Pain II

Baby Sinb

Yuju woke up early that morning. She took a shower and dress decently afterwards. She decided not to eat breakfast as she don't feel like eating yet and just took her car keys. As soon as she opened the door of her house, she was shocked when she saw Sinb leaning beside her car, waiting for her.

"What are you doing here?" Yuju asked. Sinb looked at her and smiled. Yuju walked closer to Sinb and recieved a hug from the younger girl.

"I miss you"

"We met yesterday"

"I know" Yuju chuckled

"You're being childish again" Sinb breaks the hug to look at Yuju.

"Where are you going?"

"To work"

"I'll go with you"

"You'll be bored there"

"I'll go with you" Yuju rolled her eyes. Sinb is being stubborn again

"Fine. Hop in the car now" Sinb smiled and obeyed. Yuju chuckled again and shook her head before getting into her car.

-----

Yuju sees herself doing her job as soon as she arrives in her workplace but instead, she's eating breakfast on her desk with Sinb.
Sinb claimed that she haven't eaten her breakfast yet and Yuju, being a caring girlfriend, bought foods for her dear Sinb.

"Why didn't you eat breakfast before leaving your house?" Sinb asked

"Ask that to yourself instead"

"I just don't feel like eating earlier"

"Same goes to me" Sinb nodded. After eating and cleaning up Yuju's desk, Yuju proceed in doing her paperworks. At first, Sinb was fine as she watches Yuju but sooner, she gets bored and started to distract Yuju.

Sinb started with playing Yuju's hair, Yuju ignored her as she was busy. When Sinb had enough with Yuju's hair, she started to poke Yuju's cheek, still, Yuju ignored her.
Sinb took unused papers and created multiple paper planes, throwing it into the air, creating some mess at the office. Yuju rolled her eyes and sigh but didn't bother to stop Sinb.

'I'll just clean it all later' Yuju thought

When Sinb gets bored with the paperplanes, she rest her head in Yuju's desk and stared in Yuju's eyes.

'You'll look at me' Sinb dared in her mind as she continued to stare at Yuju. On the other hand, Yuju knew what Sinb is up to. So she just sigh in her mind and keep doing her work, ignoring Sinb.

When there's no sign of Yuju reacting to her stares, Sinb gave up with a pout.

"Yuju, I'm hungry~"

"We just ate awhile ago" Yuju replied plainly, not sparing a glance to her bored girlfriend

"I wanna eat snacks~"

"Get my wallet and buy anything you want outside" Sinb wrap her hands on Yuju's waist from the side and rest her chin on Yuju's shoulder

"Buy with me"

"You can do it by yourself"

"But I wanna buy with you"

"Then wait for little more. I'm almost done"

"Just buy with me outside Yuju-ah, it won't take long~"

"I'm busy"

"Aish, come on~~" Yuju let out an annoyed sigh.


Not far from the two, Jiho laughed inwardly.

"Hey Jiho, who's that whining girl?" A guy teacher and co-worker of Jiho and Yuju asked

"Why do you asked?"

"She's being shamelessly childish towards Ms. Choi. Don't she know that Ms. Choi is a very serious person?" Jiho laughed
"But anyway, that girl is pretty. I wouldn't mind getting her number"

"Yuju will kill you if you ever dare to hit on her girl" the man's eyes widened

"Ms. Choi's new girlfriend?" He asked while pointing at Sinb. Jiho nodded while crossing her arms. The man laughed
"Seriously? Ms. Choi is not the type to deal with immature people" Jiho only smirked at him
"You're not joking?" Jiho nod. The man facepalmed


Back to Sinb and Yuju. Sinb is still bothering Yuju, whining like a child and she won't stop unless Yuju will give in. When Yuju have had enough of Sinb, she lets go of her papers and looked at the girl beside her.

"What do you want?" Yuju irritatedly asked

"Ice cream" Sinb shamelessly answered

"What else?!"

"Chips and sandwiches" Yuju took her wallet and headed out, Sinb followed behind.

-----

At the nearby convenience store, Sinb noticed how Yuju just took everything Sinb have requested to eat, putting it all in a basket then pay at the cashier.

"Here you go" Yuju handed the plastic bag containing the foods to Sinb then walks away.

Sinb tries to catch up with Yuju but she failed. Yuju is too fast. They reach back inside Yuju's workplace and Yuju immediately returned to her desk to continue her work. Sinb went back to her sit beside Yuju and stayed quite as she slowly feels guilty for bothering the girl.

"Eat the ice cream before it melts. I don't work for my money to be wasted" Yuju coldly said. Sinb gulped and obeyed.

After an hour and a half, Yuju was able to finish all her paperworks. She immediately took a trash bin, and cleaned the mess Sinb created, more likely the paperplanes.

"I'll take you home now" Yuju took her bag before leaving. Sinb just followed behind the girl.

The whole ride in Yuju's car was silent. None of them dared to speak since Yuju is annoyed with her girlfriend while Sinb can strongly sensed it.

When they reached in front of Eunha's house, Sinb bid goodbye and exits the car. Yuju sigh. She unbuckled her seatbelt and also gets out of her car.

"Wait Sinb-ah" Sinb turned around to look at her
"I'm sorry. I know you were bored and I was busy. I'm really sorry" Yuju was the first to take down her pride

"No, it's fine. I was the one who's being annoying" Yuju let out another sigh

"Do you want us to watch a movie while eating those remaining chips?" Yuju pointed  the plastic bag Sinb was holding containing the unconsumed chips.

"Nope. I think you should rest" Sinb rejected. Yuju nodded.

"Okay then" Yuju walk closer to give Sinb a kiss on the forehead.
"I'll go ahead now"

"Take care" Yuju smiled

"I love you"

"I love you too" Yuju give another kiss on Sinb's forehead again before going back to her car and leave.

-----

Eunha cooked for dinner as soon as she arrived home from work.

"Sinb-ah~ dinner is ready!" Eunha called as she put some serving of the beef soup she cooked at the table.
"Sinb-ah!" She called again, but there's no response from the girl. Eunha shook her head and headed to Sinb's room, the girl isn't there. Eunha frown.
"Is she out?" She asked herself. Just as she was about to go back to the dining, she heard a sound coming from the bathroom. Thinking that Sinb might be there, Eunha went there.
"Sinb-ah, are you there?" She asked after knocking the door. When there's no response, she decided to open the door. A perfect timing as she sees their hygiene products scattered on the floor with Sinb kneeling, clutching her left chest as she gasp for air.
"Yah Sinb-ah!" Eunha hurriedly run towards her friend. She took out her phone to call for emergency. When done, she rub Sinb's back.
"Ambulance is coming" Eunha said while rubbing Sinb's back. Eunha even tried to carry Sinb but the taller girl is too heavy for her.

Before the ambulance could arrive, Sinb out.