Vacation

Baby Sinb

Sinb was expecting to see the beautiful white sands and the amazing landscape of the beach, but Yuju brought her to a mountainous area at a countryside instead.

"We'll be having our vacation near the woods Sinb-ah" Yuju said as she parked her car infront of the rest house she rented for 2 weeks.

"Why here? Let's go to the beach" Sinb whine, and refused to get out of Yuju's car.

"That's too common. People usually go at the beach when having a vacation. But I want my break to be different"

"What's so fun in staying at the mountain? It's boring"

"It's more peaceful here. Peace help me relieve stress" Sinb just rolled her eyes.

"I even brought my bikini" Yuju laughed

"It's okay. You use that when we have our swimming at the nearby pond" Sinb blushed

"You're fine if I wear bikini?"

"Why not? It's not like your body is something for me to be ashamed of" Sinb gulped. Yuju laughed making Sinb glare at her
"A daughter shouldn't be ashame to show her body to her mom. Well, if you know what I mean"

"Yeah, a daughter. Hehe" Sinb let out a fake smile and sigh. Yuju tap Sinb's shoulder

"Let's get going now. We still need to unpack our things from the compartment and organize it inside the rent house" Yuju went out of her car first followed by Sinb.

Yuju took her own luggage then headed at the rest house first. Since she already got the keys, Yuju unlocked the door and went in.

"Not bad" Yuju said as she examine the place. There's a couch placed at the left side and a door that leads to the bathroom, while on the other side is the king size bed between the two night stands.

"Only one bed?" Sinb asked
 
"Yeah. But don't worry, that couch is a couch-bed. I'll just have that one" Sinb chuckled

"The bed is too huge for me alone though. I don't mind sharing with you as always" Yuju smirk

"It's funny how I was already expecting that"

"Yeah, yeah. Time to organize now, mommy~" Sinb said as she tried to pull out some aegyo. Yuju laughed at her cuteness

-----

Time flies and the night comes. Sinb is sitting at the veranda while staring at the night view in front of her. Yuju was right. It was indeed peaceful there since there isn't alot of people living at the area.

"Are you tired?" Yuju handed a mug of hot chocolate to Sinb before occupying the seat beside the girl

"I didn't do much of organizing compared to you" Yuju smiled and took a sip of her own hot chocolate. The wind blows and it makes Yuju smile happily

"Waahh... so refreashing" Sinb looked to her side and she can't help but smile at the sight of Yuju enjoying the fresh wind matched with her hot chocolate drink.
"Hey by the way, there's a zip line around here. We can have a ride if you want"

"You're afraid to heights"

"Then you do it by yourself. I'll just watch"

"Will that be fine for you?"

"If you want it then why not?" Sinb smiled and Yuju smiled back.

"We can also ride a bike and travel around the place. The owner of this rest house said that there's a shop in nearby where we can rent bikes .And aside from bikes, we can also try horse riding..." Sinb can only smile while attentively listening to Yuju. She just simply find Yuju attractive even just when talking.

-----

Jiho and Eunha are now watching the third movie chosen by Eunha herself at Jiho's place. It was an action movie with some romance, enough for Eunha's liking. While Jiho is just enjoying each scene while eating her popcorn.

When the scene of the main-lead guy lying down next to his leading-lady appears, Eunha remembered Yuju and Sinb sleeping next to each other.

"I wonder how Yuju and Sinb are doing now"

"I'm sure they're fine" Jiho plainly answered

"I once saw them sleeping on the same bed inside Sinb's room. Do you think there's something between them"

"I think so" Jiho answered, careful enough not to blurt out what she knew. Eunha looked at her with face full of anticipation.

"What if one day Yuju will suddenly introduce Sinb as her girlfriend, what do you think?" Eunha asked, completely neglecting the movie.

"I doubt that"

"Tsk. I find them cute though" Jiho frown

"So you think those two can be a couple?"

"Why not? Sinb can be perfect for my sister" Jiho didn't respond.
"Are you jealous, Jiho?" Jiho chuckled

"Why would I?" Eunha smirked

"Yuju may fail to notice but I can sense it. I know you like Yuju since college years. That's one reason why you worked so hard just to have work at the same school as her" Jiho remained silent
"You're kind and helpful, Jiho. You stayed at Yuju's side when she's down nor in trouble. I don't think you're far from Yuju's liking, so all this time I've been wondering why you never confessed to her" Jiho sigh

"She has Sowon"

"Sowon died"

"At the same time, Yuju lost her daughter making her depressed. So depressed that I couldn't have the heart to have it as an opportunity to tell my own feelings, so I just looked after her and be her comfort instead"

"Are you even planning to confess?" Jiho smiled

"Whether you believe it or not, I'm already satisfied. If fate leads me to be Yuju's, then great! But if not, then I'm glad to be her bestfriend" Eunha nodded.

"Huhu, such a sweet friend" Eunha acted like she's wiping her fake tears.
"I'm so touched" Eunha pretended to cry. Jiho laughed and hit Eunha's shoulder.

"Stop it" Eunha also laughed while rubbing her shoulder where Jiho hits.


-----

After washing herself and drying her hair, Sinb went out of the bathroom only to see an already sleeping Yuju. This makes Sinb sad and disappointed.

'No lullaby' she thought.

She went to the other side of the bed and occupied the space beside Yuju. Sinb's back  is facing Yuju and she's doing it on purpose. She was about to close her eyes when she felt movement on her side. A hand wrap her waist and a breath touches the back of her neck, making her shiver.

"I'm was waiting but I feel too sleepy. Sorry, no lullaby for tonight" Yuju said with a half asleep shaky voice. Sinb chuckled. She turned to face Yuju and cuddled with the girl.

"But we can atleast cuddle, right?" Yuju hummed in reply before landing a kiss on Sinb's forehead, then resume her sleep. Sinb smiled with a blush on her face, she then closed her eyes to join Yuju on her dreamland.