fluff again

Baby Sinb

Sinb knocked the door of Yuju's office before entering.
Yuju didn't spare a glance to whoever enters her office. She was just keep on working on some papers.

"G-good morning. I'm here to submit my lesson plan for the week" Sinb said with a bow

"Just leave it there" Yuju plainly replied. Sinb nod and put the lesson plan on the side of Yuju's table. After that, instead of leaving, Sinb took a sit on the chair across Yuju.
"Is there something else you want to say miss Hwang?" Yuju asked, still not glancing at Sinb.

"A-about that g-guy in the c-coffee shop---"

"That's a personal matter miss Hwang. I don't think it's necessary for us to talk about it here." Yuju cut her off. Sinb gulp

"C-can we talk somewhere else then? May I know your new address?" Yuju finally looked at Sinb, but her gaze are cold.

"If that's all you came here for, then you may leave now"

"But Yuju--"

"I order you to leave my office miss Hwang" Sinb sigh in defeat. She stood and bowed at Yuju then left.

When Sinb's out if sight, Yuju's shoulders dropped. It took her alot efforts to do that in front of Sinb.

-----

After Sinb left Yuju's office, she went back to her desk.

"Hey" Sinb turn to look, only to find Lisa smiling at her.
"How's yesterday? How is he?" Sinb roll her eyes

"He's boring. And ugly" Sinb borely said. Lisa frown

"Oh, how about I introduce you to a new guy? Maybe a hotter one will do"

"Once is enough. Stop involving me with your stupid blind date"

"Tsk. You're pretty yet single, and I can see why" Sinb glared at Lisa

"If you're not gonna leave my sight, I'm sure to kill you on that spot" Lisa hit Sinb's shoulder before she left. Sinb rolled her eyes again.

'I have a problem with Yuju, and now I created another issue. Great. Just great' Sinb messed her hair.

-----

Right after class, Sinb went back to Yuju's office. She went in after knocking and as she expected, Yuju is still cold to her.

Sinb waited for Yuju to finish her paperworks and to call it a day so they could talk. But hours pass by and it was already dark outside, Yuju is still not done with her work.
Sinb fell asleep for sitting there for hours without doing anything.
Yuju noticed this so she let out a sigh. She set aside the papers and stood up to get her jacket and use it as a blanket for Sinb. After that, Yuju resume to her work. The silence becomes comfortable for Yuju. With Sinb right near her, although the girl was sleeping, Yuju felt at ease. For a while, Yuju forgets her issues with the girl. She wants to enjoy this moment. Yuju finally decided to stop her work and call it a day for her, and she stares at Sinb's features. Unconciously, she smiled.


Sinb woke up when she felt several tap on her shoulder. Realizing that it was Yuju, she quickly fixed the way she sits.

"Time to go home now" Sinb nod.
Yuju offered a ride which Sinb accepted. Inside Yuju's car, the atmosphere was so quiet.

"Wanna eat something before I take you home?" Yuju asked.

"S-sure. So that we can also talk" Yuju drives to the nearest restaurant that serves meat which Yuju knew Sinb would love.

Inside the restaurant, Yuju volunteered to take the order as well as to pay the bill. Sinb didn't insist.
While waiting for their food, Sinb faked a cough to get Yuju's attention.

"Maybe we could talk now here"

"Who's that guy?" Yuju asked

"Do you know Lisa? She's my co-teacher" Yuju nod and waited for Sinb to talk further
"She has a habit of meeting guys and girls for a blind date. Then one day, without me knowing, she gave my number to her date's friend then she forced me to meet this guy on the next day" Yuju glared at Sinb

"And you let that stranger hold your hand, and even kiss you?"

"W-wait, isn't date supposed to happen like that?" Sinb innocently asked. Yuju turned furious and hit Sinb's head

"Idiot! You're mine!" Yuju shouted then turned embarass when she realized that people are staring at her. Sinb smirk
"Stop seeing that guy or I'll bury you alive"

"I don't have plans of meeting with him again either. Now my turn, why did you decieve me?"

"I never did"

"Fine! Why did you asked Eunha unnie to hide your location from me?"

"I don't want you to follow me in Canada"

"It's not like I have the money to do so" Sinb sarcastically said making Yuju hit her head again

"Remember? 5 years ago, you broke up with me and asked Eunha and Jiho not to tell me that you're at the hospital. Now we're even" Sinb rub her head where Yuju hit her with a pout

"Why didn't you drop a call? No message? For 5 years I never heard about you"

"If I call you, you would ask where I was. If I send you a message, you'll ask the same thing so why would I do that when in a matter of fact, I really planned not to tell you where I was"

"I hate your logic"

"But I love my ways"

"Shut up Yuju"

"You have to be considerate miss Hwang"

"Call me Sinb!"

"Fine, Sinb" they both glared at each other for a few seconds until Sinb suddenly burst out laughing. Yuju end up laughing along.
"When we first met again after 5 years, you were so mad and now look at you, suddenly laughing like a fool"

"Says the person who's jealous with my blind date" instead of getting mad for being mocked, Yuju laughed.

When their food arrived, they proceed to eating. Sinb was happy to see the meat of her taste, and Yuju was glad for making the girl happy.

"Open your mouth" Sinb said as she feeds Yuju with the meat
"Isn't the taste great?"

"It's delicious, but it turns sour by the fact that I'll pay for this afterwards" Yuju joked. Sinb pout

"I'll pay you when I have my first paycheck!" Yuju laughed

"Just treat me a meal, then it'll be awesome. I'll make sure to take note of that day because as I remember, ever since then, I always pay for us"

"How dare you! When I get rich I'll pay you double, and even triple!"

"I've been a teacher for a long time but I never get rich"

"Fine! You win"  Sinb pouts
"I hate you"

"I love you too"