Absurb transformation

Baby Sinb

"I don't get it! What's happening to me?!" Sinb said and gave Eunha a nervous look.
"You did this, don't you?! You put something to the food you gave to me!"

"What the hell! Do you think I could do such magic and put you into that kind of situation?!" Sinb annoyingly mess her hair.

"Then why am I like this?!"

"I don't know!" While the two are fighting, they weren't able to hear that the nurse have already returned to the clinic.

"Huh? A kid? Since when did that kid enter this clinic?" The nurse gave little Sinb a curious look. Eunha's eyes wided
"Did you brought that kid here?" The nurse asked Eunha with strict voice.

"I- I'm really s-sorry but--- she's my sister!" Eunha hoped for the nurse to buy her lie

"And why is she here? Is she sick?" The nurse attempted to touch Sinb but Eunha stopped her.

"She's fine... hehe... we'll go now" Eunha grab Sinb's hand and drag the girl out of the clinic.

"Where are you taking me?!"

"Out of the university"

"What?! We still have class!" Eunha stopped from walking and raised a brow to Sinb. The other college students who happen to hear Sinb gave the kid a confused look.

"You still have a class? I mean look at you! Look at your situation!" Eunha grab Sinb again and makes sure to drag the girl out quick.

"I'm not a kid and you know it! I'll go to my next class or else I'll be mark absent"

"Even if you attend that class the professor will still consider the student named Sinb absent."

"Imma tell him that I'm Sinb!"

"Who will believe you with that kind of body?!" Eunha had a point. Sinb took a deep sigh of frustration.

"So what now?" Sinb ask

"I'll take you home"

"Do you think halmeoni will believe that it's me?!" Eunha didn't listen to Sinb and brought the girl back to her home. Sinb keeps on protesting, stopping Eunha, but the short haired girl doesn't seem to care.

In Sinb's home, Sinb and Eunha nervously explained to Sinb's grandmother everything as detailed as they can but as expected, the old lady won't believe them. Sinb suddenly turning into a kid is just so absurb.

"If you're still going to insist that this kid is my Eunbi, then I'll be having no choice but to forcefully kick you out of my house with this kid Eunha-ssi" Eunha gulp as well as Sinb before they both shared a stare to each other then sigh.

"What are we gonna do now?" Sinb ask when she and Eunha are walking to random places around that village.

"It's your problem Sinb, you shouldn't be asking me what to do"

"Seriously! I can only count on you at this moment!"

"So you finally see my worth aside from a friend who always gives you breakfast?" Eunha teased making Sinb rolled her eyes.

"Halmeoni will be waiting for me to arrive home and she won't be eating her dinner without me. That makes me worried. How can I make myself turn back?"

"I don't know, Sinb. I don't know" Sinb sigh as well as Eunha. They're in silence while walking around, thinking of some possible solution to the situation when suddenly, Sinb's pants, which is rolled up to fit to her size, rolls down making Sinb step on it and fall on the ground.

"I hate this!" Sinb shouted. Eunha only gave Sinb a worried look, not even bothering to help the girl up.
"Aren't you going to help me?!"

"You're old enough to make yourself stand" Sinb sigh in frustration before standing back up.
"I think you'll have to stay with me then"

"Do you think your land lady will let you?"

"She won't find out as long as no one will tell her" Sinb could only agree with Eunha. She needs a place to stay, at least at this very moment wherein her halmeoni couldn't recognize her due to the absurb transformation Sinb got involved in.

Later that night, both Eunha and Sinb curiously looks outside the window to see the little chaos. Both frown when they saw some old men and women running all the way to the same direction.

"What do you think happened there?" Eunha asked.

"I don't know. But it makes me nervous" Sinb simply replied

"I'll go and check. Stay here and make sure not to make a lot of noise or else the land lady will find out that you're staying here. I still don't want to be kicked out"

"Yeah, I got it" Eunha then left to check what happening outside. The whole place is usually peaceful especially at night, so a little chaos will really distract the people living around the place and curiousity will come next.

To Eunha's little surprise, it's Sinb's grand mother who's making the chaos. The old lady has been shouting her lungs out, letting out her worries about her grand daughter, Sinb, who haven't arrived home yet and it's already very late at night.

Eunha runs back to her little house rental to tell Sinb what she just discovered. As she expected, Sinb will freak out.

"I'll go to halmeoni!"

"But haven't you forgotten already? She don't even believe that it's you"

"Then what do you want me to do? Let halmeoni shout her worries till she tire herself? She's old and has a weak heart Eunha. I can't let her stay that way!" Before Eunha could speak, Sinb runs out. Eunha tried to chase after her and having a longer legs gives her an advantage to catch Sinb. But then she failed when Sinb suddenly dissapeared before Eunha's eyes could even catch her. Eunha curse and hurriedly went to Sinb's house. Sinb is just her recent close friend ever since she moved to live into that place, but seeing Sinb into that situation makes her feel responsible for her friend.

-----

While Sinb is running, she takes glances on her back to check if Eunha is getting near her knowing that the girl is chasing after her. With her mind full of worries for her grand mother, and the goal of not being caught by Eunha, Sinb is unable to see what is incoming for her.

*beeeeepppp!!!* Sinb just opened her eyes widely. She wants to run and save herself but her body froze, her mind suddenly went blank. And the next thing she remembered is the car getting near her, ready to hit her small body