2nd grade

Baby Sinb

"I'm really sorry" Eunha apologized into someone through her phone.

"We can still fix this"

"What's your plan?"

"I also still don't know what to do yet, but I'll call you as soon as I've got a plan on my mind" Eunha sigh
"I gotta go now, Eunha-yah. Thanks for the help by the way"

"Anything for my sister.." she hung up the call and took a deep sigh.

-----

Yuju is eating her cereals peacefully at the dining while reading someting from her phone.

"I'm done folding your clothes. Are you gonna put this in your closet by yourself or you're gonna give the work to me?"

"Do it" Yuju didn't took time to answer. Sinb pouts and with annoyed steps, she went to Yuju's room.

"She didn't even envite me to have breakfast with her, and now she's not even helping me organize her clothes. Seriously, who the hell don't pity a kid doing all this job!" She irritatedly shouted before realization hit her.
"Well, I'm not saying I'm a kid.. but I look like a kid now!" Sinb shouted again.

The door of the bedroom went open and Sinb heard footsteps.

"What?!" She irritatedly asked without looking at the person.

"Omo, so you have a kid here with you Yuju?" Sinb looked beside her and realized that it wasn't Yuju who went into the room. It was another girl who have a long hair and is also beautifully simple. Seconds later, Yuju appeared behind the girl.

"Why didn't you bow?" Yuju coldly asked Sinb. The kid chuckled and bowed. Yuju rolled her eyes.

"Her name is Sinb. Due to some reasons I was forced to take her in. But don't get me wrong, I don't like her"

"Don't worry, I hate you as much as you hate me" Yuju rolled her eyes as well as Sinb. The girl then felt like she's put into an awkward situation so she faked a cough.

-----

While having a glass of juice with Yuju at the dining, the girl watched Sinb who's sweeping the floor of the living room.

"So, when will you take her back to her home?" The girl asked. Yuju shrugged

"I think as soon as we'll find her grandma. But heck, I don't even know what the grandma of that idiot look like"

"Do you have any plan in your mind?" Yuju slowly shakes her head from left to right. The girl sigh
"But while the kid is staying here with you, you should atleast send her to school. I mean, you can't just let her become a young maid of yours."

"Why not?"

"Unless you want to be sent in jail for child trafficking." the girl shrugged. Yuju thought of it for a moment.

"I think you're right, Jiho"

-----

"What the heck is wrong with you?! We never talked about sending me to school!" Sinb whine loudly that her voice echos the whole car of Yuju.

Yuju lied to her that they'll just buy foods outside, and Yuju only tell her the truth about having Sinb in school as soon as the kid already hop in to the vehicle.

"I'm not going to enroll you! I just asked a friend to let you sit-in in her class"

"That's almost the same thing!"

"Just almost the same thing but atleast not totally the same!" Yuju fights back. Sinb madly let out a deep sigh

"So, what class am I going to sit-in?"

"Grade 2-sunshine"

"What?! Ar--" Sinb is about to shout out that she's already in her third year in college but she remembered that her appearance is now a kid. Annoyingly, Sinb messed her hair.

-----

"Annyeong, Sinb! I'm Jiho, Yuju's friend. I'm also the same girl who visited Yuju's house the first time I met you." Jiho and Sinb started to walk all the way to the class. "You'll be in my class, so even if you're not considered as an official student in this school, please feel comfortable like as if you're really a part of my family in this school" Sinb smirked which is left unnoticed by Jiho.

When they reached the class, the students happily and hyperly greeted making Jiho smile widely. Sinb chuckled

"Everyone, we have a---" Sinb went straight to the very first vacant seat she saw and occupied it before looking at Jiho like as if she did nothing disrepectful making Jiho let out an awkward smile.

"She's going to join our class for I don't know until when. But while she's still here, be kind to her" Jiho sweetly said.

Sinb looked around her and observed different kinds of kids. Some looks cute, sweet, kind, brat, and y. Sinb smirked

'And I think I'm one of thsoe who looks y' she thought then crazily played with her face to look like an annoying trying-hard innocent looking human.

A loud laugh then captured the attention of everyone.

"Yennie~ why are you laughing darling? I did not even tell a joke" Jiho asked

"She's funny!" Yerin who happen to be Sinb's seatmate, laughed so hard while pointing at Sinb.

'Did she just caught me playing with my face?' Sinb thought, half embarrassed.

"Okay, stop laughing now yennie. I'll be proceeding to my lesson"

"Yes, teacher!" Yerin hyperly answered, and Jiho proceeds to her work.

Sinb is sure to be so bored with her stay into that class. She feels like sleeping in no time but fortunately, with the help of her annoying seatmate who always hit her leg whenever she attempts to sleep, she was able to finish the whole class and now it's finally time for her to go home, but of course, she have to wait for Yuju outside the faculty office.

"Funny girl!" Sinb rolled her eyes when that annoying seatmate of her run closer to her after shouting.
"Hi!" She cutely waved her hand right infront of Sinb's face

"Go home Yennie" Sinb remembers Jiho calling the girl with that name earlier so she assumed that it's Yerin's real name.

"Omo, you called me Yennie! So you like me?" Yerin excitedly said while jumping

'Eunbi, you have to deal with this kid' Sinb faked a smile. She startled a bit when Yerin hugged her tightly.

"I love you now and I will love you forever! That's a promise!"

"Hey, I can't breath" Yerin immediately let go of the hug

"Oops sorry"

"Yennie!" Another cute kid came running towards them and Sinb cursed in her mind thinking if she's going to deal with another kid again.
"Mommy is waiting outside. Let's go now" the kid said and grab Yerin's hand

"Okay!" Yerin hyperly said then faced Sinb again.
"Bye... wait, what's you name?" Sinb rolled her eyes but being innocent Yerin is, she didn't think it meant something.

"Call me Sinb"

"Okay! Bye Sinb! I love you!" Yerin waved her hand and run out of the school building while dragging the other kid.

Seconds later, Sinb heard someone chuckled so she looked beside her and found Yuju standing with a smirk painted in her face.

"I wonder why you're not as innocent as how kids normally are. You're fake and disrepectful"

"Thank you for saying that. You may shut up now" Yuju chuckled

"Let's go now" Yuju said and started to walk out of the building to go home. Sinb just silently followed behind.

-----

The next day, Sinb is boredly sitting with her hands both placed on her desk.

'When subjects in college gets hard for my brain to understand, I always wish to be back as an elementary student knowing that the subjects will be easy and less stressful. But now that I'm here, I think I'm gonna die!' Sinb thought.

"This is the hardest lesson for me teacher!" Yerin shouted. The other students also whined. Sinb was a bit enlighten when she heard the word hardest

'Maybe I can meet a slightly challenging subject' Sinb smiled

"Don't worry Yennie, it'll be easy once you learned this" Jiho assured which earned a sweet smile from Yerin.
"Okay, so let's start now"

'This is it!' Sinb anticipatedly waited for that lesson to start and is expecting more.

"A-Apple! B-Banana! C-Cat!.." Sinb slam her head on her desk.

'I'm expecting something like algebra but I recieved an ABC' she thought before lifting her head again and just boredly joined the boring lesson

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G....G... I forgot what's next!" Yerin said to herself and thinks deeply, trying to recall whar alphabet is next. Sinb rolled her eyes.

Outside the classroom is Yuju standing while looking at the students, specifically at Sinb through the window. It somehow amazed her how the kid seems so bored with the class like as if she knew the lesson for too long already and didn't want to tackle it back.

Yuju then remembered that one moment last night.

~*flashback*~

Yuju is watching tv while Sinb is wiping the dust out to Yuju's shelves. While wiping, Sinb found a book that she's very familiar off. It was the subject she hated the most which is no other than statistics.

"You don't know how much effort I did just to learn you but still, you're hard." Sinb let out a sigh. Yuju heard what Sinb said and thought that it was intended for her, not until she turn her head to look at Sinb only to realize that the kid is looking at her stat. book.

"You're too young to tackle statistics. That subject is quite a bit cimplicated than basic math"

"I know right! That graphing and curves, gosh I hate them!" Yuju frown

"You already have an idea about what stat. is?"

"Of course! This subject makes me believe that math is a mental suicide" Sinb said and resume in wiping the dust out. Yuju smirked in amusement.

~*end of flashback*~


"She may be disrepectful, but atleast she's advanced" Yuju said and left the hallway to go back to her own class.