024

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked out of the room and make his way towards the kitchen. 

" Yoongi, you already wake up. Come here. Join us for breakfast " Hana happily greeted the guy.

Yoongi just looked at her confusely but still taking his sit.
" How did you-" 

" Chanyeol told me everything " the girl stared at Yoongi face. Hana hissed " Your face are pretty bad. How you gonna tell Mrs Oh ? "

Yoongi just kept silent as Hana put the plate in front of him. " Have you put the medicine ? " 

" Yes " 

Hana sighed. " I'm gonna go and call for Chanyeol " she walked towards the guy's room to call for him. Yoongi followed her with his eyes until the girl dissappeared into Chanyeol's room. He sighed. He can't help but to feel jealous. It's a lie if he said that he fully move on. No, he need time. The guy slowly turned towards the table and looked at his breakfast, tried to distract his focus to something else.

He thought about his parent. What should he tell them ? This time, he was beatened up pretty bad. He sighed. 

" It's not proper to sigh in front of food " Chanyeol suddenly came and took his sit. He was already fully dressed in his white shirt. Hana followed behind him but she stopped at the couch to put the suit on the couch neatly while Chanyeol was eating. 

Yoongi just stared at them. " You're totally already like his wife " 

Hana just make a face. " Just eat your breakfast " 

Yoongi also make a face. Chanyeol just saw their interaction. " Enough, don't make me jealous "

Hana and Yoongi just laughed. They started eating their breakfast. " Isn't today is Saturday ? You still have work ?" 

" Yes, I have something to settle on. It just a half-day work " 

"Yahh...it feel just like yesterday you're being the immature guy who love to fight " Yoongi just Chanyeol smacked his in his head. Hana laughed seeing them like that. 
She was happy since she didn't have to be the one that being trapped between the two enemies. 

*****

" Mom, you know what, daddy is so lucky to have you " Sehun smiled while looking at Hana.

Hana looked at him, make a face. " What nonsense you're talking about ? " she said while eating the fried chicken. 

Sehun just smiled. " I'll miss both of you, definitely. Mom, don't leave daddy, okay. Promise me " 

Hana stared at Sehun's pinky finger but suddenly, it became blur.

" Sehun !!! " Hana shouted. She was wide awake.

" Hana ?! " Chanyeol was shocked because of her scream but fortunately it didn't bothered his focus on the driving. 
" Are you okay ? " The guy immediately find a place to stop at the roadside.

Hana panted a little while turned towards Chanyeol with her both hand gripping on the seatbelt. " I-I'm okay " she let out a long breath.

" Do you have bad dream ? " 

Hana just shook her head.

" Is it Sehun ? " Chanyeol peeked her face since the girl looked down. She didn't answer.

" You need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter