principal II

Baby Sinb

"The principal is here!" Someone said out loud. Almost everyone inside the faculty office panicked. Lisa, a teacher who shared a conversation to Sinb, jumped and immediately went back to her own desk.

Sinb gulp and turn to look when the door went open. A women in strict look then came in. All eyes landed on the women. Silence engulfed the room.

"What?" The women asked with a curious face. The rest of the teachers started to whine.

"Stop joking around!" A guy teacher said to his co-worker who just made them all go panicking.

"But I thought I really saw the principal!" He defended

Lisa walk closer to Sinb again and tap the girl's shoulder to capture her attention.

"Aigoo, that fool" Lisa said while shaking her head

"So the women who just came is not the principal?" Lisa shook her head

"That's a senior teacher" Lisa shrugged making Sinb breath in relief.

The teachers including Lisa but except Sinb, started to tease each other with the way each of them reacted after hearing about the principal's existence in that place.

Sinb sigh.

'Seems like getting comfortable here is not that hard with this kind of people around me at all.' Sinb thought

-----

Sinb is having her first class and it was fun. Her very first students are very attentive and they all seem to like Sinb alot. Sinb isn't find with kids, but she loves her job. It wasn't boring at all.

Right after the bell rings, Sinb's attention was grabbed by Lisa who called her by name.

"Have you heard?" Sinb frown

"Heard what?"

"The principal already knew about you. She called the vice-principal and noted that she'll do the observations of you as soon as she comes back" Sinb's eyes widened
"Gosh, I guess your luck is not with you" Sinb gulp

"S-she won't kill me, right?"

"Oh girl, I wish for you to survive"

Right after hearing what Lisa told her, Sinb started to do more efforts in handling her class. She made herself too busy preparing things she'll need for her class. She wants to practice herself before her observation since she believed that it will help her to survive.

Weeks after, Sinb heard that the principal have already returned. She's nervous. It only means that she'll be observed, and she'll be watched.

And 2 days after the principal have returned, Sinb was called to go to the office.

'This is it. This is really happening now' Sinb took a deep breath then knocks the door.

"Come in" she heard from the inside. The voice is already strict making Sinb gulp. She slowly opened to door and comes in.

Sinb couldn't see the face of the women, since her chair was back facing Sinb. But Sinb can see that the principal is reading something important since there's a clearbook in her hands.

"G-good morning, ma'am. I'm Hwang Eunbi" Sinb introduced, trying not to make her voice shake due to nervousness.

The principal closed the clearbook in her hand and turns her chair around.

"Annyeong Sinb" the principal smiled at her. Sinb's eyes widened.

That face. That face Sinb missed to see. That face she was longing for years. That face. That face of a girl Sinb ever loved.

"Y-Yuju" Yuju stood from her chair to walk closer to Sinb. She reached for Sinb's face, cupping it with her hands.

That touch. That touch of her soft hands. Sinb missed them all.

"How are you my baby?" Yuju asked with a sad smile on her face.
Sinb pulled the girl into her embrace. She missed her. She longs for her.
Sinb start crying. Yuju carress Sinb's back softly.

"W-wait," Sinb broke the hug to look at Yuju
"Aren't you dead? Isn't this your heart?" Sinb asked while pointing her left chest

"It isn't mine" Sinb frown

"Then who?"

"It's Jiho's"

~*flashback*~
{5 years ago}


Yuju was at the rooftop of the hospital, watching the cars and people passing by down there.

"What are you planning?" Jiho asked as she stood beside Yuju
"Do you want to jump?"


"Are you crazy? If I just want kill myself, then donating my heart for Sinb would be the beat choice" Jiho sigh.

"Are you really doing it?" Jiho painfully asked

"I can't let Sinb die"

"You can't just leave things behind Yuju. There's alot more things ahead of you" Jiho took a paper out from her purse bag and handed it to Yuju. Yuju accepted the paper then reads its content.
"The school's director has a brother who also have builted his own academy. His brother asked for help, also for some trusted people. The director choses you inspite the fact that you have already quit your job. The director talked to me and asked me to tell you about it."


"Sinb's health condition is my priority right now" Yuju plainly said. Jiho grab Yuju's hand

"This is a great oppurtunity Yuju. For you. Also for Sinb" Yuju frown. Jiho smiled at her
"Don't worry. For Sinb's heart donor, I'll take care of it" Yuju slap Jiho's hand. She knew what Jiho meant with 'I'll take care of it'


"You're out of your mind again"

"Listen to me Yuju. Sinb needs you. Sinb will forever live in pain and guilt if it ever turns out to be that you gave your heart to her"

"And I would rather die than to see Sinb die in my arms again" Jiho put her hands on Yuju's shoulders and lightly squeeze it.

"Let me..let me do this Yuju" Yuju was touched

"Jiho-ah..." Jiho pulled Yuju for a hug.

"I love you" Jiho sincerely confessed
"I can't stand to see you suffer again. I can't also let you die." Jiho broke her hug but remain her body close to Yuju. She stared at Yuju's eyes, searching for approval.
"For my great love for you, let me do this Yuju-ah" a tear unconciously fell out of Yuju's eyes. Jiho smiled and wiped the tear away.
"Take care of Sinb. Love her as much as you did. But on top of that, please take care of my heart" Yuju pulled Jiho with all her strength, tightly huging the girl while crying on her bestfriend's shoulder. Jiho caress Yuju's hair softly.


"If only we were given a chance, then maybe I could have seen you in a different way Jiho-ah. I'm really sorry"

"Don't be. I was more than glad to have you close to me for long years. Thank you for shaping me, Yuju" Jiho started to tear up. That hug, that hug she's currently sharing with Yuju may probably be her last hug with her.
"Promise me that you won't do crazy things like attempting to end your life. I'm afraid there'll be no me to stop you" the hug tighten.



Days passed. Yuju bid goodbye to Eunha and spend a few moments with Sinb. After thay, she had her last farewell to Jiho before proceeding to the airport.
She accepted the job that Jiho mentioned to her. Yuju decides to shape her future with Sinb. She needs a job to have some money that could help her to support Sinb's needs in studies as well as in medications.


'We'll meet again Sinb-ah. Someday, I'll make sure we will' Yuju said to herself

{Back to present}


Sinb was speechless.

'So that's why I haven't seen nor hear about Jiho for 5 years now'

"The director had his very first academy in Canada. That's where I was first sent to work as a teacher. But when he decided to also have a branch here in korea, he decides to promote me to be the principal here." Yuju said softly to Sinb

"Did Eunha unnie knew about this?" Yuju nod

"I've been keeping track of you through Eunha. She updates me about you every now and then. Also, I was the one who pays your tuition in college. It's just that, I send the money to Eunha and asked her to give you the money on my behalf"

"So all this while, you guys decieved me?" Sinb asked with a mix of disgust in her voice.