Proposal

Baby Sinb

Early morning and it was raining outside. The sound of the raindrops, the coldness of the weather matched with the warmth feeling of two people lying on the same bed, under the same blanket, makes sleep feel even more good.

Sinb woke up first but instead of waking up the girl beside her, she chose to stay in her position and stared at Yuju's features.
Minutes pass by and Yuju slowly opened her eyes. Sinb smiled at her as soon as their gaze meet.

"What time is it?" Yuju asked, half awake

"Still 6 in the morning. We have two more hours before we become late for work" Sinb replied softly

"We should stand now" Yuju is about to stand but Sinb stopped her

"Let's stay this way. Please?"

"We need to fix ourselves for work now, Sinb-ah"

"No, let's do that later. I'm still loving your body, it's warm" Sinb said as she rub Yuju's inner thighs with her knee. Yuju blushed

"S-stop it, Sinb. We just had it last night. Time for us to do our responsibilities now" Sinb pout

"But Yuju--"

"No buts" Yuju grab a pillow, enough to cover her and lower private area.
"Can I borrow your clothes?" Sinb nod.

"You go take a shower, I'll just pick your clothes for you" Yuju smiled

"Thanks" after that, she headed to the bathroom. Sinb sigh as Yuju's warmth was gone.

Sinb stood up with the blanket still covering her body and she started to pick up their clothes on the floor. Her phone rings, so she lazily pick it up.

"Hey, where are you? You're usually early, but seriously you're running late now!" Sinb yawn

"What do you mean late? It's still 6"

"What? The heck Sinb! It's already 7:45, class starts at 8 lazy head!"

"Huh?" Sinb looked at her night stand where her alarm clock was places. Hee eyes widened when she realized it wasn't moving.
"My clock is broken!"

"Hurry up lazy head! The principal may kill you!"

"No, no! She's running late with me!"

"What?!" Sinb hit her head.

"Nevermind!" Sinb hang up and immediately run towards the bathroom.

Yuju shouted when Sinb suddenly appeared infront of her while she's applying soap in her body.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Just shut up, we're running late already!"

-----

"Miss Hwang, you never told me that your clock was broken" Yuju scolded Sinb inside her office at lunch break. Yuju is always punctual to her work, although she isn't really required to. But Sinb is required not to be late, or else her class will be delayed.

"I was also unaware that it's broken. Also, it's not entirely my fault. If only we weren't too tired doing it that night, then maybe we could have woken up earlier" Yuju sigh

"How's your class?"

"It was fine. Lisa asked someone to cover up for me" Yuju frown

"Who?"

"The vice-principal" Yuju's eyes widened. Sinb scratch her nape
"Lisa told him that I was your girlfriend, that's what made him agree" Yuju laughed making Sinb raise a brow

"I didn't know I have an effect on him too!"

"Who wouldn't? You're the most feared here"

"Except you"

"I know you better than them" Yuju laughed.

"You may leave now. Come back here when your job is done. Like usual, you'll wait for me til I finish my works so we could go home together"

"Yes, ma'am." Sinb bowed then left Yuju's office. Yuju chuckled then grab her phone when she heard it ring.

"All flowers are delivered now? Okay thanks, I'll be at the gate for my payment then" Yuju hang up then smiled brightly.

-----

The bell rings indicating the end of lunch break. Sinb grab her things and headed towards her class.  As she enter the room, she was shocked to see that all of her students are gone.

"Are they playing outside?" Sinb went to check out of the window, but the field was empty.
"Where are they?"

"Unnie!" Right, Sinb told her students to address her as 'unnie' instead of 'teacher'. Sinb turn around and saw one of her cute student smiling at her.

"Where are the others?"

"They're coming, unnie"

"Coming from where?" The student put her pointing finger on her lips.

"It's a secret" she cutely said

"Are you guys hiding something from me?" Sinb walked closer to the girl

"They're here!" She happily shouted. Then, Sinb students rushed inside the classroom and each one of them are holding a pink rose.

Each student came close to Sinb, giving her a hug then hand the rose right after while saying 'I love you'. With this alone, Sinb felt like crying.

'Since when did they become this sweet?'

When all roses are given to Sinb, the kids all went to their sits. Then Yuju, who has a huge bouquet of roses in her hands, came in.

Sinb was shocked.

Yuju smiled at her and handed the bouquet, Sinb accepted although it's already getting harder for her to hold all roses given.

"I was planning to have my own flower farm, so I bought alot of roses. Then I realized, I don't have a backyard, so I decided to just give those roses to you. In short, it was recycled" Sinb pouted. Yuju laughed then pinch Sinb's cheek
"That was a joke"

"What was this all about?" Sinb asked. Yuju smiled at her, then took out the ring in her pocket. Sinb's eyes widened

"I bought this ring when I was in Canada. Even though I was far from you, I still thought of making you my wife as soon as I get back here. Marry me Sinb" Sinb started to cry making her students worried, while Yuju just kept on smiling.
Sinb put down the roses in her hands on tbe floor then went to hug Yuju.

"I love you Yuju. I wanna be your wife" Yuju broke the hug then put on the ring on Sinb's finger by herself.

"It looks perfect in you" Yuju said in satisfaction. Sinb smiled brightly

"If it weren't for my students watching us, I could have kissed you right now"

"Oh, save it for later baby"

"I will, mommy" Yuju kisses Sinb's forehead then they hugged each other tightly again. Yuju gave Sinb's students a thumbs up and all of them started to cutely jump in celebration.

"Right after marriage, we'll have our own family and our children will be the same number as how many your students right now" Sinb playfully hit Yuju

"That's too much" Yuju laughed and kissed Sinb's temple.

"I love you mrs.Choi"

"No, Hwang is prettier. I love you mrs.Hwang" Yuju smiled