At the restaurant

Baby Sinb

Eunha opened her eyes as the smell of food wakes her up. While scatching her head, she headed to the small kitchen in that apartment and saw Sinb preparing breakfast for them.

"What are you doing? You should be resting instead of cooking for our breakfast this too early in the morning"

"I have to atleast serve you even just on small things unnie. You're adopting me now, so I have to be kind" Eunha chuckled

"I know you Sinb. Even if you try, you're still the lazy and crazy beagle"

"I'm not lazy. I only just decide for myself when to move. Also, I'm too gorgeous to be crazy"

"Yeah, whatever" Sinb let out an annoying smile making Eunha roll her eyes.

-----

Yuju woke up and since it's weekend, she's free the whole day. Eunha's work also starts on that day, and Yuju thought that it will be great to visit her sister.

After fixing herself, she left her home to go to Eunha's workplace.


Inside a restaurant, Yuju took a sit and roam her eyes around to look for Eunha. There isn't alot of costumers, so the restaurant is not so busy.

"Yuju?" Yuju looked at the other side when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She guessed right. It's Eunha
"Y-yuju, you're here for breakfast?" Eunha asked

"I'm here to visit you" Eunha smiled awkwardly

"So you're fine meeting me now?"

"You're still my sister no matter what" Eunha is touched.

"Thank you. But aren't you disappointed? I graduated college yet I only got waiter as a job"

"Why would I be disappointed? Atleast you have a job. And you are business major, so working here will help you learn more things that you can use when you decide to have your own business" Eunha smiled

"That was well said. So, may I take your order now? I'm sure you're we're not allowed to habe some sisterly moments here while I'm working" Yuju chuckled.

"Yeah, you go choose anything delicious for my breakfast."

"I can choose for you but you'll pay for it, right?"

"Of course! This restaurant is not for free"

"Okay then" Eunha smiled and left. Yuju felt happy with their quick conversation. Atleast slowly, she's starting to make up with her sister.

While Yuju is waiting for her food, her attention was grabbed by a girl who just entered the restaurant. She's bringing a small bag and is wearing a black sweatshirt matched with black short shorts. She speaks with another waiter, seems like she's there to look for someone since she didn't occupy any sit. Withoit noticing it, Yuju examines the girl.

'She's pretty' Yuju complemented in her mind

-----

Sinb just finished drying herself after taking shower. She went to the kitchen to drink some water when she noticed that Eunha left her lunch box. Sinb thinks of an idea of giving it to Eunha.


Sinb went to the restaurant where Eunha works, still wearing her casual comfy clothes. As soon as she gets in, she approached a waiter to ask for Eunha.

The waiter bowed to her before heading somewhere to call Eunha for her.

While waiting for the girl, Sinb noticed that somebody is staring at her from a distant. But Sinb ignored the girl.

'Well, I can't blame that person for staring at me. I'm gorgeous' Sinb thought. Not even realizing that the girl staring at her is the same girl she fell inlove with.

Minutes passed by, Eunha came with a tray in her hand.

"Hey, Sinb. What are you doing here?"

"You dumb, you left your lunch box" Sinb showed to Eunha the small bag she's bringing

"Oh, I forgot. Did you walk your way here?" Sinb nod
"Aigoo. Do you even still remember that you have to take a total care of your heart? You're already ina fragile state, Sinb."

"You know that I'm an active person, right? I know I have to be extra careful and is not allowed to get too tired, but you can'tblame me from moving if needed too" Eunha chuckled

"Yeah, yeah. Wait for a while" Eunha excused and went to Yuju to serve the food. Yuju is still not removing her gaze to Sinb who's now making herself busy with her phone.

'Is she Eunha's girlfriend?' Yuju thought in her mind

"Enjoy eating, Yuju." Eunha said while Yuju replied with a smile. Eunha turn around and walk closer to Sinb. Yuju is still staring at her.

Eunha took the small bag from Sinb and smiled

"Thanks for your effort" Sinb nod

"So, I'll go now"

"Make sure to go straight to the apartment, and rest. Always remember your heart" Sinb nod again.

"Okay, you may go now" Sinb is about to leave when she remembered something. So she turn around to face Eunha again.

"By the way, when are we moving into that house that your sister said to buy for you?"

"I still don't know yet, but that will be soon" Sinb nod again and waved before leaving. Eunha chuckled and looked at Yuju. She smiled then goes back to work.

'I guess Eunha had a very pretty girlfriend. She's lucky' Yuju thought and started eating her food. She didn't even realize that the girl she's staring at earlier used to be her precious baby.



Sinb left the restaurant without knowing Yuju's presense; while Yuju secretly admires Sinb but failed to recognize her own baby. They're just getting nearer, yet they failed to meet. Maybe fate sees that two hearts are not yet ready for each other to meet again. But if not now, then when?