020

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stood in front of the door. He slowly keyed in the password which he already memorized it. It was Hana's house. 

Slowly, he opened the door and was greeted with a dim light beside Hana's bed which is just a thick matress. Hana's rented house just a studio-like house. It just a small room complete with a bathroom and a kitchen. Her bedroom is her living room. Although it was small, it more than comfortable to Hana. 

The guy walked into the house and closed the door behind him. He walked towards the girl bed with the help of the lamp' light that stand beside Hana's bed. 

Trying not to make any sound,he carefully sat beside the matress and watched Hana's sleep face which is facing him. He smiled and pulled the comforter to cover Hana's body. 

But the girl, being sensitive to the movement, stirred a little. Chanyeol stopped for awhile and continued when Hana stopped moving. The guy giggled. 

He suddenly sighed. He have been busy lately. It so hard for him to spend time with Hana like before. He felt guilty and empty. Again, the guy sighed a heavy sigh.

Chanyeol removed Hana's hair that covering her face. He knew the girl not comfortable. But, his movement causing the girl to stir and open her eyes slowly. " C-Channyeol ? " She called him. felt dried.

Chanyeol smiled. " Yes "

Hana immediately sat up and observed him. She blinked for multiple times. 

" Why ? " 

" I'm not dreaming , right ?" 

" Of course, not " Chanyeol pinched her cheek and smiled. " Now, you believe it ?" 

Hana rubbed her cheek while pouting. Just after that, she grinned. " Have you eat ?"

Chanyeol nodded. 

" You still in your suit. Did you just come back from office ?" 

Again, Chanyeol nodded. 

" Don't you want to take a bath ? " 

Chanyeol pouted. He moved onto the matress and pushed Hana a little. Hana just followed eventhough she was confused. " Yah !"

" Can I skip that ? " Chanyeol pull off his coat, untied his tie and lied down. " I'm just too tired to move "

Hana laughed. " Aigoo " 

Chanyeol pulled her to lay beside him. He turned to lay on his side facing Hana and pulled the girl into his hug. Hana changed her position to make them comfortable. " Sorry if I'm smelly "

Hana smiled but snuggled into the hug that she found was so comfortable. 

*****

 Hana was humming to her favourite song while choosing the cabbage. She took a not-to-big cabbage and observed it. But the girl put it back since the cabbage seems a little to young. The colour still look green.

She observed again and when she found the one that met her satisfaction she immediately wanted to take it. But a hand also appeared to take it. Hana looked at the owner of the hand to apologize.

" I'm so-"

" Hana!! " the person seems so ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter