The good news

Baby Sinb

Eunha opened the door of Sinb's ward with a basket of fruits in her other hand. She was about to go in when someone called her name. She turn her head to look and saw Jiho. She smiled upons seeing her friend, but her smile fades when she saw Yuju walking behind Jiho.

"Yuju?" Eunha glared at Jiho
"Who allows you to bring her here?!" Eunha asked firmly, but it doesn't scare Jiho.
Yuju tighten her fist with what her sister just said. Before Jiho could speak, Yuju already grab Eunha's collar, letting the fruits fall on the ground, and Yuju gave Eunha death glares straight on the eyes.

"You're too much" Yuju said with a hint of threat in her voice
"Once, you hide the truth about dad's death to me and I was unable to attend his funeral because of that. Don't you know how you make me feel so belittled because of that? You make me feel like I'm just a trash daughter!" Yuju pushed Eunha making the shorter girl's back hit the wall, but Yuju is still not letting go of her collar as well as her glares.
"And now you're trying to hide Sinb? You have to be grateful that Jiho brought me here...because if something happens to Sinb without me knowing, I'll never forgive you. I'll forget that you were once my sister" Yuju's glares turns dark that her tight grip to Eunha's collar started to choke her own sister.

"Yuju stop it" Jiho tried to stop Yuju by pulling her away from Eunha, and thankfully it worked.
Yuju took a deep breath to control her anger  before removing her glare to her now shivering sister. Yuju went into the ward first, leaving Eunha and Jiho.

Jiho sigh.

"You shouldn't have just messed with the desperate girl" Jiho said and bent down to pick the fruits, putting it all back to the basket.

"I-I was just t-trying to comply with Sinb's request"

"I know. And I couldn't blame you for that" Jiho stood in front of Eunha when she's done picking the fruits and gave Eunha a comforting tap on the shoulder.
"Yuju loves you so much. She may act like that now but we both knew how she loves you as her sister, right?" Eunha nod. Jiho smiled at her

-----

After bursting out and controlling her anger to Eunha, Yuju went inside the ward and almost immediately, her knees gets weak.
The image of Sinb lying on bed with wires attached on her body and nasal cannula to help her breathing hurts Yuju.

Yuju stood beside Sinb's bed and her hands shakes when she caress Sinb's hair.

"W-wake up..." Yuju said with tears in her eyes.

Something that happened from the past hunted Yuju again. It was when her baby said goodbye, rode into Sowon's car, and the next thing Yuju knew, she lost her baby.

Yuju's cries turns louder. She don't want to lose Sinb again.

She then started to shake Sinb's body like crazy

"Wake up! I said wake up! Wake up, idiot! Wake up!" Yuju kept on shaking Sinb's body

"Hey Yuju!" Jiho runs towards her bestfriend and hugged Yuju tightly from the back to stop her from going crazy
"Sinb may die if you keep doing that!" Jiho scolded. Yuju kept on crying like there's no tomorrow.
Jiho lets go of her when she calm down a bit, then that's when Yuju went closer to Sinb and hugged her body. She also resumed to cry aloud.
With the noise and the heavy feeling, Sinb opened her eyes.
Yuju saw it and she immediately cupped Sinb's face with a hurted smile

"You're awake..."

"W-what are you doing here?" Sinb weakly asked. She also looked at Eunha who avoided her eyes, then to Jiho who also did the same.

"Why didn't you tell me, huh? Are you planning to die without telling me this? Do you think I'll be happy with that?!" Sinb sigh.

"Leave. now"

"W-what?"

"I said leave. I don't want to see you here"

"S-Sinb-ah, w-why are you l-like this?" Yuju nervously asked. Sinb didn't respond and just clicked a button placed beside her bed to call a nurse.
When two nurses arrived, Sinb asked them to take Yuju out and they obeyed. Eunha was shocked but she chose not to speak.

"You're such a coward Sinb" Jiho said before going out to follow Yuju.

"You shouldn't have done that" Eunha sadly said

"To see Yuju witnessing me dying is like killing me already"

"And you pushed her away even after she sees your condition. With that, you already killed her" Sinb let out another sigh before a tear fell in her eyes. Eunha also sigh
"When will stop making things hard for the two of you? You're basically making things worst. Yuju even hates me now because of you" Sinb closed her eyes

"Stop scolding me unnie. Please, give me time to think" sometimes, Eunha don't understand Sinb. But she still tries to be more considerate with the girl, thinking about how painful it can be to be in Sinb's situation.

-----

Yuju and Jiho are sitting side by side at the stair outside the hospital. Yuju is spacing out, recalling what Sinb just did awhile ago while Jiho is just beside her for comfort.

"I'll come back here tomorrow" Yuju said after minutes of silence

"She just pushed you away"

"I won't stop until she gets tired of pushing me"

"You're just making yourself look even more pitiful" Yuju bitterly smirked and turn her head to look at Jiho

"What can I do? This is how love made me" Jiho sigh

"I just hope Sinb could see that"

"I know she will" Yuju tried to cover up Sinb.

-----

The tears in Sinb's eyes never stopped from falling while Yuju keeps on wiping them away. Yuju is there again for the nth time to stay beside Sinb.

"Stop crying" Yuju said and kissed Sinb's forehead.

"I already told you to leave" Sinb said coldly with her tears still shedding. It hurts Yuju, but she hides it

"You're too cute when you whine" Yuju said like a sweet mom and lightly pinch Sinb's cheek. Sinb end up crying even more making Yuju get more tissues to wipe Sinb's tears.

"Why are you so stubborn?! I told you to leave!" Yuju chuckled

"That's not the right thing to ask." Yuju said before leaning towards Sinb's ear
"Why do I love you so much?" Yuju then kissed Sinb's ear after that.
Yuju may appear like a psycho, but she isn't. She just want to stay beside Sinb. She wants her presense to help Sinb in fighting her illness.

"Yuju?" Yuju looked behind her and saw Eunha with shocked face
"Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to prepare since first day of class starts tomorrow?"

"I quit" Yuju answered calmly like as if it's nothing to her

"What?! But why?" Yuju pointed Sinb

"I still have responsibility here" Yuju said then kissed Sinb's forehead.
"Right baby?" But Sinb is just crying like a real baby. Eunha sigh and gave Sinb an apologetic stare. There's nothing she can do to stop Yuju, and Sinb knows it.

"By the way, I have good news" both Yuju and Sinb looked at Eunha with anticipation...