002

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Thank you for you hard work "

" Thank you, Mrs Oh " Hana bowed to her boss. She closed the cafe door and walked towards the bus stop. She waited at the road pavement to cross the road.

And when the light turned green, she walked down the road. She happened to walk beside a group of guys who walked opposite from Hana.

" Yah, Chanyeol!!! You want to die?!!! " one of the guy said while laughing and tried to kick the said guy.

Upon hearing Chanyeol's name, Hana immediately turned around. She looked towards the group of guy.

" Chanyeol? "

" Haish, impossible. He is not like that. He is such an introvert " Hana thought that Chanyeol wouldn't befriend with the group of guys like that. He is such a not so talkative to be categorize as a free soul guy.

Hana shrugged. " Maybe they just have the same name " she turned and walked away.

****

" Yah, Chanyeol!!! You want to die?!!! " Suho said while laughing and trying to kick the said guy.

" Aish, hyung " Chanyeol laughing while tried to avoid and hide behind Minseok.

" Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo. This kids " Minseok was being dragged by Chanyeol who was using him as protector from Suho who was trying to attack him.

Suddenly, Chanyeol turned back. ' Is it Hana? ' He observed a girl who was walking along with other people to the other side of road. Maybe not. He shrugged.

" Yah, Chanyeol. Why? " Yixing, the one and only Chinese guy, asked corcernly.

" E-Eo? N-nothing " Chanyeol startled.

" Let's go " Yixing pulled him. He followed the older but still tried to check on the girl.

He felt his arm was being pulled to join his friends. ' Maybe not ' .He shook it off and joined his friend.

****

It was really an uncomfortable silent. Hana can feel the awkwardness around them. She looked at her palm. It was sweating. She don't know why. One of her leg was shaking up and down.

Sitting alone with him already make it awkward, but why he had to choose this place. Plus that, the question was really making her brain tired.Hana looked around. It was the park near their university.

" Why? " Chanyeol suddenly asked but he still looked down at his book.

" N-Nothing " Hana looked at her book. ' If I didn't ask, I can't answer this question '

" E-Excuse me " The guy lifted his head.

" Why? " He asked, tried to be cold. Chanyeol wanted to chuckle at the girl because she seems to be afraid with him. But he controlled it.

" This question, please help me "

Chanyeol put down his pen. " Are you having trouble because of this question and yet you didn't asked for my help? "

" Y-Yes? Ahhh... I just want to try it first "

" Good " Chanyeol smiled a little.

Hana was amazed at that. ' He was smiling. I can't believe it. And he said I'm good '

" Let's see " he pulled the book from Hana.

" Ah...this question, I also having trouble last night, trying to solve it. For this question, you should use this formula...... "

Hana listened to his explaination. But, actually she was looking at the guy. ' He also can be this talkative '

" Understand? "

" Eo? Yes. Thank you " Hana immediately smiled. Chanyeol just looked at her. The girl was smiling at him.

Like being woke up from his thought, he diverted his attention from the girl and cleared his throat. " Welcome " They continued doing their work.

" If you had problems, just ask me. Don't be afraid. I'm not a monster "

Hana chuckled at his joke." Okay, seongsaengnim " she make a salute. Chanyeol chuckled.

" Aigoo, seongsaengnim, see. You should laugh and smile more "

" Eo? Why? " Chanyeol put down his pen. He used both of his hand under his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter