Yuju's sister

Baby Sinb

Sinb is folding her clothes and her grabdmother's clothes inside their room when she heard the door open then close. Since Sinb is on the floor, Sowon sits in front of her.

"Sinb" Sinb ignored the girl
"Hey, I'm not here to fight with you"

"It'll be better if you never show up here in Yuju's house ever again"

"You know I can't do that right? By the way, I heard you had a fight with Yuju last night"

"So you're happy that we fought?"

"No, no that's not what I mean" Sinb looked at Sowon with a brow up.
"It's just that, we can't be selfish Sinb. I hated you because I want all of Yuju's attention, and you hate me because you want the same thing but how about Yuju? Did Yuju just want one of us or she want the two of us?" Sinb smirked

"Shut up"

"Sinb, I don't want Yuju to stress herself between us anymore when in a matter of fact, the three of us can just be together. Or even be with halmeoni. I can also be your parent" Sinb's face turns into annoyed mood and let out a deep sigh.

"Am I really just a daughter of Yuju in the eyes of all of you?" Sowon frown

"Yes, what else?" Sinb sigh

"Nothing. Just leave now. I don't wanna see you"

"Sinb, look. I'm really sorry. Just atleast give me a chance"

"Leave" Sowon kneeled from being sitted infront of Sinb then did a huge bow.
"What are you doing?!" Sinb is shocked with the girl's action

"If this is the only way for you to forgive me then I'll do it"

"You're crazy, get up!"

"Not unless you forgive me" Sinb stood up and curse then leaves the room. Sowon chuckled and stood up.
"I can't believe that kid is so hard to pursue" Sowon sigh

"Anything happened here?" Sowon's eyes wided when Yuju is already standing at the doorway.

"You saw?"

"Saw what? Sinb bratly walking out? Yeah, I did. I saw her leaving this room with those annoying steps so I came here to check. So what happened?" Sowon sigh

"It's nothing. I just asked for her forgiveness and be good to her, that's all"

"I see" Yuju turned around and was about to leave when she remembered something, so she faced Sowon again.
"By the way, grandmom wants you to join us for lunch"

"Oh, sure. But how about Sinb? What if she'll play with her food again?" Yuju sigh

"Then let her be. It's going to be her own fault if she end up getting starved"

"Will that be fine for you?" Yuju nod

"She must have a taste of her own doings. In that way, she'll learn" Sowon smiled and Yuju left to go to the living room.

-----

Eunha has been calling the same number over and over again but her call is still not picked up by a certain girl.
For the nth time, her call is finally recieved.

"Gosh! What took you so long?!"

"I just woke up. I put my phone in silent so no one could distract my sleep and it was effective" Eunha did a loud chuckle

"Did you have a nice sleep?" Eunha sarcastically asked

"I did!" Eunha rolled her eyes
"By the way, why did you called? Do you perhaps need anything?"

"I just want to ask about my sister. How is she now?"

"She's doing fine and is having her own life now. How about you? Aren't you still planning to meet her?"

"I don't know. I still don't know how to face her" Eunha heard a sigh from the other line

"I think you should get here and meet her already. There's something you need to know"

"What is it?"

"Yuju already moved to a bigger home. She adopted a kid and the kid's grandmother" Eunha let out a shock expression

"My sister did that?"

"She did. And one more thing, I think Sowon is already planning to marry her" Eunha clench her fist

"Stop her no matter what!"

"I won't do that, Eunha. I need to convince Sowon to propose to Yuju just so I can push you to meet your sister already. I know you hate Sowon so much, so you better stop her from settling with your sister by yourself"

"Damn you, Jiho!"

"You have to meet Yuju, Eunha! You have to meet your sister and tell her everything you knew! She also has the right to know the truth!" Eunha can't hear more from her anymore, she hang up.

-----

Sinb is eating with her eyes just focused on her food. She's not even sparing a glance to the other three people with her in that dining.
Sowon noticed it and looked at Yuju who only gave her a shrug.

Sinb's grandmother elbowed Sowon making the girl look at her.

"Did you find the right time already?" Sowon gave her a confuse as well as Yuju. Sinb's grandmother get the meaning of those faces though, so she wants to make it more clear.
"Have you already proposed to her? Is she now your fiancee?" She asked lovingly. Sowon blushed while Sinb automatically looked at her grandmother with shock expression. Yuju chuckled

"What do you mean grandmom? I don't think one of us is already prepared for that" Yuju said then have a bite of her food.

"I think the two of you are already prepared. Yuju, you're now forming a family with us while this Sowon here is already up to marry you. She even bought an engagement ring for you" Yuju cleared and looked at Sowon.

"You did bought a ring?" Sowon nod and blush even more. Sinb can't help but glare at Sowon and clench at her chopsticks.

'Trying to make a move huh? This ugly girl is really a life ruiner!' Sinb thought and clench at her chopsticks even more.

"Aigoo. You're slow" Sinb's grandmother said to Sowon. Yuju chuckled while Sowon rub her nape and the blush in her cheeks is still there.

-----

At night, Yuju walks out of the house with Sowon.

"Thanks for visiting. Go home safely" Yuju bid goodbye but before Sowon hop in her car, she took her bag from the driver's seat and grab the small box. Sowon opened the box and takes the ring, showing it to Yuju.

"Uhh...Yuju. Since halmeoni already said it earlier.... w-will you..marry me?" Yuju chuckled hearing that stuttered voice of Sowon. Yuju raised her hands

"Go on, put that thing on my finger"

"You agree? You agree to be my fiancee?" Sowon excitedly asked

"You don't want it?" Yuju teased. Sowon smiled brightly and excitedly wears the ring to Yuju's finger. Sowon kissed Sowon's hands and pulled the girl into a hug.

"Thanks Yuju. Thank you so much. I love you" Yuju returned the hug tightly. After a few minutes, they broke the hug and Sowon bid goodbye to Yuju to go home.

When Sowon's car is already out of her vision, Yuju went back inside the house and Sinb then find it as a timing to talk to Yuju alone.

"Can we talk in your room?" Yuju nod and they both headed to Yuju's room.

"What is it baby? Miss my lullaby already?" Sinb ignored what Yuju said and climbed on bed to sit o bed. Yuju stood infront of her and they both faced each other. Sinb is about to say what she was about to say til she find something in Yuju's hands that distracts her eyes. Sinb frown.

"Wait, that ugly already..." Sinb  pointed the ring and can't even continue her sentence. Yuju chuckled.

"Yeah, she did but not in a romantic way though. Well, it's not that I like being romantic. I think it's a suffocating thing"

"If I ask you not to marry her, will you listen to me?"

"I'm afraid I'll end up hurting her if I do that"

'Then there's no point of talking to you now then' Sinb thought

"Why? Is there something wrong, baby? You still hate her?" Sinb deeply sigh

"N-nothing" Yuju took a deep breath and sits beside Sinb. She caress the kid's hair.

"You know what baby, let's just go to sleep. I still have my work tomorrow and you're going with me at the school. For now I think I'll just gonna enroll you" Yuju smiled to the kid.

"Can I sleep here with you?"

"Sure. Do you want me to sing a lullaby for you?" Sinb nods.

-----

Eunha packed her clothes. When she's done, she went out of the apartment. She gave her last payment to her landlady as well as some money to the son of her landlady whom she asked to tell the college about the long absense Eunha is about to have due to emergency. After settling with the two, Eunha went to the street and grab a taxi that will take her to the train station.

'I need to stop meet my sister now. I need to meet Yuju and I'm not gonna let Sowon marry her' that's the thought running all over Eunha's mind.