The plan

Baby Sinb

Sowon was unable to sleep that night, her mind keeps on worrying.

'What if Eunha would really tell Yuju?'
'What if Yuju will hate me?'
'What if Yuju decided not to marry me anymore?'


A lot of what ifs and Sowon don't like any of them. Just like Eunha, she's willing to admit everything she've done in the past if not only she's afraid of one thing. And that is the possibility of Yuju hating her. She's afraid that Yuju will run out of love towards her. She's afraid of losing the girl she's been inlove with since she don't know when.

Time runs so fast and it's already bright outside indicating that it's already morning. Sowon stoof off her bed and fixed herself. She wants to go to Yuju's home and try to stop Eunha's plan if she still can.

-----

"I don't wanna go to school today" Sinb stubbornly said and remained her eyes close, not wanting to wake up from her nice sleep.

"Don't be so lazy, baby. You won't be successful with that kind of attitude"

"Just give me 5 more minutes then"

"And do you think that will make you less of a lazy person?" Sinb sit up on bed and annoyingly mess her hair. Yuju chuckled
"Go and take a shower now. You stink" Sinb glared at Yuju then she look beside her, only to see a cute girl Eunha peacefully sleeping.

"How can you let her continue her sleep? She'll have her class too!"

"She's months older than me so I'm sure she's no longer a student like me"

"Eunha is still in her college!" Yuju chuckled

"How can you say? You just met her. And hey, call her unnie!"

"I know because we're class--- because I just know!" Yuju rolled her eyes. Sinb felt movement beside her and it was Eunha who just woke up.

"Why are you two so loud?" Asked Eunha while rubbing her eyes.

"Tell Yuj-- I mean mom that I'm right Eunha. You're still a college student, right?" Eunha's eyes widened and quickly covered Sinb's mouth. Yuju, who witnessed her sister's action, suspeciously frown.

"Wait, is Sinb telling the truth?" Eunha gulp and slowly nods while looking down.
"How? Did you shift course?" Eunha shook her head.
"Then? Would you mind to explain to me what happened?" Eunha was about to answer but the door bell interrupted them. Yuju headed out of the room to open the main door but Sinb's grandmother already did it before her. The guest is Sowon with small bouquet of flowers in hand.

Yuju raised a brow since she isn't used of Sowon bringing such stuff, especially when Yuju admitted that she's not into romantic things. Yuju would prefer it simple yet genuine, like giving her food instead of flowers; bring her to eat at the street food tent restaurant instead of a fancy candle light romantic dinner when on a date. Things like that can already make Yuju happy though sometimes it isn't shown.

"Why are you here so early? And with that?" Yuju asked as she pointed the bouquet.

'Maybe Eunha haven't told her yet' Sowon thought. She let out a smile then handed the flower to her fiancee. But before Yuju could grab it, Sinb did it first. Seriously, the kid appeared so sudden.

"Yuj--- I mean mom is not really a fan of flowers so I'm sure this is for me since this is my favorite flower to start with" Sinb said then smelled the scented flower before faking a smile. Yuju chuckled.

"Now it makes sense. I see, Sowon is still making you like her baby. So when will you truly accept her for me?"

'Never' Sinb thought.

Sinb's grand mother giggled while Sowon awkwardly laughed but a girl standing at the door way of Yuju's room caught the eye of Sowon. Arms are crossed and one brow is up. Sowon controlled herself from getting nervous as well as from attacking Eunha any moment at that time. She decided to pretend not to see the girl and focused her eyes to Yuju.

Eunha chuckled with the act. Sinb's grandmother noticed it so she elbowed Eunha, grabbing the attention of the girl.

"You don't like the girl for your sister?"

"There's no reason for me to like her for Yuju"

"Why not? She's good and pretty"

"Shut up. You don't know her much" Eunha sounded so disrepectful towards the elder woman but she don't care. She just hate Sowon so much, but unfortunate to her, Sinb's grand mother likes Sowon alot. The elder can sense that there's a plan she didn't like through Eunha's eyes. And she'll do what she can do to make sure Yuju will end up with Sowon and Sowon with Yuju, not even aware that she may also hurt her own grand daughter.

-----

Night has come and Sowon is still at Yuju's home. She wants to make sure Eunha won't do anything that could ruin her relationship with Yuju. But unknown to her, Eunha is starting to enjoy the scene of Sowon being nervous and afraid. Something that she never seen coming from thr girl.

"Sowon-ah, I think you should go home now" Yuju calmly said which earns a nod of agreement from Sinb
"First, you offered to drive me and Sinb to school. You also fetches us after class. Then you requested to have dinner with us but you never touched your food."

"So you want me to go home because of that?"

"I think you need to rest" Sowon sigh

"Can I just sleep here?"

"No way!" Sinb shouted
"Bedtime is my favorite time because I could be with Yuj--mom alone and we always cuddle! There's no way I'll let you be a third wheel in my favorite moment at the end of the day!" Sowon chuckled

"You're even the third wheel in our relationship" Sowon mocked

"Well, it's not my fault that Yuj-- I mean mom don't deserve an ugly creature like you"

"And do you think she deserves an ugliest person like you?"

"You just don't know how gorgeous I am. Do you want me to enumerate how many guys have cried while begging for me to date them?" Sowon rolled her eyes while Yuju felt a bit embarrassed with what Sinb just said.

"Uhm.. Sinb? You're still a kid, baby" Yuju said with a tone of embarassment.

"I'm not a--" Sinb is about to correct Yuju but she realized, she's still in her kid self. Sinb end up sulking while crossing her arms.

"Oh baby, it's okay. I'm sure you'll be really gorgeous once you grow up" Yuju tried to comfort the kid. Sinb rolled her eyes.

"If you allow Sowon to sleep here, don't ever expect me to sleep with you ever again!" Sinb shouted to Yuju then bratly went to her grandmother's room.

"Looks like someone doesn't really want you to stay a night here. I'm sorry for that" Yuju apologized. Sowon let out an awkward smile.

-----

Sinb's grandmother stood off her bed and sneak outside the house. She saw a car parked in front of the house so she hurriedly hop in where she met Sowon who's been waiting for her.

"Did you wait long?" Sowon shook her head. The girl look so down and nervous which is strongly noticed by the old women.
"Do you have a problem?"

"First, it's Sinb who tries to take Yuju away from me and now Eunha is here to do the same."

"I already told you right? Once you married Yuju then Sinb will be left with no choice but to accept you. And I think the same thing is going to happen with Yuju's sister"

"I don't think so halmeoni. Eunha is in a whole different level."

"Eunha only shows up after Yuju became your fiancee. So I'm sure she's here to stop Yuju from marrying you. But again, once you married the girl, Eunha will also be left with no choice but to accept you especially if she could see that Yuju is happy with you"

"You don't understand, halmeoni. Eunha used to be my bestfriend but she hates me so much now. Eunha was expelled out from her past university; and not just that, until now Yuju don't know that their dad is already dead. And it's all because of me. I want all of Yuju's attention so I looked for a way to remove Eunha from her life." Sowon confessed, tears flowing.

"So you're being selfish"

"I just love Yuju so much" Sinb's grand mother sigh

"So your problem here is Eunha, right? I think I can help you. I heard from Sinb that Eunha also came from Andong. She's studying in one of the college universities there"

"So? What are we gonna do?" Sowon asked with a little hope in her voice

"I'm sure Eunha only have limited time to stay here since she still needs to go back to Andong for her studies. All you need is to stay close with Yuju just so incase Eunha tries to reveal anything, you can stop her."

"But I can't do that. Sinb is here to stop me from staying with Yuju at night"

"Then I'll do it. Yuju don't usually go out right after she arrived home from school, so I can easily keep an eye on her and make sure Eunha won't be too close to Yuju. We'll do that set-up until Eunha leaves to go back to Andong for her studies." Sowon nods.
"But as soon as Eunha leaves, make sure to marry Yuju before Eunha returns. Once Yuju is tied with you, it'll be then hard to separate  the two of you" Sowon nods again.

"I get it, halmeoni. Thank you so much. But how about Sinb? I'm sure the kid still don't like me" Sinb's grand mother took a deep sigh

"I'll take care of her. If I ever sees her doing something againsts you for Yuju, then I have to bring her back to Andong too."

"You'll do that?"

"Only if you promise me that you'll surely marry Yuju"

"I will, halmeoni. I will" Sinb's grand mother smiled.