012

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana laughed as she walked out from the cinema. Chanyeol's face already lost it color. It became pale because he can't stand watching the ghost in the movie.

" You should told me that you can't watch horror movie " Hana said between her laugh. Chanyeol sat as soon as he found a sit at a cafe near the cinema. 

" How could I told when you're so excited to watch it " Chanyeol closed his eyes and sighed heavily. 

--------

Back in the cinema

" Omma!!!! " 

Hana was startled. She looked towards her left and with help of the screen light, she can see Chanyeol was covering his face with the popcorn box. " Yah, Chanyeol "

" Is the ghost still there?  "

" No, it already disappeared "

Chanyeol slowly peeked towards the screen and saw there is no ghost on the screen. He lowered the popcorn box. But, without he getting chance to calm down, the ghost appeared again suddenly. " Omma!!  "

Hana slapped his hand and giggled. People around them turned to look at them. Hana apologized to them.

-------

Hana giggled. She immediately stood up and ordered two ice americanos at the counter. She came with two plastic cup at her hand. " Here, drink this "

" Thank you. Tonight, you better stay at my house " 

" Why would I? " Hana bluntly said as she took a sip of her americano. 

" If not, I'll sleep at your house " Chanyeol make a face while sipping his drink.

" Such a chicken " Hana laughed. 

" Yah!!  " 

Suddenly, Chanyeol phone vibrated, signalling, a messege came in.

~ Tomorrow night, let have dinner together with Hana~ 

It was from his mother. 

~ Really?  ~ 

Chanyeol became excited. He can't be more happy if his mother didn't sent the messege. 

" What's wrong? You seem so excited " 

" Hana, let's go "  Chanyeol immediately stood up and pulled Hana with him out of the cafe. 

" Yah, where we're going?  " 

" Find you a dress "  Chanyeol started to slow down as the reached the elevator. 

" What for?  "

" I'll tell you later " Chanyeol walked into the elevator when the door opened and it brought them to level 3. 

Chanyeol scanned all the boutique there and he walked into a boutique that managed to catch his eyes with the clothes displayed. All clothes there look expensive.

" Chanyeol " 

Chanyeol smiled and looked at the saleswoman. " Can you please help her to find a dress for dinner?  " 

" Okay " the woman smiled and guided Hana towards woman dress area. She chosed some dress for Hana to try and motioned her towards the fitting room. " Please try the dresses and let your boyfriend decide which he preferred. 

" Eo?!!  O-Okay " Hana just do as the woman asked. 

A few minutes later, she came out in a cute light pink short dress. " How is it?  "

Chanyeol shook his eyes. " Change "

" Okay " Hana walked into the fitting room again an came out a few minutes later with a light blue short dress with her hand and chest being covered only with a flowered pattern net-like clothes.

" I can see too much skin. Change!  "

" Okay " Hana pouted. She tried the third, fourth, fifth and sixth clothes. All of it didn't met with Chanyeol preferences. 

It was the seventh dress . " Hana walked out the fitting room while looking down at her outfit. The light purple dress was really pretty and showed her feminine side. it was not so short because the was cut untill just above her knee. Her skin also was not being so exposed since her hand was being covered. The skirt was not so tight as she still can felt a space between her leg and the material. To make it look more feminine, a grey belt with cute ribbon was attached around the dress waist.

" How is it?  " She looked up and found and already stunned Chanyeol. " Chanyeol?  " She called. The woman giggled seeing Chanyeol reaction.

" Eo? It's pretty. Just take this " Chanyeol cleared his throat. " Can you find a high heel for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter