Baby's back

Baby Sinb

"Tell me honestly, are you my baby?!" Yuju asked, somehow losing her temper. Sinb gets pale. Her lips run dry and she don't know whether to tell Yuju or not.
"Jiho already told me everything. Now answer me! Is it true that you're my baby?!" Yuju lost it

"Y-Yuju...I..I t-tried to explain" Sinb stutter. More tears fell out of Yuju's eyes.
"I-I tried to t-tell you but---" Sinb's words were cut when Yuju run towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. Sinb never expected this at all. She thought Yuju would slap her the moment she finds out.

"Why didn't you tell me right away?" Yuju asked. Her voice shaking due to crying.
"I miss you" Yuju said softly yet painfully.

"Y-you're not mad?" Yuju slightly push Sinb so that she could face her. She cup her hands to Sinb's face and stared at Sinb's eyes longingly.

"You know I can't get mad at you for long, right?" Sinb agreed in her mind. 
"You've grown up" Yuju smiled yet tears are still rolling down her cheeks.
"I miss you... my baby" Yuju caress Sinb's cheeks.

"I'm sorry for leaving you" Yuju press her forehead to Sinb's forehead. Sinb loved this position. Yuju so close to her, their eyes looking at each other, and their arms keeping themselves close.

"You won't do it again, right?"

"I won't"

"Promise me"

"I promise" Yuju smiled. She kissed Sinb's forehead then hugged the girl tightly. Sinb caress Yuju's back. She's happy that the burden in her heart have decreased, yet she's hurt just thinking that Yuju may only see her as a daughter now.

-----

Eunha arrived late at home since her workmate invited her to hang out for dinner. She noticed that the house from the outside is dark. Not even a single light is on, so she assumed Sinb is already asleep. She grab her key and opened the main door before going in. She headed straight to her room but she noticed that Sinb's room door is slightly open. Eunha decided to check Sinb so she grab the door knob and widen the door's opening.
Eunha can't help but smile at the sight of Sinb peacefully sleeping on bed with Yuju.

"So Yuju never left her after I asked" Eunha chuckled. She closed the door then went into her own room.

-----

The next morning, Sinb woke up with a pout  since Yuju is no longer in her side. She stood off her bed and went out of her room.

"Oh Sinb. You're awake at the right time" Eunha, who's making her coffee at the kitchen, said. Sinb nod and took a sit on a chair at the dining.
"I was about to wake you up. Yuju asked me to tell you that she wants to hang out with you" Eunha added then took a sip of her coffee. Sinb frown

"What do you mean?"

"Yuju left just few minutes ago. She said she'll be packing her things. She'll be leaving for vacation, and I think she wanna have it with you" Sinb almost jumped out of joy making Eunha almost accidentally throw her coffee mug.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Sinb didn't wait for Eunha to reply. She immediately rushed into her room and looked for her luggage.

"Hey Sinb! Are you that excited? You wanna leave me behind to have that vacation with Yuju, huh?" Sinb chuckled. She knew Eunha is probably pouting now.

But Eunha is not pouting. In fact, she has a smirk in her face.

'They slept together and now Yuju wants a vacation with Sinb. It's been awhile since Yuju decided to have vacation in spring break.' Eunha giggled

-----

Yuju is like crazy. Running all the way to her room, packing her clothes excitedly. She even sometimes would laugh alone, clap her hands out of joy and sometimes would jump. When she thought she have packed enough clothes, she set adide her luggage and slam herself on her bed. She was smiling while staring at the blank ceiling. Her smile turns to laugh, but then she end up shedding tears. Yuju now looked like a complete bipolar weirdo.

"My baby is back...she's back" Yuju wiped her happy tears.
"She's now prettier than ever" Yuju closed her eyes and start seeing the image of Sinb. Yuju smirked. She grab her pillow and hug it so tight.
"I've been wondering if I could date a kid...but it's a relief, she's grown up now" Yuju said softly as she listens to her heartbeat.

-----
Yuju arrived back to Eunha's house with her luggage. To her own surprise, Sinb is very much ready with her luggage too.

"It's not really obvious that you're excited" Yuju said, hiding her own excitement too. Sinb smiled at her.

"So, are we leaving now?"

"Actually, we won't be leaving today. There are still things to buy that we'll probably need" Sinb pout making Yuju chuckled.
"Stop that. It doesn't suit you" Sinb cross her arms, still not removing her pout. Yuju join the girl on the couch, wrap her arms aroind Sinb's waist then rest her chin to Sinb's shoulder. The act made Sinb blush
"Are you disappointed? Didn't Eunha tell you that we won't be leaving today?" Sinb frown

"Eunha unnie knew?" Yuju nod.

"I asked her to tell you incase you'll look for me as soon as you wake up. Well, I'm sure to tell her that it's not today" Sinb's brows almost meet as she let out a huge glare

"And she even saw me so excited before she left for work" Sinb said. Not happy with Eunha's lack of info's. Yuju laughed

"I guess she's laughing now while thinking about you"

"Shut up"

"Oh, why? You look cute when you're having false hope" Yuju teased. Sinb push Yuju away, breaking Yuju's hug in the process, and began sulking.
"Aigoo... my baby is so cute as always" Yuju reach for Sinb's cheeks, slapping it both but she made sure not to make it hurt.
Sinb ignored Yuju and even refused to look in her eyes.
"How can I brighten up my baby again? Do you want me to kiss you?" Sinb blushed, although she tried to hide it. Yuju laughed, then she moved closer to peck on Sinb's forehead.
"Hey, you can stop sulking now. We'll be leaving to have 2 weeks vacation tomorrow, I promise" Sinb looked at Yuju in the eyes and smiled.
"Finally, you smiled" Yuju pinch Sinb's cheeks.
"Keep smiling, you're more beautiful that way" Sinb only stared at Yuju. That smile in Yuju's pretty face, eyes that can melt anybody's heart, and soft lips that are so tempting.

'Gosh, why do I love this girl so much?' Sinb asked in her mind