Small; short...young

Baby Sinb

It's still very early in the morning. Some men are taking care of their plants while some women are cleaning the front yard of their houses. It's just another normal day for the provincial people.

An old lady went out of her house. She yawn and do some stretching.

"Annyeong!" The lady was a bit taken aback after hearing that loud voice of her granddaughter.

"Are you going already?" The old lady ask when her granddaughter took the bike

"I need to be early or else I'll be late for my first class. Well you know, the university is far from here" the old lady nods.
"I'll get going now! See ya!"

"Be careful, Sinb-ah!" She warns when her granddaughter rode her bike in fast speed.



When Sinb arrived in the university, she saw Eunha, her recently closest friend and seatmate, has already arrived earlier than her.

"You left me again yesterday" Eunha greeted Sinb with those words. Sinb let out a peace sign then annoyingly smiled at Eunha.

"I'm just excited to meet my bed" Sinb said and went inside their classroom followed by Eunha.
Eunha chuckled then took out a lunch box, handling it to Sinb before sitting next to the girl.

"Here, take this. I know you didn't have your breakfast so I brought you this" Sinb's lips curved into bright smile as she accepted the food. Without much hesitation, she started to eat like a hungry dog.

"One reason why I'm not worried if I ever forgot to take my breakfast at home is that I know you will always make one for me. By the way, your rice cake yesterday has a superb taste. You should make a lot of them more often."

"Because you're too lazy to make your own breakfast."

"But I make breakfast for halmeoni. So I'm still not considered as lazy"

"Yeah, yeah... whatever" Sinb smiled again.


Class is peacefully going. Professor is seriously discussing while students are focusing on him, but unfortunately, Sinb is unable to join them. Her body feels hot but no sweat is coming out from her. She tried to fan herself with anything her hand may hold but it doesn't help. She roam her eyes around and saw sime if her classmates are wearing their jacket. It's also raining outside, so Sinb don't have any idea why she's feeling the heat like as if she's in hell.

After the first subject, Sinb went to the clinic and was advised by the nurse to take some rest after drinking her medicine.

Lunch break, the nurse left the clinic to buy her lunch. Sinb is left sleeping uncomfortably since she can still feel the too much heat. She started to produce some sweat. She wants to wake up but dhe couldn't; she's like having a nightmare. Dots of lights appearead around the room and it's moving in random motion. Thunderstorms are heard outside while heavy rain is falling.  It supposed to be cold then, but Sinb feels in vice versa. She produces a lot of sweat already and it's starting to wet her pillow and bedsheet.

"Argg!!!" Sinb shouted. Eunha who's about to enter the clinic heard the shout so she hurriedly runs inside to check Sinb.

"Sinb, are yo--" Eunha gasp. Her eyes turns wide open as she couldn't believe what she is seeing right in front of her.
"S-Sinb?" Sinb let out another shout but this time, she was able to wake up. Her body involuntarily sit up from bed while she's gasping for air.
"S-Sinb? Is that you?" Eunga called again. Sinb turn her head to look at Eunha.

"Eunha, what happened?" Sinb asked.

"N-no... this is just a dream.. just a dream.." Eunha slap her own cheeks multiple times making Sinb raise a brow.

"What are you doing, idiot?" Sinb get off the bed to knock Eunha's head but to her own surprise, her once tight jeans is now too long for her. She also noticed how high the bed she slept earlier become.

"What's happening?" Sinb tried to check her own body till she found a mirror in nearby and instead of seeing her usual teenage girl reflection, she saw something different.
"Ahhhh!!!!!" Sinb shouted again.




Small fingers, short legs, short arms, small height, too large clothes for her size..... younger face...younger version of herself.