'Where's Yuju?'

Baby Sinb

'I love her'

Yuju smiles brightly and offered a hand. Sinb accepted and intertwined their hands together. They were holding each oyer tightly as they were running somewhere which Sinb don't know where.
But it was lovely. There's a scent of spring and unstoppable flower petals falling like a confetti.


Yuju flashes a smile that Sinb loves so much. A smile she wished to see every single moment. A smile she wished not to fade.


...tto-ttot~ tto-ttot~~


All of a sudden, Yuju stopped her track making Sinb frown. No words were spoke, but she knew something is up. Yuju looked at her with sad face and eyes who were obviously in pain.
Sinb wants to ask, but no sound was released out of .
Slowly, Yuju lets go of Sinb's hand and runs away. Sinb chased after her but Yuju was fast.
Sinb was left alone.
The place turns dark and cold, the petals turns dry. It's like no life at all.


No life.


ttot..ttot..ttooooooot~

-----

The feeling was light. It was as if she's not bearing anything.

She opened her eyes only to be greeted by the same white blank ceiling of the hospital's ward.

"Sinb-ah, you're awake." Eunha walk close to Sinb.
"How are you feeling?"

"Light. Very light" Sinb softly answered

"Wait for a bit. I'll call your doctor to inform him that you're awake now" Eunha said

Right. The operation is done. A heart was successfully transferred to Sinb. Her diseased heart is finally replaced with a healthy one.
But something's odd. Something's missing.

"Unnie" before leaving the room, Eunha looked behind when she heard Sinb calling her.

"Yes?"

"Where's Yuju?" Eunha's expression changed, and it's not something that Sinb likes. Slowly, Eunha walk closer to Sinb again and her headis fixed on the ground.
"What's with you? I was just asking where Yuju is" Sinb said, trying to hide her nervous self.

"I'm sorry" Eunha apologized. Sinb frown.
Eunha grab Sinb's hand and placed it to the girl's left chest. Sinb can feel her hand shakes as well as her both feet. She wcan feel her world crashing down.

"Y-you must be k-kidding me..." Eunha shed tears, and Sinb knew she was serious.

Sinb went crazy. She forced her still weak body to stand. She removed all the wires attached to her and gets off her bed. Eunha is stopping her, but Sinb is going crazy.
Sinb aims to go out of that room to go and see Yuju by herself. She wants to confirm that Yuju is fine, and prove Eunha wrong.

"Stop it Sinb-ah. I'm really sorry" Eunha said, still crying while hugging Sinb's body. But Sinb's sound of cries are louder than Eunha's

"I need to see Yuju! I need to see her!" Sinb shouted. She was able to push Eunha aside and she run towards the door, but she's still weak. She fell before she could reach the door knob, and she was trying her best to stand again. But she end up kneeling on the floor, painfully crying while clenching her chest.

"F-from all people, why?" Sinb cried aloud.
Eunha was also a crying mess.

"You could have just let me die!!" Sinb shouted and hit her still wounded chest. Eunha quickly run towards her to stop Sinb from doing it, or else complications may occur.
"It could have been me. You could have just let me die" Sinb repeat those words over and over again till she felt so weak and eventually balcked out.

"Sinb!! Yah!"

Eunha runs out of the room and shouted for help.

 

----------

Author's note: just a short update for today dear readers! :)