The unspoken

Baby Sinb

Sinb is peacefully sleeping while Yuju and Eunha are sitting side by side to talk about moments they missed as sisters in the middle of the dawn.

"By the way, I'm glad you cancelled your wedding with Sowon"

"Shouldn't you be sad? I cancelled my wedding with your bestfriend" Eunha chuckled

"Bestfriend my " Yuju playfully smack Eunha's head but Eunha's bitter expression didn't change
"How I wish I never introduced her to you"

"It'll be better if we stop talking about her. It's all in the past now" Eunha gave Yuju a serious look, making the taller girl frown.

"Aren't you curious about dad, Yuju?"

"He's now dead, Eunha" Eunha's eyes widened

"You knew?" Yuju nodded.

"And I keep on wodering why you never told me about it. It makes me sad how I was unable to attend his burrial"

"Blame Sowon!" Yuju frown

"We talked about Sowon, then about dad, and now Sowon again. Seriously, what's the connection between those two people, Eunha?"

"Sowon killed dad!" Yuju froze. She got speechless. She didn't know what to react as she couldn't believe her own ears.

"That's not true"

"I'm telling the truth! When I introduced Sowon to you, she immediately finds you attractive. She was so inlove with you but you never saw it..."

~*flashback*~

Eunha and Sowon are inside the cafe they usually hang out. Eunha is drinking her coffee while Sowon is busy with her phone.

"Aren't you gonna touch your coffee?"

"You can have them all" Sowon said without removing her gaze to her phone. Eunha shrugged.

"No thanks. I'm fine with my own coffee" they went silent again til Sowon broke it after a few minutes.

"Omo, she's cute here. When was this taken?" Sowon showed to Eunha her phone, only for Eunha to realize that Sowon is stalking Yuju's account to look for images.

"That was long ago. Seriously, stop stalking my sister's account"

"Great. I'll save this" Sowon ignored what Eunha just said.
Eunha raised her brow and gave Sowon a strict look eventhough the taller girl wasn't looking at her.

"Stop it Sowon. I know Yuju very well. She's too busy looking up for her future as well as for our family. I'm sure she wouldn't let your huge crush distract her" Sowon ignored her again. Eunha sigh.


Later that night, Sowon was heading somewhere without noticing that Eunha is following her. Eunha is already suspecious with her own bestfriend and she's not in favor of Sowon having interest with Yuju. For her, it's a bad thing that Sowon is always  stalking Yuju for almost every moment. Eunha just want to be protective with her sister, she don't want Yuju to be with someone who seem obsessed.

Sowon entered a restaurant and that's how Eunha figured out that her suspecions we're right.

Eunha carefully watched Sowon's actions from afar, and when Yuju who worked as a part-time waitress in that restaurant approached Sowon, Eunha could clearly see the immediate spark in Sowon's expression.

"Oh hi Eunha's bestfriend. We met here again. So may I take your order?" Yuju asked Sowon. She was obviously tired just by her voice but Yuju still tried not to show it.

"One regular plate of salad and pineapple juice, please. As well as one pasta and lemon iced tea for take out" Yuju takes note of it and bowed to Sowon before heading to the counter to present the order. Sowon never leaves her eyes away from the beautiful Yuju and it just makes her night even more bright with the sight of the girl. On the other hand, Eunha can see it clearly and she was half disgusted.

-~*~-

At school, Sowon knew which class Yuju is in so she went to school early to wait for the girl's arrival and have the chance to atleast greet the girl.

When Yuju is already in her sight, Sowon fixed herself.

"Hi, good morning" Sowon greets when Yuju is already in front of her. Yuju frown

"You're here again."

"Y-yeah" Sowon awkwardly laughed

"I always see you wherever I go"

"Let's call it fate?"

"I don't believe in such thing" Yuju straight forwardly replied making Sowon gulp.
"Are you following me?" Sowon gasp and thinks that it was maybe her moment of confessing.

"Yuju, I like you" Sowon nervously waits for Yuju's reaction. Yuju's face turned expressionless

"I'm sorry" Sowon's painfully heart broke
"I'm sorry but I can't return that feeling of yours. I don't want to be into relationships yet so if you'll excuse me" before Yuju could get inside the classroom, Sowon grab her wrist

"Why not?" Yuju sigh. She's not even showing any sign of guilt after turning Sowon down. Yuju is just tired that day so she's not on right mood.

"I have a lot of more important things to take care of. I can't be distracted"

"So you're saying I'm not important? That I'm just a distraction?" Sowon sadly asked

"Aside from being my sister's bestfriend, you're nothing more to me" Sowon forcefully pulled Yuju into a hug. Yuju tried to push Sowon but the taller one never let go.

"I can't be just nothing to you. I'll make you look at me Yuju. You'll love me. You'll be mine."

"H-hey, y-you're suffocating me!" Sowon still never let go of Yuju, until she felt a hard hit on her back. Sowon went back to her senses and lets go of Yuju before turning to look behind her. It was Eunha who's obviously mad.

"You're a piece of sh*t Sowon!" Eunha madly shouted. Yuju went closer to grab her sister before taking Eunha away from the place. Sowon clench her fist.

"I'm not a distraction, Yuju. It was them. Your family and everyone around you are the distraction. They're the diatraction in our love. And I swear Yuju, whoever those distractions are, I'll remove them to your life" Sowon murmured to herself.

-~*~-

Almost midnight, Eunha went to the hospital to stay with her dad. As soon as she opened the door, she was greeted by the sight of Sowon taking off the oxygen mask of Eunha's dad until the poor old guy suffocates to death. Sowon smirked. After that, Sowon turn around to leave but her eyes met Eunha. Almost immediately, Eunha runs closer to her dad's ward to check the condition of her step-father.

Eunha's mind went blank. She don't know what to do.

"D-dad..." Eunha shed tears.
"You're not even human! You're evil!" Eunha shouted while hugging the body of her father. Sowon smirked

"What are you gonna do next? Tell Yuju about your dad's death? Oh come on, we both knew Yuju don't want to be distracted. You love your sister, right? If you tell Yuju about this, she'll be distracted. I'm afraid she'll lose her scholarship and even quit her job. Oh, poor her future" Eunha cried out loud

"Eunha-ah, Yuju is working to support the needs of your father as well as to feed you. Are you gonna repay her by distracting her future? Bad sister" Sowon knew Eunha too well. The best way to fool Eunha is to touch her weakness as well as to get her more emotional. Having the advantage of knowing that, Sowon make use to it. Fooling Eunha.
"I'm warning you Eunha. Once you tell Yuju about this, I'll let Yuju have the same fate as your father."

"Don't you dare touch my sister!"

"Then you better follow my words" Sowon laughed and left.

-~*~-

"How's dad?" Yuju asked while putting the breakfast she cooked for her and Eunha.

"H-he's fine" Eunha lied. She wants to tell Yuju so badly but Sowon's threat was still fresh. Yuju put her hand to Eunha's forehead and gave the girl a worried look

"Are you sick?" Eunha removes Yuju's hand

"I'm fine. I'll go now" Eunha grab her bag.

"Are you not gonna eat breakfast?" Eunha left without looking back. Yuju sigh
"She must be tired"

Weeks passed by, Eunha couldn't contain her guilt towards Yuju so she ran away. Yuju has been looking for her but Eunha made sure Yuju won't find her.

One day, Yuju was able to locate Eunha and visited Eunha's apartment. Eunha was shocked and after that visit, Eunha immediately left the apartment the next day to move to Andong where she finds a small store that offers her a part-time job, enough to support her needs, and attends a school to start againin college where she met Sinb.

~*end of flshback*~


Eunha shared everything she knew to Yuju.

"That time, you were too busy in studying at day to maintain your grades due to scholarship; And too busy at night with your work as waitress to have money for dad's medicines as well as for our food. Sowon loves your hardworking self but she's too selfish. She wants you solely. She don't want to share you with anybody else. So she silently killed dad while he's sleeping at the hospital."

"That's not true! It was Sowon who informed me about dad's death. It was Sowon who's with me when you suddenly left!" Yuju defended

"That's it Yuju! Without me and dad's presence, Sowon took that as an advantage to seduce you. To make you love her and for her to have you!" Yuju couldn't contain her emotions.

"Stop it, Eunha. Stop it"

"Yuju, you have to--"

"Shut up!!" Yuju shouted making the sleepy headed Sinb to move, but still sleeping.

"Yuju, lower your voice. You might wake your daughter up"

-----

Sinb slam her body on the couch as soon as they reach Yuju's house. She couldn't breath properly and she annoyingly mess her hair for remembering the reason of it. She ate alot of the food when she's still in Eunha's apartment but even after getting too full, she's still a kid and there's no sign of her for returning back to her real form.

"I'm perfect but I never thought I could be fool at times" Sinb mocked herself. Minutes have passed, Sinb frown when she didn't saw Yuju enter the house. Also, she's still curious why Yuju wanted to go back to Seoul right after they eat.

Sinb stood off the couch and checked outside. Yuju is not there. The car is also parked and empty.

"Just where is she?" Sinb didn't remove her frown and went to Yuju's room. She sigh in relief when she saw the girl lying on bed, back facing the ceiling and face covered with her hair.
"I never saw you come in here" Sinb said as she walk closer to the girl. Yuju ignored her but when Sinb heard quiet sobs, it makes her worried. She moved Yuju's hair from covering her face and that's how Sinb confirmed that the girl is crying.
"Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing" Sinb raised a brow

"We just got home from Eunha's place and now you're crying for some unknown reason. Do you think that's nothing? I'm a kid but not a fool, idiot." Yuju chuckled.

"Yeah baby, you're right. I'm an idiot. A great idiot" Sinb frown

"What's your problem?" Yuju bitterly smirked and sit up on her bed. She stared at Sinb's face while the kid returned the same gesture to her. They both stared into each other's eyes.

Tears started to form again in Yuju's eyes and when they're heavy enough, they flow out. Without removing her gaze to Yuju, Sinb gently wipes the tears away.

"Take your time; no need to rush. I'll be waiting for you to be ready to share whatever it is that you're holding" Yuju kneels down on the floor and hugged Sinb's petite body.
Sinb is gently caressing Yuju's back for comfort.

"You're not gonna fool me like the others, right baby? You're not gonna hide something from me, right?" Sinb didn't respond. She don't know what to respond.

'I'm sorry, Yuju. But I'm not a kid, and I don't know how I'm going to explain this to you' Sinb thought.

"You're not gonna leave me like Eunha did before, right? You'll stay with me no matter what" Sinb hummed a yes

"I'm not going to leave you. I promise" Yuju tighten her hug while Sinb returned the same gesture. If warmth is what Yuju needed to comfort herself, then Sinb won't limit Yuju to have it as long as she want.