Vacation II

Baby Sinb

Sinb woke up when the bright light of the sun touches her stunning sleepy face. She sits up on bed only to realize that Yuju is already out of the bed. Sinb uses her eyes to look for Yuju.

"You're awake" Yuju, who just got out from the bathroom, said when she saw Sinb's already up.
"Take a quick shower now. We'll be having some fun today" Sinb frown

"What are we gonna do?"

"You guess"

"Zip line? Horse ride? Or maybe ride a bike? So which one?"

"All of them" Sinb's eyes widened

"All?" Yuju excitedly nodded

"But except for the zip line for me. The height will be the death of me"

"I'll only do the things that you'll do"

"Really?" Sinb nod

"Okay then. Hurry and take a quick shower now. The earlier we start, the more time for us to enjoy" Sinb obeyed and while she's having her shower, Yuju proceed with preparing some water, food, face towels, and her wallet, putting them all inside a bag.

-----

Yuju first wanted to try the horseback riding and Sinb couldn't say no since excitement was written all over Yuju's face. Well, it's not like Sinb is afraid of doing it so why not?

While Sinb is putting on the cowboy boots, Yuju tap her shoulder from the back, making the younger girl to turn. Yuju smiled at her and put on a helmet to Sinb by herself.

"I can do it by myself"

"I know, but I wanna help my baby" Yuju simply replied. When Yuju is done with the helmet, she bend down her knees and help Sinb to continue in putting on the boots.

"Have you done this before?" Sinb asked

"Do what? Helping someone to wear their shoes?"

"No. I mean the horseback ride"

"Nope. It's my first time as well. But there's no need to worry, instructions will be given to us later" Sinb nod, while Yuju stood up as she was done with the shoes. Yuju offered a hand to Sinb

"Let's go?" Sinb smiled and accepted Yuju's hand, holding it tightly with hers.


Riding a horse without falling is a challenge for the two of them at first since they both find it hard to balance while the horse is moving. But after trying for alot of times, they were finally able to learn.

"Let's have a small race" Yuju said to Sinb

"Sure! Are you ready to lose?" Yuju chuckled

"So full of yourself huh. Don't worry, you're gonna drool at how good I am after this" Sinb stick her tongue out. They positioned their horses side by side, then with Sinb's go signal, they had a race. It was fun but when they both are about to turn right, Yuju's horse refused to follow her and go to a different direction instead. Sinb laughed at it but when Yuju fell on the ground after trying to control the horsr, Sinb stopped and hurriedly run towards Yuju to check.

"You okay?" Sinb helped Yuju to stand

"I'm fine" Yuju let out an assuring smile making Sinb breath in relief.
"Maybe we should rest" Sinb nod. Yuju walked first, heading out of the horse farm. Sinb followed behind and while walking, she suddenly felt pain within her chest. She clench her left chest with her right hand and groaned in pain but she made sure Yuju won't hear her. She don't want the girl to be worried. Sinb tried her best to ignore the pain and kept walking, acting like as if she don't feel anything wrong so Yuju won't notice.

-----

While eating lunch at the nearby store, Yuju keeps on sharing the things she wished to experience on their trip. Sinb on the other hand, attentively listened to the girl but her chest area is ruining her day. She find herself feeling the same pain again and it makes her unable to focus on whatever Yuju was saying.

"W-wait, I need to use the toilet" Sinb excused herself and didn't wait for Yuju to respond as she immediately left.

Inside the women's comfort room, Sinb washed her face on the sink then sigh as she looks at her own reflection on the mirror.

"I'm an active person. I can't be weak, atleast not in front of Yuju" Sinb said to her own reflection. She was panting while her right hand is tapping her left chest, hoping that it would help lessen the pain.
She stayed there for as long as she still can fell pain, and when she's sure that it's getting much bearable, she went out of the comfort room and to her surprise, Yuju is already outside, probably waiting for her.

"Why are you here?" Sinb asked as soon as she reached outside

"Before that, what took you so long?"

"I won't tell you" Sinb plainly answered

"Doing some personal grossing things?" Yuju shook her head while Sinb chuckled
"Anyways, I was done eating and waited for you inside but there are other costumers coming and they couldn't find a table, since I was just sitting, so I decided to just wait for you outside to let the others use the table" Sinb nod. Yuju smiled and grab Sinb's hand
"Ready for the next activity?" Sinb wants to say no but thinking that Yuju might be disappointed and will be asking why, Sinb just nod.

-----

"Have you chosen a bike already?" Yuju asked Sinb who's just staring at the bikes. She knew she'll be feeling the same pain again if she do this activity, and she's afraid it'll be worse this time. But she also don't want to stop Yuju from having a bright mood.

"What's the problem?" Yuju asked in concern when Sinb don't seem to respond

"I-I can't ride that bike. I don't know how to do it" Sinb lied. Yuju tap Sinb's shoulder

"No need to worry. I'll do it for us then. You'll be my back-ride" Sinb nods.

~

"Are you okay?" Sinb asked when Yuju seem tired of biking in a slope.

"I'm fine."

"Am I too heavy?"

"Nope. You weigh just fine" Sinb sigh
"We're almost there" Yuju said with a tired smile

-----

After the bike activity, Yuju and Sinb went back to the rest house. Sinb immediately slam herself on ned since the whole day was tiring.

There's a fireplace inside the rest house and Yuju put some woods on it before litting up the fire.

"Sinb-ah, come here. Let's make ourself warm after our long day outside" Yuju envited. Sinb obeyed and sat beside Yuju a few distance away from the fire place.

The comfortable silence is enjoyable. Sinb was able to clear her mind for the short time give to relax, not til Yuju rest her head on Sinb's shoulder

"It was fun with you" Sinb hummed as a response

"When was the last time you had your vacation"

"I think it was about 2 to 3 years ago. I was with Sowon back then" Sinb chuckled after hearing Sowon's name. Silence filled them again for a few minutes
"I miss her" Yuju said softly, breaking the silence. Sinb frown
"Sowon may be crazy and immature at times, but she loves me too much. And it's sad to think how I was unable to love her more. I don't think I can have the same one great love again just like what Sowon gave me."

"Will you please stop talking about her?"

"Why do you hate her too much?" Sinb rolled her eyes and remove Yuju's head from leaning on her shoulder. The act make Yuju chuckle
"You're being brat again" Sinb frown

"Just don't talk about her ever again"

"Mind to tell me why?"

"Because I hate it!" Yuju laughed. Sinb sigh
"I love you" Sinb confessed, Yuju looked at her with the same expression

"I know"

"You do?" Sinb asked, surprised.

"Of course. I'm your mommy so it's given that you love me" Sinb's heart aches.

"I love you for real" Yuju only stared at Sinb's eyes.

'Even if I'm already an adult, you still think I love you as my mom only? When will you understand this feeling, Yuju?' Sinb let out a deep sigh

"I'll have some fresh air outside" Sinb then went to the veranda. Tears fell and she's wiping them off.
"Damn you fate. Is it fun messing my life?" Sinb said in annoyance.
Arms wrapped her waist and a chin rests on her shoulder. Even without looking, Sinb knew that it was Yuju.

"Why are you crying?" Sinb chuckled

'You still don't get it'

"When will you stop hurting me, Yuju?"

"I'm sorry" Sinb let go of Yuju's hug and faced the girl

"Here. Right here in front of my face, make everything straight to me Yuju. Do you love me?!"

"I do"

Sinb bitterly smirked
"But only as your daughter. That's all. Oh damn fate! Damn you Yuju!" Yuju was caught off guard with Sinb's words.
"I'm going to sleep now. I'm sorry for ruining this day" before Sinb could walk away, Yuju held the girl's wrist tightly

"I'm sorry" Sinb sigh.

"How many times I've been telling you this, Yuju? I love you. I love you not because I am your baby, but I love you because I love you! I want you Yuju, I need you. Why is it hard for you to understand?" Sinb bursted into tears again. Yuju can only look at her, not even knowing what to say. Sinb grab Yuju's hand and intertwined it with hers tightly.
"will you open your heart and stop hurting me?" Yuju didn't respond
"Yuju, will you date me if I ask you?" Yuju is still staring at Sinb, then past events flashbacked in her mind.

~*flashback*~

Yuju decided to visit Eunha's workplace and also decided to eat there. While waiting for her order to arrive, a girl entered the restaurant and the girl's beauty unintentionally captured Yuju's eyes. Yuju stared at the girl from afar, until the girl leaves after giving something to Eunha.

At home, Yuju was blushing so hard while thinking about the stranger she just saw.
"She's dating Eunha" Yuju's smile turns into a pout.
"Eunha's lucky to have a gorgeous girl"

--~--

When Eunha moved to a new home, Yuju found out that her sister will arrive at the new house with the gorgeous girl she saw at the restaurant. Immediately, Yuju rushed inside the house to fix herself and to appear beautiful infront of her new crush.

"Yuju" Yuju turn around to see who called her. It was her crush.

'Black-shirted girl' Sinb pulled her to a hug that never fails to make Yuju blush, but then she remembered Eunha.
'Isn't she dating Eunha?'

--~--

The same day Eunha and Sinb transfered in their new home, before Eunha proceed to her work, she had a talk with Yuju.

"How's your life living with your girlfriend?" Eunha chuckled

"She's just a friend. She's sick and she don't have anyone so I decided to take her in. In short, I adopted an adult" Yuju automatically felt happy after finding this out.

"Will you mind If I ask you to tell me more about her?" Eunha was at first curious but she gave Yuju some answers anyway.

--~--

Yuju's crush towards Sinb keeps growing as days pass by, it was all thanks to those times wherein she've spent with the girl without even having an idea that Sinb used to be her baby.

But when Yuju finds out that Sinb is her baby, her love grows like a rose blooming. She remembered how she learned to love her baby more than anyone else, then develop feelings towards an adult Sinb whom she at first don't have any idea to be the same person with her baby.
Is it fate? It was all she have thought for.

~*end of flashback*~


Yuju cup her hands to Sinb's face and caress Sinb's cheek with her thumb.

"Why are you so pretty?" Yuju asked making Sinb frown
"I like you Sinb-ah. But since I used to be your mommy, I don't know if you feel--" Yuju's words were cut as Sinb pulled her for their lips to meet. Almost immediately, Yuju responded to the kiss. They both moved in a slow yet passionate rhythm making them enjoy the taste of each other's lips. After a few minutes, they parted their lips away from each other. Sinb hide her face on the crook of Yuju's neck, making the elder girl let out a slight laugh.

"Are you ashamed after kissing me?"

"You kissed back anyway" Sinb said, still hiding her face. Yuju smiled and caress Sinb's back
"What are we now?"

"Friends? Mother-daughter?"

"I hate that. We just kissed"

"So?"

"You're mine now" Yuju chuckled
"No more romantic quotes, no more kneeling and begging. I already said it, you're mine now. I'm yours as well"

"Then there's only one rule: don't leave me" Yuju said softly near Sinb's ear

"I won't"

"Promise me"

"I promise" Yuju smiled then kissed Sinb's temple.
Sinb giggled and even tighten her hug making Yuju return the same gesture.

"Hey, start marking the calendar. I like celebrating monthsaries"

"Don't worry, I won't forget this best night"