fight

Baby Sinb

"So all this while, you guys decieved me?" Sinb asked with a mix of disgust in her voice.

"Sinb, it wasn't intentional" Sinb pushed Yuju away from her. Yuju was hurt. This was the first time they met after 5 years of longing each other, yet it seema not to turn out good.
"S-Sinb, I planned all this. I told Eunha not to tell you which country I went coz I'm afraid that you'll follow me. But I'm also sure Eunha never told you that I was the donor" Yuju explained.

"And for 5 long years the two of you never dared to clarify to me everything?! For 5 long years I thought you were gone! I was living like a miserable jerk with all those guilt in me thinking that my love died because of me!!" Sinb shouted with full anger.

"Try to hear me out, Sinb-ah" Sinb shook her head and turn her back to leave.
"Stop acting like it's only who's suffering here!" Yuju have had enough now. Sinb stopped in her track but didn't looked back
"I was also living with guilt Sinb-ah. I lost my best friend to save you. I went overseas all alone and worked hard to support your needs here! Do you think it's only you who's being miserable here?! Even from the very start til now, why are you so selfish?! When will you consider other people's feelings and concerns about you?!" Yuju shouted with hurtful voice. She was hurt more than mad.
Sinb sigh then looked down

"You'll do the observations of me, right? Please do your job well then, Miss Choi. Nice meeting you by the way" Sinb then left the office. Tears escaped Yuju's eyes.

"S-Sinb-ah.." Yuju breathly whispered

-----

"Thank you for coming. Hope to see you again" Eunha said and bowed with a smile to the group of friends costumer who exited her mini restaubar.

Sinb went there with an unhappy face.

"Unnie" Eunha turn to look and smiled

"Oh, annyeong Sinb. Are you here to eat?"

"I'm here to talk to you" Eunha can sense that Sinb was mad so she frown. Eunha called her husband and told him that she'll be gone for a while to talk with Sinb privately. Mingyu nod without hesitation.

Eunha and Sinb went inside the authorized room wherein there's only the two of them.

"What's the matter?" Eunha asked

"Who's heart is this?" Sinb asked, pointing at her left chest

"Jiho" Eunha didn't hesitate to answer, and also don't seem to regret what she just said

"But I thought it was Yuju's!!"

"Who told you that? I'm sure I didn't" Sinb grab both Eunha's shoulders and tightly grips on it that it hurts Eunha.

"Then at the hospital five years ago, when I woke up, why didn't you tell me that it wasn't Yuju?! Why were you saying sorry and even cried when I asked you where Yuju is?!" Sinb shouted. Mingyu who happened to pass by in that room heard Sinb's shout as well as Eunha's cries of pain out of Sinb's grip. Worried, Mingyu reached the knob but it was locked. He was alarmed so he rushed to get the keys.
A perfect timing, he met Yuju at the counter.
Yuju smiled at him.

"I see. This restaubar looks good as I expected" Yuju said without removing her smile. Mingyu smiled back at her.
"By the way, where's Eunha? I'm actually planning to eat with her if you don't mind" Mingyu's face turned worried again. Yuju noticed so she frown.
"Is there something wrong?"


Back to Eunha and Sinb. Eunha was trying her best to let go of Sinb's grip, but Sinb was so strong.

"I cried for Jiho!" Eunha shouted
"Jiho was a good friend of mine! She helped me through a lot of times, especially when it's related to my sister!!"

"But I'm asking you about Yuju!!"

"That's why I was saying sorry to you! Because I couldn't tell you!! Yuju asked me not to tell you where she is that time!!" Eunha explained things that she knew.
"But I never told you that it was Yuju who gave her heart!!" Sinb seems to be out of her mind when she hardly pushed Eunha to stumble and fell on the ground, just in time when the door opens to reveal Mingyu and Yuju.
Yuju's eyes widened while Mingyu immediately run to rescue his in pain wife.
Sinb heaved a breath. Mad, Yuju walk closer to Sinb and slapped her making Sinb almost lost into her senses.

"How dare you!! Afterall what Eunha have done for you, you're just gonna repay her with this?! Put some shame to yourself!!" Yuju glared at the younger girl. Sinb glared back at her

"You all decieved me"

"It's not our intention to do that! I only hid Yuju's located from you and that's all I did! I never lied about your donor, you never asked after you were released to the hospital as well!" Eunha said with anger.

"You all decieved me!"

"Stop it Sinb!" Yuju shouted back. Sinb pushed Yuju by the shoulder then left the place. Yuju assured to her sister that she's fine before she left to chase after Sinb.


"Stop" Yuju said when she's already behind Sinb, but the girl isn't listening to her.
"I said stop!" Sinb is still not listening to her. Yuju have had enough so she fasten her pace and harshly grab Sinb's wrist then she forcefully made Sinb look at her.

"What do you want?!"

"You're too much!! Why are you like this?!"

"I've already said it, you decieved me!"

"How many times do we have to repeat that it wasn't intentional!! That's not what we wanted!"

"But you still did!"

"We are being reasonable here! We can explain things to you but you're not trying to understand our point"

"Because it's pointless! your reason is pointless, you are pointless, and what you're doing is pointless!" Yuju was taken aback

"Pointless? I was working hard to support you! How can that be pointless?!"

"Bullsh*t!!" Sinb shouted a curse in Yuju's face. Yuju couldn't take it anymore. Out of anger, sadness and hurt, her tears fell.

"If I were to marry Sowon, or was able to have Jiho and I a chance, things wouldn't be this way. If I were with any of them, my mind will be always heard and understood, unlike you" that pierced Sinb's heart. Yuju knew that her words may hurt Sinb, but she cared less now. She wants Sinb to atleast open her eyes and be a little bit considerate.

"Then you could have just let me die in that hospital. You could have just left me dying there!"

"You knew I can't do that because I love you"

"Then blame that *ng love!" Yuju took a deep sigh with her eyes close to control her now in a boiling-point temper

"You know what, I should leave. Let's not talk. See you when I see you at the workplace" Yuju said then went back to the restaubar.

-----

Sinb said to be observed for a week af work. She's not nervous inspite the saying that the principal was strict and more. Knowing that it's Yuju made her act like nothing. But although Yuju was also being strict to her like the others, especially during class observation, Yuju still gives Sinb special treatment like talking to Sinb casually while she's being rude to others.

For the whole week, Yuju was still blamed by Sinb for that decieving issue. Yuju could only sigh whenever she thought of it.


After class, Yuju was buying something in a store when she saw Sinb walking on the street. After paying the cashier, Yuju thought of following Sinb. She wants to have a calm talk to her. She wants to fix their problem.
Before she could call out Sinb, the girl already entered a coffee shop. Yuju frown when she saw Sinb through the glass wall being greeted by a guy inside. Both Sinb and the guy took a sit on their shared table and Yuju can perfectly see how the two was sharing a conversation with Sinb smiling so bright. Yuju can't help but felt jealous. Why is she there?

Yuju was caught off guard when the guy grab Sinb's hand and held it tightly. Sinb didn't react. She just let it be.
The guy also seem to tell a joke since Sinb laughed. But the next scene made Yuju's heart break to pieces. The guy kissed Sinb's hand that he's holding before he lean forward to kiss Sinb's forehead then caress Sinb's cheek. The worst, Sinb smiled at him. Yuju silently cried on that spot. People are looking at her but she don't care. The guy eventually seem to notice her then told Sinb about it making the girl look at her direction. It was clear in Sinb's eyes that she was shocked to see Yuju.

Immediately, Yuju run away. Sinb let go of the guy's hand and runs out of the coffee shop to chase after Yuju but unfortunately, Yuju is already out of her sight.