'Thank you'

Baby Sinb

Sinb is having her breakfast at the workplace like usual. Yuju cooking for Sinb's  breakfast becomes a habit and Sinb is more than loving it, although Yuju still refused to let the two of them live on the same roof unless they're married.

"Hey," Sinb turn to look behide her, only to see Lisa.

"What's up?" Sinb asked, still chewing some food in

"I bumped with ms.Choi at the hallway, she asked me to tell you to come to her office" Sinb chuckled

"She can just come here if she has something to tell me"

"Aside from being your fiancee, she's still the principal. I think it's something important" Sinb shrug. She took one last bite then put the cover of the food container.

"I'll be going then" Sinb tap Lisa's shoulder
"Thanks for telling me" Sinb smiled teasingly before she leaves. Lisa rolled her eyes.

-----

"Why are we here?" Sinb whine after Yuju stopped in front of a huge highschool academy.

"The school that we're working and this academy have the same owner."

"So?"

"This highschool is about to have an exlusive quiz bowl and I was envited to watch" Yuju went out of her car, followed by Sinb.

"Only you were envited, so why am I here?"

"What's wrong with bringing my fiancee here?" Yuju smiled while Sinb rolled her eyes.

"Watching teen kiddos doing quiz bowl is not my style"

"Unfortunate for you, you have to bear with me" Yuju drag Sinb in, making the younger girl roll her eyes but smiled anyway.

When the quiz have started, Sinb is keeps on yawning. She tries to keep herself awake and watch the teens do their game, until her eyes started to fix with a certain girl whose appearance is familiar to Sinb's eyes.

"Yennie?" Yuju noticed that Sinb was staring to one of the young girls, so she tap Sinb's knee and gave her fiancee a curious look.

"any problem?"

"That girl. Is she familiar to you?" Sinb pointed the girl she've been staring at. Yuju looked at the direction of Sinb's finger and stared at the certain girl.

"Is that girl, Yerin? That girl you used to play with when you're still in your kid self?"

"That's what I thought too"

After the quiz, Yuju went through the hallway of the academy with Sinb like as if she knew the building too well.

"Where are we going?" Sinb asked

"I saw her walking here"

"You mean Yennie?" Yuju nod. After having some straight walks and turns, they finally saw the girl they were looking right beside the cafeteria, buying soda at the vending machine.

Yuju tap Yerin's shoulder making the girl turn to look. Yuju smiled at her

"You must be Yerin" Yerin immediately recognized Yuju, so she bowed.

"It's been a while monst-- I mean miss Choi"

"You've turned into a beautiful grown-up teen now. Also, you've done a great job at the quiz bowl earlier" Yerin smiled

"Thank you. I have never thought that out from all people, it's going to be miss Choi, a teacher I once knew to be so strict, will be greeting me first" Yuju smiled. Yerin's eyes then landed to the girl behind Yuju, and she was shocked.
"Are you Sinb?" Sinb nod
"Hey, it's been a while! Which school are you studying now?" Sinb awkwardly laughed

"Actually--"

"Wait, but I thoughtyou were dead already" Yerin asked with a frown after realizing that the kid Sinb who once became her seatmate and friend back in elementary, died.

"She never died, hehe. And it was a long story why Sinb suddenly went gone" Yuju quickly cover up for Sinb.

"Is that so?" Yerin shrugged and opened her soda.

"Yeah, I never really died Yennie" Sinb said with an awkward smile

"Woah, you're still calling me Yennie" Yerin laughed.
"But anyways, I have to go now. I still need to meet someone who's actually waiting for me"

"Okay then. Take care on your way" Yerin smiled then bowed before she turn to leave.

"She used to be so cute, but now she's getting prettier" Yuju said with a smile

"Yeah, but I'm still prettier though" Yuju glared at Sinb
"What?" Sinb innocently asked. Yuju rolled her eyes

"Let's go now. Maybe our organizer is already waiting for us at the venue"

"Organizer?" Yuju gave Sinb a disbelief look
"You haven't forgotten about our wedding, right?" Sinb hugged Yuju's waist

"Just trying to tease you"

-----

At the venue, Sinb looked at the busy people organizing the place. On the corner of the place was Yuju talking to the organizer that they hired. Sinb smiled. Marrying Yuju was just once her dream, and it's becoming a reality now.
Sinb was just standing there like a rock. She enjoyed watching how things were being done. Like how the flowers were placed, how the chairs were aligned, and how the carpet is being placed.

She was too occupied by just watching, until hands wrapped around her waist.

"Enjoyed watching them?" Yuju asked as she rest her chin to Sinb's shoulder.
Sinb nod as a response.
"Let watch them together then"

"Are you done talking with the organizer?"

"We finished discussing things just awhile ago. If only you had your eyes only focused to me, then you could have known that."

"You already had my heart and mind, now you want my eyes? Seriously, how many organs do I have to offer for you?" Yuju chuckled

"I want them all"

"You mean, you want my tummy to digest for you? My kidneys to cleanse for you? You want my organs to function for you?" Yuju nod
"And one more thing, you want my to poop for you" Yuju pushed Sinb away from her before giving Sinb a hard hit on the shoulder.

"You're disgusting!" Sinb laughed

"I thought you want all my organs? My has a function too"

"Yah!" Sinb run and Yuju started chasing after her.

-----

An amazing day. The sun shines bright, yet the heat it brought is not too much. It was warm. The sound of the waves, the motion of the winds, the scent of the flowers scattered on the ground and the ocean in nearby makes it refreshing.

Cute girls with a basket in their hands, walks down the aisle as they gracefully scatter the pink petals of roses at both sides of the carpet, adding up the beauty of the aisle.

When it's Sinb's turn to walk, wearing her gown that is exclusively chosen by Yuju, all eyes sparkled. Her veil is not covering her face and she was indeed beautiful. It was no doubt how she used to have alot of admirers.

Right after Sinb is Eunha. Eunha stopped in front of Sinb, an obvious tear is in her eyes.

"Finally," Eunha said, and Sinb smiled at her.
"You better take care of my sister from now on"

"I will" Eunha gave Sinb a hug. In the middle of their hug, the music changes. Both Sinb and Eunha let go as they watch the end of the aisle. There, Yuju is standing with a sweet smile on her face. Eunha moved to stand beside Sinb at the other end of the aisle, and they watched Yuju do her march.

As Sinb stared at Yuju, her world seems to move slow. Yuju's steps are slow, the claps and the compliments coming from the people they envited are fading out of Sinb's ears. She was focused to Yuju. Her eyes were to Yuju. Only to Yuju.


'Am I dreaming?' asked herself in mind.

She remembered how she cried when Yuju got engaged to Sowon. She remembered how Yuju was once a part of the dream she always wished to have.

'Am I really having her for real?'

Yuju never stopped taking light steps towards Sinb. Yet, Yuju seem to take long to arrive. The smile on Yuju's face remained, her eyes also focused to Sinb.

Every step Yuju takes is equivalent to a memory to Sinb.

It's like every moment she spent with Yuju keeps on replaying in her mind.
How Yuju takes care of her, how they used to sleep on the same bed and cuddle with each other. Even small things like eating a meal together also plays on her mind. Sinb can't help but smile as she remember those sweet moments, until she came with the memory of her now cured sickness.
She remembered how she made Yuju cry after asking for break up, how Yuju chose to quit her job to take care of her, and how she would hear Yuju's silent cries while she was pretending to sleep at the hospital. Also, when Yuju left to go abroad while Sinb is left with a thought of her lover already dead for sacrificing a heart to save her. Then 5 years later, they met again. 

Unnoticed, Sinb shed tears.

When Yuju is finally in front of Sinb, she extended her arm and wipe Sinb's tears.

"We haven't started the real wedding yet" Yuju said then let out a warm smile that matches the breeze of their wedding venue which is the beach.

"Now I know why couples cry on their wedding"

"I get what you mean. After everything that has happened, finally, you're mine now" Sinb nod. Yuju offers her hand to Sinb.
"Shall we go now and let the real event start?" Sinb accepted Yuju's hand.

"I've always dreamed this"

"Then your dream is a reality now" Yuju said sweetly, then they both walked to stand at the center.
They've exchanged their vows, put the ring of each others finger. And by the end of the ceremony, they kissed. The kiss that they develop as their favorite out from all the kisses they've shared. The kiss that will niw seal them as one.

"I love you, Mrs.Choi"

"I love you too, Mrs.Choi" Yuju chuckled

"So you finally agreed to have my surname now"

"You don't know how much I loved that" Yuju kissed Sinb again, earning cheers from the people who have witnessed their special day. In the middle of their kiss, Yuju put a hand on Sinb's left chest. As they let go of the kiss, they both looked up to the sky.

"Jiho must have been watching us right now" Sinb said while Yuju agreed

"This is all thanks to her"

'Thank you Jiho. Also, to Hana'

 

--------------------

Waah.. we've reached the end >_<.

To all the readers, thank you so much for spending some time here. It was really fun with you. 

Also, to those who subscibed, upvoted, and commented thank you sooo much! Iloveyou guys <3

 

[#spoiler: that part with Yerin is actually out from the new story I'm still working with XD]

sending love to all of you guys,bye! >_<