smiled. She already have an idea why Yuju is acting that way.


Just like how they planned, they went to a nearby park after eating. They were just walking around, breathing the fresh air, enjoying the peace and their heartbeats while their hands are intertwined with each other.

'This is it'

They almost reached the end of the park when Sinb stopped walking. Yuju stopped as well and gave her girl a confuse look.

"Any problem?" Sinb sigh and let go of her hand from Yuju, making the taller girl frown.

"I.. I have something to t-tell you"

"What is it?" Sinb wants to say it but her tongue don't seem to move while her lips are dry.

'I have to do this' Sinb said to her inner self

"Y-yuju.. l-let's break u-up" Yuju froze

"W-what are you talking about?" Sinb took a deep breath

"You and me, let's end this" Yuju chuckled

"Seriously, stop joking around kiddo" Yuju let out a nervous laugh but Sinb didn't remove her serious face making Yuju even more nervous
"Y-you're serious?" Sinb nod. Yuju's tears started to form in her eyes. It's so sudden for her and she isn't even prepared for this to come.
"B-but we're doing fine..we're good, right?"

"I'm sorry" Sinb apologized. Yuju grab Sinb's shoulders and squeeze it

"Did I do something? Where did I go wrong? Am I lacking? Did I insulted you? Sinb tell me..tell me Sinb-ah"

"No. None of it were the reason"

"Then what is it?!" Sinb looked down. She couldn't tell her
"Answer me Sinb-ah!!"

"I'm tired!" Sinb shouted with her eyes closed. Yuju took time to analyze what Sinb just said. Slowly, her hands loose its grip to Sinb's shoulder.
"I can't do this anymore Yuju. I'm so tired now." Sinb is holding her breath while saying those words. Everything that she's telling Yuju hurts her deep down.

"But you love me, right?" Yuju tries to hold her tears from falling but she failed

"I..I t-think..I d-don't love you" Yuju loudly gasp. She reach for Sinb's hand and held it tightly.

"Don't do this Sinb-ah. I'm begging you" Sinb didn't respond and just avoided Yuju's eyes. She don't want to see those tears, it will hurt her more.
"We can still fix this. L-let's talk. let's try to make things the same again" Sinb sigh.

"P-please let me go"

"You can't leave me Sinb"

"Yuju, we're over now!" Sinb pretended to be mad. She harshly removes Yuju's hand from holding her, then turns her back to leave.
If this is the only way to make Yuju let go of her, even if it hurts, she'll do it.

"You promised not to leave me. Where did the promise go?" Sinb froze for a moment. Yuju painfully smiled, although Sinb couldn't see it. She spread her arms wide open.
"I'll be accepting you again Sinb-ah. I-if you come back here in my arms, I-I'll forget this ever happened" Sinb sigh to control her emotions. Before she could run back into Yuju's waiting embrace, she walks away.

'I'm sorry' the words that keeps on repeating in Sinb's head.

-----

Eunha is sitting at the couch when she heard the door open. She looked behind her and sees Sinb.

"How's your day?" Eunha asked with a smile

"We're over.." Sinb said like whispering. Eunha frown

"You don't look fine. Is there something wrong? Did you fight with Yuju? Did she scold you for being gone?" Sinb shook her head making Eunha raise a brow. All of a sudden, Sinb shed the tears that she's been holding since earlier.

"I broke up with her" Eunha's eyes wided in shock

"Are you crazy?! Why did you do that? You werr supposed to enjoy this day with her but instead you ruined it!" Eunha is now mad at Sinb

"This is the only way I could think"

"What? What do you mean, idiot?!"

"Even if I keep her with me, I'll still end up leaving her anyway. One day will come and I'll be out of this world. This is the only thing that I could think of, unnie. I want Yuju to hate me. That way, it'll be easier for her to move on and forget me" Eunha softens

"T-then how about you? You need her"

"I'll be fine" Sinb forced a smile, but her tears keeps on escaping out of her eyes. Eunha walk closer and comforts Sinb with a hug.

"Rest for now, Sinb-ah. We still need to go back to the hospital tomorrow just as we agreed with the doctor"

"Later unnie. For now, I need this" Sinb said and tightly hugs back Eunha.
Eunha let out a deep breath and caress Sinb's back.