wonha's old secret

Baby Sinb

Sinb's eyes are glued outside as Yuju drives their way to school. Complete silence sorrounds the whole car all throughout the ride yet none of them seem to mind. When they reach their destination, Yuju parked her car and tells Sinb to head to Jiho's class. The kid obeyed as she leaves without saying a word to Yuju. Yet just like earlier, none of them still seem to mind.

In Jiho's class, Sinb occupied her usual seat  which is beside Yerin. Sinb rest her head on the desk and took a deep breath. Yerin heard it and look beside her, only to see the girl she's been looking for after being gone for a few days.

"Sinb! You're back!" Yerin hyperly said but Sinb only gave her a hum in response
"Huh? You look sad" Sinb sigh and sit up straight before facing Yerin.

"If someone you love gets married with someone else, how do you think you would feel?" Sinb asked hoping to hear an answer she needs, totally forgetting that Yerin is still a kid.

"I will be happy!" Yerin happily answered. Sinb frown

"Are you crazy? Why would you even feel that way?"

"Because I love to see people I love happy! I love Sinb so I love to see Sinb happy!" Sinb knew Yerin doesn't really get what Sinb has been talking but what Yerin said had a point.

Sinb faked a smile to Yerin and rest her head again to the desk

'Be happy for Yuju' Sinb thought then she sighed
'I hope so...'

-----

Sowon is eating her breakfast alone. Everytime she remembers Yuju, she would crazily smile and even blush. But another thought will come up right after. A thought that makes her lose her appetite. A thought that she knew can make Yuju hate her.

'I just hope she won't show up all of a sudden' she said to herself

"Can I join you for breakfast?" Sowon went back to her senses. She looks at the girl already standing in front of her only to realize it was her mom.

"Mom?" Her mom let out a smile and spread her arms. Sowon stood and gave her mom a hug.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too mom" they let go of the hug and looked at each other

"By the way, how's Yuju? I haven't heard about her for a long time already" Sowon smiled

"She's doing fine, mom. And one more thing, she's now my fiancee" she can see how her mom let out a shock yet happy expression

"Oh my... now I'm eager to meet her again" Sowom laughed

"Do you want me to set a dinner for us?"

"Sure! As long as it's not tonight because I'll be having my own date with your future step dad" Sowon nod

"I get it"

-----

Class hours is not yet over but Sinb roam around the campus alone. Jiho is absent and no one went to the class to replace her for the mean time, and she don't want to stay in that noisy classroom. She wants to stay somewhere peaceful so she could have her thoughts without distraction.

When she find the school field was empty, she then find the place perfect for her current state. She went there and took a sit at one bench. She was having her thoughts again when her eyes caught a figure she never expected to see in that place. Shocked, Sinb rubbed her eyes then look into the same direction again but the figure is no longer there.

"Maybe it was just my imagination" She hit her head and let out a deep sigh.

-----

"You and your classmates are being too loud earlier, don't you? And it's because Jiho is not around earlier" Yuju asked Sinb as she drives their way home

"Thr others are being loud but not me. I went out of the class to have some time alone by myself" Yuju chuckled

"You're no good for doing that, baby" Sinb just shrugged and they both went into silence again. 'Til minutes later, Sinb breaks it.

"Yuju..."

"Call me mom, baby. You sounded so disrepectful for calling me by my name"

"Okay. So mom, I have something to tell you. It's about Sowon"

"What about her?"

"If you want to get married with her then fine, go for it" Sinb said, trying to cheer herself but she ended up sounding sad.
"If you're happy with her then I'll be happy for you"

"Shut up, Sinb" Sinb frown
"If you're still not comfortable with her, then say it. You don't have to pretend. It's obvious to the way how you said it that you still don't like Sowon." Sinb sigh
"I would rather hear you whine than lie"

"But that's the only thing I could do" Yuju chuckled

"You know that's not true" Sinb turn her gaze outside the window and silence sorrounds the whole car again. A few minuted later, they finally reach home. Sinb went out of the car first and walks her way into the house followed by Yuju.


"Halmeoni, we're home!" Sinb shouted but instead of her grand mother, another girl greeted them first. Sinb's eyes wided while Yuju let out a shock expression.


'Eunha' Sinb thought

The girl let out a sad smile and Sinb knew she wasn't looking at her, but to Yuju.

Sinb is about to speak but stopped when Yuju went closer to Eunha and pulled the girl into a tight hug.

"Where have you been?" Instead of answering, Eunha only asked for forgiveness. Yuju tighten her grip to show how much she missed her and also to show that Eunha is already forgiven for a long time already.

"Wait, you know each other?" Both let go of their hug then faced Sinb who has a confused look.

"Oh by the way baby, this is Eunha. She's my sister" Sinb's eyes wided again

"Your sister?" Yuju nods.

"And who's this kid, Yuju?" Eunha asked which makes Sinb frown.

"Her name is Sinb. She's my daughter" Yuju introduced.

"Yeah. Jiho mentioned to me that you adopted a kid and the kid's grandma" Yuju smiled.

"Don't you recognize me, Eunha?" Sinb seriously asked.

"Call her unnie, baby. Don't be such a disrespectful brat like how I first knew you" Yuju scolded but Sinb ignored her.

"Yuj--- I mean mom, will you please give us some time alone? We need to talk" Yuju was shocked as well as Eunha. Sinb sounds so serious and the sisters don't know what the kid is up to.

"S-sure" Yuju permits. Sinb grab Eunha's wrist and drag the girl out of the house.



"So what is it that you need to talk about?" Eunha bend down to be on the same level as Sinb while the kid turns around to face Eunha.

"Do you recognize me?"

"As Yuju's daughter, yes"

"No, not that one"

"Then what?" Sinb frown when she can't see any sign of recognition from Eunha

"Don't you remember me? We used to be close friends. We're classmates" Eunha chuckled

"I'm sure you aren't born yet during my elementary years" Sinb mess her hair in annoyance

"Stop pretending Eunha! It's you who first saw me like this! Remember that incident in the clinic?"

"What are you talking about?" Sinb turned speechless when she saw through Eunha's eyes that there's no sign of the girl remembering her. Eunha took a deep breath and stood up.

"You know what, we better go back inside. There's a lot more important things I need to discuss with my sister." Eunha turn her back and start walking. Sinb frown and confusion swallowed her mind.

'Why didn't she recognize me all of a sudden?' Sinb thought

"Are you not going to follow?" Sinb snap back to reality when Eunha, who's already a few distance away from her, spoke.

"Ah, y-yeah" Sinb runs closer to Eunha and they walked their way into the house side by side.

'Is she playing dumb or she just completely forget about me?' Sinb thought again. When they reach inside the house, they saw Yuju sitting on the couch, waiting for the two of them.

'And Eunha even happened to be Yuju's sister? How come this girl never mentioned to me before that she has a sister? In that way then maybe I could have just met Yuju with my real self' Sinb sigh in her own thought

-----

Later that night, Sowon is preparing for sleep when her phone beeped. She checked it and she was shocked whenthe message came from the person she least expected. With trembling hands, she opened the message. It was a photo of the sender lying on bed with Yuju and Sinb in the middle. Both Sinb and Yuju are asleep while cuddling each other as usual and the sender is the only person awake to take a selfie shot and send it to Sowon.

Eunha: I'm with my sister now. And guess what, I think I'm ready to tell her everything. How 'bout you? Are you ready to know what she'll do afterwards? You better prepare then.

Sowon cursed.

Sowon: Yuju is now my fiancee so don't you ever dare ruin us, Eunha.

Eunha: No worry, I'm just gonna tell her the truth. I'll just leave to my sister whatever she wants to do with you after she find out what you did.

Sowon: The hell of you Eunha! You b*tch! Try to do that and I'm going to hunt you for your death!

Eunha: Go on. Find more reasons for Yuju to hate you. After what you've done to our dad, do you think Yuju will still see you the same way? Nah...

Sowon tightly clenched her fist.

Eunha: goodnight! Make sure to sleep tight. Tomorrow will be a surprise!

"I'm going to kill you Jung Eunbi!" Sowon madly said while glaring at Eunha's name on her phone screen.