'where's Sinb?'

Baby Sinb

Yuju organized her clothes on her closet after folding it. It's been 2 weeks since she last heard and see Sinb. On the first 3 days without hearing from Sinb, Yuju didn't mind. She just think that maybe her girl decided to have some time alone by herself, and Yuju won't mind to grant it if ever Sinb just wanted privacy. But 2 weeks is too long, isn't it?
Yuju checked her phone and let out a sigh when there's no message coming from anyone, or more like from Sinb.
She finished organizing her clothes then grab her car keys.

"Once I caught you, you'll be dead meat Sinb-ah" Yuju said but her tone was soft. She went into her car and drives all the way to Eunha's house.
As usual since days ago, Sinb isn't there while Eunha is out for work.

Yuju hit the steering wheel, she's now losing her patience. With no plan to go home, Yuju headed to Jiho's house instead.


"Glad you decided to visit me which is something you rarely do" Yuju rolled her eyes while Jiho smiled.
"What made you come here? Wait, let me guess, something is bothering you?"

"It's Sinb!" Jiho chuckled

"Tell me, what's with that girl?"

"I never heard about her since 2 weeks ago. She's now like a missing cat"

"Beagles aren't cats"

"I'm being serious here!"

"Tsk. Maybe she just want to be alone for a while" Jiho lazily replied

"But 2 weeks is too long"

"Or maybe she went home to Andong?"

"Then why she never told me if that's the case?"

"She don't want to bother you?"

"I don't think she's someone who'll think of not bothering me. She likes to disturb me always" Jiho sigh

"Then maybe Sinb just have something important to do"

"So I'm not important?"

"You're being childish, Yuju. It's not like you" Yuju pouts.
"I'm sure Sinb only have important matters to do that's why she couldn't reach out for you for days now."

"Fine" Jiho smirked. She messes Yuju's hair like a kid

"Don't worry. Just hug her as tight as you missed her when you meet her again" Yuju slap Jiho's hand off her head and fixed her hair.
"Hey, wanna eat something?"

"If it's delicious then why not?" Jiho laughed

"Wait for a bit. I'll get us a snack" Jiho said before heading towards the kitchen. Yuju sit comfortably at the couch and sigh as she thought again of Sinb.

On the other hand, Jiho took a glance at Yuju then sigh.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you for now"

-----

2 weeks turns to a month. Yuju couldn't take it anymore. Time is running and the opening of the new school year is getting near, which means Yuju will be busy for work.

Irritated, Yuju headed towards Eunha's house very early in the morning.
As she reached there, she immediately headed her way in without even knocking. The action made Eunha startled.

"Where's Sinb?" Yuju asked

"S-she's not here" Yuju groan and headed to Sinb's room. She slam the door open and Eunha's right, Sinb isn't there.

"Just where is she lately?!" Yuju glared at her sister
"Are you hiding her?"

"N-no! Why would I do that?"

"Then where the hell is she?!"

"Y-Yuju, calm down"

"How can I calm down when my girl is suddenly gone without a word?!" Eunha gulp. Yuju grab Eunha's shoulders and held it tightly.
"Tell me Eunha, tell me. Where is she?" Yuju asked. This time, more desperate.

"I don't know, Yuju. I don't know, I'm sorry" Yuju closed her eyes to control her temper, before letting go of her grip from Eunha's shoulders.
"I have to go now Yuju-ah. I think I'll be late for work"  instead of responding, Yuju looked down. Eunha gave her sister a comforting hug.
"Don't worry too much. I'm sure Sinb will come to see you. I don't think that kid can stand not seeing you for too long"

"She won't leave me, right?"

"I doubt that"

-----

Sinb is sitting quitely. Her eyes glued outside the window, watching the busy night street down the tall building.

"Sinb-ah" her attention was transferred to the girl who just came.
"I brought foods for you" a small box of foods was handed to Sinb.

"Thanks" Sinb smiled at her

"Are you bored?"

"A bit" Sinb replied then set aside her food and put her eyes back outside the window

"You missed to be outside, don't you?" Sinb sigh

"Unnie..."

"Hmm?"

"How's Yuju?"

"Speaking of Yuju, she went to the house earlier this morning to look for you. I think she's having negative thoughts now." Eunha answered with serious tone
"Don't you still want her to know?"

"It's better to keep this between us for now"

"For how long are you planning to keep this?"

"I don't know" Eunha grab Sinb's hand and lightly squeeze it

"You should atleast call my sister and tell her that you're fine, or say that you're doing something important." Sinb sigh
"She's now thinking that you're leaving her. I beg you Sinb, don't hurt my sister." Sinb looked at Eunha and let out a weak smile.

'Since Eunbi got her sickness due to birth defects, we can cure her by performing a heart transplant surgery. But before that, you need to find a heart donor first. A healthy heart that will be compatible for our patient. But the operation cannot guarantee Eunbi to be completely healed. There's also a probability that she may die in the middle of the surgery. For now, Eunbi needs to rest while looking for a donor.'

Her smile fades as she remembered what the doctor said. A lot of what if's came into Sinb's mind;

What if we couldn't find a compatable donor?

If we ever find a donor, what if I die in the middle of tge surgery? What will happen to Yuju then?

What if Yuju finds out? will she still accept me?

What if there's no more sign of me healing? How can I tell Yuju that I'm leaving her?

Without noticing it, a tear drops.

Eunha reached out her hand and wipe the tear off from Sinb's cheek.

"You need to talk to her, Sinb" Sinb looked down. Eunha grab Sinb's chin and lift it up for their eyes to meet
"I'll help you convince the doctor to let you go out for a day so you could meet her"

"Thanks, unnie. Thanks a lot"