"...you don't understand"

Baby Sinb

Sowon and Sinb's grandmother stick with their plan. Eunha noticed the two and it angers her with the fact that whenever Eunha attempts to tell Yuju the truth she's been hiding, either Sowon or Sinb's grand mother will suddenly show up to interrupt. Yuju was at first suspecious but she decided to ignore it since she don't have any idea what was really going on.

-----

Sinb went to the kitchen to grab some water. Eunha stressed her so much. She already tried her very best in convincing Eunha about her real self but the girl still didn't show any sign of recognition.

"Did she really forget about me that fast?" Sinb mess her hair and drinks another glass of water.

"What!? But I'm not done yet with what I needed to do in here?" Sinb looked behind her and saw Eunha talking to someone through her phone, the girl looked so serious making Sinb curious.
Eunha let out an annoying groan.
"Fine. I'm going back there tomorrow."
Eunha hang up and was about to throw her phone but she saw Sinb looking at her.

Sinb knew that she's already caught eavesdropping so she awkwardly cleared and attempted to walk away.

"Hey," Eunha called and signalled Sinb to come closer, but the kid ignored her.
"Do you want Sowon to marry Yuju?" Sinb stopped in her track when she heard that question. The kid turned to face Eunha.

"Why do you ask?"

"I asked you first" Sinb sigh

"No. I hate it. Like, Yuju is so perfect to be with someone as ugly as Sowon" Eunha chuckled

"Calling a goddess ugly make me believe you really hate Sowon"

"I feel like vomiting when I heard you calling Sowon a goddess. Do you like her?" Eunha rolled her eyes

"I hate her more than you could imagine but I'm not blind, kid. No matter how I hate her, I can't deny the fact that she's pretty"

"Whatever. She's still the ugliest for me" Eunha sigh and bends down to be on the same level as the kid.

"I'll be going back to Andong tomorrow. I'm sure without my presence here, Sowon will take it as an opportunity to selfishly have my sister."

"Then why don't you just stay here if that's the case?"

"I want to. But I can't give up my studies" Eunha put her both hands to Sinb's shoulders
"But you're here to stop her, right? You're not gonna allow Yuju to marry Sowon. Those two shouldn't be tied together" Sinb nod

"I just hope there's something I could do"

"I believe you can do something. I can see that Yuju is so attached to you, which is something I find so unusual to her since she isn't really a fan of kids. She loves you, so I'm sure a part of her wants to listen to you"

"I'll do what I can" Eunha smiled. Sinb returned the smile and pat Eunha's back.

-----

The next day

When Eunha is gone, Sowon quickly envited Yuju to have dinner with her along with Sowon's mom. Something that Eunha already expected to happen.

At the restaurant, Yuju can't help but feel so awkward since Sowon's mom talks alot of things due to excitement.

"So when will be the wedding?" Sowon's mom asked

"We haven't talked about it yet. But I'm planning to have it next week" Yuju's eyes widened

"Why so sudden?" Yuju asked

"Why not? It's not like the two of us aren't prepared yet, right?" Sowon sweetly answered. Sowon's mom giggled and offered alot of things to help the preparation of the event.

"Then how about Sinb?"

"Who's Sinb?" Sowon's mom asked

"She's my daughter" Yuju can see how Sowon's mom's expression changed. Sowon noticed it too.

"Yuju adopted Sinb, mom. Isn't it sweet? We can now have a child after marriage" the frown turns into bright smile.

"Now I can't wait for the wedding!" Sowon laughed and her mom can't stop giggling, while Yuju is sitting there uncomfortably. She thinks the date is too sudden yet she knew she can't dissapoint Sowon's mom just by seeing how excited she is.


Later that night, Yuju's hugged Sinb's body so tight while they're both lying on bed.

"Are you gonna sing for me tonight?" Sinb asked. Yuju wants to tell the kid about the sudden wedding date, but she don't know why she's so afraid to see the kid's reaction. Yuju ended up sighing
"Is there a problem?" Yuju remained silent
"You can talk to me" Yuju still didn't speak
"Fine" Sinb freed herself from Yuju's hug and back-faced Yuju before closing her eyes to sleep. Sinb is a bit sad and disappointed when Yuju don't seem to react with her actions but after minutes of silence, Yuju wrap an arm to the kid's waist and pull her body close to Sinb's body making the two of them enjoy the warmth of each other.

"Sowon and I are getting married next week" Almost immediately, Sinb opened her eyes anf let out a shock expression.
"I know it's so sudden, and I kept on wondering how I should say this to you knowing that you still disliked Sowon" Sinb turn to face Yuju again

"Can't you just not marry her? Or at least not now?"

'Not now that I'm still a kid' Sinb thought. Yuju didn't respond and Sinb already has an idea about what was in Yuju's mind.

"Please...I'm begging you" Yuju frown

"Baby, nothing will change. I can promise you that. Even if Sowon and I get married , you'll still be my baby"

"But I love you" Sinb confessed for real

"I love you too, baby. I really do. And with Sowon, we can be a family" Sinb can't help her tears from flowing out from her eyes anymore. She don't know how she could even explain to Yuju her own true feelings towards the girl.

"Don't cry" Yuju wipe Sinb's tears

"Listen to me, I love you. I really love you for real."

"Baby, I know"

"No Yuju, you don't understand" Yuju frown. Sinb stood off the bed.
"I'm sleeping with halmeoni tonight. Goodnight" Sinb said before she left the room. Yuju sigh

"She still can't accept Sowon" Yuju let out another sigh

-----

Sowon and her mom are both sitting at the balcony of Sowon's own house.

"Yuju is becoming prettier" Sowon smiled with her mom's compliment
"I wonder how her adopted daughter or your soon-to-be-daughter looks like. I wanna meet her"

"Sure. We can invite Yuju for another dinner again and this time, we'll be with Sinb"

"That's a good idea" Sowon smiled

'I just hope Sinb will be repectful, if not to me, then atleast not to mom' Sowon thought